Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,051 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:33 PM

Ghana: A Contrary View - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana: A Contrary View (35217 Views)

Billboards Of Nigerian President In Ghana A Security Threat / Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary / Obama Visit To Ghana: A Lesson For Nigerian Office Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by K4: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2010
Unfuckingbelievable! Don’t Nigerians have better use of their time? What is this obsession with Ghana?Ghana this,Ghana that! Can’t believe this rubbish I am reading on this site! Ghanaians are busy trying to fix their country and Nigerians are busy running their mouths, as usual.

Who cares whether Ghana is better tha Nigeria or vice versa? What is the relevance of this argument? We all know where people are going these days. Do you all think the dozens of flights from Nigeria to Accra; ABC, Chisco and all the Nigerian transporters operate several buses daily on the Accra-Lagos route. Do you know the number of Nigerians trooping to ‘small’, ‘inconsequential’ ‘impoverished’ Ghana every day? Give me a break,folks. You all can say whatever –it is your prerogative after all- but your delusional attitude is grossly misplaced and sickening!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by poweredcom(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2010
@honeric01
I haven't said anything about Lagos or Nigeria being 100% developed or lacks slums, we have slums and it's part of the city, but coming here to tell me all parts of Nigeria or Lagos is slum is rubbish, so bro you can only see what you want to see and since Lagos and Nigeria is bad and backward to you, it will remain backward and bad to you, if you see Nigeria and Lagos as a place where people cannot make it, then you can never make it here either, so i suggest you move to Ghana, it will save the rest of us time, the time you spend on the roads, the space you occupy in Lagos and Nigeria at large will be removed from the time the rest of us need to get to our various destinations.

I can't wait to see Lagos population dropping to like 15milliom or even 10million when your likes have all left the state, with less people in the state, the few infrastructures will last longer and better and the government will be able to plan better for the fewer population. YOU KEEP CRYING THAT LAGOS AND NIGERIA IS BAD, YET YOU STILL WOULDN'T MIGRATE TO GHANA, RATHER YOU GO THERE TO SPEND THE MONEY YOU MAKE IN THIS BAD LAGOS, please reason this yourself.

Ol boy kool down, I am not saying that I cant mak it in Ngeria.Ok Mr Nigeria whether u follow dey chop national cake that why you dey here dey talk, I no go lie This Nigeria is a disgrace to all its citizen, can you imagine our level of currpution and mismanagement, people can take loan to do small business, the left to what poverty, see in a land of abundance it pains me to see women with kids begging on the road, pregnant women also begging in bustop and able bodied men also begging, what is life? I am not saying that there are no beggars in other part of he world, ut at our level in this Nation our leaders must be held responsible, they have impoverish our future, do you know how many families sleep hungry , o!!!!!! in a blessed nation
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 12:07am On Nov 22, 2010
L. KRavitz:

babyjet easy bruv.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

gyanosei bruv, make u no biz am bro, y3 di nkunim dadaa lol
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by honeric01(m): 12:51am On Nov 22, 2010
@poweredcom

So because i didn't support your view, i automatically becomes a corrupt politician chopping from the national cake? hmmm just like i said, if you want to dwell on the ills (which no country is immune from), you can continue, as for me, i know we have the ills but i won't dwell on them, rather i will work towards rectifying the ones i can rectify and not whine all day about the ills both in person and on the internet.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 4:37am On Nov 22, 2010
@londoner

I hope this is not a conspiracy because her apology should be directed to all who rebuked her if she really changed. If she hadn't called Nigeria names like con artist and the rest in the first place Excoba101 would not call her's names too. Don't you think you have betrayed a Nigeria e- hero by suggesting to MzDarkSkin to have a fight with me alone (owing to the fact that she already had it with Nigeria before Excoba101 came in?). grin No offense intended anyway==

@MzDarkSkin

You better not be thinking of winning some NL Nigerian soldiers to gain strength of attacking person like me next time. If you really had changed you wouldn't be confessing to Londoner alone since at first your grievances was to Nigerians and not Excoba101.
But the next time you go anti- Nigeria again, then me and my 300 crew vs you and your crew should be ready to dine in hell. grin No offense

NB: No hugs from me because i think you don't want it cool
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 22, 2010
^and I am sad and pathetic? undecided It's been 8 (+) hours and you are still talking schit. You know I think you like Mz.DarkSkin, you are inlove with me. tongue
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by rhymz(m): 5:54am On Nov 22, 2010
excoba101:

@londoner

I hope this is not a conspiracy because her apology should be directed to all who rebuked her if she really changed. If she hadn't called Nigeria names like con artist and the rest in the first place Excoba101 would not call her's names too. Don't you think you have betrayed a Nigeria e- hero by suggesting to MzDarkSkin to have a fight with me alone (owing to the fact that she already had it with Nigeria before Excoba101 came in?). grin No offense intended anyway==

@MzDarkSkin

You better not be thinking of winning some NL Nigerian soldiers to gain strength of attacking person like me next time. If you really had changed you wouldn't be confessing to Londoner alone since at first your grievances was to Nigerians and not Excoba101.
But the next time you go anti- Nigeria again, then me and my 300 crew vs you and your crew should be ready to dine in hell. grin No offense

NB: No hugs from me because i think you don't want it cool
. . .hahahaha. . .i don dey suspect you guy, e be lyk say U don dey reason the okpeke abi? Lol. . .nothin do U sha but abeg try shun any katakata again for we land, e do abeg. Hope say U dey grab sha?
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 6:14am On Nov 22, 2010
. .hahahaha. . .i don dey suspect you guy, e be lyk say U don dey reason the okpeke abi? Lol. . .nothin do U sha but abeg try shun any katakata again for we land, e do abeg. Hope say U dey grab sha?

I dey feel you my broda. But the opeke nor reach na. Na arabu, whitie + our blak sistas kpekus way i dey do for malaysia don do me. Nor be this island i go dey find kpekus to yansh na.

I just feel say make i play with the oshere small.

I hail
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 6:25am On Nov 22, 2010
^and I am sad and pathetic? Undecided It's been 8 (+) hours and you are still talking schit. You know I think you like Mz.DarkSkin, you are inlove with me. Tongue

Whatever!
Just stay away from anti - Nigerian posting.
Are we cleared?

Tracing yourself back to Africa:
The first thing you will be taught is respect. Give respect to people, and it shall be return back to you. Otherwise,

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by rhymz(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2010
excoba101:

I dey feel you my broda. But the opeke nor reach na. Na arabu, whitie + our blak sistas kpekus way i dey do for malaysia don do me. Nor be this island i go dey find kpekus to yansh na.

I just feel say make i play with the oshere small.

I hail
. . . Hahahahaha. . .bad Man, I get Ur point sha, no need sulking up to anybody for here, it is a waste of virtual space. . .And take am easy with those Malaysian umu nwa, I hear say their men no dey like make foreigners dey chyke their galz, na true?
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LKRavitz(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2010
i dedidicate this song to our e- warrior excoba 101
Everybody was kung-fu e- fighting
Those cats were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightning
But they fought with expert fingers!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 7:19am On Nov 22, 2010
. . . Hahahahaha. . .bad Man, I get your point sha, no need sulking up to anybody for here, it is a waste of virtual space. . .And take am easy with those Malaysian umu nwa, I hear say their men no dey like make foreigners dey chyke their galz, na true?

Yes! Because once their chyk go black, dem will never go back to dem men again". Na julusi.
But, we dey get dem by God's grace. Wen moni and sweet mouth dey everything is possible
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 7:21am On Nov 22, 2010
i dedidicate this song to our e- warrior excoba 101
Everybody was kung-fu e- fighting
Those cats were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightning
But they fought with expert fingers!

HAHAHA grin
BADT GUY. HOW YOU DEY MAN?
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LKRavitz(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2010
Good bruv, u go hello bali yesterday abi where una dey rock these days? or na beach club?
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2010
I nor dey go hello bali again. Na so so Okpo full there. And botwsana girl those nes belly na drum, dem go drink your beer and na only 10% say you go see their kpekus yansh. All those local club for KL i dey go. You go see australians,british just name dem. including asians. For the past five months na there me i dey get my okpepes from.

You dey Malaysia?
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by rhymz(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2010
L. KRavitz:

Good bruv, u go hello bali yesterday abi where una dey rock these days? or na beach club?
. . .lol
U re making me feel like a rapper here O! If fit out rap you O, if dis is all U ve got O. .
excoba101:

Yes! Because once their chyk go black, dem will never go back to dem men again". Na julusi.
But, we dey get dem by God's grace. Wen moni and sweet mouth dey everything is possible
. . .hahahaha. . ebubedike, Kondo Olopka. . Lol. . Nywayz, have fun jare!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LKRavitz(m): 7:35am On Nov 22, 2010
i dey before, i dey Brisbane oz. now. i happy as i quick comot there darky wan dey for there. make u na dey enjoy the groove go. i fit play come nexy year. which side u dey stay? na cyberjaya i dey stay then
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 7:40am On Nov 22, 2010
which one be Brisbane oz again? Well i wan comot here next year too. I nor like the place again. By God's grace i fit browse try SA by January then from there jump to US and pitch my tent till whenever.

Where for Cyber you stay before?
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 7:41am On Nov 22, 2010
. . .hahahaha. . ebubedike, Kondo Olopka. . Lol. . Nywayz, have fun jare!

Na so. E nor easy.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LKRavitz(m): 7:49am On Nov 22, 2010
Lol excoba e be like say naija no dey ur plans at all. oz na short for Australia. i was staying at d,melor condominiums near Multimedia University. all the best bruv with ur plans. just take am easy on those botswana, i wonder how rainforest be these days. the place dey make me laff die, especailly friday nites u go see all sorts of dance and people for there. i miss malaysia small.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 7:53am On Nov 22, 2010
Rain forest still dey bubble, 9ja guys dey really make people laugh. dem go start dance after 12 jar of carlse berge or 3 bottle of black label to one person grin. i just park from cyber height villa, cyberjaya to bukit puchong 2. You dey enjoy that side pass here?
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by lovinboi(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2010
#finkinloud!!! I rily need a nylon bag to pack tis old rags, hmmmm, Abegi, musa, come n get me 1 GHANA-MUST-GO bag jare!!!! Oooops #okbye
Doz days wen I dey 9ija, I ad a luvli Ghanian home teacher who sabi maths well well n I observed to dat "so bata" r mostly Ghanians!! Fenks to Prsd Rollins!!!
WTF why wld dey nick-name a poly bag GHANA-MUST-GO?[tt][/tt]
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LKRavitz(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2010
i miss malaysia for groove and play , but for settling and future this place is far more better, and we fit drink and drive for malaysia, speed, and get away with some kain things here dem go fine u die and suspend ur liecense. darky no plenty for here at all so na now i beleive say i just come abroad lol. and the chicks here na die, dem wan kill me!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2010
hahahaha. na chyk still invite me wen i come there, but na old garl and we not dey again. the place make sense sha, for me malaysia na no go area. i don see dem finish
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by dustydee: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2010
we shouldn't be doing this, it pisses me off when I hear our leaders comparing us to the U.S, I guess Ghanians are also trying to compare themselves to Nigeria. does that mean we are their role model?
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by jrtorrents: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2010
@dustydee

Dont fool yourself Ghana doesnt compare itself to Nigeria, its the other way round. Like you lowlife Nigerians are doing here
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2010
lol! jrtorrents, don' mind tht late comer , they are really hurt by the fact tht 3 GH. guyz and some Nigerian realists are painting reality to their faces,  so they keep coming and I tell u, this thread ain' done yet expect more pusssy observers to join  grin grin grin grin

can't believe this tho, this topic has gone from 1 page to a whooping 13 pages lol, wht does tht say abt us? cool cool cool cool we moving forward brotha jr.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by bkbabe97y(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

*my reply was SOOOO deleted lol.

But basically Londoner I am willing to let go. I just hate it when I am disrespected and disregarded as the "alien". What that other guy said about me being descendant from trash was really effed up and you have to admit totally uncalled for. I know I have said some messed up things - some perhaps worse so it was a dose of my own medicine but the difference between me and him is I can admit it. So with that said as far as you are concerned I apologize if I offended you, it was NOT my intention what so ever. My aim was and still is for blacks to let go of this prejudice. When I came on this site I was called "Jamo" girl and the name stuck. I didn't know my mentioning it bothered you so much but oh well. No hard feelings I love you all and it doesn't matter where we come from we are all still one people. Ghana, Nigeria and the world over.

Just let it go. This is petty. Be proud of Ghana but don't diss another country in the process or put your dukes up to fight when it is not necessary. If they diss you ignore it. Not all Nigerians are prejudiced and vice versa.

Ok. wink

Honey, no need to call a truce, no need to apologize! U got a phattie, thus, nothing u say can be wrong. Ull always be right. . . . until that bootie disappears.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2010
And the ibo man is here
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by eewule(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2010
ALL THE PEOPLE POSTING HERE FIGHTING EACH OTHER OF WHICH COUNTRY IS BETTER
YOU ARE ALL FOOLS,   LOOK AT THE E.U, (EUROPEANS) THEY ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO CREATE A REGION
SO POWERFUL,  WHERE THE ECONOMIC STABILITY IS SHARED BY EVERY COUNTRY.
YET WE WEST AFRICANS, GHANA AND NIGERIA WITH SO MUCH IN COMMON COULD LEAD WESTERN AFRICA
TO THE FRONT LINE, YET WE COME ON THIS POTENTIALLY USEFULL WEB FORUM TO SPEND TIME CURSING AND INSULTING EACH OTHER.

YOU ARE AS MUCH OF A LIABILITY TO OUR WEST AFRICA AS THE LEADERS WHO LOOT AND WONT
DEVELOP THE REGION.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by OmoTier1(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2010
eewule:

ALL THE PEOPLE POSTING HERE FIGHTING EACH OTHER OF WHICH COUNTRY IS BETTER
YOU ARE ALL FOOLS, LOOK AT THE E.U, (EUROPEANS) THEY ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO CREATE A REGION
SO POWERFUL, WHERE THE ECONOMIC STABILITY IS SHARED BY EVERY COUNTRY.
YET WE WEST AFRICANS, GHANA AND NIGERIA WITH SO MUCH IN COMMON COULD LEAD WESTERN AFRICA
TO THE FRONT LINE, YET WE COME ON THIS POTENTIALLY USEFULL WEB FORUM TO SPEND TIME CURSING AND INSULTING EACH OTHER.

YOU ARE AS MUCH OF A LIABILITY TO OUR WEST AFRICA AS THE LEADERS WHO LOOT AND WONT
DEVELOP THE REGION.

SORRY MATE, WE DO NOT NEED GHANA TO SURVIVE AND GHANA IS NOT OUR TRADING PARTNER, RATHER IT IS THE OTHER WAY AROUND! NIGERIA HAS SPENT YEARS BANKROLLING ECOWAS, GIVING ASSISTANCE TO SO MANY COUNTRIES IN THE REGION INCLUDING THE WIGGY GHANA! GHANA HAS BEEN ONE COUNTRY THAT HAS WORKED AGAINST THE UNITY OF ECOWAS, RESISTING FREE TRADE AMONGST MEMBER COUNTRY, TRYING TO BE A PROTECTIONIST!

@that otumfour ( oh boy make una ear name!!) you havent told us what your president came to do in Nigeria two weeks agowith a pretence courtesy call! hmmm something tells me , he came to beg for money as usual!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LKRavitz(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2010
this debate ended a while ago. i wonder why some people just wanna add fire to it. let it be for peace sake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / We Are Disappointed With Nigeria’s 2019 General Elections — US / Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.