Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,036 members, 7,922,506 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:49 AM

These Tips Will Help You Build Emotional Connections With Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Tips Will Help You Build Emotional Connections With Girls (513 Views)

What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / How To Create Strong Emotional Connections With Girls –GUARANTEED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Tips Will Help You Build Emotional Connections With Girls by NengakGodwin1: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
These Tips Will Help You Build Emotional Connections With Girls.

I'm about to let you in on some psychological "cheat codes" you can use to be able to make a Girl feel emotionally connected to you, free to go sexual with you and even consider letting you do almost any crazy thing with her.

Seriously, this stuff is so damn effective.

Once you understand it, it'll only take his grace to stop you from "following" too many girls.

Or even snatching your friend's babe.

Abeg, don't snitch.

Because, it's gonna arm you with some key secrets to bypassing all those "hard-to-get" attitude girls are giving other "normal" guys.

I've personally used these secrets to make even supposedly "holy-holy" girls to let me kiss them and even do a lot of sexual things with them.

Without telling them ABOUT my "feelings" like some people will tell you to "man up and tell her your feelings"

Thinking its gonna make a girl to "fall for you".

Truth is, you don't have to do that...if you really get to understand these things, on a deeper level.

One girl once told me "I'm bad too oo".

Just after giving me a hot french kiss and she was obviously itching to get down with me. And that was when I used just a few of these things on her.

MEANWHILE, this is the same girl who's fond of snubbing lots of toasters who had money and finer looks than me.

This is someone who often says; "I don't like chatting".

I once log in her facebook and spied her inbox � and saw tens of un-replied messages from her crushes.

Yet, she rushes to reply mine and even tries to start chatting or calling me first, when I don't bother chatting her up.

So here's the thing...

There are actually two types of connections you can build.

ONE: The Platonic OR Friendly Sort:

almost anyone can have this type with you.

As in, even girls who friend-zone their "toasters" can have this type.

It's the normal, boring and emotionally draining type of connection.

Basically, it's the type that normally exists between a guy who's crushing on a girl that has friend zoned HIM.

And no matter what. She's most likely not going to allow any form of sexual affair between the two of you, if you're building this type of connection.

Because she's "scared" OR not "comfortable" with getting sexual with you. Even though, it can be long lasting too.

TWO: Sexual Connection; this is the best type of connection.

And the formula I personally USE formular for building this, is like this:

sexual permission + tension = mad sexual connection(higher chances of getting the girl to do almost any CRAZY thing you want with her).

So, how can you create this?

Well, Im not going to share the remaining POINTS here...

That's why I'm INVITING you join to our underground secret dating group on facebook...And so...if you're tired of being treated badly by girls you truly love...And you want to start attracting beautiful and pretty girls, too.

Then, join our underground facebook group. Called "Dating Secrets Hub" – where we share COMPLETELY badass dating secrets... To help you start becoming a lot more attractive to even girls that seem "above your level".

But here's the thing.

What we believe is that, the ONLY way to get girls to date, marry OR even have sex with you is to know HOW TO INFLUENCE THEIR EMOTIONS.

ALSO, we don't welcome LOOSERS...Guys who think that all they need is "money" to get girls.

In fact, if you think money is all you need to attract girls. Then, you're not invited to join us. Just dey your lane.

Now don't get this wrong. Money is important in a relationship. You'll need it to pay your house rent when you get married with the girl you're dating.

You'll need it pay your children's school fees. And you'll need it to buy food, too.

So, I'm not saying you shouldn't hustle for money.

BUT then, thinking "money" will make girls respect, date, marry, and have sex with you on its own...is what LOOSERS do. And we don't accept people with that mindset in our secret hub.

However, if you believe that money is NOT all you need to get girls. Then join us.

By tapping this link => https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Go get yourself a seat before we STOP accepting new members.

The link again=> https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Bye for now.
Nengak Godwin

(1) (Reply)

You Can Control Premature Ejaculation Using Squeezing Method. / If You Created Giveaway Thread- These Words Are For You / 7 Seven Reasons Why He Will Not Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.