Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,331 members, 7,917,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 03:38 PM

One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship (13996 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by gentlem80(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2010
demanding too much (both moni and "jigi")
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by damilola15: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2010
Toppiano:

I hate it when folks want to practise the kind of love they see in home video,
I would rather be real and date a real person than to pretend and hurt myself grin grin grin
Imagine the kind love wey papa dey farm he come see mama wey dey for river, he come kneel down dash am cocoyam, mama self self come bend down give am water, and the rest na story grin

No be conditional love like Lagos own cheesy cool tongue
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Nnaboys: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2010
As easy as ABC, when the girl talks too much,. i.e talkativeness.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by dnext1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2010
Lazy
Lies
Dirty,  Cant stand a dirty lady atall
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 04, 2010
self-centeredness,
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by gentlemen(m): 5:13am On Dec 04, 2010
a scuffer
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 04, 2010
Ann Marie you of all people should not run your mouth to ANYONE, you are a Mr. Cork groupie. You follow him everywhere he goes and yet the man STILL ignores you. I can see why, you are a HOT mess. I dare you to respond to myself or 190 again. Try me. You think you are Jamaican? I will show you and NL a real Jamo! angry angry renk an feisty!
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MrsEve1: 5:36am On Dec 04, 2010
Come here Mz dark sit by me now, *spranklin holy wada on Mz dark forehead*
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 04, 2010
lmfao@ Mz EVE!

excoba101:

That is the only possible way to gain more strength to be able to beat you when you mess up. Don't let her get fat. grin

no wonder u are still single tongue
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by san26dy(f): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2010
@OP Lies and cheating.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Bavarian: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2010
I hate when African sisters imitate oyinbo culture in a wrong way and now tag themselves as "independent" just because they earn some few 100€/$. Or when they think they can´t cook or take care of their normal household responsibilities anymore. My dear sisters your role is your role anyday-anytime-anywhere. I´ve been married to an oyinbo for 8 years now, she´s a highly educated senior accountant, born with silver spoon with parents owning companies all over Germany (ajebo oyinbo) she prepares breakfast every morning, prepare our launch boxes for the office, comes home afterwork & cook all sorts of German, chinese & African food:- pounded yam with egusi, ogbono,rice & dodo with powerful red stew decorated with assorted meat grin she knows I´m the head of the family & my decision is final (even on our kids issues) yet she supports my naijaness. sisters, wake up!!! don´t adopt a mentality that even responsible and well cultured oyinbos don´t support!! otherwise we go bown all of una finally grin
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by excoba101: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2010
no wonder u are still single Tongue

You wish i was wink
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by excoba101: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2010
Ann Marie you of all people should not run your mouth to ANYONE, you are a Mr. Cork groupie. You follow him everywhere he goes and yet the man STILL ignores you. I can see why, you are a HOT mess. I dare you to respond to myself or 190 again. Try me. You think you are Jamaican? I will show you and NL a real Jamo! Angry Angry renk an feisty!

You are too extreme. You jump too much (o m' be ju).

If cocky can put a smile on someone's face rather than 190, what is wrong with it? You were addicted to cock weeks back.
Cock is a silly comedian and everybody' man and shouldn't give Ann more attention than necessary (also for reasons best known to himself).
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by orlha4all: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2010
i hate double dating coz am kind of jealous, i belief there is no luv without jealous
i luv when my partner is been pure to me
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by MrsEve1: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2010
Bavarian:

I hate when African sisters imitate oyinbo culture in a wrong way and now tag themselves as "independent" just because they earn some few 100€/$. Or when they think they can´t cook or take care of their normal household responsibilities anymore. My dear sisters your role is your role anyday-anytime-anywhere. I´ve been married to an oyinbo for 8 years now, she´s a highly educated senior accountant, born with silver spoon with parents owning companies all over Germany (ajebo oyinbo) she prepares breakfast every morning, prepare our launch boxes for the office, comes home afterwork & cook all sorts of German, chinese & African food:- pounded yam with egusi, ogbono,rice & dodo with powerful red stew decorated with assorted meat grin she knows I´m the head of the family & my decision is final (even on our kids issues) yet she supports my naijaness. sisters, wake up!!! don´t adopt a mentality that even responsible and well cultured oyinbos don´t support!! otherwise we go bown all of una finally grin

Choir play A AND B selection for me please! Okay, I guess what you saying Bavarian, BUT HOW THE HELL IS YOU GON tell THE SISTERS, THAT you hate when they act like OYINDOS, when you done upped and married you an OYINDO, so how the hell is the sisters having anything to do with you when you did not married a sister?

The TOPIC is and was originally WHAT YOU CAN'T STAND IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP, not what you can't stand when somebody of another race PRETEND TO BE? You can't pretend to be NOTHING that you are not, that is an illusion of what is not THERE, so in your relationship apparently you wouldn't like it if your oyindo wife didn't appreciate your NIAJANESS as you CALLED IT?

Bottom line, what a sister pretend to do HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, focus on your wife and make sure she KNOWS what you about not a sister that is not yours,
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2010
excoba101:

You are too extreme. You jump too much (o m' be ju).

If cocky can put a smile on someone's face rather than 190, what is wrong with it? You were addicted to cock weeks back.
Cock is a silly comedian and everybody' man and shouldn't give Ann more attention than necessary (also for reasons best known to himself).

& saying Jamaicans are descendant of "Africa's disposed of trash" to me isn't extreme? Exco. pls. You of all ppl should really keep your mouth closed when it comes to me. Addicted? I hurled as many insults as I did kisses @Mr.Cork and he knew what was up. Just reply when I mention your name ok? ok.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by excoba101: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2010
Give it up kid. Conspiration theories only work when there is evidence.

Quit jumping cheesy
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2010
^^I mean I can go back and post it here if you like, you might as well mind your business.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by excoba101: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2010
Post the link so that who ever you want to judge will go through all the arguments and insults. I hope you will be justified then.

You actually think i have your time? You called me remember? grin
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by excoba101: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2010
I am begining to think that you thought people have problem with you because i might have destroyed your reputation  undecided But you have problem with people all by yourself, i didn't do it.

Maybe if you stop jumping too much and open your arms wide people will embrace you.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2010
I called you because you are not that big of a nuissance to completely ignore, you have been following me throughout. Figured I'd rid you of your "Forgive and love me please MzDarkSkin" misery.  kiss

destroyed my rep? are you kidding me. who hasn't argued or disagreed on NL? what is 5 to 50? was it not you who ran away from that thread for being called out for tribalism (anti-Caribbean) by some your YOUR own allies or me? Ws it you who insulted ppl for being of Ghanian descent or me? and was it you who there after followed behind me in EVERY thread I went to trying to argue with me, teaming up with a female out of spite? cause i dont know. You tell me.  wink
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by excoba101: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2010
If you are bored and need someone to talk to i suggest you look for someone else to unleash your day-stress. I am a little busy now.

You think you are making point by lying on another thread and you are afraid to post the link just as i have suggested. I never even spoke anything about Ghana on that thread, i monitored the thread from the first page till you started your bias hate words about Nigeria/Nigerian and i responded and you got pissed.

If you make any noise again i will look for you the link and post it here and after then i will make sure you are no longer confortable with your user name on any thread i find you.

Think it's a bluff?
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2010
Escoba, you can try that reverse psychology bullschit on any NLder but me, busy yet you reply. Chat? you follow me. Don't play yourself. You and I know.

You want to cyber threat me? are a more of a pus$ than i thought. Go on ahead and post what you want after you edit your replies. Jobless task yet you are busy right? Nothing anti-Nigeria about me sweetie, if my wanting peace btn Naija and Ghana, as I clearly stated on that thread makes me an enemy, so be it. You following and pratically beggin me to talk to you, and now that You are called out you want to change face? umkay.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by excoba101: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2010
Crack baby, i would mind my f.cking business if my page never had to take 5 years to load because some arsetard doesn't have the common sense to either re-size or just post the damn links of the meaningless pics that people only scroll over to begin with. And another thing with this pathetic Ghana Nigeria war all I see is Nigerians talking poo while Ghanaians who are on here are trying to make peace. I am not anti-Naija, but sometimes Nigerians like you make it hard for people to deal with you all because of this arrogant for no reason attitude. You say you all are better but yet the US is more willing to let Ghanaians in the country quicker than Nigerians who are type caste as being crooked identity thieves/ con artists, you should work on cleaning up the country and your rep than starting gay backside internet/ movie wars.

@JrTorrents I love Ghana! You guys are cool and very welcoming. I get nothing but love from Ghanaians, and we love you guys too in Jamaica  Kiss but baby pls. do not stoop to the arsetard's level, abeg you do not post any huge pictures! Ghana is beautiful tho.

Now that was your way of bringing peace between Nigeria and Ghana. The very first i responded to. For those who would like to see here is the link to all discussion.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=552357.msg7180241#msg7180241

Escoba, you can try that reverse psychology bullschit on any NLder but me, busy yet you reply. Chat? you follow me. Don't play yourself. You and I know.

You want to cyber threat me? are a more of a pus$ than i thought. Go on ahead and post what you want after you edit your replies. Jobless task yet you are busy right? Nothing anti-Nigeria about me sweetie, if my wanting peace btn Naija and Ghana, as I clearly stated on that thread makes me an enemy, so be it. You following and pratically beggin me to talk to you, and now that You are called out you want to change face? umkay.

You quoted me and i did thesame so it will be practically imposible for me to edit anything. You are really confused. You need help.  undecided
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2010
Crack baby, i would mind my f.cking business if my page never had to take 5 years to load because some arsetard doesn't have the common sense to either re-size or just post the damn links of the meaningless pics that people only scroll over to begin with. And another thing with this pathetic Ghana Nigeria war all I see is Nigerians talking poo while Ghanaians who are on here are trying to make peace. I am not anti-Naija, but sometimes [size=18pt]Nigerians like you[/size] make it hard for people to deal with you all because of this arrogant for no reason attitude. You say you all are better but yet the US is more willing to let Ghanaians in the country quicker than Nigerians who are [size=18pt]type caste [/size] as being crooked identity thieves/ con artists, [size=18pt]you[/size] should work on cleaning up the country and your rep than starting gay backside internet/ movie wars.

@JrTorrents I love Ghana! You guys are cool and very welcoming. I get nothing but love from Ghanaians, and we love you guys too in Jamaica  Kiss but baby pls. do not stoop to the arsetard's level, abeg you do not post any huge pictures! Ghana is beautiful tho.

lmfao! ALL I SEE (as in THAT THREAD) VS. ALL NIGERIANS, think about it. Everything I said was facts. The stereotypes of Nigerians are real sweetie, so by you picking on Ghanians for their stereotypes ignoring your own, i made it a point to show, is ludicrous.

Type caste = my acknowledgment that is is a stereotype, go on. . .

as for the I love Ghanians, i sure do. Nothing has changed.  kiss Arsetard - Nigerians? NOOO, simply you and at the time Londoner. Keep quoting me out of context, you still ran from the threads.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by excoba101: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2010
Wow. At first I thought this would be a good way for us to level with each other and have a decent diologue but what you just said to me about my ancestors and us being trash? I cry for you. WOW. I do not even know what to say. If you are truely proud of yourself then to hate you would be a great injustice, instead I pity you for you do not know better. I am disgusted. So many of us were dragged to death, despoiled, lynched, burned alive, died @ sea, ripped away from our parents at the age at 5 NEVER to see them again, humiliated, beaten, violated and abused and you make a mockery of that? Are you serious? You are scum.
Little boy, I do not know if you have yet to travel outside of Nigeria or live abroad but here in the states my mutallab friend, Africa is ONLY mentioned in textbooks where referring to "garbage/ waste dumps" (I SWEAR), slavery or civil warfare/ famine. Any achievement you are all given credit for is actually followed by the listing of foreign contribution. Not to mention on t.v. THEY talk about European-Asian history with little mention of Africa unless it is about Egypt, CIVIL WAR or the blasted Animals/safari . NOTHING about Nigeria unless it is on Vanguard AGAIN talking about civil war, corruption and witch craft. I do not need t.v. or the internet to validate the facts, look at how you are treated on an everyday basis just because of your complexion! I was the "irrelevant" Jamaican girl who was kicked out of my grade 11 class on several occasions for telling my "history teacher" FACTS about Africa when he ignorantly declared "Africa has done NOTHING for you African Americans/ West Indians and therefore you all should not consider yourselves African", and when he declared that his Irish ancestors suffered far greatly than ANY African ever had! I DO NOT NEED YOU or ANYONE on here for that matter to validate how "African" I am because I KNOW I AM.
Of what value is Usain Bolt? Ask the African child who does the "Lightening Bolt pose" across the street from my house every time he sees my car with my flag on it, 'what is the difference between he and Bolt?' You SERIOUS! Do you know why Ghana adopted the "Black Star"? You ever hear of Marcus Mosiah Garvey? Claude McCay? "Nanny of the Maroons"? Jamaicans who defended their blackness, risked their lives and declared "Africa for Africans and death to colonialism? Are you so ignorant to the facts that you do not know that 70 percent of the west indians WHO FOUNDED the Pan-African movement were JAMAICAN? SERIOUSLY? What can Bolt do to end civil war? Blasted fool, YOU CAN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! Rather you decide to bully someone because of their nationality and act like a blasted naughty woman of child!
Again LEARN TO READ! MI A BEG YUH! I said I have LOVE for Ghana and GHANAIANS have WORN their love for us Jamaicans/AAs on their SLEEVES! That is what I said AND I said I want the same love from Naija and for you all to stop bickering. Blasted cuntard is what you are, nothing big or "brotherly" about you. The only thing Giant about Naija is YOUR HEAD.
Why thank you, If that is how you see me then know that I am but a reflection of yourself.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2010
excoba101:

Wow. At first I thought this would be a good way for us to level with each other and have a decent diologue but what you just said to me about my ancestors and us being trash? I cry for you. WOW. I do not even know what to say. If you are truely proud of yourself then to hate you would be a great injustice, instead I pity you for you do not know better. I am disgusted. So many of us were dragged to death, despoiled, lynched, burned alive, died @ sea, ripped away from our parents at the age at 5 NEVER to see them again, humiliated, beaten, violated and abused and you make a mockery of that? Are you serious? You are scum.
Little boy, I do not know if you have yet to travel outside of Nigeria or live abroad but here in the states my mutallab friend, Africa is ONLY mentioned in textbooks where referring to "garbage/ waste dumps" (I SWEAR), slavery or civil warfare/ famine. Any achievement you are all given credit for is actually followed by the listing of foreign contribution. Not to mention on t.v. THEY talk about European-Asian history with little mention of Africa unless it is about Egypt, CIVIL WAR or the blasted Animals/safari  . NOTHING about Nigeria unless it is on Vanguard AGAIN talking about civil war, corruption and witch craft. I do not need t.v. or the internet to validate the facts, look at how you are treated on an everyday basis just because of your complexion! [size=18pt]I was the "irrelevant" Jamaican girl who was kicked out of my grade 11 class on several occasions for telling my "history teacher" FACTS about Africa when he ignorantly declared "Africa has done NOTHING for you African Americans/ West Indians and therefore you all should not consider yourselves African", and when he declared that his Irish ancestors suffered far greatly than ANY African ever had! I DO NOT NEED YOU or ANYONE on here for that matter to validate how "African" I am because I KNOW I AM[/size].
Of what value is Usain Bolt? Ask the African child who does the "Lightening Bolt pose" across the street from my house every time he sees my car with my flag on it, 'what is the difference between he and Bolt?' You SERIOUS! Do you know why Ghana adopted the "Black Star"? You ever hear of Marcus Mosiah Garvey? Claude McCay? "Nanny of the Maroons"? Jamaicans who defended their blackness, risked their lives and declared "Africa for Africans and death to colonialism? Are you so ignorant to the facts that you do not know that 70 percent of the west indians WHO FOUNDED the Pan-African movement were JAMAICAN? SERIOUSLY? What can Bolt do to end civil war? Blasted fool, YOU CAN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! Rather you decide to bully someone because of their nationality and act like a blasted naughty woman of child!
[/b]Again LEARN TO READ! MI A BEG YUH![b] I said I have LOVE for Ghana and GHANAIANS have WORN their love for us Jamaicans/AAs on their SLEEVES! That is what I said AND I said I want the same love from Naija and for you all to stop bickering
. Blasted cuntard is what you are, nothing big or "brotherly" about you. The only thing Giant about Naija is YOUR HEAD.
Why thank you, If that is how you see me then know that I am but a reflection of yourself.

somebody tell me where i said something wrong here? where did i say anything attacking Nigeria? because obviously Excobar is interpreting it that way. Highlighting what he THINKS is juicy! read it all. how does my explaining the disdain for africa in America WITH examples a diss? hmmm. i am claiming Africa yet i hate it? you are a bonifide dunce.

embarrass yourself some more. I sincerely hope you dont play chess, you check mate your own damn self I imagine!

the only thing I said that was VERY IGNORANT on the White American girl speaks Yoruba, was the "Africans worshipping whites again" comment. A direct result of my distaste for you calling me a "disposed of Jamo" but quick to praise whites.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2010
I am not going to derail this thread any further. You accomplished my mission for me. And its not fair for the poster or the other members.

what ever u say below me at this point is ignored. You are an embarrasment and a punk.
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by 667: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2010
And what in the name of Satan is going on here? angry
MzHeavyBooty my right hand princess, I will fry him in hell. Now, come to papa
tongue
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2010
LMFAO!!!!!!

666 what can't you tolerate in a relationship?
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by 667: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2010
undecided Prayer warrior wife. angry
Re: One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2010
wow! Prayer? I pray all of the time! angry
i cannot tolerate liars! i despise them more than cheating men!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Just Had Sex With A Nympho. / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.