Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Ghana: A Contrary View - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana: A Contrary View (35402 Views)

Billboards Of Nigerian President In Ghana A Security Threat / Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary / Obama Visit To Ghana: A Lesson For Nigerian Office Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by jmaine: 2:09am On Nov 21, 2010
wazobia_N9:

wow,  wish i met this topic fresh,  ! i am a Nigerian that has been living in Ghana for close to a year,  i also visited Ghana in 2005 on vacation
I will try my utmost best to be objective,  please note that part of my comments are from previous conversations with Ghanaians and Nigerians alike, both male and female,

two things easily going for Ghana than 9ja are: relatively stable power supply, and a higher sense of safety,  lets put into cognisance the sociologically perspective of population implications in all these,  

i will list my other observations in no particular order,  
i see many road projects taking forever to complete in accra as a result of paucity of funds
the institutions such as federal parastatals and many other govt agencies are more empowered here
i see quite a number of nigerian owned businesses around,  Nigeria was the second largest foreign investor to the Ghanaian economy last fiscal year, after china
you see quite a number of nigerian licensed cars driven around which shows some economic power,
i see a higher number of foreign presence here, maybe foreign dependence,
the white guys are more relaxed here than they will be in Nigeria due to the safety issue aforementioned

i can go on and on, but will end with the koko,  the men are the ones that really beef us, we are like the big brother that is bigger and bullish,  most of the ladies love us die,  they know we hustle more and spend more on women,  what again does a woman want grin

Energy to perform in Bed grin grin
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by jmaine: 2:23am On Nov 21, 2010
The late gate crashers brought their usual "Rage" factor to destabilize the already peaceful mien of this thread now we are gradually moving back to entertaining  unpleasant torrents of abuse from members of the forum. Abeg the truce that existed before [b]the tag team mates Ileke-Idi and L. Kravitz [/b]showed up should be upheld.
Thank You as you resort to your usual backlash to progressive views. Not surprised. cool
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 21, 2010
^^and you know what you are absolutely right. There should be a way to disagree with class. I need not let my emotions get the best of me when people come at me with ignorance. I truly apologize for derailing or offending the thread but something has got to give, there is no excuse for the hatred expressed by those men children. Absolutely none! This is for Nigerians and "Friends of Nigeria" and by God I am being told I am "trash and do not matter" but hey stuff happens and thats is a natural part of life. It was just for me to be a woman and ignore it.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 21, 2010
excoba101:

Na small pikin dey worry that girl. Leave her alone or else she go insult you too. She make some point about 70% of Jamaicans forming PAN AFRICA. I really think there should be age restriction on NL sections sometimes.

Just imagine a rat insulting someone old enough to be her father for instance and proving that she knows it all.
Should i be debating with a man of 70 years about about certain things he witnessed with his eyes just because i was told or i read it not be fooling myself?

I have monitored her post how she has been very rude when replying to people.

WOW. you are a wicked liar. 70 percent are Pan-Africanists? lol I SAID 70 PERCENT OF THE FOUNDERS OF PAN-AFRICANISM WERE JAMAICAN. You are sad. So sad. I dont even know what else to say to or about you, you know you were wrong for what you said to me and trying so desperately to justify it but all is well. You know I am more than loving towards Nigerians but I do not play or tolerate bulljive hense my coming across as "angry and rude" and you also know you hurt me dearly for what you said, the sad thing is you do not care. My conscience is clean. I still love you no matter how pathetic and a waste you are.

@Londoner I may not have lashes on my back, may not walk in chains or call a white man "massa/ mas" but guess what My last name is Turner (Welsh in origin),I need a DNA test JUST to know where I am from, I am poked fun of but still holding on. I live in the west where I am just "another nigger". I have to read about how my ancestors were treated and expected to "get over it" while each year they celebrate the lives of the Jews lost in the Holocaust. You are right it was in the past, but its effects are still very real. Africa, the Caribbean, American blacks and latin American blacks are still having to recover from it. So you stay there. I do not pity myself. I embrace who I am and I am one of the few of my peers as a Jamaican-America who has an account on an African site because I long to be part of what was lost and my love for Africa makes it so not even you can deter me from getting to know more about the Motherland. I am just as entitled to her as you, check my complexion and tell me otherwise.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by xvwy: 2:55am On Nov 21, 2010
I dont have anything against Ghana but it is baseless comparing Ghana and Nigeria.As

we all know Ghana is Nigeria's playground.BY the way what does Ghana

have that makes it match nigeria,is it population?they dont near nigeria,is it football?

they are not near nigeria's record or is it in the movies?they are nigeria's

appretice because if any ghana star want to go international he must run to nigeria,so in music also they all want to collarborate with our stars,is it music and entertainment?there is no party like a lagos party?(me created African magic and dashed them the plus).is it fashion and lifestyle?i see no Ghana(we have even teach them how to scam),is it bigbrother?Nigerian is the KING,is it swag?they come to borrow our naija

swag,is it slang?they come to borrow our pigeon english,is it saterlite?ghana will never have it within the next 15 yrs.is it natural resources?

we will dash them like we dashed cameroun,is it human resource?we have,produce and export the highest manpower in the black world,upon No

steady light in nigeria,nageria still command more than half of all the foreign

direct investment coming to africa,is it Ecomomy? nigeria's economy is the second

largest in africa and controlls 70% of all the economic activites in west africa,infact i dont know any ghanian company whether bank,oil,food and beverage,cement,telecoms,ICT or whatever but we play the bigbrother and allow our companies to go there to invest to help them grow(what a poor country).nigeria is listed among the Next Eleven Countries dentified by Goldman Sachs investment bank (in 2005) as having a high potential of becoming the world's largest economies in the 21st century along with the BRICs (Brazil Russia India China).

Next Eleven - Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, the Philippines, South Korea, Turkey, and Vietnam.
On the international stage Nigerans have be ajourn the most sucessful black country judging by individual abilities and skills

(the black jews)out of every 4 african sucess story 1 is a nigerian and a nigerian is behind 1 of the remaing 3,we are also Happiest people in the world,and the most religious people on earth,these are all facts and when you talk of individuals and technocrats Ghana does not near nigeria a pinch(infact i dont even know any ghanian technocrat except their ex president and ex UN secretary General).the first blackwoman to drive a car is a nigerian Fela's mum,first woman

coach to win a nations cup a nigerian,first african in space a nigerian (stella

felix)my class mate in university rite now.the man to build the fastest computer

(Philip emegwali),or Ngozi okonjo iweala the first woman to sucessfully negotiate debt relief and other african countries followed,wole soyinka one of the few man in the world that aprove if english word is to be written in the dictionary or not(an african teaching white men their own words and language,not to talk of our nigerian scientist at NASA or our nigerian

professors teaching in all the best universities in the world,including technologist and engineers.Presentlty two nigerians now coach in two big european clubs(Micheal Emenalo-chelsea's asst coach and Finidi George-betis Director of International Football) i CANT SEE ANY

GHANANIAN THAT MATCH ALL THAT HAVE LISTED.also it is a fact that without all the nigerian

businessmen trading on the street of accra,accra will be a ghost town,not to talk of

nigerian students studying in their universities, their universities will go

bankrupt.menh you just have to respect nigeria and nigerians cos they make thing

happen,they are always the center of attention.Ghanaians wish they can be

nigerians,they are good at following.if USA decides to bomb them,they will run to

nigeria to help them.God used Nigeria to bring peace to liberia and serrialeon.what the americans and their so called military could not do or will the ghana also want to match nigeria's peace keeping record?we have the fourth best land troops in the world after Isreal,USA and indian and very soon nigeria will be a veto power in UN(cos it is time for us to be an international power and not an african power again).we even train ghanian soliders.we are their godfather.So Bleep Ghana,in the game of power you are worth what to bring to the game and judge by what you can offer.Ghana have nothing to offer neither have they done anything to make africa proud except at the last world cup in southafrica with they didnt do it well cos cameroun and senegal has that record.i know if it where to be nigeria in that position nigeria will reach the end,that is nigeria for you.

leaders always command the respect so is nigeria.the only thing ghana can boost

of is steadylight but come to thing of it,Ghana is a very small country with no

industry,even if you add the light ghana has to nigeria it wont stil be enough to

power nigerian(LET THEM WATCH OUT AND NOT CRY WHEN NIGERIA FINISH BUILDING ITS POWER GENERATIONS AND ITS PROPOSED NUCLEAR PLANT because GHANA WILL NOT EXIST TO BUSINESSMEN AND COMPANIES THAT WANT TO MAKE MONEY) and by the way they only urban area ghana has is Accra which is not

bigger than my home town but in nigeria you have Lagos(the only mega city in africa,the fastest growing city in africa and 7th largest in the world.aslo with the coming of eko altantic accra will be a village quare)

,we also have

Abuja(cool and beautiful like paris in france),porthacourt,kano,enugu,calabar,kaduna,ilorin,owerri,onistha, so Bleep Ghana.THEY WISH TO BE LIKE NAIJA AND FIND REASONS TO BE BETTER AND GREATER

THAN NAIJA BUT THEY HAVE NOT SEEN WHAT THEY DONT KNOW IS THAT THEY ARE 15YRS BEHIND

NIGERIA(LIKE MY EXPERIENCE IN KENYA WHEN WE WENT ON AN AFRICA SEMINAR(CAMPUS CURSADE FOR CHRIST 2006).IT WAS SO OBVIOUS THAT NIGERIAN WHERE SEEN AND TREATED AS LIKE AS IF WE WHERE AMERICANS(RESPECT)AND OTHER AFRICAN MEMBERS WHERE TREATED WITH ALTMOST CONTEMPT.THE GHANA REPRESENTATIVE THAT CAME TRIED TAGGING TO WE THEIR NIGERIAN BIGBROTRHERS AND WE COULD SEE THE LEVEL OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX IN THEM,VERY BACKWARDS AND UNEXPOSED PEOPLE. EVEN THE QUATERS WHERE I LIVE IN NIGERIA (ile ife,osun state) MOST OF THE CLEANERS,BARBERS,TALIORS,SHOEMAKES,AND DRIVERS ARE GHANAIANS,SOME EVEN BEG.IF GHANA IS GOOD AS THEY CLAIM WHY WILL THEY BE SERVING AS SLAVES THERE.T TRUST NAIJA WE COMMANDED THE RESPECTS AND ATTENTION.WHEN WE SPEAK EVERYBODY LISTENS, I AM PROUD TO BE A NIGERIA, AND LET NO MAN COMPARE NAIJA AND ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY EXCEPT SOUTHAFRICA(just development and

nothing esle. in others,we flour them), EVEN AT THAT, IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT

NIGERIA BAILED THE WHOLE SOUTHERN AFRICAN REGION FROM APARTHEID REGIME(which ghana cant do)AND MOST

OF THE DEVELOPMENT IN SOUTH AFRICA IS CREDITED TO THE THE WHITE SOUTHAFRICAN

AND NOT THE SLAVE BLACKS.AM NOT A RACIST BUT I THINK IT IS RIGHT TO THINK BLACK

AND ALSO THINK AFRICAN, GOD BLESS US ALSO BLESS THE HEART OF AFRICA(NIAJA) BECAUSE WITHOUT THE HEART OTHER PARTS OF THE BODY INCLUDING GHANA AND SOUTHAFRICA WILL NOT FUNCTION.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 21, 2010
^^damn. the cycle continues  cry

Adolf Hitler your spirit and kind lives on.  angry

Do more research about the corruption of the ECOMOG/ECOWAS Nigeria forces in the Sierra Leone and Liberian wars lipsrsealed

Are you implying that Nigeria could take on The U.S. army? seriously?
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Ifygurl: 4:08am On Nov 21, 2010
I said this before.  Didn't I?
I said this over a million times but ya'll accused me of hating.
You see am abi?
I've been to both Accra and Kumasi (the cities) and few parts of Ghanaian villages(can't spell the name unfortunately)
Last time i said in NL that Ghana is not all sugar and rainbows like Nigeria claimed it was, majority of you guys accused me of hating.
Abi you see am.
The way Nigerians were praising Accra and Kumasi, I was expecting a better Abuja looking for Accra and a VI looking for Kumasi.  What i saw was more of a Enugu for Accra and PH for Kumasi. 
I still like Accra, not so much for Kumasi, but i loved Accra. 
I told ya'll.   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Sometimes i wonder do Nigerians love praising something just for the fact it's not in Nigeria.
To tell you the truth, some people should just visit other countries and see what's going over there rather than just looking at stats.
I personally did not see that much difference between Nigeria and Ghana, minus the fact that Ghana's weather was hotter and the country was less populated.
So all this Nigeria is better than Ghana, Ghana is better than Nigeria crap is irrelevant.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 21, 2010
Lord have mercy. Everybody including myself just needs to relax, take a deep breath and grow up!

No matter what we say on this thread we are all one black race, we are all brothers and sisters therefore one blood! Let's stop this bickering! Nigerians and Ghanaians are both great. Both have their flaws and their good sides! Ok. Stop it. Just breathe  cheesy There we go! As much as an "irrelevant descendant of trash" as I am SMGDH lipsrsealed, I'm waiting for a thread that asks "What can Nigerians and Ghanaians do to help one another?"
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2010
grin grin grin grin wow! and to think this thread wuz done,

MzDarkSkin:

Lord have mercy. Everybody including myself just needs to relax, take a deep breath and grow up!

No matter what we say on this thread we are all one black race, we are all brothers and sisters therefore one blood! Let's stop this bickering! Nigerians and Ghanaians are both great. Both have their flaws and their good sides! Ok. Stop it. Just breathe  cheesy There we go! As much as an "irrelevant descendant of trash" as I am SMGDH lipsrsealed, I'm waiting for a thread that asks "What can Nigerians and Ghanaians do to help one another?"

I believe the same person who called u tht, also called me a silly Ghanaian, according to his postings, he claims to be older than us (the kids grin grin)
so I ask, is this how u preach to the kids? grin grin grin by insulting them?

mzdarkskin, just keep this in mind, there are better Nigerians out there (atleast we'v seen some here), so I pray u don't judge all of them by this thread in reality, we all 1 people
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LKRavitz(m): 7:37am On Nov 21, 2010
@ jmaine u seem to be my biggest Fan on NL more like STAN. here is an autograph you go bleep yourself quit typing my name with your leprous fingers. Mr UN observer.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LKRavitz(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2010
@ otumfour you cool bro? cease fire for now, ild be carefully observing proceedings like the Americans in the DMZ in korea
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2010
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin wow! and to think this thread wuz done,

I believe the same person who called u tht, also called me a silly Ghanaian, according to his postings, he claims to be older than us (the kids grin grin)
so I ask, is this how u preach to the kids? grin grin grin by insulting them?

mzdarkskin, just keep this in mind, there are better Nigerians out there (atleast we'v seen some here), so I pray u don't judge all of them by this thread in reality, we all 1 people

LMAO. yea its the same culprit but I see it like this, it was a misunderstanding (I HOPE) and out of anger he said those things. Of course I am not going to say that ALL Nigerians share his views but it is fair enough to say that some do which is rather unfortunate but I still have love for them. Maturity is supposed to come with age but for some it comes earlier, hey life itself is flawed tongue so things tend to go out of order. Some "kids" are born to teach their parents wink it is up the the parents to be adult enough to respect the different view points. With that said I know I am not Anti-Naija that is just bottom line and a fact and all I want is for you all to get to an understanding and a position where you can compare and contrast but save the insults.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2010
LMAO. yea its the same culprit but I see it like this, it was a misunderstanding (I HOPE) and out of anger he said those things. Of course I am not going to say that ALL Nigerians share his views but it is fair enough to say that some do which is rather unfortunate but I still have love for them. Maturity is supposed to come with age but for some it comes earlier, hey life itself is flawed  Tongue so things tend to go out of order. Some "kids" are born to teach their parents  Wink it is up the the parents to be adult enough to respect the different view points. With that said I know I am not Anti-Naija that is just bottom line and a fact and all I want is for you all to get to an understanding and a position where you can compare and contrast but save the insults.

Perhaps this is how you teach your parents and those senior to you claiming you know it more than them and you were born to do so.
You don't know a lot about Ghana vs Nigeria and you have no right to join a group over another as an alien.
That is rude a step. In real life you will be killed first before facing the real targets because the side you joined will somewhere along the line use you as a bait.
Get it?
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2010
excoba101:

Perhaps this is how you teach your parents and those senior to you claiming you know it more than them and you were born to do so.
You don't know a lot about Ghana vs Nigeria and you have no right to join a group over another as an alien.
That is rude a step. In real life you will be killed first before facing the real targets because the side you joined will somewhere along the line use you as a bait.
Get it?

^you are one of the ones who just won't get it, not because you can't you know but rather you refuse to. God bless your soul and I will pray for you. I mean it. You are only grown in age. Luckily for me if this was "real life" I know I would be ok because I am not afraid of my mortality, and I stand by my opinion. If some coward wants to kill me for uniting two groups who can do more together than separate to elevate then so be it.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by jmaine: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2010
L. KRavitz:

@ jmaine u seem to be my biggest Fan on NL more like STAN. here is an autograph you go bleep yourself quit typing my name with your leprous fingers. Mr UN observer.

I bet a leprous finger is much better than a leprous brain. Thank God you have finally seen some sense to play it cool and am glad for you. Don't even think of stirring me up with a harsh reply cos i will just let it fly, you know why ? your just another troubled individual on this land (Nairaland).
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by rhymz(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2010
MzDarkskin
The problem with many of you ladies on NL is that you lots can be petty and un-neccessarily combative. I ve never had issues with you being a Jamaican or an AA, in fact, nobody would ve noticed if you didn't always flaunt it like it will give you better edge in any arguement.
My point is that you came in when the arguements and insults were at a decreasing stage and instead of calming down nerves you cynically took sides and threw some subtle shots at Nigeria then expect everyone to cheer you up? If there's anyone here that has shown an uncontrollable fit of hypocrisy and cowardice, it is you with all your subtle insults. Am not going to go into how you almost so childlishly turned the thread into a them against us war of words. If you ve grievances from other threads, keep it there don't extend it to an already heated thread that's how adults do. You tried to sneak a candy bar and got caught, you don't fool anyone with all that "I am not anti-Naija(plus aunty Dora says it's Nigeria not Naija. . Lol) mantra you always suffix at the end of ur usually well garnished heap of subtle and open insults. So don't get mad or surprised if I say it as it is. Even Londoner that is known to be very reserved and tactful with her responses to threads like this was forced to take you to the cleaners before exco and co gave you a taste of your own medicine. If you say you are neutral stay neutral, dont stick out a leg on one side and then shout eureka when sb else finds you out. I don't ve a problem with you that is a fact, and as far as I am concerned you are as African as any african born in africa whether you live in the carribean, west indies or Americas as long as you are black, you re African, it does not matter what any Nigerian or African says to you to butress his or her point, that is who you are. So quite this need to always bring up your nationality un-neccessarily all the time, it makes you look insecure and obsessed and even opens you to attacks. Let's just drop this whole arguement and calm the 4ck down like Americans will say!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by jrtorrents: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2010
@rhymz
Tell some of your Nigerian brothers and sisters to learn some sense, you are always claiming Ghanaians are hating on you.
Take a second to consider what you guys are doing here without any provocation from Ghana.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2010
Nice point!

I believe Indonesia is still ahead of Nigeria in development index. You can check wiki for some insight.

Think about that this. Why would a Briton put his energy into transforming HK into UK if he is not going to gain from it.
That said, Hong Kong is quite developed! That is some credit to the Brits.

We owe ourselves the responsibility to turn Africa into what we dream. But "chop I chop" and "siddon look" are the worst forms of the lack of patriotism because their effects are felt by even babies yet to be borne.

Wether there's a conspiracy related to race and development is another issue entirely. But let's make our own effort to improve our people/countries lot first.

Dang! This guy is just so good. We need more youth like this. I didn't see those points till i flipped over our discussion again bro.
A thread will be meaningful with 3 or 4 people like this.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by ikeyman00(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2010
WHERE WERE YOU? Funny this Jamaican girl "who hates Nigerians" was the one holding it down. IF you actually read the BEGINNING of this thread I specifically said Ghanaians can be JUST as arrogant as Nigerians.

quote from a Jamaican
this is amassing stuff  grin grin

for us that lives in UK; u have demonstrated typical jamo character that u should never be trusted as far as Nigeria is concern
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by ikeyman00(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2010
WHO EVER MADE THIS WRITEUP IS A LAIR, HE OR SHE IS FOR SURE NOT A GHANAIAN.

1. HE COULDNT MANAGE TO GET THE SPELLING OF THE PLACES HE WROTE RIGHT.

2. GHANA IS NOT THE SECOND LARGEST PRODUCER OF GOLD. NOT EVEN IN THE TOP 10 .

3. UNHRC CAME FORWARD TO DISPEL THE RUMOR THAT THER ARE ANY GHANAIAN REFUGEES IN TOGO

4. GHANA PRODUCES 27% OF THE WORLDS COCOA, NOT 20% AS HE  IS CLAIMING

5. MOST NIGERIANS SHOULD BE SENSIBLE AN A LITTLE BIT CIRCUMSPECT.
     THEY ALWAYS CLAIM GHANAIANS ARE ALWAYS HATING ON THEM .
     HAVE THEY TAKEN A SECOND TO CONSIDER WHAT THEY ARE DOING HERE?
     TALKING TRASH ABOUT GHANA WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION?

AND BTW IT IS LAUGHABLE TO COMPARE THE GDP OF A NATION WITH 150MILLION PEOPLE
WHICH PRODUCES OIL TO THAT OF A 22 MILLION NATION WHICH IS YET TO EVEN PRODUCE OIL.

DID ANYBODY LEARN  PROPORTIONALITY  AND SIMPLE RATIO AT SCHOOL?

IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT THINGS TO COMPARE LOOK AT LITERACY RATE, STANDARD OF LIVING,
POLICE OR  PER HEAD OF THE TWO NATIONS AND YOU WOULD KNOW WHO IS DOING BETTER THAN THE OTHER

[size=25pt]
u cnt be serious; anyway what do u expect from a ghanaian[/size]
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by londoner: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2010
@Mz Darksin, whether you name is Turner or not is neither here nor there when it comes to modern day Black people, of which you and I are a part (whether from African or Caribbean origin).

ALL Black people in the west go through EXACTLY the SAME discrimination, that is more relevant today.

Its good for you to admit that you indeed do NOT have chains you or lashes on your back. Likewise NOBODY here you are trying to load with the crime of selling or holding anyone captive has actually done any capturing or selling.

I'm not even saying that slavery should not be remembered and certainly should not be belittled, but you are not helping by making enemies of some Africans. Many peoples across Africa and the Carribean have been mistreated and dehumanised. Both by their own and strangers (even the mighty Maroons returned run away slaves to their captures in order to keep their own independence did they not?), that is the world we live in. If you want to build bridges and heal some of the hurts, you have to let go of the grudge, maybe you didn't realise you had any.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2010
L. KRavitz:

@ otumfour you cool bro? cease fire for now, ild be carefully observing proceedings like the Americans in the DMZ in korea

L.KRavitz, brother am so cool cool cool cool hope u izz too brotha cool
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by gidson12(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2010
L. KRavitz:

lol, chickens
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Gyanosei1: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2010
I aint cool with anyone, Let them come, I am ready! And I maintain Ghana >>>>>>
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LKRavitz(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2010
babyjet easy bruv.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by honeric01(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2010
Gyanosei1:

Who are you e-fighting with? undecided
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by gidson12(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2010
Gyanosei1:

sharrrraap, u cant do anything. U're ghanaian brothers re still roaming around my area with them boxes mending and polishing shoes, your just a scared azz chicken bro. Lol
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by ollybosieb: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2010
@ otumfour, We nigerians agreed we got bad leaders BUT that doesn't give you the right to be bashing us like that , I got nothing against ghana, BUt you cannot in anyway compare ghana with my Dear old country .
What is Ghana population ? the whole of ur country is just one size of a state in naija , so what is there to compare.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2010
===Please i beg all to close this thread===
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2010
*my reply was SOOOO deleted lol.

But basically Londoner I am willing to let go. I just hate it when I am disrespected and disregarded as the "alien". What that other guy said about me being descendant from trash was really effed up and you have to admit totally uncalled for. I know I have said some messed up things - some perhaps worse so it was a dose of my own medicine but the difference between me and him is I can admit it. So with that said as far as you are concerned I apologize if I offended you, it was NOT my intention what so ever. My aim was and still is for blacks to let go of this prejudice. When I came on this site I was called "Jamo" girl and the name stuck. I didn't know my mentioning it bothered you so much but oh well. No hard feelings I love you all and it doesn't matter where we come from we are all still one people. Ghana, Nigeria and the world over.

Gyanosei1:

Just let it go. This is petty. Be proud of Ghana but don't diss another country in the process or put your dukes up to fight when it is not necessary. If they diss you ignore it. Not all Nigerians are prejudiced and vice versa.

ikeyman00:

quote from a Jamaican
this is amassing stuff  grin grin

for us that lives in UK; u have demonstrated typical jamo character that u should never be trusted as far as Nigeria is concern

Ok. wink
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by londoner: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2010
@Mzdarkskin, no hard feelings. No-one has the right to say you descended from trash thats below the belt, but your fight should be with him and him alone. Let other Nigerians speak for themselves.

If you traced your lineage to Naija then you are our sister, no be fight ok. If no Naija has hugged you, then accept my e-hug , x

wink
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2010
^*hugs* kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 / Police Officer Who Destroyed A DELSU Student's N250k Phone Has Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.