Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (51340 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by SexytorresE(f): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
WARUM:

Smoke some weed and fvck some pussy bra.... u go dey alright
wtf grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by tunize(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Seems u nvr loved her before or u ar just proud? Let me tell u smtn that babe like u cos. U said somtn about her supporting you and also playing a role too in getting ur car u're Using to hussle, bros girl wen nor like u nor send u oooh she will rather collect from you than trying to invest on you. Besides self no serious issue outside misunderstood messages on whatsapp. Talk to her but be careful too and be watchful.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by manny99(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]
2dice01:
Welcome to the Single life brahh

Well when next you are in a relationship dont let her know everything about you

Women love Mystery

You already handed her your balls when she threaten to breakup the first time am sure you begged her

All those are Tests and you were failing gradually till she rusticate you outta her school(life)

Enjoy your single life
Delete her number/pics/contacts
Go on a casual date with friends and Crushes

Chop the Head of your life this December

She will come back maybe nextyear

i hope you wont give any fùck
2dice01:

Women love Mystery

You already handed her your balls when she threaten to breakup the first time am sure you begged her

All those are Tests and you were failing gradually till she rusticate you outta her school(life)

Enjoy your single life

2dice01:

Women love Mystery

Enjoy your single life

guy u are just right on point,i tell u
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by manny99(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
vowsng:
Met this beautiful angel sometime 2017 in school, we became friends but officially started dating last year December.

Things have not been Rosy cause I'm not the regular rich kid, although, she is understanding, mature and supportive.

I graduated last year, though have not been to service, with her support and that of friends, I got a 2.4 Camry I have been using for bolt.

She just graduated last week, and went home on Tuesday but before she left for home, I proposed we hang out to have some fun as her going home entails we would not see each other soonest, she accepted.

But on the other hand, my immediate elder sister had her wedding last month 23rd and as the first son, I know I became bankrupt, not forgetting that where I stay, (with a distant relative) I was given December to vamoose even though I know I'm of age to have a place of my own without being told.

So I thought about all this and decided I won't miss work that Monday, raising 200k working with bolt and my car is not too sound too, that means I have to work every single day, but on a second thought, it would be selfish of me so I skipped work on Monday and we were together that whole day.

She left for home on Tuesday, I was already out working, I saw a "stressed out" status on WhatsApp, I asked and she said she didn't leave in the morning that she was called to make urgent corrections by her supervisor.

On Wednesday we said the normal hello and good morning, most times I will be driving and a little stop or traffic I will have to reply her message or send a voice note.

But just today, no good morning or anything from the both of us, this evening, she sent in a message that she is tired, first thing that came to my mind was, "yes, i said it she would be bored at home" but I was still driving then, so I quickly replied, "I'm tired too" next thing is let's just end it and stop wasting each others time.

This is not the first time she is threatening me with breakup, she went on to call me heartless, i don't know, but I thought I found the right one, we

always planned the future together, gisted about aot of things and the name we would give our kids, only for her to tell me she sees no future.

If this was a joke, then it was taken too far, I have accommodation issue, my younger brother is my responsibility for now, she knows everything about me, we weren't lacking in communication, now I believe a struggling guy shouldn't be in a relationship.

This is actually going to be a long journey to singleness. I was sad that I had to bruise some cars in traffic this evening, thanks for reading

and sorry for the lengthy right up.
guy I beg u in the name of God,don't beg her.be ur sef,continue in ur hustling and keep praying hard.u shall laugh last
guy I beg
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
OgaBuhari:
leave women alone and go and find a way and make money.
broke bastard

grin grin fool
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Enwhen(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Omar09:

What happened to her sitting him down and asking him where this relationship is headed?
You see we keep expecting men to do all the things in a relationship as if he knows or he's supposed to know what to do. Why didn't she come over and had a deep talk with her man. Why are they even in a relationship? Isn't relationship meant for compliment? Don't you compliment your partner in a relationship where he/she is ailing?
She had something troubling her, and instead of voicing out to her man she expected him to somehow know what's up with her like he's some robot or god. She has nursing that breakup six months before it occurred. Him going to ask her why the sudden change is to make a fool of himself. He should just off for where that bitch n deh his deh.

Ubunja
Martinez39
CAPSLOCK
iLegend

Bro don't be too harsh on girls , God created them in different ways.... Like u have said , some will not allow u to rest until u tell them where the relationship is going to.., why some will not want to bother u , expecting you to say it from your heart to see the seriousness because they may think that bothering u might just end up with a yes whereas deep in your earth it's no... Most times when girls gathered and start hyping their bf , you that doesn't know how to lie may think your own bf is not doing enough and not ready to take it to the next level and these set of girls become insecure in the relationship and want a quit... I have studied various girls with different characters and environmental influence on them. As such , I never seen a girls character that I can't predict .... But not guys because they are very difficult to understand, reason I don't blames girls who find it difficult to truely understand their bfs, but for the smart once , it not a big deal for them .
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by emmaodet: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
Na wa oooo, from all these threads am reading about ladies dumping there struggling bfs, i come dey fear say this thing no go reach my side sooo?
We always think our gfs or wives are different until reality hits us hard in the face.
Igi gogoro my gun mi loju, ati okere lati nwo (you avoid a pointed stick damaging your eye from a long distance).
Iku to n pa ojugba eni, owe nla lon pa fun ni (the death of a close pal or relative or family is a reminder for you to take caution because it might have been you)

Just thinking out loud.
Ubunja
Martinez39
Pansophist
Franchasng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Jeferious: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Some people just like to create problem for themselves out of wetin no be problem.

I cannot forget the day in the not-too distant past that I visited a mortuary to see how the corpse of my own father. I got there and requested for his body to be shown to me so that I can see if the morticians are treating him well. Come and see this white, lifeless and almost unrecognizable figure before me....the very opposite of a man who some weeks before that time, was alive, hale and hearty, and very talkativegrin. Now before me, he was dead, very dead. I looked at him for a while and then told the morticians that I was OK with what I saw. Then they took him away.

I still don't know why i have found it hard to shed even a tear from that time till now. He was very dear to me, even though we disagreed on certain issues when he was alive. Maybe it's part of becoming a man: you start to lose a sizable iota of human emotions. It was in those periods that I became very hardened.

I had to bring up this moment of my life because it was the prelude to a similar I had with a girl, who is now something of an ex. My relationship with her suffered because as the first son, I had to carry the family and give everyone strength in those dark periods. When the situation became irreconcilable, we did what sane logical people would do- which is to break up. And I never felt any form of grief then because this is the price I have to pay in order to ensure that my family's financial worth does not depreciate after my father's death. I sincerely hope she understood my plight and would not hold malice against me.

Op, this is the price we first sons have to pay. Do it with pride. That girl really loves you, but your family needs you more. Help your old man accomplish what death could not let him do. You're now the king on the throne. Establish that family first.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by emmaodet: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
pocohantas:

No time o. Abroad guys do not insult us like homebased miscreants grin

That said, I read through the messages and OP's babe seems to love him, she is just doubting if they can work. It happens. I wouldn't know their ages, but this isn't what a little talk can't fix.

Who does that again? Abroad guys coming home to pick a humble future leeching parasite? Who when empowered will become aggressive, arrogant, pompous and uncultured?
I believe na still the ibo guys they mumu themselves they come home come pick deceitful lazy local girls when they have the liberty of marrying an ibo woman in the nigerian community in diaspora.
For Yoruba land, that culture is dying very fast because nobody will advice you to come home and marry local hoes at home when you can just pick your wife in diaspora.
Nigerian girls presently are not better than there foreign raised counterparts.
It's really drying up in the west here.
Who does that again in this age for God sake
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by emmaodet: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. I have never claimed to fall in "love" with a man, all that nonsense ended in 200L. Now, if you don't have certain things, nothing fit happen between us.

But for people like OP that found a girl that supported him to buy car, he is indeed lucky. I don't build men. I don't fix them either. Arrange your life and I will come in to enjoy grin grin

You see, there was a thread not long ago you boasted that it is very easy to deceive a nigerian man into marriage and you were right.
All you have to do is be submissive, humble, pray for him, clean his house, follow his instructions and booooooommmmm ...... The man his thinking of marriage even though the lady is a previous hoe but she knows the game.
But what you fail to know is that same goes to the ladies - it very very very easy to deceive a nigeria lady.
All you need to do is get a good car, nice apartment, probably an abroad guy (ooohh Abasi Mbok) ...... Na u go blow toto tire, Toto go dey blow whistle.
Even though these ladies have serious relationships but they will be swayed and deceived by these things.
So you can see it is easier to deceive people generally, either man or woman.
Nobody is immune to it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Lamanii22(f): 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
maya007:
Sorry dude....am a girl but it pains me wen a girl is trying to play s victim,just forget the girl she has found somone better and is trying to use ur situation as an excuse instead of encouraging you to do better she wants to frustrate you the more....it wont b easy but just block her and move on....God never neglects somone who works hard...doors will open for you soon....cheer up!

You're so right... She met somebody else...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by maya007: 12:33am On Dec 14, 2019
Enwhen:

Bro don't be too harsh on girls , God created them in different ways.... Like u have said , some will not allow u to rest until u tell them where the relationship is going to.., why some will not want to bother u , expecting you to say it from your heart to see the seriousness because they may think that bothering u might just end up with a yes whereas deep in your earth it's no... Most times when girls gathered and start hyping their bf , you that doesn't know how to lie may think your own bf is not doing enough and not ready to take it to the next level and these set of girls become insecure in the relationship and want a quit... I have studied various girls with different characters and environmental influence on them. As such , I never seen a girls character that I can't predict .... But not guys because they are very difficult to understand, reason I don't blames girls who find it difficult to truely understand their bfs, but for the smart once , it not a big deal for them .
I dont understand den how did they getting to d dating point ir she doesnt understand him?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by safarigirl(f): 2:50am On Dec 14, 2019
989900:
vowsng, you no get sense if those screenshots are accurate.

You are not yet matured enough to hold a woman.

She needed reassurance and fingering her brain to make her believe it would work, probably, because you were stressed and was in traffic, or just totally immature, you handled the situation totally fxcking wrong.

And you ran to Nairaland to ask toddlers like you for advice . . . you don't deserve her.

Unless, you were kinda of wanting a break too, you no get sense to handle a woman at all.

Where is that "you sure say this pikin get sense so" meme?
this is the first reasonable comment I have seen on this thread.

Some ignorant and emotionally unintelligent people are talking about another man and other such nonsense, but the missing ingredient here is emotional availability.

The bland replies were awful. There is no girl that would be okay with a man giving such a drab reply to her, after expressing doubts about the relationship and I won't be surprised if OP regularly displays such lack of emotional intelligence and that is why the babe is tired.

A lot of men don't realise that money is not always top priority for women, some women's love language is attention and assurance and OP obviously lacks those things. Except his next woman is a gold digging, cold-hearted person, his next relationship will still not work, if this is the attitude he displays.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by safarigirl(f): 2:51am On Dec 14, 2019
Lamanii22:

You're so right... She met somebody else...
she met somebody else that gives her all the attention and assurance OP doesn't give her. She wanted OP to show some fighting spirit and convince her to stay, but he totally missed the mark and imploded.

He should work on his emotional intelligence.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by mailemy(m): 2:53am On Dec 14, 2019
Cladez:
She wanted you hurt after the breakup but your unintentional lackadaisical reply backfired at her.From her reply,she felt the heat instead.

Just move on.....no need for the long epistle.

Spot on. I had a similar experience with my girl friend then. She ended our relationship via WhatsApp and I told her no problem. Could you believe she started playing victim immediately even when she had told me she never loved me. She wanted me to start pleading for her to stay or for me to breakdown.
That sad motivated to hustle more cos I was still struggling then.
Later after like 4 months,she started pleading for us to come back when she heard that I've travelled out of the country.
She kept pleading for like 3 months but I told her we can only be friends.
She was surprised and devastated that I got married to another more prettier girl after 1year and we are doing just fine.
My advice to OP is to forget the said lady and focus more on his life.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by ugoadudu: 6:47am On Dec 14, 2019
This girl loves u bro. And u know it. You're just coming on here to show us how much your girlfriend loves you. Stick with her. Buy her a nice gift and tell her you love her and continue your relationship. Shes not going anywhere. She doesnt want to leave.
vowsng:
Met this beautiful angel sometime 2017 in school, we became friends but officially started dating last year December.

Things have not been Rosy cause I'm not the regular rich kid, although, she is understanding, mature and supportive.

I graduated last year, though have not been to service, with her support and that of friends, I got a 2.4 Camry I have been using for bolt.

She just graduated last week, and went home on Tuesday but before she left for home, I proposed we hang out to have some fun as her going home entails we would not see each other soonest, she accepted.

But on the other hand, my immediate elder sister had her wedding last month 23rd and as the first son, I know I became bankrupt, not forgetting that where I stay, (with a distant relative) I was given December to vamoose even though I know I'm of age to have a place of my own without being told.

So I thought about all this and decided I won't miss work that Monday, raising 200k working with bolt and my car is not too sound too, that means I have to work every single day, but on a second thought, it would be selfish of me so I skipped work on Monday and we were together that whole day.

She left for home on Tuesday, I was already out working, I saw a "stressed out" status on WhatsApp, I asked and she said she didn't leave in the morning that she was called to make urgent corrections by her supervisor.

On Wednesday we said the normal hello and good morning, most times I will be driving and a little stop or traffic I will have to reply her message or send a voice note.

But just today, no good morning or anything from the both of us, this evening, she sent in a message that she is tired, first thing that came to my mind was, "yes, i said it she would be bored at home" but I was still driving then, so I quickly replied, "I'm tired too" next thing is let's just end it and stop wasting each others time.

This is not the first time she is threatening me with breakup, she went on to call me heartless, i don't know, but I thought I found the right one, we always planned the future together, gisted about alot of things and the name we would give our kids, only for her to tell me she sees no future.

If this was a joke, then it was taken too far, I have accommodation issue, my younger brother is my responsibility for now, she knows everything about me, we weren't lacking in communication, now I believe a struggling guy shouldn't be in a relationship.

This is actually going to be a long journey to singleness. I was sad that I had to bruise some cars in traffic this evening, thanks for reading and sorry for the lengthy right up.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Mariangeles(f): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2019
vowsng:

This is not the first time she is threatening me with breakup, she went on to call me heartless, i don't know, but I thought I found the right one, we always planned the future together, gisted about alot of things and the name we would give our kids, only for her to tell me she sees no future.

This is actually going to be a long journey to singleness. I was sad that I had to bruise some cars in traffic this evening, thanks for reading and sorry for the lengthy right up.

What you both need is communication .

She's craving badly for your attention, so she wanted to test you, but you made things worse with your reply, which took things too far.

See her and work things out with her, because according to what I saw in your chat, she still loves you but your attitude is too lackadaisical.
You're to blame here.

Where she typed "I hate you", proves she still loves you very very much, but she's very hurt.
If she truly wanted to breakup with you, she would not care at all.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2019
mechanics:
But he's hustling and not lazy, does she expects him to make millions over night?
Yes he is but got complaints at d tip of his tongue.. That shii be stressful. A man should know how to keep his shii together
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Offpoint: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2019
Riele:
I'm here wondering how it feels to be heartbroken .

Take heart sha atleast no distractions and time wasting ventures .

cool
Are you from Akwa Ibom or you live there?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Riele(f): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2019
Offpoint:
Are you from Akwa Ibom or you live there?
Live there .
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Omar09(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2019
Enwhen:

There' isn't anything harsh in what I said. I believe she should have talked to her man. Have one on one talks and don't just assume anything until confirmed. This is something one little talk will solve but instead she opted to trying to manipulate the man. Trying to have more power over the guy by creating a false discomfort in the relationship and using to break up just so that her man will come begging. And there by establishing the fact her man can't live without her which isn't true. Too bad the plan didn't fall through.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Offpoint: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2019
Riele:

Live there .
Aight... which part and how long?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Godson201333(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2019
Dude, One thing I can tell you is that respect peoples opinion and never beg anybody to stay in your life! How do you feel begging a lady to stay in your life
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by VanPOLICE: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2019
vowsng:

Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Riele(f): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2019
Offpoint:
Aight... which part and how long?
Why asking ? cool
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Mariangeles(f): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2019
Riele:
I'm here wondering how it feels to be heartbroken .

Take heart sha atleast no distractions and time wasting ventures .

cool
Let me put it this way; it will give you enough inspiration to write as much books as you want smiley

Beyoncé's best album yet was inspired by a terrible heartbreak cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Riele(f): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2019
Mariangeles:

Let me put it this way; it will give you enough inspiration to write as much books as you want smiley

Beyoncé best album yet was inspired by a terrible heartbreak cheesy

Nahh . I'll pass cool
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Mariangeles(f): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2019
Riele:

Nahh . I'll pass cool
Then, you're not ready to be a writer. cool

If you're not ready to love, you're not ready to live.
All your write-ups will be just as bland as your diary ( not trying to be harsh here )
The inspiration you get from falling in love is worth the risk...you'll never regret it!

You are not as hard as you portray yourself .
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:40am On Dec 14, 2019
SORRY BUT THIS MIGHT BE THE BEST HING TO HAPPEN TO YOU.
START THINKING ABOUT BEST YEAR 2020 COZ YOU ARE GONNA sAVE A LOT.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by mechanics(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yes he is but got complaints at d tip of his tongue.. That shii be stressful. A man should know how to keep his shii together
Easy now, you know it takes patience to reach where God wants us to be, but if one run faster than God, he or she will surely meet a brick wall, one can't just be rich over night, if God has destined one to be rich, he will still be rich unless she wants him to look for other methods to get rich easily which at the end will be disastrous.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by princesso16(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2019
Single's life is the best
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by nuelyoyo(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2019
safarigirl:
this is the first reasonable comment I have seen on this thread.

Some ignorant and emotionally unintelligent people are talking about another man and other such nonsense, but the missing ingredient here is emotional availability.

The bland replies were awful. There is no girl that would be okay with a man giving such a drab reply to her, after expressing doubts about the relationship and I won't be surprised if OP regularly displays such lack of emotional intelligence and that is why the babe is tired.

A lot of men don't realise that money is not always top priority for women, some women's love language is attention and assurance and OP obviously lacks those things. Except his next woman is a gold digging, cold-hearted person, his next relationship will still not work, if this is the attitude he displays.
The guy was on the road hustling, how could he have properly analyzed her message and give an emotionally intelligent response?

The way some women needs assurance and attention is the way some hustling guys needs encouragement.

Yes, money is not top priority for some women, but the guy didn't say he was chasing money because of the lady, the guy is chasing money for his survival and well being. Did you see where the guy said he has been kicked out of where he squats, and needs about 200k in about a month's time to secure an accommodation?

I am happy the lady left the guy, she knows what she wants, and the guy can't give her. The guy should be relieved now, he can face his hustle squarely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.