Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

How To Create Strong Emotional Connections With Girls –GUARANTEED. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Create Strong Emotional Connections With Girls –GUARANTEED. (407 Views)

What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? / These Tips Will Help You Build Emotional Connections With Girls / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Strong Emotional Connections With Girls –GUARANTEED. by NengakGodwin1: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
How to Create Strong Emotional Connections With Girls.
===========================

I'm about to let you in on some psychological "cheat codes" you can use to be able to make a Girl feel emotionally connected to you, free to go sexual with you and even consider letting you do almost any crazy thing with her.

Seriously, this stuff is so damn effective.

Once you understand it, it'll only take his grace to stop from "following" too many girls.

Or even snatching your friend's babe.

Abeg, don't snitch.

Because, it's gonna arm you with some key secrets to bypassing all those "hard-to-get" attitude girls are giving other "normal" guys.

I've personally used these secrets to make even supposedly "holy-holy" girls to let me kiss them and even do a lot of sexual things with them.

Without telling them "feelings" like some people will tell you to "man up and tell her your feelings"

Thinking its gonna make a girl to "fall for you".

Truth is, you don't have to do that if you really get to understand these things, on a deeper level.

One girl once told me "I'm bad too oo".

Just after giving me a hot french kiss and she was obviously itching to get down with me. And that was when I used just a few of these things on her.

Meanwhile, this is the same girl who's fond of snubbing lots of toasters who had money and finer looks than me.

This is someone who often says; "I don't like chatting".

I once log in her facebook and spied her inbox and saw tens of un-replied messages from her crushes.

Yet, she rushes to reply mine and even tries to start chatting or calling me first, when I don't bother chatting her up.

So here's the thing...

There are actually two types of connections you can build.

ONE: The Platonic OR Friendly Sort; almost anyone can have this type with you. As in, even girls who friend-zone their "toasters" can have this type.

It's the normal, boring and emotionally draining type of connection.

Basically, it's the type that normally exists between a guy who's crushing on a girl that has friend zoned him.

And no matter what. She's most likely not going to allow any form of sexual affair between the two of you, if you're building this type of connection.

Because she's "scared" OR not "comfortable" with getting sexual with you. Even though, it can be long lasting too.

TWO: Sexual Connection; my personal formular for building this is:

sexual permission + tension = mad sexual connection(higher chances of getting the girl to do almost any crazy thing you want with her).

So, how can you create this?

Here's how...

–By Creating a Non-judging Frame: As in, making her have the impression that it's okay and not "prohibited" to show her crazy, naughty, dirty, bad or sexual side.

–She Shouldn't feel ashamed of being sexy, naughty and being "bad".

–Making her have the impression that you're not going to judge her for being "bad" or make her feel like she's "slutty".

–Making her feel that the way society judges women's sexual affairs but overlook and justify that of men is "bias" and "unfair". i.e people shouldn't judge her.

ALSO, you need to create the impression that you don't sleep around with just any girl, that you're so damn selective of who you get sexual with.

Again, you need to make her realize that you know what you're doing.

–You have good social intelligence.

–& have a good knowledge on the female psychology too.

But you need to bear it in mind that it's not really going to work well when you admit these things directly.

WHY?

There are actually two forms of communications.

–The subtle(implied) and

–The explicit( what you directly say).

And only the implied of subtle form has a lot more effect in influencing/controlling her emotions to your own favour.

And there's a particular way to do it.

If you don't know how to do it. It'll still blow up in your face.

Yes, she may be attracted to you or even begun to chase you. But, she'll later put back in the dreaded friend-zone like a rag.

So you need to know how to actually do this to achieve consistent success.

So, how can you make this connection be a sexual one, right from the moment you see your crush so you can easily make not only chase you.

But, want to go home with you?

Well, that's where my book comes in;

Mind you, the emotional connection is just ONE aspect(chapter) out of the many others you'll discover when you get my book.

The book is called... CHICKS CONTROL METHOD: How to Emotionally Win the Heart of Any Girl & Make Her Fall Madly in Love with You.

It's gonna be a bit expensive shah. But, it's going to be worth every single penny.

But, shah... I may consider giving it out at a small amount of N4,997 before I finally raise the price.

To about N7500 OR N10k naira. Haven't decided yet.

NOTE: we haven't started accepting payments for the pre-order yet. So don't ask me for payment details now. Till 5th December when we begin to accept pre-orders.

P.S. I'll be sharing more killer secrets on how to step-up your game, been busy compiling the course content to make sure it's loaded with loads of value, that's why.

P.S.S. Do you still feel SHY to approach beautiful girls you like? Then tap this link to read one of my previous post here on nairaland ==> https://www.nairaland.com/5516821/feel-shy-approach-crush-use <==

Talk soon.
Nengak Godwin.
#ChicksControlMethod loading

(1) (Reply)

(Must Read!!!) The Irony Of Life – Cheatex Jnr / Dannyd Cries As He Shares Videos Of The Insecticide He Used In His House / To Prince Charming, Though It Was A Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.