Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,425 members, 7,888,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship (13937 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by 667: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2010
Of course my princess. You do pray to us.
I read it in the other thread when you said you doubt if Jesus ever existed.  grin  We are so proud of you.
Now, come to papa.

One more thing, one of my attribute is lie. You should like it. I will give you all the world if you accept me the way i am. tongue
  tongue
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Sleekfun: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2010
i cant stand my girlfriend mess where i dey, and make the mess kan smell, that will be the end of love.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Dyt(f): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2010
^^ ode nie o micheal love
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by TMONEYs(m): 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2010
@Sleekfun you funny ooooo!
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by TMONEYs(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2010
I hate lies. cause it kill trust in relationship, without trust you can't love and love matter most in relationship.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Theblessed(f): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2010
Bavarian:

I hate when African sisters imitate oyinbo culture in a wrong way and now tag themselves as "independent" just because they earn some few 100€/$. Or when they think they can´t cook or take care of their normal household responsibilities anymore. My dear sisters your role is your role anyday-anytime-anywhere. I´ve been married to an oyinbo for 8 years now, she´s a highly educated senior accountant, born with silver spoon with parents owning companies all over Germany (ajebo oyinbo) she prepares breakfast every morning, prepare our launch boxes for the office, comes home afterwork & cook all sorts of German, chinese & African food:- pounded yam with egusi, ogbono,rice & dodo with powerful red stew decorated with assorted meat grin she knows I´m the head of the family & my decision is final (even on our kids issues) yet she supports my naijaness. sisters, wake up!!! don´t adopt a mentality that even responsible and well cultured oyinbos don´t support!! otherwise we go bown all of una finally grin

[b][size=18pt]The lies here are so obvious to anyone to imagine! Please, drop it!!! This your woman is truely a super wife - are there more of this kind left, where you got this, that you can hook up with other brothers  and leave us black women with our unnecessary demands, alone.  Please, hook them up with the brothers and leave us alone!

Remember, we too know many who married them and what they went/are going through - for you can only fool yourself with these kind of lies and, not people with sharp minds!

In fact, if at all you're married, you are the one doing all the chores and more---! Not the princess, ok! Why, because, you have to keep the peace (which you wouldn't want to keep if you're married to a black woman) else, you'd not only be chocked out like a left-over meal but will also be on the next available flight to Nigeria because, you are not a German National and you can't obtain German Nationality by marriage, to remain in the country if she wants you out.

German nationality (not European passport, I mean) can only be obtained via birth or through decent i.e. either of your parents being a German - are your parents Germans? grin Obvously, not with these kind of names you and I bear -Gbenga, Azubike and Wusa.

There's a difference between being a German, French, Spanish National and being a National of the European Community through these countries.  

And, has people ever asked what would happen to the immigration status or citizenship of those with European passports should these countries ever pull out of the European Community, I wonder! We can only hope, it will never happen until it does.

Unlike the Uk and USA - Europeans are hard on immigrants claiming their Nationalities  and does not look kindly at it at all, e.g. France, Germany, Spain, Pols etc.  Therefore, man, you know your boundaries in this relationship - not to upset this your lady of honour whom you claim is serving you whereas, you're the one doing the serving and saying, thanks for it!.  

Please, stop these lies - for you can't change what we know and what we prefer in our lives!!
[/size][/b]
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MaiSuya(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2010
secrets
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by ashcrome(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2010
angry stubborness and pride.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2010
*666*:

Of course my princess. You do pray to us.
I read it in the other thread when you said you doubt if Jesus ever existed. grin We are so proud of you.
Now, come to papa.

One more thing, one of my attribute is lie. You should like it. I will give you all the world if you accept me the way i am. tongue
tongue
*runs to the jesus thread!

but comes back:

@666 I could never accept a lying man. I am more lenient to cheating because i believe it is in a man's nature and so is lying but i have been in situations where my guy would cheat on me (actually he was with the other girl first and they had a son 2 yrs prior but so what!  angry) and it would hurt of course but when he kept the fact that he had a son from me? and i found out? oh it was OVER! He lied about his criminal record, his gang affiliation basically i was inlove with a fictional character! angry angry He is truly a Devil's child for that type of deception and I hear (from him LOL) that his current GF is doing the SAME ish to him!  I got my pay back last year and still Karma is on his arse!  grin

*runs back to Jesus thread!
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Princek12(m): 3:38am On Dec 05, 2010
The Blessed,

You must be suffering from inferiority complex or Napoleon (shortman's) syndrome! Why do you feel the need to use dark, bold, colored, and oversize fonts to get your message across. Do you think people will not notice your comments if typed using regular everything?

I weep for you.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by bigl: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2010
its beta if she tells me she's a ho than tell me she's a saint and i later discover! only God knows what will not happen o! lolz!
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Jibson999(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2010
too demanding. honey i lost my mums money its the 2nd time this month, i really need to pay her back.
honey i love you send me recharge card(na me be ur papa)
me: where is your necklace/earing?
ans: i cant find dem give me money 2 buy again
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by excoba101: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2010
angry stubborness and pride.

Pride goes before a fall. smiley

Hmmm! Mehn I just remember that biblical proverb. May God bless the old brains.
I need a bible A.S.A.P, reading it sometime is like a tour. . cheesy
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by kliffo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2010
Lies. Lies. Lies.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Phate07(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2010
Princek12:

The Blessed,

Why do you feel the need to use dark, bold, colored, and oversize fonts to get your message across.
I weep for you.

Ahh, dude nearly made me break my screen with his crazy font. angry

@topic, i hate unfaithfulness!
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by atropin(f): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2010
non chalant attitude
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by category(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2010
I hate it wen she want me to always do d bleepin
wen we both know dat wat a man can do, a woman can
do better.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by kenogy: 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2010
Selfishness, I cant stand it.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by naijaloni: 1:51am On Dec 06, 2010
cheating and disrespect!! angry
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by 190: 4:36am On Dec 06, 2010
Dyt:

^^ ode nie o micheal love
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Tinksh(f): 4:40am On Dec 06, 2010
Men!!!!! grin grin
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by AnnMarie1(f): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Ann Marie you of all people should not run your mouth to ANYONE, you are a Mr. Cork groupie. You follow him everywhere he goes and yet the man STILL ignores you. I can see why, you are a HOT mess. I dare you to respond to myself or 190 again. Try me. You think you are Jamaican? I will show you and NL a real Jamo! angry angry renk an feisty!

MzDarkSkin, sweetheart, first you need concentrate on getting rid of your pot belly instead of coming to Niaraland to beg for mans, you attension seeking yardy gorrila. Unlike you, I do have class. Your picture clearly shows you are not all that, despite your horse weave. Now Buzzzzzzz of and let me be coz envy & Jealousy gets you no where. Cha!!

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Marcel247(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2010
Insecurity n Hypocrisy
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by keyne(f): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2010
fighting and makin up~gets old after a while~
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Theblessed(f): 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2010
Princek12:

The Blessed,

You must be suffering from inferiority complex or Napoleon (shortman's) syndrome! Why do you feel the need to use dark, bold, colored, and oversize fonts to get your message across. Do you think people will not notice your comments if typed using regular everything?

I weep for you.

[size=18pt]Keep weeping, your problem not mine! Sorio o o o![/size]
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2010
@Mzdarkskin.
You obviously dislike Nigerians. What are you doing on this forum ? Why can`t you let us be.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by roymary: 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2010
wingman:

@Mzdarkskin.
You obviously dislike Nigerians. What are you doing on this forum ? Why can`t you let us be.

Oh cmon, Mzdarkskin does not dislike Nigerians.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Theblessed(f): 12:49am On Dec 07, 2010
wingman:

@Mzdarkskin.

[b][size=18pt]Excuse, me!  What did you call it? 'Forum', eh? I can now see where your ignorance emanated from.  Lack of understanding of where you are and what people do in a forum.

They air their views even if, those views are so painful in the ears of people like you - you just let it be---!  Tolerate it because, it's their prerogative to say it.  True democracy Nigerians want , but true democracy Nigerians can't handle, sorio o o o!! 

You see, you've answered your own question and when someone answers his own question, what does that make him look like---a fool!

You are here asking me to leave you alone, when it's the other way round. Can't you see that?  

Like everyone else, I come here to give my views on topics I find interesting, but people like you who think that a woman should be seen and not heard have tried every thing to muzzle me on here - from name calling to shrinking my texts as well as all your dirty campaigns to ban me from my 'beloved' NairaLand. grin grin grin

Na lie for una! Whether una like am or not, una go hear me on here and una go dey hear the truth, even after I'm gone because, na the reason why una dey, shocked shocked and want get rid of me.  Na lie for una, as I go dey challenge any bad/evil ideas I see una present here. cool cool cool  

Now, you see, I no do you any thing no o o, na him you dey there, dey attack me - come think say I go, go quietly? Think again!!

I am not a shrinking violet, gorit? I don't shy away from challenges or things I believe in.  Never you forget that when next you start to look for my trouble here again 'cos, I'm sure, you will. angry
[/size][/b]
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by ruffrider(f): 2:07am On Dec 07, 2010
Going to other people for advise and using it. You want to know how I feel about something; ask me. No one can think or answer for me better than me
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by angry9ja: 6:04am On Dec 07, 2010
Nairaland is just a place where all rubbish goes. I will not be suprise if it is thesame mzdarksin using different IDs to reply posts here as i have caught many people using multiple IDs.

It is not hard to read these hand writtings on the wall.

Nairaland is not worth anyone's precious time.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by racheal84(f): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2010
cheating and secrets. HATE IT.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MrCork7: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2010
***dyyammmm, i need punny angry***

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men / Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / Belated Wooing Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.