Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

My Future In-laws Are Trying To Control My Fiance/our Marriage-pt 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Future In-laws Are Trying To Control My Fiance/our Marriage-pt 3 (330 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Future In-laws Are Trying To Control My Fiance/our Marriage-pt 3 by Beke2020: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
Editor’s Note:

This is final part of the story of Tony & Sara. Click here and here if you missed the first two parts. We are happy Tony and Sara are in good place. You may drop your comments or well wishes for both of them in the comments area. Thank you.

Jzhane

Good day ma,

Thank you for taking your time to advise us yesterday. I like the way you answered my email. I thank also those who gave us genuine advice like Uche and Dr Uche. I know that Sara is my God given wife. Thank you for guiding us in this matter.

I must say that yesterday was full of mixed feelings for me. I struggled with the responses I saw here. I was disturbed that some people thought I was a gold digger. Others said I was not ready for marriage so I should stop disturbing Sara.

Well ma,like you said, I sieve the responses I saw and decided what works for me. I have decided to renew my house rent. Actually Sara and I discussed about this.She understands better where I was coming from.

We are both ready for marriage. This is just a trick from the devil to distract us. Those who feel our marriage is based on lies and deceit will see us prosper in this marriage. I only wanted to please my parents whom I know do not mean harm for us. I know my parents better than anyone so no one can tell e anything about them.

It just that now I understand that sometimes to prove how much you love someone,you.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-future-in-laws-are-trying-to-control-my-fiance-our-marriage-pt-3/

Re: My Future In-laws Are Trying To Control My Fiance/our Marriage-pt 3 by Beke2020: 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hmnnn

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Relationships Don't Lead To Marriage / Read How Technology Made Relationships Harder In The Last Two Decades. / Why Weddings Sometimes Bring Out The Worst In Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.