Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,464 members, 7,888,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:53 AM

One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship (13944 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Yorisb: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2010
orgasm:

FORMING! Which is an embodiment of PRETENCE and DISRESPECT. I notice it in the first 2mins of interactions and i check out!
cool cool
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by orgasm(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2010
FORMING! Which is an embodiment of PRETENCE and DISRESPECT. I notice it in the first 2mins of interactions and i check out!
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by mrofficial(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2010
Lies and Cheating.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Otunbakay(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2010
orgasm:

Dude i guess u will never date any babe ur entire sorjourn on earth since forming and pretence is d synonym of acceptance in there dictionary.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MaiSuya(m): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2010
lies, sharp tongue, insults
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by abiabi1: 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2010
I cant stand a dirty filthy guy!
A guy with stinking arm pit or awful smelling body. This repels me.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by ajileko: 12:34am On Dec 03, 2010
Too loose obo.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by nurabela: 12:38am On Dec 03, 2010
Insincerity
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by ajileko: 12:53am On Dec 03, 2010
down dey mus be tight.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by nitewalker: 12:55am On Dec 03, 2010
farts, hates it when he blows a loud malodorous one right at the height of passion.
killls it for me.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by roymary: 1:15am On Dec 03, 2010
ajileko:

Too loose obo.

You don't wanna know what happened when i read your comment, I spat the drink outta my mouth with so much laughter , Lmao
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by roymary: 1:18am On Dec 03, 2010
nitewalker:

farts, hates it when he blows a loud malodorous one right at the height of passion.
killls it for me.

Oh cmon, sometimes you could have fun with that, lol
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 03, 2010
Lack of knowledge, information, intelligence, learning, and having a slow or inadequate mental grasp.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by freedomfro(f): 2:10am On Dec 03, 2010
WOW!! Personally cannot tolerate lies. But some of you have your standards too high. No one is perfect, everyone has a flaw. When you see no flaws, thats when you should run away fast. Anyhow, thats boring.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by nelsonose: 5:31am On Dec 03, 2010
Lack of respect.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by maingate1(m): 7:08am On Dec 03, 2010
when she start gettn fatter
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Oking1(m): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2010
ajileko:

Too loose obo.

LOL!!!

Anyway, for me disrespect does it for me. I prefer for her not to love me than for her to disrespect me.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by excoba101: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2010
when she start gettn fatter

That is the only possible way to gain more strength to be able to beat you when you mess up. Don't let her get fat. grin
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by udohjaphet: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2010
lack of bedmatics styles
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MrCork7: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2010
***I love lesbians plus face sittin tongue***
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by oluking: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2010
Poor Lobido grin
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MzGreat(f): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

***I love lesbians plus face sittin tongue***
didirin dey sed what cant u tolerate not what you love
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by escaliba(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2010
LIEs, i hate wit de whole of my heart.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by orbaxy(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2010
I hate perfectionists!!! tidy beds, well folded cloths, bath before sex cool such don't last with me.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by kmoneyE(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2010
If she can not go for extral time***especially when the game is undecided  cheesy grin
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MrCork7: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2010
MzGreat:

didirin dey sed what cant u tolerate not what you love

MzGreat <<<<typical Fakaculated bush Nigeria village woman. woked up first thing friday morning & just started cussing,

COundnt even say:  Good Morning Mr Cork, how r u today!!  _  No wonder she cant find man  angry
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by ikkkkk: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2010
uncommitment and too many lies,
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by orbaxy(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2010
@Mr Cock. you no go kill person for this house grin, lest i forget good morning mr cock!
but you still be didirin because NL no wan know what you love. i guess it's understandable you're still Mr~cock and cock don't have brains grin
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by switosman(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2010
JUST CAN'T STAND IMMATURITY,
DEAL WITH A MATURE LADY NOT AS TO AGE BUT TO REASONNING,
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by dyabman(m): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2010
I can't Tolerate shyness!
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MzGreat(f): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2010
orbaxy:

@Mr Cock. you no go kill person for this house grin, lest i forget good morning mr cock!
but you still be didirin because NL no wan know what you love. i guess it's understandable you're still Mr~cock and cock don't have brains grin

thank you thank you orbaxy.u couldnt av said it better
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by campella(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2010
Lies and pretending to be what you are not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? / Would You Date A Sickler If You Could? / I'm Giving You Free Sex And You Think You're Using Me? Big BOOBS Abuja Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.