Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,996 members, 7,903,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 06:39 AM

Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan (2610 Views)

Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Fani-kayode, Momodu, Others Confused Over Purported Iyabo Obasanjo’s Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 1:32am On Nov 29, 2010
Atiku: Igbo leaders confused over Jonathan

•Jonathan will pick PDP ticket – Dagash

By Augustine Madu-West (Kano) and Emmanuel Nzomiwu (Enugu)

With the emergence of Atiku Abubakar as the Northern consensus candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), South East Governors now appear confused about President Goodluck Jonathan, whom they had endorsed for the Villa on September 26.

Their meeting in Enugu on Sunday ended in a stalemate, without a communiqué.

The Governors are reportedly concerned about the role being played by South East leaders in the Northern calculation, including Ben Obi as the Director General of Atiku Campaign.

There is also a think tank headed by former Vice President, Alex Ekwueme, to choose a running mate for Atiku.

After deliberations on these issues that lasted for about five hours, the Governors failed to find a meeting point and resolved to converge on another date.

South East Governors’ Forum Chairman, Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi, simply told journalists that the meeting discussed matters of common interest to the entire zone.

Other Governors who attended the meeting were Sullivan Chime (Enugu), Theodore Orji (Abia), and Martin Elechi (Ebonyi).

Imo State Governor, Ikedi Ohakim was absent and was not represented.

However, Works Minister Sanusi Daggash at the weekend declared that Jonathan’s chances in the Presidential election remain very bright despite the emergence of Atiku as the Northern consensus candidate in the primary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Dagash told reporters in Abuja that Jonathan will pick the PDP ticket and go on to win the election proper because he has done much to improve the lot of Nigerians.

He also noted that the country “would have erupted in flames if not for the patience and calmness of (Jonathan) during the period of the late President Umaru Yar’Adua’s sickness, a of period national chaos.”

Dagash added that the shift in the date of the elections has shown who is serious and who is a pretender.

“Let me tell you with all seriousness, I stand before you with the confidence and conviction that by 29 of may 2011, Goodluck Jonathan will be sworn in as President.

“I have been involved in four elections in my life, I was in the UNCP; I ran for House of Representatives, I won. I was in the PDP and won the House of Representatives’ seat. I went for the Senate in the PDP, I won the Senate again in 2003.

“So, I have been in four processes of elections and I won, which is not easy and one thing I know is that before we go into an election we know who has won.

“Clearly, we in government under our principal, have taken the challenge right down to our wards, local governments, and our states, most of us already know what to do and how to do it.

“Now that we know primaries will end by January 15, 2011 I can trust that from next weekend, we will be in the field and on January 15, Goodluck will be the PDP candidate.”

However, former Governor of Kaduna State, Lawan Kaita, countered that Atiku has the capability to deliver the 2011 Presidency to the North.

This is against the position of some other Northern leaders who believe that consultations are still needed to determine Atiku’s suitability or otherwise to get the job.

For instance, former Presidential Adviser Tanko Yakasai said it is too early to decide on whether Atiku is the best choice.

But Kaita insisted that Atiku has no rival, especially in the North.

He said the Ciroma Committee did a good job by choosing Atiku, someone capable of defeating Jonathan at the primary.

All Nigerian People’s Party (ANPP) Elders Committee Chairman, Bashir Tofa, himself a Presidential aspirant, also commended the choice of Atiku; as did Lili Gabari.

Nonetheless, former Deputy Senate President, Abubakar Dan-Musºa, said Atiku’s choice does not change the perception of the PDP as the party that has ruined this country and must be stopped by all means from causing further damage.
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 1:34am On Nov 29, 2010
Cant you all see that Abagworo is wiser than these Governors and our so called leaders?It will be a shame if Ohaneze turns out to hold another meeting like the Governors.
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by jason12345: 1:35am On Nov 29, 2010
Abagworo:

Cant you all see that Abagworo is wiser than these Governors and our so called leaders?It will be a shame if Ohaneze turns out to hold another meeting like the Governors.
grin grin grin grin. lol
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by igbobuigbo: 1:42am On Nov 29, 2010
Abagworo:

They will have to hold another meeting to endorse Atiku and an Igbo VP (with an eye on 2015). The shame aspect will be on them not on ndigbo because we never sent them to endorse anyone when they did.
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by Onlytruth(m): 1:42am On Nov 29, 2010
[size=16pt]‘Only Jonathan presidency good for Igbo’[/size]

From FRANCIS AWOWOLE-BROWNE, Abuja
Monday, November 29, 2010

Igbo Redemption Group (IRG) is a non-political group but committed to the emancipation of the Igbo race. It aims at redeeming the ethnic nationality from marginalization and relegation to the background in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

Faced with which direction the Igbo should go in 2011, where its interest will be served best in the emerging political scenario, the group, headed by the renowned lawyer, Chief Chimezie Ikeazor (SAN) has pitched its tent with the umbrella body of the Igbo, Ohaneze Ndigbo, in the decision to support President Goodluck Jonathan for the 2011 presidential election. Of course the position of the two bodies is at variance with the views of the Igbo Political Leaders Forum (IPLF), headed by Chief Simon Okeke.

The forum which claimed to be negotiating the Presidency for the Igbo for 2015 had seen its prominent members aligning with some of the presidential aspirants from the North, a development that the IRG said had given them away as to where they are driving to. National publicity secretary of the IRG, Delly Ajufo, said any Igbo leader who could not read in between the lines to see that only the Jonathan Presidency in 2011 offers a ray hopes for the actualization of the Igbo agenda politically is not a genuine leader:

“They are being driven by personal ambition and not necessarily the desire to have an Igbo Presidency. In any event, we have since discovered that those who are saying Igbo should not support Jonathan are preparing themselves for a Vice-President position with a candidate from the North, which they know Jonathan Presidency cannot offer them for now.” Ajufo explained that the IRP was out mainly to advance the cause of the Ndigbo and in doing this they found that the situation on ground favours Jonathan and from whose Presidency he believed Igbo could have a better bargain for the nearest future.

The redemption group, he said, has no interest in any political arrangement other than the one that will benefit Igbo in the unfolding political calculations. Ajufo noted that the Igbo though have endured colossal injustice and marginalization and have paid the supreme price for the indivisibility and prosperity of Nigeria, the present clamour for the number one position in Nigeria could not be achieved by coercion or bullying by any group:

We didn’t just wake up and say Jonathan should be the Igbo choice. We believe very strongly that any consideration for a President by the Redemption Group must be based on the Igbo core issues which are premised on; the doctrine of true federalism made up of the centre, six geo-political zones and states as the federating units should be the political compass for a peaceful and united Nigeria.
“Fiscal federalism based on the principle of derivation and equality of the zones which is the essence of democratic Nigeria.

Equal number of states among the six geo-political zones to guarantee fairness and justice in the allocation of our God given resources as well as fair and equal distribution of infrastructures, perquisites and privileges to ensure even development and level playing field. “Rotational presidency among the six geo-political zones in a manner that will address previous injustices and lopsidedness should be the final bastion of good faith.”

Atiku as a PDP northern consensus presidential aspirant “I don’t think his emergence will change anything. This is because Nigerians are unanimous in the determination to do away with the past leaders and inject new blood into the governance. It is even a misuse of word to say one aspirant is a consensus aspirant for the North. No he is a consensus aspirant for Mallam Adamu Ciroma Committee. There are other credible Nigerians in the North who are not members of the PDP and we have some of them who are nursing ambition to contest the presidency.

“I am not a PDP man and neither is our group a political one. All we are saying is that it is the Jonathan Presidency that can guarantee the maximum chance needed for an Igbo man to have a shot at the presidency. We have to realize this and our position is not motivated by any personal political interest unlike those who called themselves Igbo political leaders.

They have one after the other aligned with each of the aspirants and in another breath they are saying Igbo has no candidate yet. Is until one of them is nominated as Vice-President? We have passed that stage of hide and seek, we have to be frank with ourselves. Ohaneze has hit the nail on the head. Igbo are for Jonathan for reasons they know are in the best interest of future of an Igbo man in Nigeria.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/abujareports/2010/nov/29/abujareports-29-11-2010-002.htm
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by Onlytruth(m): 1:43am On Nov 29, 2010
^^ And I say QED. cool
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by Blazay(m): 1:45am On Nov 29, 2010
They have not started.

Nnamami for VP.
Atiku-Nnamai!!!

KWENU!

At least, Atiku has offered Ndi-Igbo something.
What has GEJ offered?
He has a Northern VP.

Ha!
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by aljharem11(m): 1:55am On Nov 29, 2010
Blazay:

They have not started.

Nnamami for VP.
Atiku-Nnamai!!!

KWENU!

What has GRJ offered?
He has a Northern VP.

Ha!

well in as much as i do not really like atiku, i would support him because he is my brother

up atiku

Atiku, shugaban ƙasa cheesy
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by AndreUweh(m): 1:58am On Nov 29, 2010
Blazay:

They have not started.

Nnamami for VP.
Atiku-Nnamai!!!

KWENU!

What has GRJ offered?
He has a Northern VP.

Ha!
GEJ has come to Ndigbo way back before he bacame the V.P and now the president. He is from the east and knows all the roads, in the east how bad they are, all the erosion sites, the collapsing headbridge at Onitsha, int airport in Enugu, etc. He understand the problem of Ndigbo more than any candidate. He is better prepared to look into the affairs of Ndigbo more than any presidential candidate. Hence, to hail with Atiku and his V.P slot for Ndigbo.
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by aljharem11(m): 2:02am On Nov 29, 2010
Andre Uweh:

GEJ has come to Ndigbo way back before he bacame the V.P and now the president. He is from the east and knows all the roads, in the east how bad they are, all the erosion sites, the collapsing headbridge at Onitsha, int airport in Enugu, etc. He understand the problem of Ndigbo more than any candidate. He is better prepared to look into the affairs of Ndigbo more than any presidential candidate. Hence, to hail with Atiku and his V.P slot for Ndigbo.

what!!!!!!!! angry angry

jonathan would never make igbo president or vp

atiku has a shot to make the igbo dream come true

well i know igbougobuoo etc would see it from our point of view
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by AndreUweh(m): 2:10am On Nov 29, 2010
alj harem1:

what!!!!!!!! angry angry

You earlier wrote that Atiku is your brother. So Gej is our brother and can not make his brother a V.P. The position of a V.P is not paramount in Igbo well being at this moment.
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 2:11am On Nov 29, 2010
@andre,Igbobuigbo,Blazay.I keep saying that it is too early to endorse and Ohaneze should stare clear of national politics but some of you refuse to understand.It is always good to be patient like a hawk and grab your prey at the point of no return.The SW will enjoy this drama as they wait to act the last episode.
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by aljharem11(m): 2:15am On Nov 29, 2010
Abagworo:

@andre,Igbobuigbo,Blazay.I keep saying that it is too early to endorse and Ohaneze should stare clear of national politics but some of you refuse to understand.It is always good to be patient like a hawk and grab your prey at the point of no return.The SW will enjoy this drama as they wait to act the last episode.

trust me sw do not plan anything

they are ignorant and illiterates
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by Blazay(m): 2:18am On Nov 29, 2010
Andre Uweh:

So is Pa Ojukwu who has rightfully pitched his tent with IBB.(Atiku's fall guy).
Will the true "Easterner" please stand up?
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by AndreUweh(m): 2:19am On Nov 29, 2010
Abagworo:

Do not worry, Ohanaeze had a prolonged and careful deliberation before endorsing GEJ. They know better than you. Just gba brake, give them a chance as they have not got it wrong yet. Their pre-primaries endorsement of Gej is the magic that will deliver the ticket for him.  Nwe Ndidi.
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by Blazay(m): 2:21am On Nov 29, 2010
alj harem1:

well in as much as i do not really like atiku, i would support him because he is my brother

up atiku

Atiku, shugaban ƙasa cheesy

There is no brother in Nigerian politics o.
You only go with who can deliver the goods.
I wish you well with all your 'brotherhood'. wink

I like Atiku for many reasons. Being a brother has absolutely nothing to do with ii for me.

He is not under OBJ's evil spell.
A messiah at last.
Rejoice, rejoice.
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by mensdept: 2:21am On Nov 29, 2010
Giving the slot of Vice to an Igbo wont solve the neglect you find in the SE/SS. Have Igbo people turned so gullible and cowardly that the offer of 2nd is equated with victory?

Every election since 1999, those from the SE have had no vision whatsoever to promote the well-being of their people (and Naija at large).

Instead, it is "Wait till 2003, wait for 2007, wait for 2011, wait for 2015", and so on and so forth. At that rate an Ghanian will become president of Naija before an Igbo person.

The governors (including the already confused Orji) are confused, Ohaneze confused for a record 4th election, Igbo senators/reps confused, and you wonder why finalizing projects in the East (aka Int'l Airport, roads, bridges) take forever, and why Northerners and Yorubas like to promise comical items to Easterners.

Easterners, organize among yourselves for this election, and hold your leaders accountable
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by AndreUweh(m): 2:22am On Nov 29, 2010
alj harem1:

LOL.
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by fstranger: 2:23am On Nov 29, 2010
Abagworo:

Very well said sir. We always look before we leap.

alj harem1:

I understand why the whole thing is difficult for you to understand
Your brain is wired in such a way that cattle rearing is the only thing you are capable of understanding; any thing more complicated than chewing gworo puts you in a state of deep confusion
I will advise to just read, and stop posting.
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by Blazay(m): 2:25am On Nov 29, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Do not worry, Ohanaeze had a prolonged and careful deliberation before endorsing GEJ. They know better than you. Just gba brake, give them a chance as they have not got it wrong yet. Their pre-primaries endorsement of Gej is the magic that will deliver the ticket for him.  Nwe Ndidi.

So, is this your 'Ohanaeze' going to be in Jonathan's Ballot boxes or inside Jega's garage on that fateful day? Like the Uba brothers were busy kidnapping Ngige to Okija and Arochukwu to deliver Anambra by hook or crook to OBJ? Where was this Ohanaeze of an element or non-entity? undecided How many governors in less than 6 years from Mbadinuju to Obi? Is that a PDP party

What I am indeed asking is who infact is controlling the affairs of Ndi-Igbo? They or other forces?
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by Blazay(m): 2:28am On Nov 29, 2010
alj harem1:

what!!!!!!!! angry angry

But he knows all the back roads to Okija and beyond to help everyone else but themselves win their own elections until released from OBJ powers. cheesy
He is from the East.
Good enough for Ndi-Igbo.

Or did you not read this again and again to decode the hidden meanings?

Andre Uweh:

Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by AndreUweh(m): 2:28am On Nov 29, 2010
mens dept:

Giving the slot of Vice to an Igbo wont solve the neglect you find in the SE/SS. Have Igbo people turned so gullible and cowardly that the offer of 2nd is equated with victory?

Every election since 1999, those from the SE have had no vision whatsoever to promote the well-being of their people (and Naija at large).

Instead, it is "Wait till 2003, wait for 2007, wait for 2011, wait for 2015", and so on and so forth. At that rate an Ghanian will become president of Naija before an Igbo person.

The governors (including the already confused Orji) are confused, Ohaneze confused for a record 4th election, Igbo senators/reps confused, and you wonder why finalizing projects in the East (aka Int'l Airport, roads, bridges) take forever, and why Northerners and Yorubas like to promise comical items to Easterners.

Easterners, organize among yourselves for this election, and hold your leaders accountable
Do not take this post that the governors are confused as serious. They have made it clearly known to all that they are for GEJ. Ohanaeze does not play double standards, their support for GEJ is 100 percent.
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by AndreUweh(m): 2:36am On Nov 29, 2010
Blazay:

So is this your 'Ohanaeze' going to be in Jonathan's Ballot boxes or inside Jega's garage on that fateful day? Like the Uba brothers were busy kidnapping Ngige toOkija and Arochukwu to deliver Anambra by hook or crook to OBJ? Where was this Ohanaeze of an element or non-entity? undecided
Do not be silly and stop this your dry jokes here.
Since when did Ohanaeze become the state security outfit that should protect Ngige?. When did this present excos of Ohanaeze come to office?.
You should not be typing anything Ohanaeze because you do not even know an inch what they stand for, so look for something else and talk about.
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by mensdept: 2:48am On Nov 29, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Do not take this post that the governors are confused as serious. They have made it clearly known to all that they are for GEJ. Ohanaeze does not play double standards, their support for GEJ is 100 percent.

With the current Anambra and Enugu governors present, there is some hope. GEJ is preferable for Naija more than going decades into the past with IBB/Buhari and status quo Atiku.

But Mr. Uweh, for the 50th time, your Ohaneze is irrelevant
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by AndreUweh(m): 3:13am On Nov 29, 2010
mens dept:

With the current Anambra and Enugu governors present, there is some hope. GEJ is preferable for Naija more than going decades into the past with IBB/Buhari and status quo Atiku.

But Mr. Uweh, for the 50th time, your Ohaneze is irrelevant

Because people expect the unexpected from Ohanaeze. One Idiott here on Nairaland even suggested that Ohanaeze has not done anything to make his kids speak Igbo.
Mind you, it is not just my Ohanaeze but yours as well.
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by Onlytruth(m): 3:16am On Nov 29, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Because people expect the unexpected from Ohanaeze. One Idiott here on Nairaland even suggested that Ohanaeze has not done anything to make his kids speak Igbo.

LOL.
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by AndreUweh(m): 3:19am On Nov 29, 2010
Onlytruth:

LOL.

Do not be surprised that one day if there is a collapsed building in Onitsha, they will demand for an explanation from Ohanaeze.
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by Onlytruth(m): 3:24am On Nov 29, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Do not be surprised that one day if there is a collapsed building in Onitsha, they will demand for an explanation from Ohanaeze.

hahaha! lmao! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Believe me, sometimes I deeply suspect the level of education of some of our brothers here. I've seen them blame Ohanaeze for things that only sitting governments do, and they do so with FIERCE conviction that they are right! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 29, 2010
Politics is a game that should never be played with too much definitness. The SE is being too definite
I have no problem with the Ohaneze's declaration for GEj, infact I like the fact that SE Politician are evenly split off the two sides. The important thing i their ability to act in unison when it matters most(vote casting). It means we can always go with whomever we wish.
But we all know that PDP primaries is the most important thing in Nigerian politics. For that, it is our Governors that hold our aces. They have the onerous task of deciding which direction our we should be heading and making it effective by acting as a block.

While I must say that the emmergence of Atiku is significant and can be a game changer, I am weary of the following:
1. The North winning this election will re-inforce their sense of being indomitable but is the only true sure way of giving the east a shot at the presidency.

2. GEJ winning this election makes OBJ more powerful than I would really like. OBJ habour a strong anti east sentiment that I would never wish to allow flourish.

3. I am weary of the cross and burn the bridge mentallity of OBJ's SW base on which GEJ leans too much. If I should follow  their  anticidents, I would say that we should expect to be used and dumped by GEJ. For a while i had the impression that Gej has weaned himself off OBJ, but ome recent events tell me otherwise.

We might also be running the risk of supporting a move that will make the SW too strong in the Nigerian Equation. Our ability to survive the civil war is because of the tripod structure, it is not yet time to allow that fade away.

4. I am also weary of the fact that GEJ is turning over more states to the ACN, this tells me that if he loses the primaries in PDP, he will not hesitate to destroy the party. PDP is more important to the SE than even GEJ himself.  No matter what happens PDP must remain a national party, so we must have a solution  for either the North or GEJ trying to destroy PDP. (If you recall our only link in AC is Ngige, who followed ATIKU to AC to escape OBJ, now ATIKU is back to PDP we will be foolish to allow something that will suddenly turn AC into a National Party, even the mid-west is not running AC but LP)

5. If ATIKU wins  this election, it means the West, North and epecially North East, South South have all had a shot at the presidency, this will allow us make a case for our-selves in the next 8 year while at the same time serving as VP for the period. If Obj does not respect zoning, and is GEJ’s tutor, how can we be assured that GEJ will respect any agreements or promises, OBJ never did. We cannot give up our shot at the presidency and also loose the reintegration of the former east that we have been loooking foreward to.

From sentiments GEJ is the man, from Logic and reality ATIKU should be the man. OBJ spoils GEJ’s game full time Ekwueme understands this.  Those with the aces should take into account privy info and decide where we pitch our tents
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by Blazay(m): 4:55am On Nov 29, 2010
Abagworo:

@andre,Igbobuigbo,Blazay.I keep saying that it is too early to endorse and Ohaneze should stare clear of national politics but some of you refuse to understand.[b]It is always good to be patient like a hawk and grab your prey at the point of no return.[/b]The SW will enjoy this drama as they wait to act the last episode.

This is very unbecoming of a Biafran.
Nzeogwu would be ashamed to read this.
This is how GEJ got to be president. By waiting patiently for Yaradua to 'quenchulate'.
The fate of the South-South is to wait patiently like someon married to a "Dame Patience".

Not the destiny of the Igbos.
The West has no say in this.
Only OBJ, whom they will always benefit from. . .while publicly disowning him to deceive people.
Ndi-Igbo cannot wait. They have to act.
Ken Nnamani is the key.
Ekwueme could not do it.
At least let us give Nnamani a chance.

Count Soludo out.
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by Blazay(m): 5:10am On Nov 29, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Do not be silly and stop this your dry jokes here.
Since when did Ohanaeze become the state security outfit that should protect Ngige? When did this present excos of Ohanaeze come to office?.
You should not be typing anything Ohanaeze because you do not even know an inch what they stand for, so look for something else and talk about.

So, Ohanaeze has an office where they actually come together and discuss issues of Ndi-Igbo? shocked

Well, call my jokes silly and dry. Let me give you something to cry about.

Any group in Nigeria formed by Nigerians will always fail. I mean from Baba Eagles to Baby Eaglets.

Groups in Nigeria only stand for one thing. Noise.

Arewa? Noise.
Afenifere? Noise.
Ohanaeze? Noise.
MEND? Noise.

Nothing accomplished. Only selfish interests pay in Nigerian politics. The most successful politicians like IBB and OBJ never think in terms of a 'group'. Yet, individually, they have kept millions of Nigerians in chains for so long.

So, goodluck with your Ohanaeze dreams.
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by Turbulence: 5:10am On Nov 29, 2010
ibo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Are Born Leaders (pix) / Ministerial List: Buhari Must Be Screened If He’s Petroleum Minister—senate / APC Is Destroying Nigeria -EPF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.