Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (51342 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
mechanics:
Easy now, you know it takes patience to reach where God wants us to be, but if one run faster than God, he or she will surely meet a brick wall, one can't just be rich over night, if God has destined one to be rich, he will still be rich unless she wants him to look for other methods to get rich easily which at the end will be disastrous.
The ish is not about being rich or not but about talking much about one's problems. This Op knows he's not buoyant yet he went and got broke because of his sister's wedding. Gisting a girl such will definitely ooze some resentment sha. A man should know how to take care of his finances and when down should not whine about it, instead he should whine to God.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by safarigirl(f): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
nuelyoyo:

The guy was on the road hustling, how could he have properly analyzed her message and give an emotionally intelligent response?

The way some women needs assurance and attention is the way some hustling guys needs encouragement.

Yes, money is not top priority for some women, but the guy didn't say he was chasing money because of the lady, the guy is chasing money for his survival and well being. Did you see where the guy said he has been kicked out of where he squats, and needs about 200k in about a month's time to secure an accommodation?

I am happy the lady left the guy, she knows what she wants, and the guy can't give her. The guy should be relieved now, he can face his hustle squarely.

if he was on thee road hustling, he shouldn't have answered immediately, he should have simply informed her that he was on the road and he would call her as soon as he was free. He didn't have a passenger in his car, else, he wouldn't have stopped to answer a WhatsApp message to begin with.

Better still, he should have found a way to meet her in person or call her phone after his gaffe, but rather than do that, his next action was to rush to Nairaland like a teenage boy going through puberty, and announce his business so that his fellow teenagers can have an avenue to accuse girls of genocide and pump his ego with talks of how he should hustle and other such mundane rubbish.

He is a child mentally and so are many of the BOYS on this thread, parading themselves as men. Real men don't take their business to social media, if the lady meant anything to him, he wouldn't have come here

He was too busy hustling on the road to assure his babe that he had genuine plans for them, but he wasn't too busy to drop situation report on Nairaland, miss me with that bullshit.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by ThefemaleKing: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
OP, your girl only needed you to reassure her and you just accepted the break up... Her “wow” exclamation says more than you know... My thoughts tho.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Offpoint: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
Riele:

Why asking ? cool
nothin' just wanna know
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by mechanics(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The ish is not about being rich or not but about talking much about one's problems. This Op knows he's not buoyant yet he went and got broke because of his sister's wedding. Gisting a girl such will definitely ooze some resentment sha. A man should know how to take care of his finances and when down should not whine about it, instead he should whine to God.
Okay, is true sha, but she should have been patient with him, that's just what am saying.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by overlord77: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
vowsng:
Met this beautiful angel sometime 2017 in school, we became friends but officially started dating last year December.

.....bro, let her go.

Go get things done for yourself and also make some cheese between. She is definitely not meant for you. All the best bro
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
best shi i've read here.

miscommunication leads to complication, truth be told she truly loves him, even davido with his 30billion still dey give him baby lifetime assurance grin, well the answer is left for him, 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, if he feels shes worth keeping, and their relationship is worth saving then he should just swallow his pride and go talk with her like a man should, so many people saying this and that here, las las if she don come through for you, maybe she just want to see if you too can come through for her too, maybe this is just a way to prove it, you'll never know a good thing, but if you wan to let her go, no prob too, there's more than enough everything in the universe, simple.
Gordieshegz:
In all honesty, the op didn't handle that chat very well. I would say many a lady who loved a certain guy very deeply might act the way she did.

When she said she was tired, it didn't translate into it was over. And your tempo in that reply showed you were less concerned should she leave.

Come on, she might just being emotional. Who knows if she was on her period or having a bad time out!

In this generation where love is for sale to the highest bidder, a "beautiful" lady who could help you raise some "money" to buy a car really did love you truly.

And her last response showed she didn't want to let you go. All she wanted there was some pamperings and sweet words. Considering the number of suitors that an average beautiful girl has, she might have just been seriously disturded by a guy and wanted some soccour from the very man she was dating.

My suggestion is you try anything possible to meet her in person and be sure she truly wants it over. I would rather you reconsidered that WhatsApp break up and put it up for an appeal. Even best of women can be at their worst days at times.

Selah
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
exactly teenagers full here oh
safarigirl:
if he was on thee road hustling, he shouldn't have answered immediately, he should have simply informed her that he was on the road and he would call her as soon as he was free. He didn't have a passenger in his car, else, he wouldn't have stopped to answer a WhatsApp message to begin with.

Better still, he should have found a way to meet her in person or call her phone after his gaffe, but rather than do that, his next action was to rush to Nairaland like a teenage boy going through puberty, and announce his business so that his fellow teenagers can have an avenue to accuse girls of genocide and pump his ego with talks of how he should hustle and other such mundane rubbish.

He is a child mentally and so are many of the BOYS on this thread, parading themselves as men. Real men don't take their business to social media, if the lady meant anything to him, he wouldn't have come here

He was too busy hustling on the road to assure his babe that he had genuine plans for them, but he wasn't too busy to drop situation report on Nairaland, miss me with that bullshit.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
true words bro, even bro wey be say na him wife to be asin be like say them dey plan do wedding sef, still call her to reassure her say him dey for her
KiidaACE:
lol boss you did the right thing grin..
If one could earn a dollar for everytime they jump into conclusions then most women would be filthy rich by now..
It's what they do, it's their forte..
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by samology2000: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
Congratulations God just saved u from a Jezebel ...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
thanks for this, dude is just scared, he should just work on himself, nothing is wrong with the girl, she deserves better.
nairalandbuzz:

https://www.nairaland.com/5449579/want-breakup-girlfriend

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by helpsomeone: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
Erectile dsyfunctional, last long in bed and low sperm count natural solution now available!!

The above sexual problems is now being solved with my great forefathers herb account book inherited.

Are you or anyone you know suffering from above ailments. They might have gone to several hospital or medical doctor and spent great amount of money without positive results. As a trained nutritionist, I have worked on herbs to provide permanent cure to affected people with great results. I am using my great forefathers herb account book I also made some health research.

I have prepare it in herb naturally with no side effects to cure erectile dsyfunctional, last long in bed and low sperm count issue.

*Erectile dsyfunctional usage: mix the juice with honey. Take 2 tablespoon thrice daily for one week. To make the joystick strong.

*Last long in bed usage: Person take half glass cup of juice daily for one week. It makes you to last longer, stopped the quick sperm release.

*Low sperm count usage: drink one full glass cup of the liquid herb thrice per day for one week. As you take that, you also eat carrot and cucumbers daily for two weeks. This will boost the sperm count.

The above ailments are made of different ingredients. All are natural product to give permanent solution.

*Preparation is based on individual circumstances.

We supply to all locations.

Delivery options available are:

*Express post within Nigeria

*Transport drivers within Nigeria

*Overseas parcel for those outside Nigeria.

You are free to ask questions on any concern. You may reach 09078362447

WhatsApp:+2347018251533
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Worldbankceejay(m): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
So I am not alone on this, this happened to me last Sunday. I have learnt my lessons anyways.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by hkidola00(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
tunize:
Seems u nvr loved her before or u ar just proud? Let me tell u smtn that babe like u cos. U said somtn about her supporting you and also playing a role too in getting ur car u're Using to hussle, bros girl wen nor like u nor send u oooh she will rather collect from you than trying to invest on you. Besides self no serious issue outside misunderstood messages on whatsapp. Talk to her but be careful too and be watchful.
bro to be honest, let me ask something.. if a girl is giving u self constantly, I mean constantly, can dat be said to be an incident in u by her... since, a girl who doesn't love u can never be giving u constantly
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Lamanii22(f): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
safarigirl:
she met somebody else that gives her all the attention and assurance OP doesn't give her. She wanted OP to show some fighting spirit and convince her to stay, but he totally missed the mark and imploded.

He should work on his emotional intelligence.

So on point...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Cation(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
Cheap MTN data plans

1 Gig - #500

2 Gig - #1000

3 Gig - #1450

4 Gig - #1900

5 Gig - #2400

Call/ whatsapp
.081---38---72---55--38
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by tunize(m): 12:27am On Dec 15, 2019
hkidola00:
bro to be honest, let me ask something.. if a girl is giving u self constantly, I mean constantly, can dat be said to be an incident in u by her... since, a girl who doesn't love u can never be giving u constantly
No woman will ever invest in smtn that is not of any benefit to her.....especially wen it comes investing cash on a guy..
Lemme tell u smtn we have different categories of ppl in this life based on our relationship.u can relate it to love..
1.. those that loves u genuinely. They can sacrifice everything and anything for u, they stay around u irrespective of ur social or financial status.dem nor send weda u make money or not, they jst love u for u.
2...those that are like no 1 they posses a the qualities of no 1 above but they are after what you got to offer in life based on what dey feel or have presumed to see you making it in a certain period of time. This set of ppl fear dem. They can dump u at anytime wen their fantancy's are not met.
3....these set only jst come around based on the help u can offer.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by hkidola00(m): 8:14am On Dec 15, 2019
tunize:

No woman will ever invest in smtn that is not of any benefit to her.....especially wen it comes investing cash on a guy..
Lemme tell u smtn we have different categories of ppl in this life based on our relationship.u can relate it to love..
1.. those that loves u genuinely. They can sacrifice everything and anything for u, they stay around u irrespective of ur social or financial status.dem nor send weda u make money or not, they jst love u for u.
2...those that are like no 1 they posses a the qualities of no 1 above but they are after what you got to offer in life based on what dey feel or have presumed to see you making it in a certain period of time. This set of ppl fear dem. They can dump u at anytime wen their fantancy's are not met.
hmm,my gf shud fall in d second one
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by irumole1975: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2019
hkidola00:

thank God u know
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by tunize(m): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2019
hkidola00:
Na u wear the shoe only jst open ur eye to smtn cos we ar like that to people, and ppl are like that to us weda we like it or not.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
vowsng:
Met this beautiful angel sometime 2017 in school, we became friends but officially started dating last year December.

Things have not been Rosy cause I'm not the regular rich kid, although, she is understanding, mature and supportive.

I graduated last year, though have not been to service, with her support and that of friends, I got a 2.4 Camry I have been using for bolt.

She just graduated last week, and went home on Tuesday but before she left for home, I proposed we hang out to have some fun as her going home entails we would not see each other soonest, she accepted.

But on the other hand, my immediate elder sister had her wedding last month 23rd and as the first son, I know I became bankrupt, not forgetting that where I stay, (with a distant relative) I was given December to vamoose even though I know I'm of age to have a place of my own without being told.

So I thought about all this and decided I won't miss work that Monday, raising 200k working with bolt and my car is not too sound too, that means I have to work every single day, but on a second thought, it would be selfish of me so I skipped work on Monday and we were together that whole day.

She left for home on Tuesday, I was already out working, I saw a "stressed out" status on WhatsApp, I asked and she said she didn't leave in the morning that she was called to make urgent corrections by her supervisor.

On Wednesday we said the normal hello and good morning, most times I will be driving and a little stop or traffic I will have to reply her message or send a voice note.

But just today, no good morning or anything from the both of us, this evening, she sent in a message that she is tired, first thing that came to my mind was, "yes, i said it she would be bored at home" but I was still driving then, so I quickly replied, "I'm tired too" next thing is let's just end it and stop wasting each others time.

This is not the first time she is threatening me with breakup, she went on to call me heartless, i don't know, but I thought I found the right one, we always planned the future together, gisted about alot of things and the name we would give our kids, only for her to tell me she sees no future.

If this was a joke, then it was taken too far, I have accommodation issue, my younger brother is my responsibility for now, she knows everything about me, we weren't lacking in communication, now I believe a struggling guy shouldn't be in a relationship.

This is actually going to be a long journey to singleness. I was sad that I had to bruise some cars in traffic this evening, thanks for reading and sorry for the lengthy right up.
No think am too much.. Offshore Gmen and aza men done enter town and being that she's fine someone has probably booked her until next year when they go back to base.... My advise is u face ur hustle and just lock ur mind from her. Forget the fine face and pussie, ur own go come and when she comes back (because she will) while her temporary nigga's probably back to base... Do not... I repeat, do not fvcking take her back for ur own safety
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
safarigirl:
she met somebody else that gives her all the attention and assurance OP doesn't give her. She wanted OP to show some fighting spirit and convince her to stay, but he totally missed the mark and imploded.

He should work on his emotional intelligence.

Pure crap.. If a girl wants to stay she would stay. Nothing would ever make a right thinking man convince his partner not to leave him for someone else when he has done nothing against her to make her leave... Only those who are ready to be convincing her every other time not to leave him for someone else and that sort of man is a worm.. I will fight for love if i have to and if its worth fighting for but not when she's entertaining the other parties... It becomes foolishness for me to fight for what doesn't want to stay.. Love is free
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by stainbaba(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
Take hrt bro. The little attention you were giving to her should be passed to your hustle. Make more money and settle all your issues. You are coming out strong✊�
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Luminary1(f): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
tunize:

From your analysis, do you think the present women possesses the first traits in relationships?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by tunize(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
Luminary1:

From your analysis, do you think the present women possesses the first traits in relationships?
Presently going by our own generation i'd say no but some few still do. Only the the percentage is very high for those that do not possess 1 above.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by sashishalom(f): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please come and get your Christmas hair from shekinah empire.

Get this for 7000 only

Chat us up on whatsapp @08103626366 or follow us on ig @shekinah_empire

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by sashishalom(f): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sorry about your breakup..
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by bestdudes: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Juliearth:
A struggling man can be in a relationship, but with an understanding lady and a support system. There are still women with good heads over their shoulders, those are the kind of women you should aim at finding and keeping. Believe you me, you don't need this fair weather girlfriend, so let her go. Keep hustling and when it's time, true love would find you.
God bless you.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Juliearth(f): 7:41am On Feb 04, 2020
bestdudes:
God bless you.

Thanks and you too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.