Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? (51962 Views)

Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? / Why Do 80% Of Relationships End Badly ? / Some Relationships Tips Our Nigerians Ladies Must Not Disregard!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by SalafRider(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2019
Mekzico:
LUST!
Thank you sir, I didn't notice the mistake
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by petitejolie(f): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2019
Don’t mind the Dundee. A product of cheating talking nonsense
ksbusari:

fucking does not not pussy wide. some pussy need just one Bleep and they get wide. Ur excuse is not reasonable. your father cheated too. it's in ur blood.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2019
Jgoldie:

But after sex,the guy starts to irritate me oo,i don't know,someone should help me.
I have been celibate because I don't want to loose good guys after sex...

two things could be the reason why you feel that way.
before sex, as a lady ur pride around a guy is so high buh suddenly sex takes it all away .. u feel so empty n you blame d guys 4 it ..hence d resentiment u feel toward dem. Or

maybe your expectation about sex are so high compared to what you get after sex .. i guess most of those sex are not worth ur pride.
If ur case is not related to none of the above madam u need jesus grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Jgoldie: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2019
Iphran6:
That is because many ladies ain't truthful about their sexual lives, many claim to be a virgin or was recently de flowered but when you engage alas they are as skilled and open down below like a hoe...e tire me self

For your speed limiter, Car tracker, Car alarm and CCTV installations, call me

Commenting like this on a public forum is not good for business.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Lisaint(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2019
Why won't it end after sex
When they have waste the whole time doing shakara!

Some guys don't just like unnecessary wait and drama
Some heart broken guys had to go back to their ex just to get the sex shii cause they did not get it when they were together
After getting it piam! Church don close be that

Let be realistic here
You made me wait too long to have you!
And we are already in the dating ship
Every time I wanna have you
You give me filmsy excuse
I know you are not a V
You just wanna keep playing hard to get
When you know you have nothing else to offer me apart from the sex!
You will made my thing stand throughout the night
When I wanna do you will say no.
And I can't rape you

What if i worth your body but you just wanna form hard girl?
What did you think will happen if I later get it?

What if you don't worth the shakara you are doing? What if you don't worth it down there!
What if when you are telling me No and you are giving it to another guy?
What if I get to know that the ice cream I'm keeping,
Someone else is licking it madly?

Nobody should quote me o
I'm. Not feeling fine

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by kilokeys(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
hotwax:

Maybe my dk suddenly becomes small For this virgin...and it's big for my other girlfriends. Can u see the miracle of size.

Bring ur sister to test it...

U don't need my sister to test na.. Go to the hospital. Or use a ruler.

Then maybe ur Mother if she is Into stuff like that. Mf

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by biggy26: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
chigoizie7:
Because sex was the reason why the relationship started in the 1st place.

Sadly, na for naija ee plenty pass.

Girls will only have sex with you if you deceive them into relationships. Especially if you are not paying for it.

Where I currently live, if you see a girl and fancy having sex with her, strike a convo, tell her what you want, if she feels same, she will have sex with you. And everyone goes their way.

So, if I see a girl I want to nyash, the only thing for me is to start a relationship with her, nyash her and go my way. Simple.
Where do u currently live, Vegas?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by chigoizie7(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
biggy26:

Where do u currently live, Vegas?

Cape Town
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by pressplay411(m): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mcslize:

Sex bond a girl to a guy.

Did you read the post at all? Op just stated that some relationships seem to end right after sex.
There are different factors that can be responsible for this, no generic answer.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by DenreleDave(m): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
noisy45:
I have 5 girls on my neck now somebody should help me choose one for marriage. They all fvck like professionals. One is quite stingy with money, the other nags a lot and quite violent, one is a bad cook, one is quite too open to other men, the last is from a rich family, but a spoilt brat.

Go with the one that is too open to other men
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Iphran6: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jgoldie:

Very well taken, I will do better...Thanks anyway
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by paulo1995(m): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
to me it happens like that because some women are destine onto material things a lot
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by rexandyke(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
SalafRider:
Who still stand at front line fighting when the battle has been won already. It ends because it wasn't love at first sight but lost

yes, they got lost grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by sharone21(f): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mcslize:

Sex bond a girl to a guy. The problem is not about asking for sex. If you are there forming a gentle man by not instigating things to get down with her, trust me, another guy will be helping you in that area while you form a gentle man. Don't be surprised when you call and she busy your calls or switch off her phone. She is simply with another guy being serviced. When she is done she will call you back that she went for a church service and she was just coming back or she went to visit her grandma before when you called and her phone went off. No where to charge it.

Of course, you will believe everything she tells you. There is nothing like when you love a girl you will not ask for sex. In this era? Form a gentle man to a girl and she will use you to play a Table tenis while another guy is shining her Congo. So one of the agenda when you meet a girl you like ,after a couple of meetings is to have her bleep you. It is very necessary because we have heard so many stories when a guy will be forming a gentle man by not getting down with a girl, and trust me she starts bleeping in his back cuz more like she sees the guy as the gentle man type that just want tonplay the gentle man role. You are now the husband material she will keep for marriage because you do not ask for sex but you are spending on her while she is frolicking around being bleeped by another guy. You will truly be a husband material. But don't be heartbroken when you find out she has been fvcking with another guy in your back. Shine your eye if you are a guy. These kinda loyalty doesn't exist in the world of a woman. If you like do not have sex with her she will still be bleeping another guy. Las las you will still think she is a good girl after all as far she do things codedly. If a guy wants to form a gentle man it's not for sex aspect. To act impotent to a girl is not hard o but she will be fvcking with other guys during that period you are forming a gentle man who doesn't want to bleep. If you don't bleep her, another sharp guy will do the job and she will start loving that guy that bleep her. Thats when you will know you've fvcked up for not bleeping with her. Fear ladies bro.
F-A-T L-I-E....Na your type dey spoil the minds of the few good Nigerian men.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Mcslize: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
sharone21:

F-A-T L-I-E....Na your type dey spoil the minds of the few good Nigerian men.

I don't need your contribution. We need to expose all you ladies tactics. Majority of you girls are nothing to write home about. After Satan fear ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Mcslize: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
pansophist:

Not everyone wants to be free from the plantation bro, and as the old saying, the truth is bitter.

In support of your stance, during sex, women release oxytocin (generally known as the bonding chemical), mind you, men do not release oxytocin, but dopamine (also known as pleasure hormone). In a nutshell, sex is a pleasure for men, why it bonds women. So any man that is trying to win Mr nice guy points, by refraining from sex to pass a good impression, should know that biologically, a woman will bond with a guy that has sex with her regardless if he is an asshole (bad boys comes in handy here).

The only thing that will break the bonding with the previous partner is if the new guy sexual skills are gladiatorial and top-notch and if it is the best she ever had, this process is known locally as the Okafor law of congodynamics grin So my fellow comrade, in as much as I understand your position of abstinence, be aware of the aforementioned reality because you can't beat thousand years of evolutionary hardwiring. cool

Exactly, you hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by biggy26: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
chigoizie7:

Cape Town
Oh, ok. You're a strong man o, while others ran u stayed back! Lol!!
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by uchechefaith(f): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mcslize:

Sex bond a girl to a guy. The problem is not about asking for sex. If you are there forming a gentle man by not instigating things to get down with her, trust me, another guy will be helping you in that area while you form a gentle man. Don't be surprised when you call and she busy your calls or switch off her phone. She is simply with another guy being serviced. When she is done she will call you back that she went for a church service and she was just coming back or she went to visit her grandma before when you called and her phone went off. No where to charge it.

Of course, you will believe everything she tells you. There is nothing like when you love a girl you will not ask for sex. In this era? Form a gentle man to a girl and she will use you to play a Table tenis while another guy is shining her Congo. So one of the agenda when you meet a girl you like ,after a couple of meetings is to have her bleep you. It is very necessary because we have heard so many stories when a guy will be forming a gentle man by not getting down with a girl, and trust me she starts bleeping in his back cuz more like she sees the guy as the gentle man type that just want tonplay the gentle man role. You are now the husband material she will keep for marriage because you do not ask for sex but you are spending on her while she is frolicking around being bleeped by another guy. You will truly be a husband material. But don't be heartbroken when you find out she has been fvcking with another guy in your back. Shine your eye if you are a guy. These kinda loyalty doesn't exist in the world of a woman. If you like do not have sex with her she will still be bleeping another guy. Las las you will still think she is a good girl after all as far she do things codedly. If a guy wants to form a gentle man it's not for sex aspect. To act impotent to a girl is not hard o but she will be fvcking with other guys during that period you are forming a gentle man who doesn't want to bleep. If you don't bleep her, another sharp guy will do the job and she will start loving that guy that bleep her. Thats when you will know you've fvcked up for not bleeping with her. Fear ladies bro.

please change your mentality I have heard this over and over again, not all women have sex! I don't date cos of this issue of sex my ideal man is that Godfearing man with self control that will tell me no sex before marriage and not someone who thinks she will go other places to service her whatever
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by uchechefaith(f): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mcslize:

In this era bro, don't think you can keep a girl without her bleeping in your back if you are not bleeping her. Even the most reserved bleep a lot. So all these no sex na wash. As a guy, I can keep to a no sex relationship but the problem will always be that such girl might be bleeping in my back. So it makes no sense. No na just dey bleep dey go to know each other sexual compatibility a long the line. When you do not make out with her, las las you've been fooled cuz she has been I taking it from another guy who is fulfilling her secret naughty fantasies. Guys don wise up. All these no sex relationship no dey work for where girls dey. They still bleep behind.

when I read your comments over and over again I just feel like to tell you to shut up!!! cos its making me to be very very angry what do u mean all girls bleep?? change your mentality oga
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by chigoizie7(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
biggy26:

Oh, ok. You're a strong man o, while others ran u stayed back! Lol!!

Lol, Cape Town just sweet ooh, ee no be like other parts

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Mcslize: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
uchechefaith:

when I read your comments over and over again I just feel like to tell you to shut up!!! cos its making me to be very very angry what do u mean all girls bleep?? change your mentality oga

This discussion is not for ladies. It's for guys. None of you ladies will agree with this. I now see the reason why majority of you always feel threatened with Ubunja miseducations. We don't need your opinion on this cuz u are a lady. If it is a guy, I won't mind talking sense into his head.

You still want to tell me you don't love sex? If you deny this, then you must be a circumsized lady. I understand. Haba can you actually say u love sex before all the guys here? We all know no lady wants to be seen as the naughty, sexually active type. That's why they hide under pretenses. But every sharp, well exposed guy knows every gal with functional sex organs loves sex.

No lady with full functional vag!na, G--spot, A-spot and cl!t will lie about not loving sex. What a beautiful lie to behold!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Insectkiller: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
It depends on mind set..

A lady need to have and know her worth, if not that's how she will be used...

No man can do such to me..because I have all it takes to be a lady..

Good communication skills, I don't look down on people (that's more reason I relate on NL, if not NL doesn't worth it), Beautiful, good manner, a beautiful RAV4, wuse2 residence, Northampton University Alumni, etc let me stop there...

Am not available anyways...
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by rabiudon: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Insectkiller:
It depends on mind set..

A lady need to have and know her worth, if not that's how she will be used...

No man can do such to me..because I have all it takes to be a lady..

Good communication skills, I don't look down on people (that's more reason I relate on NL, if not NL doesn't what it), Beautiful, good manner, a beautiful RAV4, wuse2 residence, Northampton University Alumni, etc let me stop there...

Am not available anyways...
lol @ "what it". Yeye braggart

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by logic102(m): 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
I once met a girl in school, for good three weeks, we were in a relationship. After my exams, she decided to pay me a visit in my hostel and we accidentally had sex after three days she called me that she can't continue with the relationship
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Uptown7(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Jgoldie:

no wonder sex is so cheap
bro be careful..cape town is streaming with HIV
don't let them infect you with their freebies
Right
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by biggy26: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2019
chigoizie7:

Lol, Cape Town just sweet ooh, ee no be like other parts
But is there a sense of hate you know exists in SA or even where you are?
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by chigoizie7(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2019
biggy26:

But is there a sense of hate you know exists in SA or even where you are?

It is there,

Most of the whites are still racists. (So na all of us blacks de suffer that one, including the black South Africans). But this is a country where you mind your own business. That they are racists doesn’t mean that you won’t live your life, it doesn’t mean that you won’t succeed once you are hard working. Generally, no one cares about anyone. So being racists doesn’t affect us as we have nothing to loose. Even though it is not much, you only have few racists.

As for black South Africans being hateful, yes, but they are in minority. Maybe because I am in Cape Town. Cape Town is mostly dominated by the whites. Safety is assured here, more than in Johannesburg or any other place. Cape Town is really beautiful too.

Most times, things are exaggerated. Most times media blow things out of proportion too.south Africa is lovely. Once you obey the laws of the land, you will have no problem. But you know our people, we always feel entitled.

You do not expect to be treated the same way an indigene is treated, there are some privileges you do not expect to be given.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by ioreth69(f): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2019
hotwax:
Because relationships are based on lies.

I dumped a lady last month too...after sex.

She told me she only had sex once in her life. Infact the day she was disvirgined was the last sex she had.

When we had sex last month, her hole was so wide I was wondering if she has gave birth before.
waka
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by DonroxyII: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
pansophist:

Not everyone wants to be free from the plantation bro, and as the old saying, the truth is bitter.

In support of your stance, during sex, women release oxytocin (generally known as the bonding chemical), mind you, men do not release oxytocin, but dopamine (also known as pleasure hormone). In a nutshell, sex is a pleasure for men, why it bonds women. So any man that is trying to win Mr nice guy points, by refraining from sex to pass a good impression, should know that biologically, a woman will bond with a guy that has sex with her regardless if he is an asshole (bad boys comes in handy here).

The only thing that will break the bonding with the previous partner is if the new guy sexual skills are gladiatorial and top-notch and if it is the best she ever had, this process is known locally as the Okafor law of congodynamics grin So my fellow comrade, in as much as I understand your position of abstinence, be aware of the aforementioned reality because you can't beat thousand years of evolutionary hardwiring. cool
Weyrey grin .... grin !!
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by pryme(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jgoldie:

Some times I wonder if they have any idea what "targeted audience" means. They dont know they come across as scammers,
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mcslize:

even if u still sleep with her she will still sleep around with other guys if she want to cheesy.first of all first understand the type of girl u dealing with and read her character very well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.