Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,444 members, 7,888,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover, Ike On His Endorsement With Priverevauxn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover, Ike On His Endorsement With Priverevauxn (534 Views)

Imade Adeleke Signs An Endorsement With Eva Baby Soap (Photos) / Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover Ike On His New Endorsement Deal (photo) / Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover, Ike On His Endorsement With Priverevauxn by Lindadimmy: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
Winner of Big Brother Naija’Pepper Dem’season, Mercy Eke has congratulated her lover, Ike Onyema on his latest endorsement deal with Priverevaux Ng.

The queen of highlight, while congratulating her heartrob on this one, noted that she would never get tired of congratulating him as he continues securing deals for himself.

She wrote; “Hey so this is where you get all those bad ass shades. Congratulations once again, will never get tired if congratulating you“.

View post: https://www.ayomiteblog.com.ng/2019/11/21/bbnaija-mercy-congratulates-lover-ike-endorsement-priverevauxng/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover, Ike On His Endorsement With Priverevauxn by Solvik(f): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
At last, congratulations Ike.

(1) (Reply)

How God Revealed My Wife’s Name To Me – Harrysong / Josh2funny Shares Amazing Video Of Him Having A God Time With His Fiance / "I'm Not Getting Married On Dec. 28" - Vicky Zugah Quenches Marriage Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.