Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:11 AM

Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining (75901 Views)

Dino Melaye Calls Smart Adeyemi His Political Wife, Says He Will Win Again / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi / Senator Smart Adeyemi Attacked In Kogi During Bye Election (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by onatisi(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
funny people
nigerians have eyes but they cant see ,
so any sane person really believed that dino will win this election with buhari as the president !

anyway wettin concern me grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by alfsalami: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
At the court Dino is sick but at the poll he's rugged to fight for votes , game over brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Afamed: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Dino won but he has been rigged out at collation level and will be asked to go to Buharis court to appeal
Faraideed , when are you going to repent?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Charly68: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
APC set to demystify Dino at all cost . By this he will know how to respect elders...it is unfortunate that his master is keeping silent over his travail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by NonFarmPayrol: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Dino, Akpabio is waiting for you on the street of Abuja. Please remember to take your credentials along for job or contract in his ministry.

Akpabio that is confused
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by tech18: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kyase:
....e cheesy
grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Kuginzi: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
After this election, we are patiently waiting for the Remix of Dino's "Ajekun iya........"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by mexbee1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Dino won but he has been rigged out at collation level and will be asked to go to Buharis court to appeal

Lol no b small Buhari's court dem don finally get Dino time

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by danot1030: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
I don't need a prophet to tell me that Dino will lose the election, all i need to do is look at who are his supporters. Anyone our blodas from the south east is supporting in a contest must lose.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by AkupeMBANO(f): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sholaco:
shut your mouth if u don't have any meaningful comments to contribute, majority of you commenting here are not from Kogi state and even though you are from Kogi, I believe that you don't have a PVC to effect the change you are advocating for.....
don't mind the idiots

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Tulsaguy: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dino will be foolish to appeal this election in Buhari's court where he is the CJ. I advocate for the use of e-voting in our clime so that another of Dino's nephew won't die in case Buhari, the CJ order a rerun gringringrin.

With e-voting, Hundreds of Billion would be saved, corp members who managed to escaped death on the dilapidated roads for 4/5/6 years won't die from strayed bullets during elections and people will vote for the candidate of their choice.
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by oforjide: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Buhari will be the worst nigeria president this foolish man has destroyed jonathan legacy and has us back to obasanjo era. is like APC has robbed kogi and bayelsa, becos inec has suddenly forgot their usuall grammar INCONCLUSIVE.
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Eteka1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lol. Ram scrotum son finally cut fall.
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by FakeManna: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Resident electoral commissioner Kogi state, why dont you go announce the results you have in Kogi instead of doing so on the forum.

Pained loser. I can imagine the amount of derica of tears you must have cried since yesterday.

Miserable people. Ikpeazu is good for Abia but Bello and Smart are bad for Kogi. Hypocrites.

God bless NgeneUkwenu for seeing through all you peoples hypocrisy when some of us were criticizing Bello.
[/s]
shatap

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by tommykiwi(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Yohh:
I don't care who wins the gubernatorial but will be heartbroken of Dino emerges the senator.
Can U give us ur reasons?
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by johnwizey: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
oforjide:
Buhari will be the worst nigeria president this foolish man has destroyed jonathan legacy and has us back to obasanjo era. is like APC has robbed kogi and bayelsa, becos inec has suddenly forgot their usuall grammar INCONCLUSIVE.
Cries of a frustrated PDPigsss.....

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by bcashy: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
undefeateds:

may God conduct ur life exactly the way APC is conducting this election

Didinrin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Afamed: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
oforjide:
They have started wailing as usual

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by bcashy: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
FakeManna:
[s][/s]
shatap

Keep shat!
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by bcashy: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
danot1030:
I don't need a prophet to tell me that Dino will lose the election, all i need to do is look at who are his supporters. Anyone our blodas from the south east is supporting in a contest must lose.

Thats the trend! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Okoroawusa: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
gaetano:
In as much as Dino, Saraki, atiku and a whole lot were part of the group that helped bring in buhari and mocked Gej, i don't feel sorry for them. All I want is to get visa and relocate since the youths don't want to have sense and do what their mates in chile and Iraq are doing.
My friend go n sit down

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by SirBunky85(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
tayebest:

...and may God also conduct your life as PDP conducted the previous elections! wink
well said.just imagine the hypocrite u just quoted
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Okoroawusa: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tulsaguy:
Dino will be foolish to appeal this election in Buhari's court where he is the CJ. I advocate for the use of e-voting in our clime so that another of Dino's nephew won't die in case Buhari, the CJ order a rerun gringringrin.

With e-voting, Hundreds of Billion would be saved, corp members who managed to escaped death on the dilapidated roads for 4/5/6 years won't die from strayed bullets during elections and people will vote for the candidate of their choice.
The way Buhari was foolish appealing election results in 2003,2007 n 2011. In PDP's court with PDP CJ....

anu mpama
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Thegoodone13(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
I will like Dino to be in senate. He will be antagonist which is good for democracy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by franugo(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:
Political affiliations apart, this isn't good for our nation. How could Dino be disgraced like this? cry

And how exactly is this bad for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Femeto: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
NCAN911:
Empty carton makes the loudest noise
grin shocked grin grin I done hear another one today.
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by mastermaestro(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
They are all thieves. One thief is simply outsmarting the other. No pity for the loser! He should go home!
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
voltron14:

Use your MelesZenawi moniker .

Everyone on nairaland is now MelesZenawi...for real...

Why should all these elections be my business..

My Senatorial district is not controlled by pdp even my own state house of assembly seat is not controlled by pdp......So what?

Any counter Ideology is now MelesZenawi.

My political belief is totally different from yours.
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
gaetano:
In as much as Dino, Saraki, atiku and a whole lot were part of the group that helped bring in buhari and mocked Gej, i don't feel sorry for them. All I want is to get visa and relocate since the youths don't want to have sense and do what their mates in chile and Iraq are doing.
Oga lead us na, or are you not a youth?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by buhariguy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:
shame on you and pig dino

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.