Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Ghana: A Contrary View - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana: A Contrary View (35401 Views)

Billboards Of Nigerian President In Ghana A Security Threat / Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary / Obama Visit To Ghana: A Lesson For Nigerian Office Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by ono(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2010
Someone said this a while a go, and I say my thoughts actually.

Nigerians do not take kindly to outsiders who insult their country. . . . . . . . . Only an outside threat can unite Nigerians towards a common cause.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by honeric01(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I love Nigeria. Telling the truth does not make me more/less patriotic.
And I've spoken my mind about a lot of matter regarding Nigeria, including the Northerners.
Does it make me less patriotic to say it's unfair for a country to have laws separating it's regions, to despise unnecessary killings because of religion  etc etc? Well then, I guess.

There was killings in Aba and Onitsha too (killings of Hausas)
Same in Lagos
Same in Ibadan.

We know it's because of the fact that many of them are not educated hence gullible to the politicians who used them to cause havoc, all they need is proper "western" education and the killings will stop, until then please stop calling them animals as you are widely known for.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LKRavitz(m): 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2010
@ ile-idi u said it all.spot on!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LRNZH(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2010
excoba101:

I will get you the link when i find it again.  smiley

Anyway,
Like i was saying based on Nigeria's potential, she is listed among the Next Eleven Countries dentified by Goldman Sachs investment bank (in 2005) as having a high potential of becoming the world's largest economies in the 21st century along with the BRICs (Brazil Russia India China).

Next Eleven - Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, the Philippines, South Korea, Turkey, and Vietnam

It is up to us to make sure we achieve this potential by asking for accountability at all costs from ourselves in whatever we do, from our councillors , house members all the way to the president.
The upcoming elections should be for the masses where the motive to rig will be fought hard by all.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2010
There was killings in Aba and Onitsha too (killings of Hausas)
Same in Lagos
Same in Ibadan.

We know it's because of the fact that many of them are not educated hence gullible to the politicians who used them to cause havoc, all they need is proper "western" education and the killings will stop, until then please stop calling them animals as you are widely known for.

My brother there is even more brutal ones in Ekiti during the last two political elections

I love Nigeria. Telling the truth does not make me more/less patriotic.
And I've spoken my mind about a lot of matter regarding Nigeria, including the Northerners.
Does it make me less patriotic to say it's unfair for a country to have laws separating it's regions, to despise unnecessary killings because of religion  etc etc? Well then, I guess.

If you love Nigeria you would not wash her dirt for outsiders. Do you tell outsiders that your family(pardon me) is not good?- Read your earlier comparison when you first started posit here on the topic when you were talking about Ghanaian guys and Nigeria' and you want Nigerians to give you a thumb up for that one? Is that not stiring more uproar and hatred? Would you tell your boyfriend that look at that guy he is so handsome and you guy wouldn't be jealous?
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LKRavitz(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2010
nigerians are very stupid.! so u have to hide the truth by being patriotic. this is the genesis of all our problems.
we r really messed up people. defending what? looting? bad roads? corruption. ghana is a far more serious country than nigeria . lets end this rubbsish.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by rhymz(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2010
excoba101:

@Ileke-IdI

There was a topic about Ghana on a Nigerian board posted by someone living in Ghana or a Ghanaian.People must certainly respond.
You are intercepting here on Ghana's favor while you in another board talk derogatory words about Hausa in your own Country. How patriotic are you?
. . .talk of sb that is confused and I will show you ileke-idl. She is yet to understand the axiom, keep the golden mean between saying too much and saying very little. Always shooting herself in the foot.
PhysicsQED:

I don't know why this MzDarkSkin is pretending she's neutral. She literally hasn't stopped insulting Nigeria and Nigerians since she started posting here. It actually kind of annoys me that people give her the time of day on ANY threads since she literally knows next to nothing about Nigeria beyond what she can google or wikipedia or scavenge from Nairaland. Most of the animosity towards Nigerians from either Jamaicans or African Americans when Nigerians are in countries besides their own almost always originates from Jamaicans and AA's brash ignorance and inexplicable inclination to brainless thuggery or idiotic "you sold me into slavery" crap, or blatant anti-African sentiments and constant insults and mockery of everything from names to appearance to whatever else they can come up with. Nigerians only talk about Jamaicans when they're in the UK where the behavior of these Jamaicans there is clear to see for anybody with a brain to assess it and see whether they actually want to associate with such people. In the end it doesn't matter though because Nigerians will just go on achieving, while those other two groups continue to embarrass blacks far worse than any Nigerian scam could through underachievement across a whole range of areas and with mindless thuggish behavior (with a much much larger percentage of them behaving this way than Nigerians, no matter what they want to believe).

The Ghana-Nigeria rivalry is pretty ugly and rather annoying, considering the pointlessness of it all so I usually stay out of these silly debates, but it annoys the hell out of me when somebody who literally joined the site to put down Nigerians (like MANY of the Ghanian posters here) comes in and pretends to be a neutral because she has some other nationality.
. . .mehn, guy you are spot on. I ve noticed lately how she always surreptituosly turn every goddam topic into some Jamaica or AA vs Africans and so on, when she is not on that, it is usually the Black women vs Blackmen/whitewomen/every none black person. . I find it so amusing some times when she just gate-crash a thread and start making very alien comments that leaves you wondering wtf is she on about. There are hardly any jamaicans or AA in Nigeria so why all the solidarity against Africans/Nigeria even if there were, a typical Naija guy can hardly tell the difference except may be when they talk. Seriously, a lot of these ladies need to cool off with their misplaced venting, it makes them come across as insecure and un-neccessarily bitter.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by honeric01(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2010
L. KRavitz:

nigerians are very silly.! so u have to hide the truth by being patriotic. this is the genesis of all our problems.
we r really messed up people. defending what? looting? bad roads? corruption. ghana is a far more serious country than nigeria . lets end this rubbsish.

Please tell us what you don't know, what truth are you hiding? virtually everyone knows what is up in Nigeria so what truth again is she saying that we don't know before? all she's doing now is [b]nagging [/b]and she's actually not saying anything.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2010
excoba101:

My brother there is even more brutal ones in Ekiti during the last two political elections

If you love Nigeria you would not wash her dirt for outsiders. Do you tell outsiders that your family(pardon me) is not good?- Read your earlier comparison when you first started posit here on the topic when you were talking about Ghanaian guys and Nigeria' and you want Nigerians to give you a thumb up for that one? Is that not stiring more uproar and hatred? Would you tell your boyfriend that look at that guy he is so handsome and you guy wouldn't be jealous?
Oya, since this is now an ekiti thread, explain how it was more brutal than the one in Jos. Mo n gbo.

It seems like you're dealing with your ego. . . . so which insiders should I wash it with? Care to come over for a cup of tea so we can discuss how rundown Nigeria is?
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2010
nigerians are very silly.! so u have to hide the truth by being patriotic. this is the genesis of all our problems.

Sharap there. What do you know about being Patriotic? Did i talked about looting in my discussion with her? Why must you bring in Ghana vs Nigeria issue again? What do you know about politics and how to rate countries?

Ghana is more serious than Nigeria in what aspect? By coming here to talk trash about your country is what will change your government/country for the better?
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2010
L. KRavitz:

lol grin
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by ikeyman00(m): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2010
mizz confused.com

This nairaland is pretty much sad, a projection of how jealous and competitive Nigerians themselves are.
I've met a lot of Ghanaians, they're one of the smartest, nicest, well represented group of people I've been honored to come across. And I have met a lot!
Anytime I come across a Ghanaian, I playfully ask about the rivalry between Nigeria and Ghana, and the same answer usually pops up; "There is no rivalry, we're brothers". And it usually surprises me that I come on NL and read something else. Ghanaians loff almost everything about Nigeria, esp our movies and they proudly call us one of the smartest groups of Africans.

there is no way on earth the above quote should be believe!! hey they could say what they like but trust we know hahaaaaaaaaa

just wait til u get witch-hunted by Ghanaians; evious characters

Ghanaians are silent killers; i dnt like most of them anyway; they are bad people; yes sir anyway believe what u like
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2010
Anyway,
Like i was saying based on Nigeria's potential, she is listed among the Next Eleven Countries dentified by Goldman Sachs investment bank (in 2005) as having a high potential of becoming the world's largest economies in the 21st century along with the BRICs (Brazil Russia India China).

Next Eleven - Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, the Philippines, South Korea, Turkey, and Vietnam

It is up to us to make sure we achieve this potential by asking for accountability at all costs from ourselves in whatever we do, from our councillors , house members all the way to the president.
The upcoming elections should be for the masses where the motive to rig will be fought hard by all.

You are right on track if that was Goldman's account. I usually use Goldman and CIA fact on issues like this.

But come to look at it, how they get their figures i still don't understand since countries like Bangladesh, Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam are not doing well. There must be some factor we non economist tend not to be aware of when rating these things
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by honeric01(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2010
excoba101:

You are right on track if that was Goldman's account. I usually use Goldman and CIA fact on issues like this.

But come to look at it, how they get their figures i still don't understand since countries like Bangladesh, Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam are not doing well. There must be some factor we non economist tend not to be aware of when rating these things

Me too, but i don't trust CIA's reports, always outdated and it takes them time to update their database.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LRNZH(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2010
excoba101:

Goldman Sachs used macroeconomic stability, political maturity, openness of trade and investment policies, and the quality of education as criteria.
As at 2005 these were the countries Goldman Sachs deemed to have all the promising outlooks for investment and future growth.

I think indonesia and Vietnam have made significant progress.

honeric01:

Me too, but i don't trust CIA's reports, always outdated and it takes them time to update their database.
lipsrsealed
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LKRavitz(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2010
TO ALL YOU FAKE NIGERIAN PATRIOTS!, TAKE YOUR ANGER TO YOUR CONSTITUENCIES AND DEMAND FOR CHANGE, ASK YOUR REPS, SENATORS , GOVERNORS, AND PRESIDENT WHY YOUR BELOVED COUNTRY IS THE MESS IT IS TODAY . RATHER THAN POSTING SILLY MEANINGLESS PICTURES OF BUILDINGS MOST OF YOU CAN AFFORD TO LIVE IN. THAT TO ME IS PATRIOTISM. WE DESERVE TO LIVE BETTER. YOUR USELESS LEADERS BOTH POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS LEADERS DONT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE THATS IS WHY THERE IS SO MUCH ROT IN THE SYSTEM. I SUGGEST TO CHANNEL YOUR ANGER TO your LEADERS AND LEAVE THE GHANAIAN BROTHERS ALONE !
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2010
L. KRavitz:

TO ALL YOU FAKE NIGERIAN PATRIOTS!, TAKE YOUR ANGER TO YOUR CONSTITUENCIES AND DEMAND FOR CHANGE, ASK YOUR REPS, SENATORS , GOVERNORS, AND PRESIDENT WHY YOUR BELOVED COUNTRY IS THE MESS IT IS TODAY . RATHER THAN POSTING SILLY MEANINGLESS PICTURES OF BUILDINGS MOST OF YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LIVE IN. THAT TO ME IS PATRIOTISM. WE DESERVE TO LIVE BETTER. YOUR USELESS LEADERS BOTH POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS LEADERS DONT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE THATS IS WHY THERE IS SO MUCH ROT IN THE SYSTEM. I SUGGEST TO CHANNEL YOUR ANGER TO your LEADERS AND LEAVE THE GHANAIAN BROTHERS ALONE !

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROTFL!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2010
Goldman Sachs used macroeconomic stability, political maturity, openness of trade and investment policies, and the quality of education as criteria.
As at 2005 these where the countries Goldman Sachs deemed to have all the promising outlooks for investment and future growth.

I think indonesia and Vietnam have made significant progress.

Hahahaha  grin grin grin   You completely left out Bangladesh and Philippines.
You know making progress in life is like 10b people trying to pass through a single door. Only the strong will first scale through leaving some on the floor while others dead. I believe Nigeria will survive the heat. We need youths like you and I and other potential and clean politically minded fellows to make a change. I am not living in Nigeria but I am a party member, are you? If not try to belong, but don't get corrupt because you will find a lot of street rats and thugs there. Perhaps with you good heart and exposure someday might be lucky to make a change in any way. I am dreaming of the same thing for myself too.
It doesn't end at NL.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2010
@L. KRavitz

Last word. You are the one angry and comparing how Nigeria is inferior to Ghana while Ileke Idi take joy in it. Maybe you should take your anger to the government so that they can make Nigeria better than Ghana is that was your argument.

But you can do more than that by supporting your country come rain or shine. You might be the next president, but with this point of view about Nigeria you will not perform well.

I hail!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LKRavitz(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2010
@ ILEKE -IDI i feel your pains. it makes me sick to my stomach. just check out the arrival hall of murtala muhammed airport in lagos and the chaos that greets you on arrival. we cant even provide basic services and we claim to be giant of Africa. They export their arrogance abroad and engage in criminal activities. then when the locals are prejudiced towards them the start crying racism this racsim that. we really need to check ourselves. sometimes the people deserve the kind of leaders they get. those criminal politicians know the whole lot of you are cowards thats why they get away with all the nonsense they do. Nigeria has really gone to the dogs. i thought the younger generation had more sense but judging from what ive been reading so far. hope seems to  have faded for Nigeria. there is rot in almost every thing in Nigeria. i love my country but my heart bleeds for her. My respect goes to the millions of Nigeria earning a honest living . GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LKRavitz(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2010
@EXCOBA ur quite reasonable. thats the spirit. but i dont subscribe to blind patriotism.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2010
L. KRavitz:

@ ILEKE -IDI i feel your pains. it makes me sick to my stomach. just check out the arrival hall of murtala muhammed airport in lagos and the chaos that greets you on arrival. we cant even provide basic services and we claim to be giant of Africa. They export their arrogance abroad and engage in criminal activities. then when the locals are prejudiced towards them the start crying racism this racsim that. we really need to check ourselves. sometimes the people deserve the kind of leaders they get. those criminal politicians know the whole lot of you are cowards thats why they get away with all the nonsense they do. Nigeria has really gone to the dogs. i thought the younger generation had more sense but judging from what ive been reading so far. hope seems to  have faded for Nigeria. there is rot in almost every thing in Nigeria. i love my country but my heart bleeds for her. My respect goes to the millions of Nigeria earning a honest living . GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

I owe you a drink wink wink
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2010
L. KRavitz:

@EXCOBA your quite reasonable. thats the spirit. but i dont subscribe to blind patriotism.

Ok, you deserve 2 drinks grin
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by aljharem(m): 12:14am On Nov 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ok, you deserve 2 drinks grin

what about me wink
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 21, 2010
alj harem:

what about me wink
For being a good sport, I'd give you a piece of my bubblegum; mint flavor. wink
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LKRavitz(m): 12:19am On Nov 21, 2010
well then miss ileke-idi  ild have a vesper martini shaken not stirred and for my other drinkild love to have  Three measures of Gordon’s, one of vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it very well until it’s ice-cold, then add a large slice of lemon-peel. Got it? grin grin grin wink
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 21, 2010
L. KRavitz:

well then miss ileke-idi  ild have a vesper martini shaken not stirred and for my other drinkild love to have  Three measures of Gordon’s, one of vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it very well until it’s ice-cold, then add a large slice of lemon-peel. Got it? grin grin grin wink

Oh just that? I thought you'd have asked for more.
Coming right up wink
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 21, 2010
excoba said:

Malaysia's population is the same with Ghana's population. And at the moment i live in Malaysia where they have made life a bit easier with technology. This means they are doing better than Ghana.
And again i do not think that population has anything to do with this because a country like China clocking more than a billion is doing fine.

China is 'doing fine', but don't forget the boat people - thousands of Chinese fleeing the place in penury each year, to seek a better life overseas! To THEM, China is not ''doing fine'' at all.

And are you aware some estimates put the total death toll from Chinese dictatorship which led to the current buoyant economy at 45 million?

You do realise that an awful lot of people were eliminated, almost all commoners, not the elite?

Are we ready for that sort of draconian rule and misery? It does seem that that would be the quickest way to achieve rapid development.

Even then there would STILL be great poverty in the land, for years after such development.

For now, we've chosen the slower route - democracy.

Hence, those who are waiting for Nigeria to be El Paradiso before she can rightfully take her place in the comity of nations, need look no further than China (and to an even greater extent, India) to see the folly of their mindset.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by jrtorrents: 1:46am On Nov 21, 2010
[size=16pt]WHO EVER MADE THIS WRITEUP IS A LAIR, HE OR SHE IS FOR SURE NOT A GHANAIAN.

1. HE COULDNT MANAGE TO GET THE SPELLING OF THE PLACES HE WROTE RIGHT.

2. GHANA IS NOT THE SECOND LARGEST PRODUCER OF GOLD. NOT EVEN IN THE TOP 10 .

3. UNHRC CAME FORWARD TO DISPEL THE RUMOR THAT THER ARE ANY GHANAIAN REFUGEES IN TOGO

4. GHANA PRODUCES 27% OF THE WORLDS COCOA, NOT 20% AS HE  IS CLAIMING

5. MOST NIGERIANS SHOULD BE SENSIBLE AN A LITTLE BIT CIRCUMSPECT.
     THEY ALWAYS CLAIM GHANAIANS ARE ALWAYS HATING ON THEM .
     HAVE THEY TAKEN A SECOND TO CONSIDER WHAT THEY ARE DOING HERE?
     TALKING TRASH ABOUT GHANA WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION?

AND BTW IT IS LAUGHABLE TO COMPARE THE GDP OF A NATION WITH 150MILLION PEOPLE
WHICH PRODUCES OIL TO THAT OF A 22 MILLION NATION WHICH IS YET TO EVEN PRODUCE OIL.

DID ANYBODY LEARN  PROPORTIONALITY  AND SIMPLE RATIO AT SCHOOL?

IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT THINGS TO COMPARE LOOK AT LITERACY RATE, STANDARD OF LIVING,
POLICE OR  PER HEAD OF THE TWO NATIONS AND YOU WOULD KNOW WHO IS DOING BETTER THAN THE OTHER [/size]
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by wazobiaN9(m): 2:01am On Nov 21, 2010
oh my,
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by wazobiaN9(m): 2:05am On Nov 21, 2010
wow, wish i met this topic fresh, ! i am a Nigerian that has been living in Ghana for close to a year, i also visited Ghana in 2005 on vacation
I will try my utmost best to be objective, please note that part of my comments are from previous conversations with Ghanaians and Nigerians alike, both male and female,

two things easily going for Ghana than 9ja are: relatively stable power supply, and a higher sense of safety, lets put into cognisance the sociological perspective of population implications in all these,

i will list my other observations in no particular order,
i see many road projects taking forever to complete in accra as a result of paucity of funds
the institutions such as federal parastatals and many other govt agencies are more empowered here
i see quite a number of nigerian owned businesses around, Nigeria was the second largest foreign investor to the Ghanaian economy last fiscal year, after china
you see quite a number of nigerian licensed cars driven around which shows some economic power,
i see a higher number of foreign presence here, maybe foreign dependence,
the white guys are more relaxed here than they will be in Nigeria due to the safety issue aforementioned

i can go on and on, but will end with the koko, the men are the ones that really beef us, we are like the big brother that is bigger and bullish, most of the ladies love us die, they know we hustle more and spend more on women, what again does a woman want grin
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 21, 2010
Jtorrents THANK YOU! *KISSES* but seriously give it a rest. We are outsiders and therefore we do not matter so give it up. I would be highly embarrassed as a Jamaican if a Nigerian was to come on our website and be ridiculed for not being "one of us, an outside, an alien, non-human". Like my mother said "some people just won't get it, some people live well into their 70's and up and die lost". I say peace and I am "irrelevant" ok.

Ileke-IdI exactly. It is all non-sense. I am glad someone finally has sense.

Rhymz you surprise me the most because you definitely didn't say all of this bull about me until you saw the other three, you are a hypocrite. I never tried to hide my ethnicity and for you to all of a sudden make it a problem shows how cowardice you truly are. When Mandingo was parading around talking about how African Americans are better than Africans and how "the brains and intelligence was taken from Africa during the slave trade" WHERE WERE YOU? Funny this Jamaican girl "who hates Nigerians" was the one holding it down. IF you actually read the BEGINNING of this thread I specifically said Ghanians can be JUST as arrogant as Nigerians. I am not asking you what position I am in, whether it is 5 or 500 of you trying to use me as a crutch to gain popularity or a common enemy I am not fazed because there is nothing "anti-Nigerian" about my posts. I post according to the topics and if I am not talking to you then its not for you to understand (i.e. patois, inside joke) So you can go f.ck your two faced self. You got your feelings hurt and you finally have the courage in numbers to diss me but it is all good. I bring up the slave trade? maybe so but all the more reason with the mentalities of all of adversaries on here who clearly are a reflection of those who threw the nets. Imagine me trying to mend a ridiculous beef and your Lord and saviour "Exco-whatever" calls me and my ancestors trash because I am not siding with him and his pro-tribalistic bullshit that got us blacks in this position in the first place? please. I clearly state as blacks we need Love, Understanding and Development and you crebes say I am "anti-Nigerian"? Some people may learn things but lack common sense and you guys are plain examples of this. Dismissed.

As for Phys you can be annoyed all you want to because frankly I didn't even know you existed and I could careless how you feel about me. I am Jamaican and I will sing it for I am proud, if I am neutral I am neutral but I damn sure ain't about to lie about facts or suppress my feelings about bullschit to make ppl happy, no mam.

Excoba keep "monitoring" my posts, nothing is there. Everything I said here is what I have been saying and will always say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

EFCC Traces Lawyer’s ‘car Gift’ To Onnoghen / Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.