Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,171 members, 7,939,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

Why Are Some Girls Like This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Like This?? (2597 Views)

"Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by MarcusT26: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
It's a long story but I will make it short, pls don't mind my ... There's this good female friend of mine in my department, we are close friends and she even helped me to squat my girlfriend in 2nd year but I noticed this girl was giving me serious green light cuz she always visited me in my hostel and brought food sometimes, so she visited me one day and before I could say jack she was on my bed already. After eating the food she brought I joined her on the bed and we started watching a movie on my laptop, one thing lead to another and before I knew it we were involved in deep romance... Some weeks past and my girlfriend started complaining that my friend was picking up issues with her over little things, so I beg her to endure that it's just for a while, she'll be out of there soon.. I knew my friend was now getting jealous of my girlfriend cuz me.. Few days later my friend visited me again in my hostel another round of serious romance happened and it was very intense but just romance.. Now some days past and my main girlfriend travel home for about a week and my friend that was squatting her called me to come and sleep over that she was feeling lonely in her room, I knew the caretaker don't allow guys to sleep over there, I reminded her but she insisted I shouldn't worry about the caretaker.. So I went to her lodge ready cuz I know something may happen, she sneaked me into her room and gave me very delicious fried rice she prepared after eating we played pes game with her laptop and I retired to bed, few minutes later she joined me in her bed and started forming cold so I held her tight and before I knew it we were involved in deep romance and this time sex... We literally had sex throughout the night, we finished the condoms I came with (I came ready) but my friend insisted I should fvck her without condom that she was safe.. I continue drilling the hole without condom but was careful not to cum inside her, I got very tired at a point but she begged me not to stop that I should put it inside her, I fvck her till day break.. In the morning she gave me food after eating I drilled the hole one more time before she sneaked me out of her lodge.... Now after a week my friend texted me that I'm a bad friend, she always respected me but I nearly raped her in my hostel, she invited me to her room and I ended up fvcking her and had it been she was a virgin I would have disvirgin her, that she's mad at me and very angry and she don't want my girlfriend to stay with her again... Now my question is why are girls like this?
Note I never tried to rape her at any point but she's now forming victim... Somebody that was begging me to drill the hole non stop, gave me doggy style, ride on top of me all night long is now telling me she's mad at me, disappointed and don't want my girlfriend to stay with her again... Girls why una de form victim like this?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by extralargehead(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Go do HIV test. She don dash you some STD

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by Nickisindigo(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
she wants you to leave your girlfriend for her

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by vanida6: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
Why i was here sef sad

it dry shiiit angry
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by NLSavage: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
Guy be careful o.
before we start reading your rape case on front page.
See wetin sex dey cause.
Go and perform STD test ma gee before it too late.
@slawormir what do u have to say.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by lilmax(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
You must be very cheap

This is how girls prepare std for idiots like you thinking you're a sharp guy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by Emzy10(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
MarcusT26:
It's a long story but I will make it short, pls don't mind my ... There's this good female friend of mine in my department, we are close friends and she even helped me to squat my girlfriend in 2nd year but I noticed this girl was giving me serious green light cuz she always visited me in my hostel and brought food sometimes, so she visited me one day and before I could say jack she was on my bed already. After eating the food she brought I joined her on the bed and we started watching a movie on my laptop, one thing lead to another and before I knew it we were involved in deep romance... Some weeks past and my girlfriend started complaining that my friend was picking up issues with her over little things, so I beg her to endure that it's just for a while, she'll be out of there soon.. I knew my friend was now getting jealous of my girlfriend cuz me.. Few days later my friend visited me again in my hostel another round of serious romance happened and it was very intense but just romance.. Now some days past and my main girlfriend travel home for about a week and my friend that was squatting her called me to come and sleep over that she was feeling lonely in her room, I knew the caretaker don't allow guys to sleep over there, I reminded her but she insisted I shouldn't worry about the caretaker.. So I went to her lodge ready cuz I know something may happen, she sneaked me into her room and gave me very delicious fried rice she prepared after eating we played pes game with her laptop and I retired to bed, few minutes later she joined me in her bed and started forming cold so I held her tight and before I knew it we were involved in deep romance and this time sex... We literally had sex throughout the night, we finished the condoms I came with (I came ready) but my friend insisted I should fvck her without condom that she was safe.. I continue drilling the hole without condom but was careful not to cum inside her, I got very tired at a point but she begged me not to stop that I should put it inside her, I fvck her till day break.. In the morning she gave me food after eating I drilled the hole one more time before she sneaked me out of her lodge.... Now after a week my friend texted me that I'm a bad friend, she always respected me but I nearly raped her in my hostel, she invited me to her room and I ended up fvcking her and had it been she was a virgin I would have disvirgin her, that she's mad at me and very angry and she don't want my girlfriend to stay with her again... Now my question is why are girls like this?
Note I never tried to rape her at any point but she's now forming victim... Somebody that was begging me to drill the hole non stop, gave me doggy style, ride on top of me all night long is now telling me she's mad at me, disappointed and don't want my girlfriend to stay with her again... Girls why una de form victim like this?
Why are some girls like this? I don't know what to call it if it's a "Low Complex" feelings somewhat, But you both had fun and she was even begging you to cum inside her? Why is she now picking up her phone to tell you that "You nearly raped me"
Abi this Bros dey lie with the write up coz me no understand girls again oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by Alexaonfleek: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
If your story is even true,then you must be a very cheap guy.

Do you think a girl especially younger girls will just give you green light for sex without any hidded motive sad

Just pray to God that your destiny has not been snatched by a maami water

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by blazepascal(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
Never have unprotected sex with any girl unless shes your wife some girls can put you into trouble play safe oo

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by IamPlato(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lol... You Had Sex All Night... You Think You Are Talking To Virgins Abi...

When You Say All Night, how Many Rounds Are You Talking About Sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by Pubichairs(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
cheesy..man as u don carry Jedi Jedi so..

Go point to ur kinsmen on where them go bury u..

Ur clock don de tick

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by Slawormir: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
NLSavage:
Guy be careful o.
before we start reading your rape case on front page.
See wetin sex dey cause.
Go and perform STD test ma gee before it too late.
@slawormir what do u have to say.

My real niggarrr

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by ikes9(m): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
If your story is even true,then you must be a very cheap guy.

Do you think a girl especially younger girls will just give you green light for sex without any hidded motive sad

Just pray to God that your destiny has not been snatched by a maami water

The exact same thing i thought,nothing in this world is free
Either she gave him some STDs or she took something valuable from him ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by MarcusT26: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
hmm thanks for the positive comments.. You all saying I must be a cheap guy for ur info I'm not cheap this is my friend not a random stranger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by MarcusT26: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Although I have a very strong immune system but I will go for the std test.. thanks for the advice �
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by vincentjk(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
This your story na true so?

Too many weird funny tales from just opened accounts lately on romanceland choi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by Clinghton: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
fatoyinbo Vs Busola

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by Cutehector(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yeah, like they said, you are cheap.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by thinksquad(m): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pubichairs:
cheesy..man as u don carry Jedi Jedi so..

Go point to ur kinsmen on where them go bury u..

Ur clock don de tick
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
Why are you acting the victim? After she started acting nasty to ur gf, you still 'ROMANCED' her. angry
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
That's why I support sex video recording.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by rtdCivilservant: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
MarcusT26:
U are very stupid and I hate u for that. 'After finishing the fried rice u retired to the bed' as if u were going to sleep, like u were not expecting sex. U are not a human being and that is how other guys are equally 'drilling' ur so called main gf.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by Phenomenal16(f): 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
MarcusT26:
Although I have a very strong immune system but I will go for the std test.. thanks for the advice �
....wait till gonorrhea jam u n that ur strong immune system then u will know....
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
Maybe for future, ur case go be like coza own...
Thank me when it happen

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by Orhevus: 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
MarcusT26:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? by rex444(m): 2:35am On Nov 25, 2019
hahahahaha sex all night reminds me of one of my virgin gfs asking me how long sex lasts....then I asked her what she tot ,she said sex lasts for 24hrs..... una do well.....you deserve an accolade...

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Is Shattered / Can You Marry A Smoker / How Loan Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.