Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? (51931 Views)

Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? / Why Do 80% Of Relationships End Badly ? / Some Relationships Tips Our Nigerians Ladies Must Not Disregard!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by emkz: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Sex you don't work hard for is not special. I doubt if it's sweet as well.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by MrFly(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
sex is an endpoint in any relationship as litmus paper turns blue black in chemistry practicals
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by emkz: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
hotwax:
Because relationships are based on lies.

I dumped a lady last month too...after sex.

She told me she only had sex once in her life. Infact the day she was disvirgined was the last sex she had.

When we had sex last month, her hole was so wide I was wondering if she has gave birth before.

No disrespect Sir, was her hole wide or your penis was thin?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by McRhymesman: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
It depends... like me there was a girl that after just romancing her I disliked her and since then I resist myself from having sex with her cos I will hate her after having sex with her and I don't want that to happen....so I just maintain friendship with her
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by themonk(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
After ejaculation your mind goes back to factory settings. Any reasoning fueled by need for sex evaporates.

I call it post-ejaculation wisdom.

Men get the most of the post-ejaculation wisdom, they start asking themselves, "was it worth it? All the Pizza wey I never buy for myself wey this girl chop for my hand, e worth am" I call this the "Calculator phase" you start computing profit and loss as a man and belive me you will never arrive at profit except that woman has been instrumental in your day to day hustle or she paid you for sex.

Another reason is that women feel entitiled after sex, they feel they have given you a million dollars and think they deserve you to worship them, but your post-ejaculation wisdom tells you it is not true and conflict ensues.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
hotwax:

She told me she only had sex once in her life. Infact the day she was disvirgined was the last sex she had.

When we had sex last month, her hole was so wide I was wondering if she has gave birth before.
Perhaps, your dick was too small to fit in the hole. cheesy Don't be too certain she lied.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by CrimsonChinedu: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
We will never know the true innerworking of someones elses mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxRUjrpf34I
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by TemmyT002(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
Very simple
The relationship started as a result of sex in the first place.
90% of such relationship rarely lasts
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
cry

A student who stays back at school after the sound of the school bell has other non-academic intentions.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lust.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by ikorodureporta: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
only want to know why nobody is unclickable

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by TemmyT002(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Perhaps, your dick was too small to fit in the hole. cheesy Don't be too certain she lied.

My goodness
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by AlphaStyles(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
Everybody wanna taste cassava and puna
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by technicallyrich(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
Because most girls in the zoo have nothing to offer than sex.
Imagine asking a girl out in the zoo with their usual shakara,she later accept and you start spending.
Time for you to hit it and u realise it stinks worst than dead rotten goat and wide like river niger.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Mokason28: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
hotwax:

You are quite wrong bro as an elder spokesperson in the industry allow me school you a little bit

If a gals p***y is wide doesn’t mean she might have been sexually active a gal that has a juicy p***y might seem to be wide
While most gals with 3kids will still be tight because they tend not to be too juicy down there.... Am telling you outa experience as an elder in the industry with over 46 years experience

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by themonk(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
okokkk:
cry

A student who stays back at school after the sound of the school bell has other non-academic intentions.

grin grin

A farmer who stays back at night after farming is not willing to give the spirits and ancestors their turn of the day and they will take it by force.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Jgoldie: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
chigoizie7:

Cape town

no wonder sex is so cheap

bro be careful..cape town is streaming with HIV

don't let them infect you with their freebies

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
Make I draw my seat near.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
hotwax:

When you are in denial about your small pee pee even a virgins pussy Will be to wide

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Godhatesodomy: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
Wow
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mcslize:

Sex bond a girl to a guy. The problem is not about asking for sex. If you are there forming a gentle man by not instigating things to get down with her, trust me, another guy will be helping you in that area while you form a gentle man. Don't be surprised when you call and she busy your calls or switch off her phone. She is simply with another guy being serviced. When she is done she will call you back that she went for a church service and she was just coming back or she went to visit her grandma before when you called and her phone went off. No where to charge it.

Of course, you will believe everything she tells you. There is nothing like when you love a girl you will not ask for sex. In this era? Form a gentle man to a girl and she will use you to play a Table tenis while another guy is shining her Congo. So one of the agenda when you meet a girl you like ,after a couple of meetings is to have her bleep you. It is very necessary because we have heard so many stories when a guy will be forming a gentle man by not getting down with a girl, and trust me she starts bleeping in his back cuz more like she sees the guy as the gentle man type that just want tonplay the gentle man role. You are now the husband material she will keep for marriage because you do not ask for sex but you are spending on her while she is frolicking around being bleeped by another guy. You will truly be a husband material. But don't be heartbroken when you find out she has been fvcking with another guy in your back. Shine your eye if you are a guy. These kinda loyalty doesn't exist in the world of a woman. If you like do not have sex with her she will still be bleeping another guy. Las las you will still think she is a good girl after all as far she do things codedly. If a guy wants to form a gentle man it's not for sex aspect. To act impotent to a girl is not hard o but she will be fvcking with other guys during that period you are forming a gentle man who doesn't want to bleep. If you don't bleep her, another sharp guy will do the job and she will start loving that guy that bleep her. Thats when you will know you've fvcked up for not bleeping with her. Fear ladies bro.

You deserve

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Hoephase: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...again!!!!
Hot wax ....u r really hot though

Nwa 042 aka eji gi?
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by scanado(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
I've been wondering, you just met your dream kind of man/woman, first few days you both fond of each other, chatting, calling and texting each other, as a guy everything you say is funny, as a woman you re washed with compliments, sweet talks, you guys hang out and all that. Next thing he invites you over or as a guy you invite her over.
Then the real deal happens, sex!!!!!!!

Then next thing no more calls, even as a lady you no more find him funny, then wide communication gap sets in, next thing is just hello, hi and it ends there.

What exactly could be responsible for this my country men and women??

Most ladies have nothing else to offer in a relationship apart from sex.
Most times playing too hard to get, after all the shakara and the guy finally tastes the kpomo, na run.
Most girls spend all the time developing their slay bodies instead of their mental capacity

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by NoraPibowei(f): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
onwuakpachris:
o.p point of correction..rlthships without true feelings ends after sex..I can relate..back then in scl..there was this girl I didn't really feel anything for...i js wanted 2 smash her cus she was damn hot..so d first day she visited..I smashed her and that was d end of it..next day she was calling nd begging me 2 visit her.. texting nd posting updates how much she loved me nd all that..but I ignored her...even now I still feel sorry 4 what I did 2 her cus she gave me her virginity....jovita wherever u are I just wanna say i'm really sorry...wish I could js turn back d hands of time
U are wicked ah sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by jaxxy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
Sex wasn’t good or it was just about getting laid and nothing more or personal. I guess
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
Because men think with their dicks
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Lawmak: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mcslize:

Sex bond a girl to a guy. The problem is not about asking for sex. If you are there forming a gentle man by not instigating things to get down with her, trust me, another guy will be helping you in that area while you form a gentle man. Don't be surprised when you call and she busy your calls or switch off her phone. She is simply with another guy being serviced. When she is done she will call you back that she went for a church service and she was just coming back or she went to visit her grandma before when you called and her phone went off. No where to charge it.

Of course, you will believe everything she tells you. There is nothing like when you love a girl you will not ask for sex. In this era? Form a gentle man to a girl and she will use you to play a Table tenis while another guy is shining her Congo. So one of the agenda when you meet a girl you like ,after a couple of meetings is to have her bleep you. It is very necessary because we have heard so many stories when a guy will be forming a gentle man by not getting down with a girl, and trust me she starts bleeping in his back cuz more like she sees the guy as the gentle man type that just want tonplay the gentle man role. You are now the husband material she will keep for marriage because you do not ask for sex but you are spending on her while she is frolicking around being bleeped by another guy. You will truly be a husband material. But don't be heartbroken when you find out she has been fvcking with another guy in your back. Shine your eye if you are a guy. These kinda loyalty doesn't exist in the world of a woman. If you like do not have sex with her she will still be bleeping another guy. Las las you will still think she is a good girl after all as far she do things codedly. If a guy wants to form a gentle man it's not for sex aspect. To act impotent to a girl is not hard o but she will be fvcking with other guys during that period you are forming a gentle man who doesn't want to bleep. If you don't bleep her, another sharp guy will do the job and she will start loving that guy that bleep her. Thats when you will know you've fvcked up for not bleeping with her. Fear ladies bro.
Bad advise
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by frozen70(f): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
I've been wondering, you just met your dream kind of man/woman, first few days you both fond of each other, chatting, calling and texting each other, as a guy everything you say is funny, as a woman you re washed with compliments, sweet talks, you guys hang out and all that. Next thing he invites you over or as a guy you invite her over.
Then the real deal happens, sex!!!!!!!

Then next thing no more calls, even as a lady you no more find him funny, then wide communication gap sets in, next thing is just hello, hi and it ends there.

What exactly could be responsible for this my country men and women??

So many factors could be responsible for this

For a lady, he may not be romantic after all

His skills may not be upto what you expect

Some men don't know the power of fore plawamd the buttons or areas to concentrate on

He may have a small dick

He may be a 3 minute man

He may have unpleasant odour that's so irritating

As for guys,

She may be lousy, guys don't like lousy girls

She may not be connecting as expected during sex

She may not be responding to the touching from the guy

She may be the type that is not soo demanding tgat because the guy has over spent on her, may wish to just have her and dump her

She would have been too difficult for him to get and by the time she accepts the guy is only planning to go in with one way ticket and that's all

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by happney65: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mcslize:

Bro,you deserve some pussy...I love them pussy and I fucck them pussies..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
The reason why they leave after sex is that you misunderstood their intentions which is something that would require a soothsayer to uncover 'cause no one knows what the mind thinks. Sex was God's idea to bond couples. So, going by that, sex is meant to create a lasting bond. If someone leaves after sex, then that was what they came for of which you missed out on. In the cause of relationships, other things happen other than sex that results to breaking up. Forgive me if you don't believe in the bible or God.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by BOFREJO(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lightangel65:

You give women to much credit, cause you have never met the last 1% who think sex is overrated and disgusting
Correct bro!
what a pervert generation trading LOVE for lust...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / She Has Gone Worst / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.