Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? (51927 Views)

Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? / Why Do 80% Of Relationships End Badly ? / Some Relationships Tips Our Nigerians Ladies Must Not Disregard!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Ceenelly(m): 6:29am On Dec 05, 2019
Lightangel65:

A man who truly loves you won't ever ask for sex. Most men just want to hit and go
you are wrong on this
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by seeker121(m): 6:42am On Dec 05, 2019
Only God can help you bro just be bold and choose one out of all this evils that surrounded you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by izubext007: 6:49am On Dec 05, 2019
It's Happen To Me As Well, She Said She Was Raped, Bus Her Puss Is Wide Like Drum.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by frubben(m): 6:51am On Dec 05, 2019
Lightangel65:

A man who truly loves you won't ever ask for sex. Most men just want to hit and go
boss speak for yourself abeg . Thank u
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by litaninja(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2019
Some men have large members and some have small ones.
Why do you have a problem with different women having different sizes of coochie?

hotwax:
Because relationships are based on lies.

I dumped a lady last month too...after sex.

She told me she only had sex once in her life. Infact the day she was disvirgined was the last sex she had.

When we had sex last month, her hole was so wide I was wondering if she has gave birth before.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by trilobite: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2019
Lightangel65:

That's where you got it wrong sex and love are opposites, and if all women are like that then it's better to stay single forever

Oh most of them are!!! The game is rigged.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Teespice(f): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2019
hotwax:
Because relationships are based on lies.

I dumped a lady last month too...after sex.

She told me she only had sex once in her life. Infact the day she was disvirgined was the last sex she had.

When we had sex last month, her hole was so wide I was wondering if she has gave birth before.

if her "hole" as you put it is so "wide", it only means your " dick" is very tiny.

I didn't say so....na @aprokodoctor on twitter talk am.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2019
Mcslize:

This is the point I was trying to make. Sex bond a woman to a man. First of all, was it not attraction that will make a man go after a woman? If there is no attraction which equal sex in the end, there will be no relationship in the first place. If a man is not attracted to a woman, or a woman attracted to a man, there will be nothing like a relationship.

Two persons will always feel attracted to each other sexually before anything like relationship will be formed. Some persons think ruling out sex will make them to be seen as the most sexually upright ones. But the main problem will come after getting married and they discover that they are not sexually compatible. Remove sex from marriage, and it will be like a car without fuel. Can such a car be driven?

I leave that questions to those who think sex has no value in a relationship.

Bro, you are right. I really once loved a lady but after some months apart(distance), I think she lost the sex vibe between us. I tried few times to initiate it but she was always trying to avoid it. I thought she was having it else where but she swore she wasn't. I didn't believe her though, I just told her "I love you but if there's no sex here, I don't think it will work. Off to the next girl". She got angry and started crying, telling me I value sex more than the relationship. I simply asked her why she didn't think about it before denying me sex, since she felt I have no right to have her Cookies, I told her she has no right to stop me from seeking it else where.

Truthfully, sex holds more than 50% of a relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Antara0503(m): 7:40am On Dec 05, 2019
Lightangel65:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by trilobite: 7:44am On Dec 05, 2019
maya007:
lol I have done all these and even more...lol
The last time I was dere I sat him down and asked him wat d problem was all he said was his always tired after work and prefers to sleep off I also asked y he always sounds different wen we talk on phone but once we see he starts acting strange he said plp respond and show emotions differently (toh) 'wic sounded silly to me'
I dont even want to have sex but just that feeling of being around somone u really like,cuddles holding hands,rough plays,kisses etc....
He would prefer we do all d love on phone but once I mention me coming over its excuses upon excuse till I finally get to go, were in same town but we see just once highest twice in a month...and nothing like this has happened to me before cause am used to guys just always wanting sex but this one is soo annoying that av gotten to the frustration stage already... mayb his not attracted and into me....Thanks for your response!

I have a friend who is loves sex, but hasn't had sex with his fiance because he is scared he might lose interest. Its either the same in your case or he is gay grin grin. Communicate with him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 05, 2019
Jgoldie:

i once dumped a guy....i liked him very very much,i was always wet when i went to his place.
one thing i noticed everytime i visit was he was always drinking "afato" ,koboko",dadubule",
The d day eventually came and he didn't last 2 minute.
I was so disappointed, i didn't pick his call afterwards and i started avoiding him.
He tried his possible best to get us on track ,we had it twice again and was still the same scenario but mehn i lost interest,I am so sorry gbenga...i didn't want to hurt your feelings ....

pls don't quote me o" i just survived lagos traffic" grin

Was luv not suppose to conquerth all things
, blessed are d 2min guys for we shall alway inherit them. condolences tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Texty: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2019
Relationship is not all about sex. If a guy really loves a girl, before sex comes in, it takes time. There will be this mutual feeling
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Manadan0000(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2019
NarnieSnyper:

Bro, you are right. I really once loved a lady but after some months apart(distance), I think she lost the sex vibe between us. I tried few times to initiate it but she was always trying to avoid it. I thought she was having it else where but she swore she wasn't. I didn't believe her though, I just told her "I love you but if there's no sex here, I don't think it will work. Off to the next girl". She got angry and started crying, telling me I value sex more than the relationship. I simply asked her why she didn't think about it before denying me sex, since she felt I have no right to have her Cookies, I told her she has no right to stop me from seeking it else where.

I agree with you and this is one of the challenge am going through presently, most of the girls i meet and want to date can bleep anything, they Bleep around and am a very observant and smart person, i ll definitely find out and dumb their ass and move to the next lady.
Seems all this love love love is just an illusion, it doesn't exist, it only exist in movies, books & in our imagination.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Manadan0000(m): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2019
Texty:
Relationship is not all about sex. If a guy really loves a girl, before sex comes in, it takes time. There will be this mutual feeling
Blatant lie!!!
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by frozen70(f): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2019
hotwax:

Let's put ur brain to test.

Have u ever wonder why olosho, runs girl pay hefty cash for virginal tightening therapies?

Do u know why white women go for CS instead of virginal delivery? Because they know virginal delivery will widening that hole.

Tiny dick..thats meant to insult me right..but lol no...it will hurt me if my dick is actually tiny

The same way you think women pay to get their pussy tightened is exactly the same way a man with small dick gets frustrated just thinking how small his dick is

The same way a man with small dick feels Inferior being naked while the light is on with a woman because he doesn't want her to see the size of his dick, he would rather concentrate on fingering until when he is about to cum, he will slide the tinny dick in, forgetting that the woman is already aroused and waiting to grip it not knowing that its presence wasn't felt, do you think she will come back? no ❗ meanwhile you have left her half way, she would seek an alternative guy to help you finish the job

The same way a man spends fortune to increase the size of his dick because he will be scared to loose a woman

Since you have a small dick, I know how depressing it could be, that's why i say look for virgins and stick to her to avoid you further embarrassing situations

Why do men, do everything they can to prevent their wives going out, it's in the power of a dick, if you can't dick your wife well, some one will dick her to her full satisfaction

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Durchmann(m): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2019
nuggarito:
Most relationships are built on lust at first sight, more relationships last even longer when it's friendship than love at first sight. A man mostly needs few important things to really love a woman

-A visionary ( someone who inspires you alot, you learn alot of things you never knew existed)
-A IndecentStar ( someone to take you to cloud 9)
-A playmate ( once in a while, you need to bring out the child in you)
-A loyal dog( someone who is loyally blind)

If you got all 4, you can never be replaced no matter how ugly you are.

FYI, this is my opinion not a general concept.

...and your opinion has effectively answered the OP.
Well articulated.

You've said it all.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Texty: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2019
Manadan0000:

Blatant lie!!!

Please why do you think it's a lie??....
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2019
hotwax:

Have u slept with a virgin or a decent girl before?

If no, stop patronizing olosho and do a decent girl for a start.

You will fck some pssy ur brains will reset.

Tiny penis ko, pingy penis ni...learner
Sir, go to school you're embarrassing yourself. You could also use some products to massage your small.penis
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by uthlaw: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2019
Once I reason with you,my next plan na sex!
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2019
I think there was never love in the first place. A true relationship doesn't die after sex

As for me, I would become attached to you once I have sex with you and that's why I don't like to cheat

Different strokes for different folks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Jgoldie: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2019
tosyne2much:
I think there was never love in the first place. A true relationship doesn't die after sex

As for me, I would become attached to you once I have sex with you and that's why I don't like to cheat

But after sex,the guy starts to irritate me oo,i don't know,someone should help me.
I have been celibate because I don't want to loose good guys after sex...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Mcslize: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2019
NarnieSnyper:

I can relate. Let's remove runs girls. They can make out with random guys without feeling attached cuz they are into transactional sex. But a normal girl you just met and try to build things with who is already having it with another guy but still want to have flings here and there will feel quite reluctant to give you the cookie easily. Except you are the patient type.

They feel more comfortable having it with the guy they are already having it with before they met you than have it with the guy they newly met. It is not that they won't allow you to have it but it will take a lot of patient on your side.

Majority double date for different reasons best known to them, and if you must have the cookie, they will want you to be patient with them till whenever they feel they are comfortable with you to give you the cookie.

Mind you, during this period they will still be billing you constantly all in the name of we are dating but won't allow you have the cookie easily. If you watch carefully, they are getting it somewhere and are attached and committed to where they are already getting it from. Now, the problem will be: she will still keep billing you during this period as far as you proposed relationship to her. She will demand money from you and all of that.

When you meet such a girl who doesn't allow you have the cookie that easily but want you to spend on her, tell her point blank that you know she is being bleeped by another guy and just want to use you to foot her bills. Her reaction will change instantly. Once you tell her that, it will be hard for her to bill you from that moment onward when she has not even given you the cookie. Whenever the thought of billing you comes up, she will remember those statements and caution herself. Anything make you succum to a girls monetary demand when she hadn't given you the cookie, she will turn you to her personal ATM machine while she is out there collecting D!ck from another guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Iphran6: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2019
That is because many ladies ain't truthful about their sexual lives, many claim to be a virgin or was recently de flowered but when you engage alas they are as skilled and open down below like a hoe...e tire me self

For your speed limiter, Car tracker, Car alarm and CCTV installations, call me
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2019
Jgoldie:

But after sex,the guy starts to irritate me oo,i don't know,someone should help me.
I have been celibate because I don't want to loose good guys after sex...
It's more of a psychological problem and there's no way your husband will not irritate you after sex

Have you ever been a rape victim?
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nmezor(f): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2019
Such relationships were mere infatuations more or less
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by matkid(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2019
obo389:
Have you ever seen a politician campaigning after election victory?
Na so e just be.
heheheheheh bad guy.....u mad oooo
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Timbuktuo: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2019
2buffagain:
I generally ghost on any female after sex because of stinking pussy.

I have even ghosted on a girl before sex because we were chilling on a couch and she sat down near my head, and I could smell the pussy-rot.
Na so I jus begin tell am say I dey very tired. grin

Stank pussy is such a terrible thing.
For a lot of girls, sex is all they are good for.
So to now have stank pussy on top that one (You had ONE job) is literally a travesty to her existence.

Dude, you will never change grin
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by angelamina(f): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2019
Lightangel65:

You give women to much credit, cause you have never met the last 1% who think sex is overrated and disgusting
very true
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by pansophist(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2019
themonk:
After ejaculation your mind goes back to factory settings. Any reasoning fueled by need for sex evaporates.

I call it post-ejaculation wisdom.

Men get the most of the post-ejaculation wisdom, they start asking themselves, "was it worth it? All the Pizza wey I never buy for myself wey this girl chop for my hand, e worth am" I call this the "Calculator phase" you start computing profit and loss as a man and belive me you will never arrive at profit except that woman has been instrumental in your day to day hustle or she paid you for sex.

Another reason is that women feel entitiled after sex, they feel they have given you a million dollars and think they deserve you to worship them, but your post-ejaculation wisdom tells you it is not true and conflict ensues.

Any male that hasn't experienced what you wrote here, is not yet a man. grin

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by matkid(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2019
excessmon:
Now I see why Buhari went to London to complain about naija youths
Can you imagine the long epistle you wrote about fallacy but I’m sure u can’t write three lines about what you want to be in future......
hahahahah waitin my uncle do u na? u took it personal....hahahahahhahhahahah bad mouth
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2019
tosyne2much:

A lot of people need to know true love never dies, it can only go boring or sour becos one thing is missing "friendship" ... men are coded to understand friendship, that why a man's loyalty is attached to friendship while women are coded to understand love, a woman's loyalty is attached to are emotion, when a man want a woman to prove her love he ask 4 sex buh women give in hoping it we spring up an emotional attachment in men tew ..unfortunately men jus wana ejaculate.
bottomline, friendship is key for a long lasting r/ship not love, sex is just to spices things up asides its primary goal.

it still baffles me how u get attached by sex strangely strange grin
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by pansophist(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2019
Mcslize:

This is the point I was trying to make. Sex bond a woman to a man. First of all, was it not attraction that will make a man go after a woman? If there is no attraction which equal sex in the end, there will be no relationship in the first place. If a man is not attracted to a woman, or a woman attracted to a man, there will be nothing like a relationship.

Two persons will always feel attracted to each other sexually before anything like relationship will be formed. Some persons think ruling out sex will make them to be seen as the most sexually upright ones. But the main problem will come after getting married and they discover that they are not sexually compatible. Remove sex from marriage, and it will be like a car without fuel. Can such a car be driven?

I leave that questions to those who think sex has no value in a relationship.

Not everyone wants to be free from the plantation bro, and as the old saying, the truth is bitter.

In support of your stance, during sex, women release oxytocin (generally known as the bonding chemical), mind you, men do not release oxytocin, but dopamine (also known as pleasure hormone). In a nutshell, sex is a pleasure for men, why it bonds women. So any man that is trying to win Mr nice guy points, by refraining from sex to pass a good impression, should know that biologically, a woman will bond with a guy that has sex with her regardless if he is an asshole (bad boys comes in handy here).

The only thing that will break the bonding with the previous partner is if the new guy sexual skills are gladiatorial and top-notch and if it is the best she ever had, this process is known locally as the Okafor law of congodynamics grin So my fellow comrade, in as much as I understand your position of abstinence, be aware of the aforementioned reality because you can't beat thousand years of evolutionary hardwiring. cool

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Has Gone Worst / 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.