Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:39 AM

What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships (11733 Views)

What Women Really Want / SOME Ugly Truths About MODERN Relationships. / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by MrsEve1: 1:32am On Nov 28, 2010
kabukabu50:

your point being whatHeffa grin grin

That you are cluless twit who wouldn't know how to sexually satisfy yourself not to mention a grown man grin grin

Seeing you approximately a 1 to 3 minutes FOOL, it doesn't take much to please you and all of your 1 minute brothers, all a woman has to do is fart and you cum,
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by yulad(m): 6:11am On Nov 28, 2010
i just need someone to give me some mini-mes and some mini-hers i won't be ashamed. i dont think i'm asking for too much. cheesy
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by ruffrider(f): 6:58am On Nov 28, 2010
Men want sex, more sex, and a women who worships the ground they walk on. Oh, and to be told they are the most handsome man on the face of the earth, oh, and go along with their program.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Ojigho: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2010
@marchi 18.We made luv about 4months ago,and i ain't dead,before then i dated her for about two and a half years before anything happened.It all boils down to what u both saw in each other before u both chose to enter into a relationship.Initially when we met,she had the same mindset as u do now,i'll admit it was frustrating trying to make someone understand that u love her and not her body,but i was patient,i made her understand i was in for real,and the rest is history.Sex is important, fine,but it doesn't define a relationship.Any relationship whose foundation is based on sex,material things and all doesn't stand the test of time.I'm not a saint,no,but i didn't grow up seeing my dad treating my two mums like objects to satisfy his desire,so i won't treat any woman particularly the one i love as one.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Ranoscky(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Ranscoky,

You a fool, YOUR OWN BROTHERS ON THIS THREAD just made you look like a dry fool, THEY EVEN AGREED WHAT I SAID, that defeat your rant about me GENERALIZING, stop being fake and be real!

Men want sex, and without sex they will go SLOW,

Is the above your best shot U can giv? undecided Try harder next time so you can come up with something stronger k? wink

marychi18:

@ Mrs Eve, abeg help me tell dem. ran-cocky and zim-drill think its a man's world. d moment they see an attractive lady,they begin 2 salivate and visualize her unclothed. their ding-dongs become agamas.
abeg sex is all d guys ever want, jare!!!

It's big time stoop low for me to reply you silly, so keep catchin your fun k? wink
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Ranoscky(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2010
Ojigho:

@marychi 18.I'd say it anytime anyday that we just tend to generalise and blow things out of proportion.It all depends on the type of men or women u're dating.Fine men get attracted by what they see,a beauty walks past a group of men,and all of them begin to imagine what she'd look like unclothed, but from that same group of men,a certain number just forget about her in the space of five minutes to think about other pressing issues,while others go the extra mile of chatting her up.In essence all i'm trying to say is that not all men base their relationships on sex.Though sex is important,there are other more important angles to a successful relationship.Virtues like trust,love,loyalty,humility cannot be overemphasised.When i love a woman,i don't love her cos she looks like agbani,or cos she's shaped like nicki minaj,these attributes though are an added advantage,but are trivial,cos when storms threaten the relationship,it takes both parties who are commited to make the relationship work to subside them.

My broda, you talk well.

@Mrs Eve, so, after readin the above, all you had to say was: "I will be glad when men stop lying!" ? undecided

Then, it's obvious that you'r only supportin feminism. Could you pls tell me what women want in a relationship?

Ojigho:

@marchi 18.We made luv about 4months ago,and i ain't dead,before then i dated her for about two and a half years before anything happened.It all boils down to what u both saw in each other before u both chose to enter into a relationship.Initially when we met,she had the same mindset as u do now,i'll admit it was frustrating trying to make someone understand that u love her and not her body,but i was patient,i made her understand i was in for real,and the rest is history.Sex is important, fine,but it doesn't define a relationship.Any relationship whose foundation is based on sex,material things and all doesn't stand the test of time.I'm not a saint,no,but i didn't grow up seeing my dad treating my two mums like objects to satisfy his desire,so i won't treat any woman particularly the one i love as one.
Real talk brov, wisdom write up!

Mrs Eve and Marchi, what are you guys to say about the above if I may ask pls?
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by marychi18: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2010
It's big time stoop low for me to reply you silly, so keep catchin your fun k? wink
[quote][/quote]
wat else do u have to say,Mr Agama?   nothing abeg!   so go sit ur sad behind somewhere coz u know dat i know and we all know dat most guys(like u) are controlled by their ding-dongs, so don't waste  ur time, swtie wink
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Ranoscky(m): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2010
marychi18:

wat else do u have to say,Mr Agama?   nothing abeg!   so go sit your sad behind somewhere coz u know dat i know and we all know dat most guys(like u) are controlled by their ding-dongs, so don't waste  your time, swtie wink

Ooh, so it's now "MOST" guys and not "ALL" guys right? undecided . . .The truth don dey com out small-small. grin

I asked a question on my previous post, I'll like you to give me an answer, but before then, I'll like you to pls go thru the below and see for yourself what a female like you said in another thread:

ladyF (f)
Nigeria

Re: Which One Kills Faster?
« #84 on: Yesterday at 01:29:02 PM » 

Quote from LadyF: "A poor guy would never be heartbroken cuz no girl will even go out with u in the first place" !!!

@marychi, what does that tells you?
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by marychi18: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2010
Ojigho:

@ ojigho
Why did u find it frustrating trying 2 convince her?  if i have a particular mindset and many others equally do, then u should judge dat and ask urselves ''why do d girls have dat mindset''?
its d different similar experiences dat culminates in drawing certain conclusions. u should know by now dat we are not just speculating.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by marychi18: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2010
@ ranoscky,
her point is, both d broke and the rich guys want to 'have a bite'(or bites)as d case may be).so its more profitable 2 give ur 'thingy' 2 gain something(rich guys) than giving 2 gain nothing(broke guys). period!!!

dats wat she meant!
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Ojigho: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2010
@marchi 18 and Mrs Eve.I know u both might have hit a rough patch relationship wise,might have had the misfortune of falling in love with some low lifes,but not all men are like that,majority of us may be like that,but we all aren't the same.I know it might be difficult trying to convince u all that there are good men out there,but there are.It's just that sometimes ladies don't appreciate them,tend to think cos they love and respect them,they are weaklings.I'm not trying to say men are any better cos we all hear and see men who have the best wives or girlfriends but they treat them like poo.So it goes both ways.Like i said in one of my earlier posts,majority of people get into relationships for the wrong reasons,and as such leave alot of casualties.Life like they say "is a school" ,so we should learn to look at relationships constructively,making sure that the love and feelings are mutual,trying to make things work when issues crop up,and when the damage is irrepairable,breaking up amicably,peacefully and still being friends.If and when u get into another relationship, u watch out for those signs that didn't make your last relationship work,and nip them in the bud.This is how we learn,and not by thinking every man on planet earth thinks with his j.t.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Ojigho: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2010
@ marchy 18.I never said u were speculating,no,and if u notice all my posts were strictly about how i and everyother brother out there who loves and respects his woman.I'd be a fool if i say i don't know there are devils in men clothing whoose tongues are made of sugar.But sistas out there,are you guys saying u can't spot a player,liar and cheat?I know there's always a pattern,things happening that are too good to be true.There are even cases where some sistas think since he's with them,he'd change.The bitter truth is that people don't change people,God does.So if he cheats on you,beats and abuses u,please show him the door.On sex,when a man is just after your body,u'd know from the word go,but often times,sistas don't do anything about it,cos majority of them are recieving monetary or other favours.When a man knows u can achieve the world without him,he respects and adores u.But if u follow the "he who pays the piper ditactes the tune" principle,sorry sista,cos that brother is going to use u,and when he tires of u, he'd show you the door.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by GeorgeD1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2010
marchy,
now that you started bleeping that poor girl, i hope you'll not hit the door and leave her cold? grin
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by nedra: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2010
Ranscoky,

You a fool, YOUR OWN BROTHERS ON THIS THREAD just made you look like a dry fool, THEY EVEN AGREED WHAT I SAID, that defeat your rant about me GENERALIZING, stop being fake and be real!

MRS EVE. YOU ARE A BIGGER FOOL AND POSSIBLY THE DUMBEST ASS ON THIS THREAD.
WHO MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE BY MAKING U A MRS?

NOW GO TO THE THREAD FOR MINORS IF U HV NOTIN USEFUL TO SAY
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by nedra: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2010
MARYCHI

PEOPLE LIKE U GO ABOUT LOOKING FOR INNOCENT GUYS TO POUR UR FRUSTRATN ON. CHANGE UR TERRIBLE PERCEPTION AND BAD ATTITUDE AND DEN MAYBE U MAY FIND A GOOD GUY. MAYBE.

WINCH,
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by GeorgeD1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2010
nedra,
your pouring invectives on everyone here is not fair. think about it.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Ranoscky(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2010
marychi18:

@ ranoscky,
her point is, both d broke and the rich guys want to 'have a bite'(or bites)as d case may be).so its more profitable 2 give your 'thingy' 2 gain something(rich guys) than giving 2 gain nothing(broke guys). period!!!

dats wat she meant!
Just look at you justifyin yourself. undecided

Then that means you gals are not goin after love, but the money, and you'r here sayin all men want in a relationship is s3x and nothin else, why chasin rat when your house is on fire? undecided . . And sayin it's profitable to give your thingy to a rich guy to gain something does not make one look responsible. It's only prostitute that does so, and som1 might see that person as a gold digger, so pls, go and modify that your post b'cos, it might even upset some gals that'll read it.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by MrsEve1: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2010
nedra:

Ranscoky,

MRS EVE. YOU ARE A BIGGER FOOL AND POSSIBLY THE DUMBEST backside ON THIS THREAD.
WHO MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE BY MAKING U A MRS?

NOW GO TO THE THREAD FOR MINORS IF U HV NOTIN USEFUL TO SAY
[color=#990000][/color]

Considering the source, THANKS for the compliments, someone has to be the fan wink 

Momma Nedra should have swallowed when she had a chance maybe defective nedra wouldn't be wasting cyber ink with pollution,
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by MrsEve1: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2010
Ranoscky:

Is the above your best shot U can giv? undecided Try harder next time so you can come up with something stronger k? wink

First establish your household name and then I might be tempted to prove something to you, Until then I don't deal with F-listers,
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2010
Women want money because they are poor and greedy and men want sex because they can not control their thingy. So who's whining? Let it be like this abi.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by marychi18: 12:09am On Nov 29, 2010
nedra:

MARYCHI

PEOPLE LIKE U GO ABOUT LOOKING FOR INNOCENT GUYS TO POUR your FRUSTRATN ON. CHANGE your TERRIBLE PERCEPTION AND BAD ATTITUDE AND DEN MAYBE U MAY FIND A GOOD GUY. MAYBE.

WINCH,
[color=#000099][/color]
if u see a beautiful girl on d street, as a guy will u notice any bad attitude? of course not!

d first thing u (nedra)would always assess is her physical features and d next thing is how good she'll look without her clothes on.

and as for d GOOD GUY part u mentioned,are u one? then thank God i found u! wink WIZ
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Ranoscky(m): 5:16am On Nov 29, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

First establish your household name and then I might be tempted to prove something to you, Until then I don't deal with F-listers,

Just like you know I don't deal with replicas.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by orbaxy(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2010
@all,, nobody's innocent here. If money grow on trees, MrsEve and Marychi18 will date monkeys.
We still have good girls and guys out there waiting to cross path. wink
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by MrsEve1: 9:53am On Nov 29, 2010
Ranoscky:

Just like you know I don't deal with replicas.

There none like me HATER,
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by GeorgeD1(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2010
as usual, we have now left the topic and veered into personal attacks grin
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Ranoscky(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

There none like me HATER,
shocked shocked shocked

HATER ?.?.? undecided. . .I mean. . .seriously, did you just call me a hater? undecided. . . .Hatin on who?. . .YOU ?.?.? undecided. . .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'v neva hated som1 I'v seen physical (not even my enemy), talkless of hatin an invisible soul? undecided God have mercy!

Hey galie, listen up, I can't even xchange diss words with you not to talk of HATIN you alright? undecided Sounds funny. grin

And also, there'r none like you, ya, I know, but, its only in the eyes of your boyfriend. Same goes to other gals out there too (both beautiful and ugly) b'cos, their respective boyfriends will also see them as "ONE & ONLY", got it? wink
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by marychi18: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2010
@ ranoscky,
abeg get off this thread 4 pete's sake, u disgust me! angry
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by marychi18: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2010
orbaxy:

@all,, nobody's innocent here. If money grow on trees, MrsEve and Marychi18 will date monkeys.
We still have good girls and guys out there waiting to cross path. wink
@ orbaxy
if money grow on trees,we wont have any trees left by now coz of desperados like u

and if the monkeys are better than u guys, , grin
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Ranoscky(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2010
marychi18:

@ ranoscky,
abeg get off this thread 4 pete's sake, u disgust me! angry

Not my fault, truth HURTS !!!
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by akossyy: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2010
To me they want where they can be fed free of charge,
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by anneduke: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2010
a beautiful lady
an acccomodating lady
supports and encourages the man in business and any other area
advices
a good cook
active and good in bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Yoruba Mums Discourage Their Sons From Marrying Ibo Women? / Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? / Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.