Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,183 members, 7,890,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:49 AM

What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships (11730 Views)

What Women Really Want / SOME Ugly Truths About MODERN Relationships. / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by kemisuga(f): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2010
They just want s3x & money from the working class who they think are desperate looking for hubby. tongue
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by NJE: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2010
swiftycool:

A lady who has something more solid to offer besides her looks n body,
an intelligent lady who has her own true personality which wont get lost becos she met me.
A lady with real good sense of humour can laff wit me and mek me laff
a lady who has real career goals and is focused on gettin em
a lady who doesnt see u as her or her family's meal ticket or route 2 fortune
A self reliant and sexually confident lady dat wont belittle her standards n beliefs due to traditions
A lady whose idea of an ideal date is not food, shopping, lavish/silly spending in exchange 4 sex (as common in many Naija girls) but is excited just at d chance of spending time together n doing some fun activity, learning and catching lots of laffs.
A lady who accepts a guy 4 who he is, NOT WHAT HE HAS
they are out dere somewhere.  .  .   

Very true!
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Oxygenmayo(m): 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2010
A self reliant and sexually confident lady dat wont belittle her standards n beliefs due to traditions
A lady whose idea of an ideal date is not food, shopping, lavish/silly spending in exchange 4 sex (as common in many Naija girls) but is excited just at d chance of spending time together n doing some fun activity, learning and catching lots of laffs.
they are out dere somewhere. . .

true talk, i agree wiv u o,
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Ranoscky(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2010
opribo:

We want real down to earth women not all this psychedelic ladies, synthetic and fake ladies that act as if they dont sh.t.
You we want the woman that will go under the car with you if need be not the type that will leave you in the rain when your car broke down. We dont want girls loving one man and many others at the same time. Men dont like women who control their men simply becos the rod outside is bigger than the one in the house.

True talk broda.

marychi18:

@ Zim or Zimbabwe drill, i know it is a hard pill 4 u 2 swallow but its d truth. most of u guys are D.O.G.S.S  Even d married ones chase after single girls 4 d same reason intimacy like they dont have wives 2 go home to. men are simply insatiable and they have a H.S.A (Huge sexual appetite) well, its natural. hate me or love me. dats d truth,guys wink
Ya, true indeed !!!

And the truest was also quoted by a she-male like you, read it below:

ladyF:

Its actually a 50-50 thing. Men want the sex, we want the XxxxX   And every one's happy

Marychi, you got it? undecided. . .Now focus!
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Tosinville(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2010
ZIM DRILL:
Quote from: marychi18 on
Today at 01:25:26 PM
typo errors on d 1st.
@ 190 i totally agree wit u
100%. men love sex more than
their lives and when u r not
giving,they move on to d next.
speaking from experience.
say your man loved sex dont
paint all men with the same
brush
if you are a b.itch does it mean
your mum,sister aunt is a
naughty woman too? GOOD POINT
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by 2good(m): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2010
Men dont need relationship from a woman for sex because they can get sex from any other woman out there, instead its just one of the packages that comes with being in a relationship. Infact men that want a woman because of sex, does not want her on a long run but just for sexual satisfaction on the short run, after which he changes her when he's tired.
So for a man to agree to go into a marriage bound relationship with a woman, she has to have more than the physical and sexual gadget other women have and its not in anyway defined because different men have different preference, but certainly not sex.
For me,
1. Top on my list is respect for me. The more a woman respect me, the more I feel like being a slave to her because I dont want to do anything to hurt her but most women dont understand that.
2. Some level of financial dependence. I dont want an absolute liability.
3. Naturality to a reasonable extent and we should be able to open up like common friends.
4. Understand that I can be busy sometimes with work and manage the situation with me rather than quarelling with me all the time for not giving you so much attention, when most times the relationship is severed when the job stops as money also stops.
5. Least on my list is RELIGION and I spell it out from the start that you should not bore my with your religious believe.

1 Like

Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by 190: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2010
yes im part of these men and i totally agree with 190

men nid sex more than food,women,beer and cloths !!

source: EFCC report ( tomorrow's news "@ 9pm)
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2010
marychi18:

@ Zim or Zimbabwe drill, i know it is a hard pill 4 u 2 swallow but its d truth. most of u guys are D.O.G.S.S  Even d married ones chase after single girls 4 d same reason intimacy like they dont have wives 2 go home to. men are simply insatiable and they have a H.S.A (Huge sexual appetite) well, its natural. hate me or love me. dats d truth,guys wink

there is nothing to swallow here dear you need to take off your blinkers

if men only wanted sex they would only go into a club or bar pick up a LovePeddler

and the rest is history

like someone said we want the package that comes with a relationship

do you know that to hire a LovePeddler is cheaper than a relationship ?
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by HolyMikel(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2010
For the girl/woman to be holy to him only
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by omolayo1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2010
i hate pretense in my life, they will come here to preach as if they've never seen man in their life but they are s.x machine indoor.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by marychi18: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2010
@ zim drill, then keep picking up d whores and stop disturbing d girls with false pretences and fake professions of love just 2 take them 2 bed.
u guys should learn 2 put ur d**ks in check 4 posterity sake. thanks.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by excoba101: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2010
What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships is all about
Tips on what's really on men's minds when it comes to love.
I have heard some people say,
What do men want in a woman?is not the question but
"what men really want in modern relationships"

I will give you a few key points as I said is the question of understanding what the modern man is looking for.
Okay so what is a man seeking?
First of all a man is seeking a love-interest.
Men are seeking a woman who is attractive to them.
Men are looking for a trustworthy girl, someone they can have faith in and someone who will be there for them.
Men want to make a home eventually and are looking for a woman who will be a willing sharer in home life
Men want women with a great sense of humor.
Men love a challenging woman, someone who keeps them on their toes.

Thanks for the trash!
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2010
marychi18:

@ zim drill, then keep picking up d whores and stop disturbing d girls with false pretences and fake professions of love just 2 take them 2 bed.
u guys should learn 2 put your d**ks in check 4 posterity sake. thanks.

finally made you see the other angle

well stop thinking that a relationship will lead to marriage just ride it and it will sort itself out

once you move into a relationship thinking of marriage and if  it fails you will always think that you were used for sex

but if you had gone with open mind you wouldnt think that men are after sex only
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by seun0622(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2010
swiftycool:

A lady who has something more solid to offer besides her looks n body,
an intelligent lady who has her own true personality which wont get lost becos she met me.
A lady with real good sense of humour can laff wit me and mek me laff
a lady who has real career goals and is focused on gettin em
a lady who doesnt see u as her or her family's meal ticket or route 2 fortune
they are out dere somewhere. . .
@swiftycool
Strictly on point , God Bless you!
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by apoti(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2010
SEX has been the most frequent word on this thread, almost all the every post has it.
somebody please help.
What is sex
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by donobi(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2010
beer and cloths !!

Men dont need relationship from a woman for sex because they can get sex from any other woman out there, instead its just one of the packages that comes with being in a relationship. Infact men that want a woman because of sex, does not want her on a long run but just for sexual satisfaction on the short run, after which he changes her when he's tired.
So for a man to agree to go into a marriage bound relationship with a woman, she has to have more than the physical and sexual gadget other women have and its not in anyway defined because different men have different preference, but certainly not sex.
For me,
1. Top on my list is respect for me. The more a woman respect me, the more I feel like being a slave to her because I dont want to do anything to hurt her but most women dont understand that.
2. Some level of financial dependence. I dont want an absolute liability.
3. Naturality to a reasonable extent and we should be able to open up like common friends.
4. Understand that I can be busy sometimes with work and manage the situation with me rather than quarelling with me all the time for not giving you so much

true talk.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by mekaboy(m): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2010
MEN DON'T WANT TO BUY RECHARGE CARD BEFORE A LADY CAN CALL THEM.

MEN WANT A LADY WHO HAS HER OWN HOUSE. SO THEY CAN COME AND SLEEP THERE WHEN THEY WANT NOT ALWAYS THE LADY COMING OVER TO SPEND WEEKEND.

MEN WANT A LADY WHO CAN TURN A SCATTERED HOUSE AROUND IN SECONDS.

MEN WANT A LADY WHO CAN COOK .

FINALLY MEN DON'T WANT A LADY WHO WILL ALWAYS ASK "  grin WHEN ARE U MEETING MY PEOPLE?" grin

MOST IMPORTANTLY, MEN WANT A SEXY LADY. WHEN I MEAN SEXY, NOT JUST DRESSING AND LOOKING SEXY, BUT ACTUALLY SEXY IN THE ART AND ACT OF SEX. A LADY THAT U WILL REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT IN THE OFFICE AND U WILL WANT TO GO AND HAVE ONE ROUND DURING LUNCH TIME. LOL , grin
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by 2kurupt(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2010
^^^ tru talk

Why can't most 9ja gals try to be independent financially to an extent rather than throw all their burdens on a dude just because he's interested in having a relationship with her as if he came to replace her father WTF
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by juliebest(f): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2010
Men want women who are independent, can stand on their own any day anytime.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Princek12(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2010
sex, food, companionship, girl who dresses slutty
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by MrsEve1: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2010
The thing men want is TWO THINGS, SEX AND BABIES, especially the traditional african men!

Everything else is a bonus! They want that nyansh, breasts, mouth, and great legs! They don't care about other things! It funny the poster said they want a woman that challenges them, UHMM from I see on this thread, THAT EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE, no man want to feel like he is challenged by a woman! That is real talk!
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by kabukabu50(m): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2010
Gentlebabs:

Please, someone educate me, WHAT IS SEX?

modern men like muah grin grin, need women who experiment in bed, not just missionary champions angry angry

you need to be very seductive and extra erotic grin grin

good using your mouth and hands or both at the same time grin grin

Dress freaky .wear some fishnets/schoolteacher outfit.

Be innovative in the bedroom, use handcuffs/chains grin

stay wet all the time grin grin
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by MrsEve1: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2010
I think I am about to vomit! lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by shewun001: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2010
The post is very individualistic in nature, different men with different needs and wants.
The only thing that almost all men want in a relationship, SEX, I did not see on your list.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by kabukabu50(m): 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2010
Use some imagination for once,ladies, or we will leave your behinds for women who can do the job.

Be assertive and aggressive in the sack grin grin

Show us what you like,seductively grin grin

Reveal your inner tiger grin grin

, and remember to eat bananas,they have lots of potassium grin grin grin

Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Mickboro(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2010
[b][/b][color=#006600][/co

breast
boobs
more breast
more booobs
hyper breast
hyper boobs
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Hardballer(m): 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2010
kabukabu50:

and remember to  eat bananas,they have lots of potassium grin grin grin
lmfao

mekaboy:

MEN WANT A LADY WHO CAN COOK .

this
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by anthoyz: 12:11am On Nov 27, 2010
men generally need anything soft and easy to access. I n the sense that they do not anything stress from any one most especially that stress from their so called wife when they return from work. It make them to go out their to look for a woman who we welcome them and take care of them as if they are newly born baby who give them all they want at all time. these things include real sex. if u want to know more on how to take good care of ur man contact me on this lordetarules@yahoo.com
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Osama10(m): 2:38am On Nov 27, 2010
Men want Y2K11 compliant women.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by roymary: 2:39am On Nov 27, 2010
Men wants your money You gotta be kidding me! I wonder what sorta men y'all dating, A real man simply wants a progressive relationship filled with happiness and availability of whatever is needed to be comfortable and be of good health. This sex and money thing is no reality, unless NL is filled with inexperienced teenagers or old gizzards with no brains.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by star4(f): 3:20am On Nov 27, 2010
@topic all they seem to want is no strings sex!! angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Ojigho: 4:54am On Nov 27, 2010
The biggest problem we all have,i.e men and women is that we generalize.Because alice cheats,nkechi and everyother woman out there is a cheat right?Or because ken bed hops,so everyother guy does.The truth if it must be told is that most people enter into relationships for the wrong reasons,and end up hurting others.My advice to everyone out there is that we all need to take things slowly with issues of the heart, if not, the consequences are very dire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message / You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) / Model Flaunts Her Legs As She Poses In Her Panties,but Fans Notice A Little More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.