Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining (75925 Views)

Dino Melaye Calls Smart Adeyemi His Political Wife, Says He Will Win Again / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi / Senator Smart Adeyemi Attacked In Kogi During Bye Election (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by buhariguy(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
onatisi:
funny people
nigerians have eyes but they cant see ,
so any sane person really believed that dino will win this election with buhari as the president !

anyway wettin concern me grin grin
I am ashame for idiotic pigs

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by voltron14: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Everyone on nairaland is now MelesZenawi...for real...

Why should all these elections be my business..

My Senatorial district is not controlled by pdp even my own state house of assembly seat is not controlled by pdp......So what?

Any counter Ideology is now MelesZenawi.

My political belief is totally different from yours.

Now use your FarahAideed moniker.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
Can you see the power of greed and self center? Two people from a same place contesting against each other!
What happens to a coalition and cooperation when one of them is on seat?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by DexterousOne(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
buhariguy:
I am ashame for idiotic pigs

You are calling your country men "idiotic pigs? "
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by buhariguy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

Akpabio that is confused
confuse over two great position

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by gaetano: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
charliboy654:

Oga lead us na, or are you not a youth?
. When sowore dey front, una come out?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by olanje: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
mrlarry:
I have a Mini flat at Aboru Iyana Ipaja in a very neat
compound and well secured good environment. The apartment is fully tiled and spacious while the toilet/bath is with efficient water system and the kitchen is equipped with functional pipe borne water kitchen zinc and cabinet for storage. A fenced compound without security wire with enough space for events and cars. Just 10 mins drive to Ikeja
220k per annum
Total package is 280k
Call: 08023097721
Aboru is 10minutes drive from Ikeja? ���������

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by fredoooooo: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
tayebest:

This one is really confused, that he don't even know where to stand anymore cheesy

Una go wail taya
! tongue

Dem go wail motor sef not only taya(tire/tyre) grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by buhariguy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
DexterousOne:

You are calling your country men "idiotic pigs? "

I am referring to thoso idiotic pigs that hate nigerians. Idiotic pigs dont want to see anything good in nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Dino, Akpabio is waiting for you on the street of Abuja. Please remember to take your credentials along for job or contract in his ministry.

Shey no be me you dey talk to o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by akdjr(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nigerian politicians are the most funny set of people I have ever seen. If Melaye eventually won with the remaining result yet unannounced, you will hear him saying the wish of the people prevail and God has brought him out of Egypt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
gaetano:
. When sowore dey front, una come out?
Am serving na, and you know corpers dont get involved in riot and aluta stuff.

But i was among the few people that voted for sowore.
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by FakeManna: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
helinues:
But me I thought Adeyemi is not Smart...

Really learning with Nigeria politics oo. From Akpabio to Saraki to Ambode and now Dino and Dickson......
[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by undefeateds: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
bcashy:

Didinrin grin grin grin

is that the response to what I said,and ur father will be thinking u have sense o, just get off my mention,I don't exchange word with dullards.
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Samade7: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
onatisi:
funny people
nigerians have eyes but they cant see ,
so any sane person really believed that dino will win this election with buhari as the president !

anyway wettin concern me grin grin

Too much sense dey disturb u...........we dey reason together my bro. i don talk am before say no matter what happen Dino dey comot for senate. Not APC matter den carry go court or rerun election wey dem go lose again. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by adem30: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Dino won but he has been rigged out at collation level and will be asked to go to Buharis court to appeal

Shey na Atiku court Senator Olujimi of Ekiti won?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Tulsaguy: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Okoroawusa:

The way Buhari was foolish appealing election results in 2003,2007 n 2011. In PDP's court with PDP CJ....

anu mpama

Eranko Igbo, ijimere, orijina baba óbo.
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by emfem(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
Am from the west senatorial district, let me state this, Dino has lost his political relevance since the day he sold Faleke slot to Yahaya Bello. Dino is selfish, all he know is to acquire wealth to himself and immediate families but he has never empower any youth in the area. Many of his loyalist have decamp to other party, tell me how he will scale through

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by AJohnnasa(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:
But me I thought Adeyemi is not Smart...

Really learning with Nigeria politics oo. From Akpabio to Saraki to Ambode and now Dino and Dickson......

grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by dammiecool(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
emfem:
Am from the west senatorial district, let me state this, Dino has lost his political relevance since the day he sold Faleke slot to Yahaya Bello. Dino is selfish, all he know is to acquire wealth to himself and immediate families but he has never empower any youth in the area. Many of his loyalist have decamp to other party, tell me how he will scale through
He sold faleke to weaken Tinubu in Kogi n I'm quite sure faleke would av performed better dan bello, now hes feeling bellos heat grin

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by adm212144: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
BafanaBafana:
hehehe.
The scrotum of the ram is gonna fall this time.
Dino Melaye is not an honourable man. The senate is no place for his kind
hmmm noted

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by BotherMleeper(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Dino won but he has been rigged out at collation level and will be asked to go to Buharis court to appeal

Salam, why don't you Rush and Die?

Your existence is a blight on the Stupid People Community because you're the worst asshole who ever lived.

If I was your dad I'd set myself on fire for spawning such a useless ignorant little fukk on an already troubled world.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by AllenSpencer: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
Magnumproperty:
Dino going Saraki's way!!!

When flat heads support you, its a collision course with Doom!

Dino's political career is about to be buried
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
Now Dino will have enough time to impregnate Remi Tinubu like he threatened to

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by buhariguy(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
ofiko123:
I love dino melaye, I don't want him to lose his seat in the Senate because he is the most vibrant senator in the senate,he is smart, intelligent and very outspoken he makes very wise contributions to issues raised in the floor of the house.. I still prefer dino to smart adeyemi..I am sure dino melaye enjoys the respect of most senators in the floor of the house..
Making noise and acting comedy is not a contribution, no wonder only idiotic pigs love him

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Olaolufred(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
IT IS SO FUNNY AND HYPOCRITICAL TO KNOW THAT THE PDP WHO ARE AVERRED TO "INCONCLUSIVE ELECTIONS" NOW DESIRED IT MORE THAN LIFE.
HYPO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by buhariguy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
akdjr:
Nigerian politicians are the most funny set of people I have ever seen. If Melaye eventually won with the remaining result yet unannounced, you will hear him saying the wish of the people prevail and God has brought him out of Egypt.
no miracle can make pig dino to win, the only miracle is for smart to die like what happen to prince AUDU.
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by Mizwisdom(f): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
Any time there's an election it is almost always a time for reality check, when will we get things right? there's a video of Nigerian police stealing ballot boxes from polling boots going round, when will we allow people's vote to count? smh
Re: Dino Melaye Trails Smart Adeyemi With Two LGs Remaining by ofiko123(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
buhariguy:
Making noise and acting comedy is not a contribution, no wonder only idiotic pigs love him

You don't have sense..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims / Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.