Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! (81088 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
Nairalanders I am actually typing this with fear of what to come.

I am an active member of this forum but change moniker by registering and creating a new one here to hide my identity.

Origin...

I met my boyfriend in school actually we were in the same department at funnab. We did things together. We were in love and had sex when we feel like it. We planned to get married after school.

Mistake...

I went to a birthday party of one of my close friends, I had three friends and we are like clique.
During the party I got drunk and the guy that took us to the party in his car took advantage of my drunken state and had sex with me and make it look like it is consensual. During the act I know what was happening but was too weak and blurred. I didn't know there was a video recording of the act. When I woke up the guy was no where to be found so I kept it to myself.

Blackmail...

When my guy found out that I cheated on him, he was furious. I denied it initially but when he showed me the sex clip I admitted it but defended myself on the ground that it was rape and not consensual. I summon courage and asked him how did he come up with the sex tape but that he would not answer to. He left that moment and I start feeling that he knows something about the tape and wants to blackmail.

Threat...

He showed up one day at my hostel and threaten to leak the tape online. I begged him profusely not to do that but he said my plea and tears are waste of time. That he will let everyone know the kind of loose lady I am for betraying and cheating on him. That I will regret the day I met him. That I doesn't deserve his love.

Currently...

He is yet to release the clip but may actually do that with what is happening to the Babcock ex student.

What should I do to stop him before he destroys me.

Instead of allowing someone hold you to ransom, I would suggest you counter attack.

What do I mean?

First, come clean and narrate everything that happens to your parents and any important person (s) that would be disappointed if the video ever make it out.

Second, go straight to the guy's (ya BF) people (Parent, Uncle or any family members) and narrate what happened. Tell them you're being blackmailed (if truly, you didn't agreed to the sex). He doesn't have any right to threaten you or blackmailed you.

Third, the guy you had sex with in the video, reach out to him and if possible get him arrested if you truly do not agree to the sex or the recording of the sex tape.

Stop living in fears, because no matter what you do to hide, whoever has the sex tape would forever keep taking advantage of you.

On the other note, be strong and prepare for the worse situation but first use this opportunity or time to reach out to people who would be disappointed if the sex tape ever make it out.

Also be mentally strong, because the society would castigate you.

Godspeed

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by AustineCJ: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Let me give you a advice.....Cal him for a meeting in an open place,put your phone on record n place inside your bag,drop it on the table n start your conversation with him..... let him go ahead to threaten you abt the sex video,when he is done.....go home n send the voice note to him,let him know you r involving the police with the evidence you have should the video ever leak.....you will see him coming bck to his senses.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Funkybabee(f): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lols.... dindinrin girl, real definition of runs girl...

there is nothing rape there stop covering white with dark, u were both drunk nd have a sex instead of you to reports immediately, u tirn it to busola drama....

yeye,as if u don't know what to do

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nicklaus619(m): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
CyberWolf:
You want to get the girl killed by cultist? How can you tell her to frame up her boyfriend who is only reacting because he is hurt knowing the cheap slut cheated on him? Instead of you to advise her to get the the idiot that raped her arrested and that way, the boyfriend will know that it wasn’t her fault, you’re here talking nonsense.

Bro cultist ain't doing her sh!t, this is a classical case of devil and the deep blue sea, even if she get the rapist arrested and jailed, it wouldn't still stop his boyfriend from leaking the video, and already the guy is at the verge of leaking it, what do u expect her to do Have u even bothered to ask yourself how the boyfriend got hold of the video in the first place, how comes it is only her boyfriend that has the video These questions are begging or answer, they all pointing to his boyfriend having connection with the rapist and the whole thing looks like a conspiracy theory, think about that

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by ibechris(m): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
That guy is about to go to jail...let him pull the trigger and see how village people will send to Kuje prison.

Is no longer easier to just threaten people with this kind of thing except he is tired of freedom.

Just be rest assured that his time is fast ticking like a time bomb.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by OgbeniSamm(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
Dimples0303:
It's against my religion to read this story, can someone summarise for me embarassed

Don't be silly
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by TheMostComplex1: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
Report to police
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by makydebbie(f): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
I've seen some very foolish comments in this thread.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by nicelaw(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
He said so that is why we always had sex.
I gave him my body but he decided to toy with the same body.
I regret ever knowing him,he is a scum and a misogynist.

You toyed with the body by yourself already... undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by ayemip(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
If u consult dreaded cultist they will still have u just involve d police. Be fast about it b4 it gets out of hand

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by chronique(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
He will know I only said that because of the threat.
I will involve the security or the dreaded students in the campus.

You honestly don't have sense. You want to put yourself in more trouble. That your toto go finally done last last as you nor want get sense. When you involve cultist and they help you out and start demanding for sex from you on a regular, how will you do it? I don't even know how parents end up having kids like you that don't have sense. Better go to the police station and go and lodge a formal complaint there. Oponu!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by baratech: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Leak it before him, he will be confused

Yes leak it before him, you can drop it on this thread for a start....

But I think you should tell a lawyer or go to the police

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Emaprince: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Something tells me that the video will show OP enjoying herself during the sex. Hence, she doesn't want to report to police, and even contemplating using cult guys to threaten her blackmailer.

This confirms OP as a bad runs girl.

She is just scared because of the Babcock story and all the backlash that followed it.

You went to party with friends, you got drunk and had sex with another drunk guy, now you want to claim rape. How? Only an ediot will believe this crap.

Girls love to act like they can't do wrong. Every sex session is never their fault. It must be the guy that deserves the blame.

What if the guy is a your crush? That in your drunken state, you became bold and went flirting with him...the sharp guy who was also drunk and horney went for the coochie...which you gave up immediately because you were horney too.

Thunder fire you OP...for this yeye lie

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by chukel(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
The mails flooding my inbox is too much.
If you want to help be sincere about it pls.
I won't like to give out information that will now be used against me.
Who knows if my ex is reading all these.
Pls if you want to help me be sincere and honest about it pls.

Thank you.
now he is ur ex. You just slept with another whom you felt is better. Decided to dump your bf. Reason he wants to use the sex clip against you. I pity anybody sincerely trying to help you, cos you are full of lies. Why are you not even talking about your "rapist".

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by nicelaw(m): 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
J111333:
Why has your brain not told you to report the "rape" at a police station or was it an audio rape?
Involve the police asap before you bring shame and high BP to your parents. I don't pity you, I only pity them.

Is it really RAPE?

What if she actually consented but couldn't remember because both parties were drunk

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by chukel(m): 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
chronique:

You honestly don't have sense. You want to put yourself in more trouble. That your toto go finally done last last as you nor want get sense. When you involve cultist and they help you out and start demanding for sex from you on a regular, how will you do it? I don't even know how parents end up having kids like you that don't have sense. Better go to the police station and go and lodge a formal complaint there. Oponu!!!
she has been sleeping with them. She can't be bragging of involving them if she doesn't have close intimacy with them

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Viper231: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
(929) 242-9276
Chat me up on WhatsApp asap. Willing to help
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Bejusttoall: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
BestAccessories:

Instead of allowing someone hold you to ransom, I would suggest you counter attack.

What do I mean?

First, come clean and narrate everything that happens to your parents and any important person (s) that would be disappointed if the video ever make it out.

Second, go straight to the guy's (ya BF) people (Parent, Uncle or any family members) and narrate what happened. Tell them you're being blackmailed (if truly, you didn't agreed to the sex). He doesn't have any right to threaten you or blackmailed you.

Third, the guy you had sex with in the video, reach out to him and if possible get him arrested if you truly do not agree to the sex or the recording of the sex tape.

Stop living in fears, because no matter what you do to hide, whoever has the sex tape would forever keep taking advantage of you.

On the other note, be strong and prepare for the worse situation but first use this opportunity or time to reach out to people who would be disappointed if the sex tape ever make it out.

Also be mentally strong, because the society would castigate you.

Godspeed

Nice one

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by makydebbie(f): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
mechanics:
lolz, don't mind her, her parents sent her to school to study, she's busy flexing around.

Shut up, flexing around is a necessity. You this sanctimonious hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Cheks5(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
report to which police, which evidence do you have that he is the one that leaked the sex tape. it's your word against his when he eventually leaks it. the only solution is to find the source of the tape. if that might not solve the problem, the guy that made the sextape can say it was mutually agreed by the both of you to make the tape and that his phone or the gadget for the recording was stolen. the only thing you can do is just hope he doesn't leak it, and prepare your love ones for the worst.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by nicelaw(m): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
He will know I only said that because of the threat.
I will involve the security or the dreaded students in the campus.

I hope you don't get Raped by the dreaded students you've been preaching here..
Plus for you to know and be boasting about dreaded students I guess the first guy didn't do what he did without your consent.. angry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by makydebbie(f): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
chronique:

I don't even understand how a level300 student won't have sense and let the thought of involving a rapist cross her mind. Haba!
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by chukel(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
Awoo88:
You mumu die. Confronting the guy that did the video with police and a lawyer (assuming you are telling the truth) will put the guy in trouble. You are here begging. Don't you know it is a crime to publish x rated pic/video without consent??
she can't cos she is already dating him.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by kay29000(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
Helada:
Oshey... Someone will trend very soon....

Anyways... That's a nice story o...

I don't believe all dx "advice me stories on nairaland"....

They will write emotional stories and sit down to watch how comments are flying in......
Una try o

Lol
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by midnighter(f): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
sinceraconcept:
You are a student but get bleeped at school anyhow by boyfriend while your parents struggle to raise your school fees. This is the reason why guys don't love or value many girls again in Nigeria because valueless wayward girls have made us believe decent ones aren't decent too. the way Bollywood actors run after their love and show so much love to them in movies isn't in Nigeria again, how would I even marry a girl I've bleeped anyhow or someone else has bleeped anyhow before? I've got standard. Such girls can never be trusted again cos they would definitely cheat with driver, Hartman and husband's friends.These are the major causes of divorce and broken home in Nigeria today, when a man marries a wayward woman that has turned to housewife(abileko) even before getting married. I would rather Bleep your type anyhow, dump you after using you when it's time to get married and marry a young virgin girl fresh out of secondary school or higher institution

What are you talking about, how does sleeping with somebody in a relationship make her wayward? So is the guy she is sleeping with not wayward also? How can two people in a committed relationship be wayward

If you knew you had nothing reasonable to say why did you bother commenting
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Ghidey(m): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
report him to police station and get him and his friends arrested asap. accuse him of black mail and rape. you will get to the bottom of the case.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by skywalker240(m): 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
While i agree with what most guys adviced earlier,

but shut tha fvck up, he didnt rape u, you had consensual sex. Who do u think you fooling

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by makydebbie(f): 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Is like I will not get married. I am so disappointed in virtually all our girls, the rate at which they Bleep these days is really alarming after someone else will now be paying bride price for an expired toto.

Shut up your mouth! Are the girls fvcking theirselves?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by space29: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Go nd report him at the police station..he wil confess ao he got the tape..maybe dey even frame u frm the beginning..d rapist nd ur guy..maybe dey knw eachoda...nd if its nt a joint work..he would be made to sign an undertaken if d video shd get released, dt he would be responsible...bt u too...atenu no go kil u...every part na to dey drink like say u be brewery..i dnt knw y some girls lik to dey show off with drink..somtin dt wil later make useless...jst pityin ur parent...no dignity in our ladies diz days again

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Femilekan233: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
Nairalanders I am actually typing this with fear of what to come.

I am an active member of this forum but change moniker by registering and creating a new one here to hide my identity.

Origin...

I met my boyfriend in school actually we were in the same department at funnab. We did things together. We were in love and had sex when we feel like it. We planned to get married after school.

Mistake...

I went to a birthday party of one of my close friends, I had three friends and we are like clique.
During the party I got drunk and the guy that took us to the party in his car took advantage of my drunken state and had sex with me and make it look like it is consensual. During the act I know what was happening but was too weak and blurred. I didn't know there was a video recording of the act. When I woke up the guy was no where to be found so I kept it to myself.

Blackmail...

When my guy found out that I cheated on him, he was furious. I denied it initially but when he showed me the sex clip I admitted it but defended myself on the ground that it was rape and not consensual. I summon courage and asked him how did he come up with the sex tape but that he would not answer to. He left that moment and I start feeling that he knows something about the tape and wants to blackmail.

Threat...

He showed up one day at my hostel and threaten to leak the tape online. I begged him profusely not to do that but he said my plea and tears are waste of time. That he will let everyone know the kind of loose lady I am for betraying and cheating on him. That I will regret the day I met him. That I doesn't deserve his love.

Currently...

He is yet to release the clip but may actually do that with what is happening to the Babcock ex student.

What should I do to stop him before he destroys me.
call me for an immediate solution
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by rtdCivilservant: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
[sub][/sub]
makydebbie:

Shut up your mouth! Are the girls fvcking theirselves?
Must u throw insults? Shows how uncultured and dirty u are, no wonder u look ugly and dirty. Bitch. May thunder kill u tonight

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.