Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,011 members, 7,903,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan (2612 Views)

Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Fani-kayode, Momodu, Others Confused Over Purported Iyabo Obasanjo’s Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by Edenitis(m): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2010
All I want to say is that Atiku has been tried and found wanting. He agreed to stealing Nigeria's money along with his oga.

Why should any Nigerian want a thief to come and lead us? Are we a nation of thieves looking for the most astute thieves to rule us?

If the Ciroma group think a confessed thief is their best candidate Igbo leaders should say tufiakpa and go for GEJ or Ribadu.

PDP note that if you go for Atiku, you confirm what we already suspect, a party of thieves. You will have chosen extinction.

Long live Nigeria.

Let Righteousness prevail
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by Blazay(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2010
Then nominate Oyakhilome or Okotie(both from the SS) to replace Jonathan if you want one of your 'righteous brodas'.
Put their names on the ballot and let them out-rig the rest by divine intervention.
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by stranger: 12:06am On Nov 30, 2010
^^^
Good idea
Better to stael with God's approval than without
Better to save the money with God in heaven than save it with white people in Maryland, USA on filthy planet earth
Better to use the stolen money to buy private jets capable of flying close to God than to use Nigeria,s money to pay fat filthy American professors
Abi I lie?
Re: Atiku: Igbo Leaders Confused Over Jonathan by aljharem11(m): 1:08am On Nov 30, 2010
stranger:

^^^
Good idea
Better to stael with God's approval than without
Better to save the money with God in heaven than save it with white people in Maryland, USA on filthy planet earth
Better to use the stolen money to buy private jets capable of flying close to God than to use Nigeria,s money to pay fat filthy American professors
Abi I lie?
grin grin grin grin grin grin no kill me grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Producing Communities In Bayelsa Stat Want Basopadec. / Where Are the Nigerian Mercenaries Shooting Libyans In Cold Blood Based? / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.