Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,967 members, 7,890,185 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

Tired,frustrated And Suicidal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired,frustrated And Suicidal (1492 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To / I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2019
Lucasbalo:
Thanks my brother. Done that few times but guys like these guy makes it tough to help people that are truly in need.
.. That's it bro. He has deactivated and claiming to be smart. Forgetting that he can be tracked with the account details he sent to you via his BVN.no.
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by DryMouth: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Tired,frustrated And Suicidal by Chidonc(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2019
Lucasbalo:
I see that you withdraw your account after I send you N25.000. It's people like you who make it difficult for people that are really in need. You were crying about trying to comit suicide and i spoke to you on the phone and I send N25.000 to you and find out that you are as fake as a $3 Bill. The sad part is that people that really needs help will not get it because of Fake and fraudulent people like you. The N25.000 I sent to you is like a drop of bucket in a river to me but I doubt if it will last you a week or two. Just feeling bad for people that really needs help but wouldn't get it because of people like you. People should beware of this fake and fraudulent guy. His old moniker is Whereismyhope.
sir/ma, I know things are hard and good people like you out here that try to help others been scammed is not cool at all, this shouldn't stop you from helping if need be. just be a little cautious before helping strangers and take facts into consideration e.g,
1)he worked as a security guard for long but didn't save money for his cert in fashion designing.
2) after writing long epistle of story, he ends it with his phone number.
3)a 26yr old person will hardly have two immediate siblings dependent on him except if they are females. is younger ones should be in there 20s.
4)try to check when a particular moniker was created before helping, this is applicable to fb too.
5)from experience, a hard working person detest begging no matter how tied he is, i don't have much but I rather be grateful to a job than getting free cash no matter the amount from anyone. he didn't ask anybody to help him with jobs instead cash direct.
since the birds have learned to fly without patching, the hunter as also learned to shoot without missing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone That Behave Just Like Your Mother ?? / Is Poverty That High? / This Girl Wanted To Trade Clitocurrency With Me, Should I Do This For Her?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.