Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,389 members, 7,917,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? (11624 Views)

When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? / These Tips Will Help You Build Emotional Connections With Girls / How To Create Strong Emotional Connections With Girls –GUARANTEED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 08, 2021
Sharing a deep connection, for most married couples, goes beyond wearing matching outfits on their wedding days. These connections transcends beyond what mere eyes can see and hands can touch. A deep connection with your spouse means you get to listen to them even when they’re silent cos, that’s when they talk the most. When your partner can’t seem to get the words right, you can literally feel the person’s thought process. More like a symbiotic relationship, you two kind of know what each other are thinking. This doesn’t mean you’re some spiritualists or psychics, it just means you both have spent quality time with each other to the point that you know each other way too well.

For some, a deep connection is letting your partner see you in your down moments and, this is because he/she is the only person that can understand you way better. No matter how pained you are, you don’t let just anybody see you that way. There are people you know you can’t hide “yourself” from and, that includes your spouse. Your spouse is your second skin; an integral part of your life so, they can readily decode when something is wrong with you. This connection grew from somewhere to this very extent and, it takes lots of dedication and hard work to get it to this point.

For most couples, a deep connection could mean anything they both share in common that they still find joy doing till date. It’s saddening to know that most married couples don’t even know what they both share in common; neither do they know what they like individually. Creating moments that matter to them is such a herculean task and, in no distant time, it gradually tears them apart. For this aspect, they gotta sit together, think everything through and work out modalities on how to bond well with each other.

Making a meal together is another great way a couple could kickstart and grow the deep connection with each other. Whether they’re foodies or not, it doesn’t really matter. As long as they both get to be in each other’s space and share candid yet, fun moments while cooking, it’ll help create an avenue to know parts of each other they never knew existed. Creating a connecting bond with your spouse means you gotta work real hard for it. It doesn’t happen by mere wishing or happenstance; it entails a lot more. To save the day, first find out similarities you both share, work on them and find a common ground. There’s actually no laid down rule to how this deep connection should be created; you and your spouse have to make deliberate and tangible efforts to make this work.
source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/04/24/what-does-creating-deep-emotional-connections-with-your-partner-really-mean/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by nairalee(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2021
Una go just dey make relationship matter look too complicated with many theories and formulas.

See all you need in a relationship is a partner that's sane, intelligent, God fearing, and loves you.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by Onyeedum(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2021
No rules, just help each other.

1 Like

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 10, 2021
I hate commitment, so i don't understand emotional feelings.

To be plain and realistic with you.

Women want emotional connection, men just want to bang cheesy

If a woman loves you, everything you guys do together is emotional connection for her.

You can do pillow fights, slap her ass playfully, sing a song for her, cook together, eat at home, gist and fight together, go out, do crazy things outside the house, paint your apartment together, watch tv together, she sleeps on your chest, you play games together, you buy her gifts, you change the lamp together, you carry her up, back her, just know everything you do will make her feel connected to you as long as she loves you. It is all about how you make her feel.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by Starz825(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2021
For the married ones anyway...
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by revived: 3:13pm On May 10, 2021
E be many things
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by Teaser4(m): 3:14pm On May 10, 2021
When Breakfast is served... E go end in premium tears.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by adegoke4sure: 3:14pm On May 10, 2021
J
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by HEAVEN4444: 3:16pm On May 10, 2021
means soul mate as opposed to twin flame
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by ygowon: 3:17pm On May 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Very heartless

2 Likes

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by UltimateStarman: 3:17pm On May 10, 2021
well...... God will help us
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 10, 2021
ygowon:
Very heartless

I am not heartless, i just being realistic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by DextrousDavid(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2021
adegoke4sure:
J

J for jollof angry
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by Jessicaos(f): 3:18pm On May 10, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by MrCuteking(m): 3:19pm On May 10, 2021
Love is beautiful if you find true love. No matter what you're experiencing in life, when the right time comes , settle with the man/woman that rightfully deserves your love. Don't love someone because you sense that he/she loves you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 10, 2021
credit alert tongue

1 Like

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by creamchiccb(f): 3:20pm On May 10, 2021
sad sad
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by Connected1: 3:22pm On May 10, 2021
I am glad you said that there are no laid down rules.
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by Churchill6767: 3:23pm On May 10, 2021
Everytime relationship matter..

4 Likes

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by Godstime234: 3:25pm On May 10, 2021
Lovely
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:26pm On May 10, 2021
This is cool
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:29pm On May 10, 2021
There is nothing like "deep emotional connections" or whatever; it is a scam ! No woman will connect emotionally or physically with any poor man ! Make your doughs guys ,I mean make real money and all forms of connections - emotional,physical,sexual,etc will fall in place !

Owo ni kan lole se o ! Na only money fit do am !

8 Likes

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by GboyegaD(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2021
It is the fact that she is one person in quick to share whatever my thoughts are with.
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by Tonyspecial(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2021
Love gba-oku dia
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by Authoreety: 3:52pm On May 10, 2021
Labbish
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by A305: 4:09pm On May 10, 2021
It means both parties playing their individual roles accordingly. The moment one party falls short of expectation of their role. Then that connection is lost and hard to re-establish.

If you f ck her well and she falls in love with you for that reason. Tell me what happens when you fall short of expectation.

If you the one that brings in the money and for some reasons, you falls short of expectations, will you still have that emotional connection with her when she has emotional connection with hunger?
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by udomonday: 4:13pm On May 10, 2021
Just be yourself. no pretences.let him or her appreciate you for who you are not what you claim to be.
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by whytediamond(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If a woman loves you, everything you guys do together is emotional connection for her.

You can do pillow fights, slap her ass playfully, sing a song for her, cook together, eat at home, gist and fight together, go out, do crazy things outside the house, paint your apartment together, watch tv together, she sleeps on your chest, you play games together, you buy her gifts, you change the lamp together, you carry her up, back her, just know everything you do will make her feel connected to you as long as she loves you. It is all about how you make her feel.

In our present day economic and financial climate, can a man do all of the above - plus pay house rent and school fees and so many others not listed - and still be sane?

As in, still love genuinely? Please answer objectively.

1 Like

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 10, 2021
whytediamond:

In our present day economic and financial climate, can a man do all of the above - plus pay house rent and school fees and so many others not listed - and still be sane?

As in, still love genuinely? Please answer objectively.

From what i have noticed, you get the best out of a relationship when both couples haven't gotten married, when people get married, they take it like a serious business.

I think to answer your question, it can happen in marriage, if you have a small family and have solve the money issues of marriage grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

- / How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. / I Just Realized Something New About Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.