Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,774 members, 7,889,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja (62129 Views)

Hunter Shoots Colleague Dead In Ogun Forest After 'Mistaken Him For A Deer' / Policeman Accidently Shoots Colleague Dead On Their Way To Collect N20k Bribe / Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Confirmedzombie: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
See what Buhari and lawlessness have caused. Until Buhari begins to obey court orders, lawlessness will continue to persists in Nigeria.

I'm human but cos its police, may there souls wrath in SHELL. Insha Allah
Amin
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by cardoctor(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Too much juju in the force. Especially those carrying gun.

1 Like

Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by lereinter(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lolzzzzz

NIG police - animals
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by specialweb: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Even wen ur baby has a gun in his/her hand, the baby is in charge.
Becareful wt any1 wt gun no matter who. Gun does not understan certain language.
It is jus a pul of just one FINGER.
Becareful dear
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by lereinter(m): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lolzzzzz

NIG police - animals..
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by precious519: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
I think that are hurting him from village
The death is not ordinary
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Halo22: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
I don't know what is wrong with Nigerian police officers. It's as if there is a curse on them, never to behave normal and the curse is being degenerated to some their children. Tufiakwa.... Even if there's no job again in Nigeria, I will never join police force.

2 Likes

Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by dochenaj: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
An unstable man with a gun.

It will surprise you to know that as much as 20% of the Nigerian police force are mentally unstable.

While the death of the corporal is regrettable, somewhat there is some relief that the casualty count is just two.
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr
Some men are just pussy niggarrrs. Discuss with friends
Any little problem they allow it overwhelm them and throw them into depression and anger

As a man always hang out with friends(real niggarrrz)
Smoke some weed, bang some pussies, drink enough alcohol
Just do one of this four things and depression and anger can never set in

As for me i do the four . I smoke weed, I bang pussies, I drink enough alcohol and i hang out with real niggarrrz

As am typing now am with one of my nigggar (Kelvin) in play house Benin city drinking some Heineken bottles
We don already discharge two runs babe
Once we enter inside house now na steady bombing ( china work) and weed till day break

you the realest niggar outta here my nigga
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by KushLyon(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr
Any little problem they allow it overwhelm them and throw them into depression and anger

As for me i do the four . I smoke weed, I bang pussies, I drink enough alcohol and i hang out with real niggarrrz

As am typing now am with one of my nigggar (Kelvin) in play house Benin city drinking some Heineken bottles
Once we enter inside house now na steady bombing ( china work) and smoking weed till day break

Stay here dey cast yourself, e be like say you want make EFCC visit playhouse again... Real niggas fly below the radar
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by abdullahI24: 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

Once we enter inside house now na steady bombing ( china work) and smoking weed till day break

U must be naira marley #lol
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Mrexcell(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Tragedy struck in the Dutse area of Abuja on Saturday as a police inspector, John Markus, killed his colleague and later committed suicide.

The incident which occurred very early in the morning at the Dutse Police Divisional Headquarters also left another police officer injured.

The Commissioner of Police in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mr Bala Ciroma, confirmed this to Channels Television via a telephone interview.

The incident occurred as Markus who was said to be on duty as a station guard fired a round of ammunition into the air.

He was reported to have been called to order by a police corporal, Mathew Akubo, but the inspector turned to his subordinate and shot him in the head.

Thereafter, a Superintendent of Police Abdullahi Ovanu came out from the office to inquire what happened but the inspector also shot him in the arm.

A few minutes after the incident, Markus shot himself through his mouth.

The remains of the inspector and the corporal have been deposited at the mortuary in Kubwa General Hospital while the superintendent of police was taken to the hospital for treatment.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/12/21/police-inspector-shoots-colleague-dead-commits-suicide-in-abuja/

This is what you get when you recruit terrorists into the npf.
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Mjpem23(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

I been wan reach you real niggarr
My WhatsApp contact: 0 7 0 1 3 1 3 4 0 3 6
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
Firearms in the wrong hand....

Emission of bottled issues gone wrong..
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Mohdhk(m): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
tragedy hit again... May the dead rest in peace
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by danggy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Bush meat don catch hunter bi that na...maybe innocent people blood don follow them
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by CasNova(m): 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
It could be a case of total frustration leading to rational break down.
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Germi9: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
If you carry out a mental routine check on police officers in Nigeria you will find out that 95% of them are mentally unstable
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Patojargz: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Both have hidden skeleton in their wardrobe.
No doubt!
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by eedimo(m): 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
Good way for a Nigerian � officer to die.
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Kendollar696(m): 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
why didn't he just kill himself alone in peace. must he make another man's wife a widow??
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
MOSICATED5:
Bulk of the people that make up the Nigerian police are totally insane

Bulk of the citizens of this nation... We are all living on a lit keg of gunpowder.

1 Like

Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
The kind fight wey the two of them go fight on their way to yonder no go be small, even angels no go fit separate them
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by biodun2rule247: 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
no pity for them
!!!!

very wicked set of people...

this kind of karma should visit NPF in ondo state
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by bizzibodi(m): 12:00am On Dec 22, 2019
Cursed police officers! angry angry angry
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Cantonese: 12:22am On Dec 22, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

And your papa go dey happy as e born you say na pickin e born so. Taaaaaaaa gba fuoooo!
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by McBish: 12:30am On Dec 22, 2019
For the first time I deemed it necessary to comment on a post. Well, I'm a freshman on nairaland but have been a regular guest to nairaland forum.

My view:
The Superintendent should be seriously questioned. From the story, I suspect something fishy and think there was no suicide.

I suspect sizeable skeleton in their cupboard, the two died to cover a mess which the two were aware the Superintendent was involved. Another option is that the Superintendent, going by the story, assassinated the two for a course.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Came4amod: 1:03am On Dec 22, 2019
ehissi:
Hmmmmm......

Na mumu dey trust police, for all we know na the wounded Superintendent kill both officers and shot himself, dey claim victim......

Make E for pocket all the excess roger, use take buy foreign rice, after a hard days work

FBI weldone
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Came4amod: 1:05am On Dec 22, 2019
Cantonese:

And your papa go dey happy as e born you say na pickin e born so. Taaaaaaaa gba fuoooo!

Oga talk true those Yahoo boys don collect your babe again .. see its everywhere jare .. civil servants are the ones u should fear they can Bleep anybody clean mouth carry diseases.. shm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist / Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.