Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships (11731 Views)

What Women Really Want / SOME Ugly Truths About MODERN Relationships. / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by SweetT1: 4:55am On Nov 27, 2010
1).
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by chiteny(m): 6:02am On Nov 27, 2010
A lady who has something more solid to offer besides her looks n body,
an intelligent lady who has her own true personality which wont get lost becos she met me.
A lady with real good sense of humour can laff wit me and mek me laff
a lady who has real career goals and is focused on gettin em
a lady who doesnt see u as her or her family's meal ticket or route 2 fortune
A self reliant and sexually confident lady dat wont belittle her standards n beliefs due to traditions
A lady whose idea of an ideal date is not food, shopping, lavish/silly spending in exchange 4 sex (as common in many Naija girls) but is excited just at d chance of spending time together n doing some fun activity, learning and catching lots of laffs.
A lady who accepts a guy 4 who he is, NOT WHAT HE HAS
they are out dere somewhere. . .

I will live more than 120yrs and still look 48yrs if i get a woman with such qualities. Not all me want sex only ( even at the expense of their lives). I could even say men don't really see sex as the number 1 thing from women. When the woman does not put up good qualities any more (especially naija women after being married) the men tend to look outside to other small girls. and at the end of the day, they (women) say men love sex as the excuse for their bad qualities.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Ranoscky(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2010
omolayo1:

i hate pretense in my life, they will come here to preach as if they've never seen man in their life but they are s.x machine indoor.

Exactly my broda. No wonder Ladygaga said they'r all 'Fake ugly and plastic dolls' !!!

ZIM DRILL:

finally made you see the other angle

well stop thinking that a relationship will lead to marriage just ride it and it will sort itself out

once you move into a relationship thinking of marriage and if it fails you will always think that you were used for sex

but if you had gone with open mind you wouldnt think that men are after sex only

True talk broda, tell em!

2kurupt:

Why can't most 9ja gals try to be independent financially to an extent rather than throw all their burdens on a dude just because he's interested in having a relationship with her as if he came to replace her father WTF
grin grin grin

I wonder O! grin

Mrs. Eve:

The thing men want is TWO THINGS, SEX AND BABIES, especially the traditional african men!

Everything else is a bonus! They want that nyansh, bosoms, mouth, and great legs! They don't care about other things! It funny the poster said they want a woman that challenges them, UHMM from I see on this thread, THAT EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE, no man want to feel like he is challenged by a woman! That is real talk!

If all what you mentioned above is what YOUR man needs from you, then, stop generalizin it to others!

roymary:

Men wants your money You gotta be kidding me! I wonder what sorta men y'all dating, A real man simply wants a progressive relationship filled with happiness and availability of whatever is needed to be comfortable and be of good health. This sex and money thing is no reality, unless NL is filled with inexperienced teenagers or old gizzards with no brains.
grin grin grin

Another bombshell, tell em! grin

star*:

@topic all they seem to want is no strings sex!! angry lipsrsealed undecided

And all the gals want is unclothed money !!!

Ojigho:

The biggest problem we all have,i.e men and women is that we generalize.Because alice cheats,nkechi and everyother woman out there is a cheat right?Or because ken bed hops,so everyother guy does.The truth if it must be told is that most people enter into relationships for the wrong reasons,and end up hurting others.My advice to everyone out there is that we all need to take things slowly with issues of the heart, if not, the consequences are very dire.

God bless you for your word of wisdom!

@Topic - I pity all this "HE'S NOT MY TYPE" or "HE'S NOT MY LEVEL" gals, b'cos, alass, they'll marry their parents !!!
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by excoba101: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2010
@topic all they seem to want is no strings sex!! Angry Lips sealed Undecided

Why there string? Wont you enjoy the sex too?
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by dayokanu(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2010
All those who say sex, So can we agree una dad marry your mom just because of sex?
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Ranoscky(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2010
^^ Lol.

Help me ask dem O! grin
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2010
A lady who knows she has more to offer the world other than her looks

a deep personality, courteous, deeply spiritual

humble, and patient,
A true woman doesn't have to look like Hallie Berry, but she has to have the heart of a mother,

She will have had her share of heart breaks, but these wouldn't have broken her, she would have been hurt but these wouldn't have scared her, she would have taken all her past experiences and used them to write the script for an excellent future, she would be a wife, mother,sister and best friend to her man,
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by 1025: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2010
say your man loved sex dont paint all men with the same brush

if you are a b.itch does it mean your mum,sister aunt is a naughty woman too?

@ZIM DRILL,
maybe ur location where sex is traded for food is ur problem.
it is true that there are a lot of things to consider here but the first three and most prominent are;
1. sex
2. sex and
3. sex
it is after these 3 that anyother things follows.
when a man sees a woman, inside the church, the pastor will use the word attracted to, but for a clearer understanding of it, it is the sexual attraction that makes the man move to the woman.
other things follow.
a typical man wants to have sex with any women he loves and that is the driving power.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Kelvinj(m): 11:18am On Nov 27, 2010
Every1 is sayin sex sex sex, So na only men want sex rite?? Women dont like sex?? Ok ooo
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by denony(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2010
tight pussy
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by benyboy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2010
best thread so far,

thumbs up swiftycool, love ur comment.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by linn(f): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2010
a woman who is faithful, courageous, brilliant, sexually active
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2010
@Poster,i think you missed something on what men want undecided
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by MrsEve1: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2010
Ranscoky,

You a fool, YOUR OWN BROTHERS ON THIS THREAD just made you look like a dry fool, THEY EVEN AGREED WHAT I SAID, that defeat your rant about me GENERALIZING, stop being fake and be real!

Men want sex, and without sex they will go SLOW,
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by marychi18: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2010
@ Mrs Eve, abeg help me tell dem. ran-cocky and zim-drill think its a man's world. d moment they see an attractive lady,they begin 2 salivate and visualize her naked. their ding-dongs become agamas.
abeg sex is all d guys ever want, jare!!!
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by cogicero: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2010
When their daughter is of age, a man should be able to tell her everything about her mother as a good example without twisting the story or telling any lies to cover up
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Ojigho: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2010
@marychi 18.I'd say it anytime anyday that we just tend to generalise and blow things out of proportion.It all depends on the type of men or women u're dating.Fine men get attracted by what they see,a beauty walks past a group of men,and all of them begin to imagine what she'd look like naked, but from that same group of men,a certain number just forget about her in the space of five minutes to think about other pressing issues,while others go the extra mile of chatting her up.In essence all i'm trying to say is that not all men base their relationships on sex.Though sex is important,there are other more important angles to a successful relationship.Virtues like trust,love,loyalty,humility cannot be overemphasised.When i love a woman,i don't love her cos she looks like agbani,or cos she's shaped like nicki minaj,these attributes though are an added advantage,but are trivial,cos when storms threaten the relationship,it takes both parties who are commited to make the relationship work to subside them.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by MrsEve1: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2010
I will be glad when men stop lying! GEEZ abeg!
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Ojigho: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2010
@ Mrs Eve.It ain't no movie,it's real like broad day light.I love my baby cos she makes me feel like a king whenever we're together.We've had our share of issues,but we're stick stuck like glue.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by GeorgeD1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2010
what else do men want? banging of course! grin
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2010
all i need in a relationship is more sex and a girl who can talk and do about anything with me. Coz first i have a great sex appetite and i cant hold on too long if the girl is playing, i'll move on to the next one. only if i can see that girl
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by marychi18: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2010
@ojigho,
yeah right,i see u love ur baby but let her cross her legs to you for 2weeks and she's around u,i bet u'll be singing a different song bro.

i still maintain my stand on dis issue,peeps!
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by nuttyp: 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2010
@all, u've all spoken well, but if we dey tink say na only s3x, then why man dey like funk around?, 4 varieties?, then why some go just change stick to 1 particular woman?, or beta put after rooming the streets wld always prefer d bosom of 1 particular woman? I tink d question shld be asked after an ejaculation, as 4 me i tink it's a little bit more than just s3x otherwise any1 wit a vagina can b ur potential wife, same goes 4 ladies, peace y'all
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by MrsEve1: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2010
Ohijo,

I heard A GOOD SEX can make a man feel like a king any given day! You go boy! wink
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by StChristina(f): 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2010
Men, umn,they 're bunch of uncontented specie,even mine self dt i loved with everything,broke up with me 4 no reason!
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by StChristina(f): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2010
Men, umn,they 're bunch of uncontented specie,even mine self dt i loved with everything,broke up with me 4 no reason!dts according to wot he said o
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by marychi18: 12:02am On Nov 28, 2010
my sister, na dem way o! always looking 4 d slightest excuse 2 'throw away d peel of d orange after extracting d juice'.
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by kabukabu50(m): 12:03am On Nov 28, 2010
St Christina:

Men, umn,they 're bunch of uncontented specie,even mine self dt i loved with everything,broke up with me 4 no reason!dts according to wot he said o

he probably broke up with you because you cannot lick banana grin grin grin grin

some other girl was licking it real good on the side so he left your slow behind grin grin grin
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by MrsEve1: 12:16am On Nov 28, 2010
kabukabu50:

he probably broke up with you because you cannot lick banana grin grin grin grin

some other girl was licking it real good on the side so he left your slow behind grin grin grin

Another dummy proved my point!
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by marychi18: 12:43am On Nov 28, 2010
kabukabu50:

here's another dundi among d packs!

u see? it always boils down to intimacy
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by Uju7(f): 12:58am On Nov 28, 2010
I thought
Re: What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships by kabukabu50(m): 1:29am On Nov 28, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Another dummy proved my point!

your point being whatHeffa grin grin

That you are cluless twit who wouldn't know how to sexually satisfy yourself not to mention a grown man grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message / You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) / Model Flaunts Her Legs As She Poses In Her Panties,but Fans Notice A Little More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.