Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (51287 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
The thing wey you chop since 2017 never do you?Abeg leaf the girl jo make she look for a brown new prick to chop from 2020 jare. I ate stingy people
next time say brand new,
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
degamemaster:

I just read your comment after reading the OP's and quickly, I called my wife to be, yes my wife to be, and asked her why she have not been online since two day we spoke last and she told me and I became ok again.

Why am saying this is because, you know women have a way of seeing or feeling bout men. This your line "emotionally unavailable" was what pushed me to call her now because she might be thinking or feeling that I don't care room emotionally unavailable for her. Mehn, I don't want stories abeg....
lol boss you did the right thing grin..
If one could earn a dollar for everytime they jump into conclusions then most women would be filthy rich by now..
It's what they do, it's their forte..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Juliearth(f): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
A struggling man can be in a relationship, but with an understanding lady and a support system. There are still women with good heads over their shoulders, those are the kind of women you should aim at finding and keeping. Believe you me, you don't need this fair weather girlfriend, so let her go. Keep hustling and when it's time, true love would find you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by wany(f): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Relationship is actually not for struggling guys... Being a side guy or toto warmer is the best position a struggling guy should occupy... Lol... If not you will wake up one day and your babe I s gone with another man....

In Naija apart from the very few faithful relationship which is rare to find; we have two other types of relationship a guy can get into..

1. Main guy with her but she have other side guys...

2. Side guy with her but she have other side guys and a main guy...
God bless you for this bitter truth,which most guys will never accept.you shall no the truth and the truth shall sett you free. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Ogegeodey(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Let love lead
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Ogegeodey(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THE RATIO IS ALWAYS 99.5:0.5

I'D LOVE TO ADVICE HIM TO TRY AGAIN, BUT THAT WON'T BE A GOOD. WHEN WE LOVE THINGS, WE USUALLY DON'T WANT TO EASILY THROW THEM AWAY.
THE ONE THAT IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP HAS NO LOVE FOR THE OTHER PERSON, ONLY PITY, AND OTHER EMOTIONS.

IF YOU BEG THEM TO STAY ONCE, YOU'LL HAVE TO KEEP BEGGING CUS THEY'D KEEP THREATENING TO LEAVE. AND THEY'LL KEEP HURTING AND DISTRACTING YOU.

BEST THING IS TO LET THEM GO. YOU CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE FIGHTING FOR TWO.
LET THEM GO FOR THAT GREENER GRASS THEY BELIEVE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE. WHATEVER RESULTS THEY GET OVER THERE SHOULD SERVE AS THEIR LESSONS OR BLESSINGS.

A HEART BREAK NEVER KILLS. YOU KNOW WHAT DOES? OVER THINKING. FRUSTRATION. STARVATION. OVER DRINKING. IDLENESS. INGESTION OF POISONOUS SUBSTANCES. AND OTHER THINGS WHICH CAN BE TRULY DETRIMENTAL TO HUMAN LIFE.

DRIVE YOUR BOLT CAR IN PEACE. HER ABSENCE WILL HELP YOU SAVE MONEY AND IF YOU PLAN WELL, IN A YEAR OR TWO YOU WILL HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO FIX UP YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILY, AND ALSO START UP A FAMILY IF YOU WANT.

IF THEY LOVE YOU, THEY'LL ALWAYS FIGHT BY YOUR SIDE TO KEEP THE LOVE ALIVE.
THEY ONLY LEAVE TOO EASILY WHEN THEIR FEELINGS ARE NOT FOR YOU.

Bro you nailed it
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Ishilove: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
vowsng:

But just today, no good morning or anything from the both of us, this evening, she sent in a message that she is tired, first thing that came to my mind was, "yes, i said it she would be bored at home" but I was still driving then, so I quickly replied, "I'm tired too" next thing is let's just end it and stop wasting each others time.

This is not the first time she is threatening me with breakup, she went on to call me heartless, i don't know, but I thought I found the right one, we always planned the future together, gisted about alot of things and the name we would give our kids, only for her to tell me she sees no future.

If this was a joke, then it was taken too far, I have accommodation issue, my younger brother is my responsibility for now, she knows everything about me, we weren't lacking in communication, now I believe a struggling guy shouldn't be in a relationship.
She seems terribly immature. Been there, done that.

Lick your wounds and move on. I am willing to bet you she will come back in a couple of days.

Smh.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by ahiboilandgas: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
vowsng:
Met this beautiful angel sometime 2017 in school, we became friends but officially started dating last year December.

Things have not been Rosy cause I'm not the regular rich kid, although, she is understanding, mature and supportive.

I graduated last year, though have not been to service, with her support and that of friends, I got a 2.4 Camry I have been using for bolt.

She just graduated last week, and went home on Tuesday but before she left for home, I proposed we hang out to have some fun as her going home entails we would not see each other soonest, she accepted.

But on the other hand, my immediate elder sister had her wedding last month 23rd and as the first son, I know I became bankrupt, not forgetting that where I stay, (with a distant relative) I was given December to vamoose even though I know I'm of age to have a place of my own without being told.

So I thought about all this and decided I won't miss work that Monday, raising 200k working with bolt and my car is not too sound too, that means I have to work every single day, but on a second thought, it would be selfish of me so I skipped work on Monday and we were together that whole day.

She left for home on Tuesday, I was already out working, I saw a "stressed out" status on WhatsApp, I asked and she said she didn't leave in the morning that she was called to make urgent corrections by her supervisor.

On Wednesday we said the normal hello and good morning, most times I will be driving and a little stop or traffic I will have to reply her message or send a voice note.

But just today, no good morning or anything from the both of us, this evening, she sent in a message that she is tired, first thing that came to my mind was, "yes, i said it she would be bored at home" but I was still driving then, so I quickly replied, "I'm tired too" next thing is let's just end it and stop wasting each others time.

This is not the first time she is threatening me with breakup, she went on to call me heartless, i don't know, but I thought I found the right one, we always planned the future together, gisted about alot of things and the name we would give our kids, only for her to tell me she sees no future.

If this was a joke, then it was taken too far, I have accommodation issue, my younger brother is my responsibility for now, she knows everything about me, we weren't lacking in communication, now I believe a struggling guy shouldn't be in a relationship.

This is actually going to be a long journey to singleness. I was sad that I had to bruise some cars in traffic this evening, thanks for reading and sorry for the lengthy right up.
i personally want to reply u ....dont worry about her there arr over 40m very pretty ladies single in Nigeria ...u make the choices not her ,she has to wait to be seen.u will get over it continue your hustle it will click

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
agarawu23:
u were never in love with the siad lady before that's why everything happened so fast bro. Walahi if u love a girl, after break up u will still be giving her time to reconsider you.

I know they are many girls out there ready to hook and even get married within 1 week but they are these special ladies guys need to work hard to get married to. We have cheap girls who love for money, we have these loyal girls who can go miles with you even when you are damn broke.

But these days, everybody eyes don open cos no girl wanna date or marry a broke guy.

On the Op's case, the girl has someone she is considering and that's the fact. Before a lady can break up with a responsible guy these days eh, she gat someone better waiting in the corner.
of course I was in love!! After weeks I broke up, i went back to apologise and reconcile but guess what she has moved on!! So interesting, I was so pained. It was one of my MOG that advices me to let go and let God. So I did and a beautiful online friend of mine that I sideline all these years came into the picture and we tango, such a beautiful soul! Attimes we truly look at the wrong side for the right person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by agarawu23(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Tosinex:
of course I was in love!! After weeks I broke up, i went back to apologise and reconcile but guess what she has moved on!! So interesting, I was so pained. It was one of my MOG that advices me to let go and let God. So I did and a beautiful online friend of mine that I sideline all these years came into the picture and we tango, such a beautiful soul! Attimes we truly look at the wrong side for the right person.
it is well. Enjoy your new relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
agarawu23:
it is well. Enjoy your new relationship
Yes ooo! Thanks bruh!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by mechanics(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
deltateam:

You don't get it yet.

Women are emotional beings. What she needed at that time was assurance, love and understanding.

Good thing is op can still get her back if he truly loves her.
Lolz, okay o.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Zendaya321: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
From what I just read from the post, I will say the guy broke up with the girl. She was just trying to get some attention from the guy and the guy misunderstood everything. The way the guy responded spoilt the whole thing, and you could see from the girls reply that she was hurt when she said " I hate u " she felt the relationship meant nothing to the guy, it maybe he has always wanted to do this and the lady just helped him out.... How can you not fight for a girl you claim to love Someone said she is tired and look at the rubbish you typed, instead of giving her an explanation on why you have been distant or something, I'm sure she would have understood you, cuz from what you said she is matured and very supportive.... Maybe this is not even the first time you have been distant, babe is tired.... My guy you just lost a good lady..

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by majormofor(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
vowsng:
Met this beautiful angel sometime 2017 in school, we became friends but officially started dating last year December.

Things have not been Rosy cause I'm not the regular rich kid, although, she is understanding, mature and supportive.

I graduated last year, though have not been to service, with her support and that of friends, I got a 2.4 Camry I have been using for bolt.

She just graduated last week, and went home on Tuesday but before she left for home, I proposed we hang out to have some fun as her going home entails we would not see each other soonest, she accepted.

But on the other hand, my immediate elder sister had her wedding last month 23rd and as the first son, I know I became bankrupt, not forgetting that where I stay, (with a distant relative) I was given December to vamoose even though I know I'm of age to have a place of my own without being told.

So I thought about all this and decided I won't miss work that Monday, raising 200k working with bolt and my car is not too sound too, that means I have to work every single day, but on a second thought, it would be selfish of me so I skipped work on Monday and we were together that whole day.

She left for home on Tuesday, I was already out working, I saw a "stressed out" status on WhatsApp, I asked and she said she didn't leave in the morning that she was called to make urgent corrections by her supervisor.

On Wednesday we said the normal hello and good morning, most times I will be driving and a little stop or traffic I will have to reply her message or send a voice note.

This is actually going to be a long journey to singleness. I was sad that I had to bruise some cars in traffic this evening, thanks for reading and sorry for the lengthy right up.

Message me on mo4tvce@gmail.com let talk
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Forward77(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lol

Hahahahahaha

Don’t make me laugh.

To you folks that take girls serious, don’t bring that shit to 2020.

End it in 2019

Never take anybody that is not your wife serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by BlackLaw: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry bruh, if u were around Ph I could fix u up with some nice okpo that can knack u till ur happy again. Bill's on me�
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by swedbase(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Riele:

16 grin

I see.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by SmellingAnus(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
wany:

God bless you for this bitter truth,which most guys will never accept.you shall no the truth and the truth shall sett you free. undecided
Amen... Don't mind them, they have refused to update their knowledge to know the truth... For e.g many husbands cheat on their wives and majority of such husbands think their wives do not also cheat like them... Lol... The earlier they realize that both males and females are polygamous in nature... The better for them... This is not to say there are no few faithful males and females...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by horlamilekan23: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
OK just read d screenshots. She for ask for space instead of breakup plus I saw some level of misunderstanding in d chats sef.

Anyways, she still likes you but kinda yielding to pressure.

Aunty I beg weytin be the meaning of SPACE?
My babe also asked for space some months back but sharp Guy don look away.
No time for shit
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Wina99(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lol �.. omg! I can't believe myself. This so funny to me.
Bro take heart ok ?. The same thing you experienced Just happened to me. The stories are the same. The year you meet her, the wedding, the hangout, the planning future together, she going home on Tuesday and everything goes south. omg! Everything all the same.. all this happened this week
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Omar09(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Enwhen:

Read again to understand my write up ... It doesn't mean begging , its trying to let her know his plans for her and his present condition of which if she still persists, he can also say goodbye to her with celebration...the reason for trying to explain to her is that , in some relationship , the guy happens to be the only pilot flying the relationship , as such, the girls in most cases will feel insecured of the relationship for fear of heart break because they have no idea on the direction and magnitude of the relationship as such wants to call it off , so if truely you have a plan for her , you have to call her , tell her your present condition and your future plans for her , if she still persists , then u can let her go ....simple... Because if u don't do this , if u just allow her to go like that , there is high probability that she will come back begging nd if u have explained to her before she called it it off, if she comes back begging that would be capital NO for her, but if not , with the cry and begging u may just want to accept her back because when she called it off(when she loses a nut from her iQ) u didn't explain things to her...

What happened to her sitting him down and asking him where this relationship is headed?
You see we keep expecting men to do all the things in a relationship as if he knows or he's supposed to know what to do. Why didn't she come over and had a deep talk with her man. Why are they even in a relationship? Isn't relationship meant for compliment? Don't you compliment your partner in a relationship where he/she is ailing?
She had something troubling her, and instead of voicing out to her man she expected him to somehow know what's up with her like he's some robot or god. She has nursing that breakup six months before it occurred. Him going to ask her why the sudden change is to make a fool of himself. He should just off for where that bitch n deh his deh.

Ubunja
Martinez39
CAPSLOCK
iLegend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by poweredcom(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
So if ur gal broke up wit u ..u go de cry ode make u for de happy say she don carry her wahala comot gor ur life
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by PeterAro(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
If u don't understand girls, u go suffer for their hands.

Use Ur head, Mister.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by born2begreat(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
I feel like you too really wanted to break up with her before but you don`t know how to go about it. You could not even ask why or be surprised when she said you guys should end it. What of if you later figure out that it`s a game that people play on SM asking you to send such message to your lover, fiance and see their reactions. I don`t think you are pained and it seems she`s the only trying to make the relationship work and that`s why you were so quick to say "Alright" without questioning her.

vowsng:

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Lifewithme: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hello, OP, you'll be fine
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by HallaDaTruth: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
vowsng:

Bro I can boost your hustle. By this time next year, she go find you come when you Don dey cash out big time
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by twosquare(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin grin Thanks
flexyrule:
https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja

Disclaimer
The information contained in that link could be disastrous if not properly utilized.
Read and implement at your own risk!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by rofcolee(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by exenxe1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Funny childish breakup cry shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by sokkatua: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Move on with your life so many women out there,i tried to commit suicide in 2005 because a woman left there ,thank God my landlady was home to call 911 ,i would have bled to death .Today i m happily married with a beautiful daughter.My Brother,it's her loss ,you are better off without her
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Abasilim: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Guy forget relationships and do ur bolt jeje.. U get opportunity wey people dey kill for.. Double ur hustle for ur bolt waka by this time next year.. U go get another car put for road.. U go dy alright my guy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by SexytorresE(f): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
How Is it a news or new thing? undecided it’s a normal thing na

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? / Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) / Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.