Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,774 members, 7,889,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja (62129 Views)

Hunter Shoots Colleague Dead In Ogun Forest After 'Mistaken Him For A Deer' / Policeman Accidently Shoots Colleague Dead On Their Way To Collect N20k Bribe / Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by godwon01(m): 1:35am On Dec 22, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr
Some men are just pussy niggarrrs. Discuss with friends
Any little problem they allow it overwhelm them and throw them into depression and anger

As a man always hang out with friends(real niggarrrz)
Smoke some weed, bang some pussies, drink enough alcohol
Just do one of this four things and depression and anger can never set in

As for me i do the four . I smoke weed, I bang pussies, I drink enough alcohol and i hang out with real niggarrrz

As am typing now am with one of my nigggar (Kelvin) in play house Benin city drinking some Heineken bottles
We don already discharge two runs babe
Once we enter inside house now na steady bombing ( china work) and smoking weed till day break
Take it small. U are going far. The end result is disastrous.

Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by godwon01(m): 1:36am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=godwon01 post=85117262][/quote] Small small my friend. Take it easy.
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by lonelydora: 3:23am On Dec 22, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Tragedy struck in the Dutse area of Abuja on Saturday as a police inspector, John Markus, killed his colleague and later committed suicide.

The incident which occurred very early in the morning at the Dutse Police Divisional Headquarters also left another police officer injured.

The Commissioner of Police in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mr Bala Ciroma, confirmed this to Channels Television via a telephone interview.

The incident occurred as Markus who was said to be on duty as a station guard fired a round of ammunition into the air.

He was reported to have been called to order by a police corporal, Mathew Akubo, but the inspector turned to his subordinate and shot him in the head.

Thereafter, a Superintendent of Police Abdullahi Ovanu came out from the office to inquire what happened but the inspector also shot him in the arm.

A few minutes after the incident, Markus shot himself through his mouth.

The remains of the inspector and the corporal have been deposited at the mortuary in Kubwa General Hospital while the superintendent of police was taken to the hospital for treatment.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/12/21/police-inspector-shoots-colleague-dead-commits-suicide-in-abuja/

Nemesis catching up with them
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by africanusvu(m): 3:50am On Dec 22, 2019
And such is the characters we handed our security to who sat even love own lufe
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by tiredoflife(m): 4:10am On Dec 22, 2019
healthserve:
His pics should have been published nau

It has been reported that 75% of suicides is carried out by men. Men need to find talk buddy to discuss with that bottle up too much negative feelings. This is often the result of overly charged negative energy inside. God help us

It has nothing to do with negative energy but lack of fulfillment of set goals due to low financial IQ

The pressure on the men is too much and they are lost to what they can do

1 Like

Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Sirlins(m): 5:08am On Dec 22, 2019
I wonder the people that really need protection in the country, we or the police
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Ramos16(m): 5:23am On Dec 22, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr
Any little problem they allow it overwhelm them and throw them into depression and anger

As for me i do the four . I smoke weed, I bang pussies, I drink enough alcohol and i hang out with real niggarrrz

As am typing now am with one of my nigggar (Kelvin) in play house Benin city drinking some Heineken bottles
Once we enter inside house now na steady bombing ( china work) and smoking weed till day break

You are just a fucking r*etard, if you have no idea of what depression is or how it sets in shut the f up
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Osobi32(m): 6:13am On Dec 22, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

nice one..... I like ur view. #asarealniggar
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:15am On Dec 22, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

Mehn! Shut d fûçk up

You lies are glaring... Like wtf
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by healthserve(m): 6:33am On Dec 22, 2019
tiredoflife:

It has nothing to do with negative energy but lack of fulfillment of set goals due to low financial IQ

The pressure on the men is too much and they are lost to what they can do

Wise. One of the wisest persons/comments I've come across on the forum. Let me pull off my hat. Respect
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by millionboi2: 6:41am On Dec 22, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

this ur china work b like say na audio.......hit me if it is real.
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Onlyonebuhari: 6:42am On Dec 22, 2019
Shebi you people see nothing bad in alcohol? In as much as you continue to drink and kill yourselves, I have no problem with that. Thanks to Islam! The religion that never allow her people to consume what will cause them infirmity.
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by BilltheDON(m): 6:46am On Dec 22, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

Dammmnnnn

You're a real niggarrrrr
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Mathiasa(m): 6:58am On Dec 22, 2019
After what police did to me and my family, am finding it difficult to have pity on any of them. I pray I change sha.
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2019
Offpoint:
please what's the English name for a sad news that makes you laugh and sad at the same time?

This part is a lie " Thereafter, a Superintendent of Police Abdullahi Ovanu came out from the office to inquire what happened but the inspector also shot him in the arm.

Nigerian police I know of would not heard a gunshot and came out to INQUIRE anything... there was no backdoor for escaping in the station hence Abdullahi woulda been at home in a twinkle of an eye, then put a call through to INQUIRE what that sound was.

.R.I.P to the death

Tragi-comic news
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Offpoint: 7:38am On Dec 22, 2019
Kaydeexotic:

Tragi-comic news
bless you brother
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Offpoint: 7:38am On Dec 22, 2019
Kaydeexotic:

Tragi-comic news
bless you brother

1 Like

Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Nuklex(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2019
They will never tell us the truth, he just shot them abi, what about the part where he killed himself and runaway. Tell us. Everything from the beginning don't leave out any piece of detail.
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by BeardlessElder(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2019
Painful and Sad! Really wonder what the family and kids are passing through now.......

Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by GorkoDimo: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2019
Hazards of the Job. NCOs especially Police NCOs hardly Arte up. Most of them are just Bolos.
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by BeardlessElder(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=godwon01 post=85117262][/quote]
Chai! God save Nigeria!

Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Truthbites: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2019
Depression n frustration everywhere..hence the act
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Ijaycool(f): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2019
McBish:
For the first time I deemed it necessary to comment on a post. Well, I'm a freshman on nairaland but have been a regular guest to nairaland forum.

My view:
The Superintendent should be seriously questioned. From the story, I suspect something fishy and think there was no suicide.

I suspect sizeable skeleton in their cupboard, the two died to cover a mess which the two were aware the Superintendent was involved. Another option is that the Superintendent, going by the story, assassinated the two for a course.

I rest my case.

God bless you.
I was wondering why no one came up with such dimension. The entire story was told by the superintendent, the other two witnesses are dead.
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Joseph08(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2019
If police can kill fellow policeman then who are civilians? They kill civilians and tag them thieves.
Most policemen are cursed due to what they've done to innocent civilians.
That's the reason most die in service without enjoying any benefits.
Nigeria is a God forsaken Country everything is abnormal!

Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Mcbayo(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2019
kama is real ;Dkama is real
Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by chukel(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2019
Proper investigation should be done. The wounded police officer should be grilled on the event. I suspect he is the killer cop. Police has been known to thwart facts and distort the truth. They don't even spare themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2019
MOSICATED5:
Bulk of the people that make up the Nigerian police are totally insane
Police and army

1 Like

Re: John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2019
chukel:
Proper investigation should be done. The wounded police officer should be grilled on the event. I suspect he is the killer cop. Police has been known to thwart facts and distort the truth. They don't even spare themselves.
I suspect this too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist / Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.