Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,876 members, 7,872,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining (75840 Views)

Dino Melaye Calls Smart Adeyemi His Political Wife, Says He Will Win Again / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi / Senator Smart Adeyemi Attacked In Kogi During Bye Election (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Kingsley10000: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dino is a clown grin
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Myketuale(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Dino is a goner

Yahaya Bello has dealt with him

He should forget it and join Reno and FFK on Twitter

This one loud.
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by undefeateds: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
bcashy:

U are going nowhere grin

Learn how to use correct tenses u hear grin?

God punish u and that shit u called father!

grin grin grin grin
oya teach me, fucking asshole,
ve already told u,I don't wrixle word with dullard,get off my mention,dogs are meant to talk to themselves not to human,go to ur fucking parents, u are all worthless together,they are the one u can talk to,useless son of LovePeddler
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
He with will meet with Akpabio the retired senator in the streets of Abuja grin
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by bcashy: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
undefeateds:

oya teach me, fucking asshole,
ve already told u,I don't wrixle word with dullard,get off my mention,dogs are meant to talk to themselves not to human,go to ur fucking parents, u are all worthless together,they are the one u can talk to,useless son of LovePeddler

Tell ur miserable father to teach u grin grin

Ur bitch too can be of help...lol
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by undefeateds: 12:36am On Nov 18, 2019
bcashy:

Tell ur miserable father to teach u grin grin

Ur bitch too can be of help...lol
can you see that ur father's foolishness has finally gotten to u, u are not bold enough to defend ur point,
well, ur wretched mother too is not even sure of who owns u,she Sha know she conceived u out of her sexual adventure, and she forced it on the slowpoke u called ur father,son of a bitch
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by bcashy: 6:27am On Nov 18, 2019
undefeateds:

can you see that ur father's foolishness has finally gotten to u, u are not bold enough to defend ur point,
well, ur wretched mother too is not even sure of who owns u,she Sha know she conceived u out of her sexual adventure, and she forced it on the slowpoke u called ur father,son of a bitch

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na every father go be idiot like ya own? grin grin grin grin grin grin

My father doesn't take nonsense like that slowpoke u called father.
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Unie30: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2019
Talk and get silenced. Nigeria!
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2019
oz4real83:
Somebody that was so sick to go to court is so healthy to participate in an election that is so energy and time-consuming in Nigeria. It is well.

Lol that's naija for you.
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by undefeateds: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2019
bcashy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na every father go be idiot like ya own? grin grin grin grin grin grin

My father doesn't take nonsense like that slowpoke u called father.
grin

I got something precious to do with my life,this is monday morning,am out of this,am sure u have nothing to do with ur life,and this is how ur wretched and gullible father also did,during his teenage days

while others are struggling to succeed,the only thing ur father see as goal is to drink,and sleep with women,and that explains why his life is so spoilt like that,and d same thing with ur mother, instead of her to focus on her career,she prefers to pokenose up and down,and sleep with men under the bus,she then got pregnant and forced the pregnancy on that asslicker u called ur father and gave birth to u fucking bastard, so can u see where u are coming from.

but me I got something great, something good to do with my life,am sure u have nothing tangible to do with ur life,no ambition,no vision, no goal setting,just to eat and sleep,so get off my mention,
and if I don't reply u anymore, don't think u ve scored any point, it's just that I can't keep exchanging word with a dunderhead. shalom!
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by bcashy: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2019
undefeateds:

I got something precious to do with my life,this is monday morning,am out of this,am sure u have nothing to do with ur life,and this is how ur wretched and gullible father also did,during his teenage days

while others are struggling to succeed,the only thing ur father see as goal is to drink,and sleep with women,and that explains why his life is so spoilt like that,and d same thing with ur mother, instead of her to focus on her career,she prefers to pokenose up and down,and sleep with men under the bus,she then got pregnant and forced the pregnancy on that asslicker u called ur father and gave birth to u fucking bastard, so can u see where u are coming from.

but me I got something great, something good to do with my life,am sure u have nothing tangible to do with ur life,no ambition,no vision, no goal setting,just to eat and sleep,so get off my mention,
and if I don't reply u anymore, don't think u ve scored any point, it's just that I can't keep exchanging world with a dunderhead. shalom!

Continue struggling... U are meant to struggle! I don't struggle, yet we spend cash! With all the struggle ur father struggled grin wetin come out of it....u too don start struggling grin grin

Tell ur father to come and work for me! I can afford to give him what will change his miserable and useless life for better! But if he has the mind to try any fucking nonsense with me...tell him to write his will before he come around cos I wouldnt hesitate to blow his fucking head off!

Did I just say write his will? grin grin. Wetin he get wey he wan write will on top grin cheesy cheesy grin grin except he go will ur asshole mother to his type in ur family grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway...let him come, let's see how far he can perform at the gate!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) / Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims / Governor El-Rufai Takes Selfie In Isolation, Attends COVID-19 Committee Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.