Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship (13939 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by 190: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2010
Ann Marie:

Silence [size=18pt]as[/size] alway[size=18pt]s[/size] been best answer[size=18pt]s[/size] for one legged fool[size=18pt]s[/size] like ann marie.  have a good day!!!

Its has not as,

Its called English,
undecided undecided
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Boxer007(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2010
Ann Marie:

Silence as always been best answers for fools like 190.  have a good day!!!

great quote. I wll remember this when next i see 190 grin  grin  grin    grin
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by orbaxy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2010
MzGreat:

candyness candyness candyness hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

am begining to ponder this fondness and emotional heat with Mr~shitty cock. ok oooo
we break up to make up. grin all the way sis, the dude is fun!
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MzGreat(f): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

MzGreat.  madam,  since u never been to London b4 & since u never been on a aeroplane before, i sugggest u be nice to me.  cheers!

*yawns* puuuullleeeesssse always try harder. london seem to be your biggest achievement so far in life
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MrCork7: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2010
MzGreat:

*yawns* puuuullleeeesssse always try harder. london seem to be your biggest achievement so far in life

MzGreat, ermm madam, Comin to london is nut the same as travelin from Lagos to Kano _ if i may correct u (no ofeinse) wink
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by orbaxy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2010
Ann Marie:

Silence as always been best answers for fools like 190. have a good day!!!

DAMN!
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by AnnMarie1(f): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2010
;d
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MrCork7: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2010
MzGreat is cool. i like her though. she kinda different from the normal Nairaland babe wink
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Candyness(f): 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2010
puppy love
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by orbaxy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2010
Candyness:

puppy love

we've always known. wink
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MzGreat(f): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

MzGreat is cool. i like her though. she kinda different from the normal Nairaland babe wink

as long as you know most men are like children, u know everything.mr cork i can still afford to put up with ur juvenile behavior grin
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by dalkali(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2010
The disrespect and display of uncaring attitude.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Candyness(f): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2010
MzGreat:

as long as you know most men are like children, u know everything.mr cork i can still afford to put up with your juvenile behavior grin

yes!!  you tell him girl wink
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MzGreat(f): 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2010
Candyness:

puppy love

candyness i dont like it o. do you want me to brainless as mr cork ehn.now i knw u dont like me.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MrCork7: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2010
d_alkali:

The disrespect and display of uncaring attitude.

d_alkali, ermm brother, i just mistakenly relaize your head is the same shape with the chair. are u hausa? (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Candyness(f): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2010
lol@MzGreat. you are funny grin
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by orbaxy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2010
Candyness:

yes!!  you tell him girl wink

Now you galz are getting on my nerves, we MANAGE to put up with you ladies and this is what we get?
@MzGreat please define "MOST MEN" ? am kinda lost here coz you sound too old right now.
@Mr~ shitty cock, time to get back to work, catch you later dude.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MzGreat(f): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2010
orbaxy:

Now you galz are getting on my nerves, we MANAGE to put up with you ladies and this is what we get?
@MzGreat please define "MOST MEN" ? am kinda lost here coz you sound too old right now.
@Mr~ shitty cock, time to get back to work, catch you later dude.

on this particular thread 'MOST MEN' is mr cork nd i also confirmed 190 too so u safe
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by mkpuluma(f): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2010
Authocracy

not being romantic

Lack of understanding
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by dalkali(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2010
@Mr Cork, Im wah ud classify as a middle beltan,
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by akossyy: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2010
lies and selfishness
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MrCork7: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2010
One Thing You Cannot Tolerate: Chicks like MzGreat who canot cook & cleen!! angry
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Boxer007(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2010
true
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Meldrick(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2010
MzGreat:

as long as you know most men are like children, u know everything.mr cork i can still afford to put up with your juvenile behavior grin

High time you learn how to ignore the little brother. If you follow his post you realize he tries so hard to seek attention.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by amat: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2010
Mouth Odour, hmmmphhh!!!!phewwww
Cheating
Lying
I bo lowa?
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by james1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2010
Peeps with a very wack sense of hygiene at the top of the table.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Blazay(m): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2010
Laziness.
Abuse against children and spouses.
Unsolicited interference from third parties.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Kentus(f): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2010
It's a shame how people come on here and show absolute disrespect for themselves and others. It's a show of cowardice. I did it once about 4 years ago so I speak from experience. Thank God I'm wiser now.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Toppiano(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2010
I hate it when folks want to practise the kind of love they see in home video,
I would rather be real and date a real person than to pretend and hurt myself grin grin grin
Imagine the kind love wey papa dey farm he come see mama wey dey for river, he come kneel down dash am cocoyam, mama self self come bend down give am water, and the rest na story grin

No be conditional love like Lagos own cheesy cool tongue
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by demobiss: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2010
lies.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by kingg: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2010
"hmmm,ok oooo" >> I HATE IT!, open mouth make u talk! angry
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MrCork7: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2010
***I cannut tolorate a black woman without nyansh angry***

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / Belated Wooing Challenge. / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.