Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! (81059 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Skmoda360(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
SmellingAnus:
the guy that fvcked you has already leaked the tape undecided
I'm thinking this already....
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by skywalker240(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Funkybabee:
Lols.... dindinrin girl, real definition of runs girl...

there is nothing rape there stop covering white with dark, u were both drunk nd have a sex instead of you to reports immediately, u tirn it to busola drama....

yeye,as if u don't know what to do
now you see why we never took busola serious? samething the op is doing.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by cococandy(f): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Who’s raising all these criminal elements rampant nowadays?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by sliqboy: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
You're very correct... this is the best advice

pamelaayomide
post=84298640:

That is what I have been thinking actually.
He have a hand in this.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
samorobo:

Na wa oooo...Nigerians and their devilish, wicked scheming mentality.....

Devil is already living in side this one brain....walahi >
grin

neutralize any complications shocked

The thing is talking about a human being, but it Sounds like it's exterminating rats for a living cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by sliqboy: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
Oga you have nothing to offer,
Stop feeling your self
healthserve:

Maybe others will help

I've vowed to be unhelpful even in the face of death of a Nairalander. Sorry, its all about the game, not you. Don't take it personal.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by philips3(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
Dear anonymous, go and report issue to the police. Both your boyfriend and the guy that raped you planned it together. If you don't report to the police , ur boyfriend will continue to threaten you. He may even demand for money later.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Skmoda360(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
emmydiamon:
I dont think he will, if Truly he loves you like you said. But how far ave you gone with the guy? Did he promise to Marry you at the first place?
I don't think he will leak it but what of the other guy that slept with her....that should be her main concern now.....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Texty: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
Write the law statement your self or get a law student to help you with that then get a lawyer in school stamp on it and signature that should cost you 3k send someone to give him the papers and wala uga will be scared to release the video
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Marine50(m): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
Nairalanders I am actually typing this with fear of what to come.

I am an active member of this forum but change moniker by registering and creating a new one here to hide my identity.

Origin...

I met my boyfriend in school actually we were in the same department at funnab. We did things together. We were in love and had sex when we feel like it. We planned to get married after school.

Mistake...

I went to a birthday party of one of my close friends, I had three friends and we are like clique.
During the party I got drunk and the guy that took us to the party in his car took advantage of my drunken state and had sex with me and make it look like it is consensual. During the act I know what was happening but was too weak and blurred. I didn't know there was a video recording of the act. When I woke up the guy was no where to be found so I kept it to myself.

Blackmail...

When my guy found out that I cheated on him, he was furious. I denied it initially but when he showed me the sex clip I admitted it but defended myself on the ground that it was rape and not consensual. I summon courage and asked him how did he come up with the sex tape but that he would not answer to. He left that moment and I start feeling that he knows something about the tape and wants to blackmail.

Threat...

He showed up one day at my hostel and threaten to leak the tape online. I begged him profusely not to do that but he said my plea and tears are waste of time. That he will let everyone know the kind of loose lady I am for betraying and cheating on him. That I will regret the day I met him. That I doesn't deserve his love.

Currently...

He is yet to release the clip but may actually do that with what is happening to the Babcock ex student.

What should I do to stop him before he destroys me.
point of correction his no more ur bf.. I will employ u to send me his number, full name , current address , ur own name , his parent number and address and I swear everything is over.. do dat
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by makydebbie(f): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
See me having fun insulting everyone here and triggering emotions with this my boredom.

Partee after Partee thread. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by CyberWolf: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Bro cultist ain't doing her sh!t, this is a classical case of devil and the deep blue sea, even if she get the rapist arrested and jailed, it wouldn't still stop his boyfriend from leaking the video, and already the guy is at the verge of leaking it, what do u expect her to do Have u even bothered to ask yourself how the boyfriend got hold of the video in the first place, how comes it is only her boyfriend that has the video These questions are begging or answer, they all pointing to his boyfriend having connection with the rapist and the whole thing looks like a conspiracy theory, think about that
Her boyfriend won’t leak the video if the rapist is punished. The boyfriend probably got the video from the rapist just to mock him for fvcking his girlfriend, I know how we guys behave. If the boyfriend gets punished for that cheap thing foolishness, be rest assured that a revenge will come and it will be brutal. OP is not even showing any sign of angst against the rapist that cursed the whole thing, na the innocent boyfriend that is hurting real bad she is against. Shows that she is a cheap slut and deserves all the shame that is coming her way. If she likes arrest the boyfriend, the video will still come out one way or the other.. she is an idiot.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Obascoetubi: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
AfroKnight:
He took advantage of you when you were unable to give consent? That’s rape. Your boyfriend wants to leak the tape? Your lawyer is going to kill two birds with one stone.

I have a question though. Somewhat Unrelated to the thread.
A man and a woman are both drunk. They have sex. Who took advantage of whom? These days, consent is defined by the woman. Why? (The Context is Heterosexual relationships)
DON'T BE QUICK TO BILIV OP'S STORY

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by oyigah(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
You are too uncouth blackie!!

makydebbie:

Shut up your mouth! Are the girls fvcking theirselves?
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by skywalker240(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
ayemip:
If u consult dreaded cultist they will still have u just involve d police. Be fast about it b4 it gets out of hand
for her to even think about that tells alot about her, who knows, she might have been offering them pussy or she might be dating one (its an established fact that the averrage naija babe multi date)

by the way she type i can decode this op, she is in her early 20s (i can bet on that) probably passing through her hoe phase.

the boyfreind is insane though.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by sliqboy: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Stop begging the looser of a boyfriend,
Report the idiot to Man O War, school security, and school Police.

pamelaayomide:
Nairalanders I am actually typing this with fear of what to come.

I am an active member of this forum but change moniker by registering and creating a new one here to hide my identity.

Origin...

I met my boyfriend in school actually we were in the same department at funnab. We did things together. We were in love and had sex when we feel like it. We planned to get married after school.

Mistake...

I went to a birthday party of one of my close friends, I had three friends and we are like clique.
During the party I got drunk and the guy that took us to the party in his car took advantage of my drunken state and had sex with me and make it look like it is consensual. During the act I know what was happening but was too weak and blurred. I didn't know there was a video recording of the act. When I woke up the guy was no where to be found so I kept it to myself.

Blackmail...

When my guy found out that I cheated on him, he was furious. I denied it initially but when he showed me the sex clip I admitted it but defended myself on the ground that it was rape and not consensual. I summon courage and asked him how did he come up with the sex tape but that he would not answer to. He left that moment and I start feeling that he knows something about the tape and wants to blackmail.

Threat...

He showed up one day at my hostel and threaten to leak the tape online. I begged him profusely not to do that but he said my plea and tears are waste of time. That he will let everyone know the kind of loose lady I am for betraying and cheating on him. That I will regret the day I met him. That I doesn't deserve his love.

Currently...

He is yet to release the clip but may actually do that with what is happening to the Babcock ex student.

What should I do to stop him before he destroys me.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Kumadami: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
To him,the tape is with him.
I may involve the school security or a dreaded cult guy.
Maybe if the former didn't work,the latter will.
OMG how did you fucking know a cult guy? And for you to be confident to face a cult guy then I am sure he will help you for your nunu sake and why go to a party without your Boyfriend you all bunch of girls are cheap Asewo see if anything happens to the guy I will personally come and testify at the court against you �l�sh�.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by makydebbie(f): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
Herh op don't go around in desperation giving your personal details to people who claim to be helpers.

80% of male nlders are sadists and opportunists.

Be smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by makydebbie(f): 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kumadami:
OMG how did you fucking know a cult guy? And for you to be confident to face a cult guy then I am sure he will help you for your nunu sake and why go to a party without your Boyfriend you all bunch of girls are cheap Asewo see if anything happens to the guy I will personally come and testify at the court against you �l�sh�.

Oshey audio testifier.
Abeg shift, testicle nii.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by oneTIMEman(m): 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
You guys should do fast and upload it on xvideo. Make we waste data small

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by makydebbie(f): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
oyigah:
You are too uncouth blackie!!

Are you mad nii?
Keep scrolling if you can't handle a simple word as fvck. Jesus!
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Obascoetubi: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
He will know I only said that because of the threat.
I will involve the security or the dreaded students in the campus.
THOSE STUDENTS LIKE TO SEE THE TAPE TOO

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Iykenuwa(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Message Amanda Chisom on Facebook.

Meanwhile send me the guy's name and number.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by DeeMain(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
This fool calling me names has been banned or maybe deactivated his account.
24kmagic you are next to do so.
Your partner has deactivated, you are next.
Calling me olosho and prostitute have make you guys made it in life abi.
Men sha,they are annoying to say the least.

Can you quit responding to all these dysfunctional guys? Why engage them? Don't get distracted. Focus!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Quelme: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
I want to say thank you to those good people that DM me via email to help.
I need it and will be willing to give out info on how best to stop this misogynist.
He is involved in this blackmail and now is threatening me.
I thank you guys.

And pls I need love and support not the blame game I am reading here.

And stop calling me a slut,I am not one.
I was raped and been blackmail, this is too much for me pls.
To you guys don't see we ladies as cheap gold diggers.
We are humans too.
Is just that the society see us as sex object which we are not.
I am not a slut nor a drunkard.
Reason with me on my travail and trial
just shut the Bleep up and stop that "rape" nonsense story line!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by cooltola(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Stop having sex outside marriage. All these wahala will not happen If you are , please stop . No one is perfect but you can choose to live life pleasing to God through Christ. Report the guy to the police and do not be afraid.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by CheapDataGuy: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
if it's in your bf hands already what makes you think others don't know??

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by suremossty(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
Get him robbed and make sure they collect his fone and smash it on ground
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Obascoetubi: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
Helada:
Oshey... Someone will trend very soon....

Anyways... That's a nice story o...

I don't believe all dx "advice me stories on nairaland"....

They will write emotional stories and sit down to watch how comments are flying in......
Una try o
OP DIDN'T TELL US ACTUAL STORY

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Skmoda360(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Theboss100:
Guys in the building can u now see why u should fear women b4 devil. She wants to involve a dreaded cultist. No single fear at all. Op u dnt need our HELP. Ure a free giver and thats what u are. Go involve a cultist. Let the chop clean mouth continue. Nonsense farm tools. angryangryangry
She is not remorseful.......I can sense that too bro

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Viper231: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
(929) 242-9276
Msg me on WhatsApp
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by meobizy(f): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hmm. Bloggers are now jumping on this trend. Let me mark myself present here: PRESENT!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.