Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr (44579 Views)

Cryptro - Cryptocurrency, Blockchain , Bitcoin & Financial Technology / Nigeria’s First Digital Bank Is Powering The Financial Technology Sector / Amy Jadesimi And Funke Opeke On 50 World's Top Women In Technology List - FORBES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by thatthing111(m): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
danilmo:

if these are the ones championing Feminism, we would av given it a second view/taught.

alas, na Instagram photo shooters that can't feed themselves com dey shout feminism .. grin

u won't see them here. demn full romance section.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Kennyswag: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
Tembebe:
Good to know cos I don't see what I witness here in real life especially in southwest.
Igbos are many doing their businesses there with the yorubas and there is no problem at all.
Even my husband has some of them as in-laws as the only 2 girls of his parents are married to Igbo men
what tribe are you from
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Kennyswag: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by flexyrule(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Ete, don't be annoyed. I know mentioning peppersoup sellers got on your nerves.

When we mention distinguished housemaids and servants, you would feel at home with the names there.
Swerve man. You've got nothing to say. You're begining to make me feel like am engaging in a convo with someone that is mentally unstable. This is evident in your posts.
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Kennyswag: 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
CSTR2:

Don't be funny.
I gave you three different street surveys in Lagos.
Where would you get a bigger variety of opinions.

https://www.nairaland.com/3486442/nigerian-lady-lists-reasons-why
did you even open the link to that thread?
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by IgboSomalia: 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
flexyrule:
Swerve man. You've got nothing to say.

Sense don dey enter your head small small.
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by YorubaKing: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
IgboSomalia:

You should get yourself a Yoruba bride and improve the genes, IQ, creativity, intelligence and business acumen of your kids.

you're indeed an Omoluabi… You're doing such a great job roasting these mofos!

Keep it up! cool

4 Likes

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Tembebe: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Kennyswag:
what tribe are you from
Ibibio,why do you ask?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by flexyrule(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Sense don dey enter your head small small.
I can see how jobless you are. You opened an an alternate profile today and have already spent 4 hours on nairaland alone. Not everyone has got time for bullsh*t man. Go sh*t and eat your faeces.
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Kennyswag: 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
Tembebe:
Ibibio,why do you ask?
nothing
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by IgboSomalia: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
flexyrule:
I can see how jobless you are. You opened an an alternate profile today and have already spent 4 hours on nairaland alone. Not everyone has got time for bullsh*t man. Go sh*t and eat your faeces.

Glad you viewed my profile. Hope you can see I don't take prisoners. Na total wipeout I dey do.

Since you come from a lineage of houseboys and servants who take poo figuratively, not surprised you eat it literally.

2 Likes

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by IgboSomalia: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
YorubaKing:

you're indeed an Omoluabi… You're doing such a great job roasting these mofos!

Keep it up! cool

Ẹ seun bàbà mí.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by flexyrule(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Glad you viewed my profile. Hope you can see I don't take prisoners. Na total wipeout I dey do.

Since you come from a lineage of houseboys and servants who take poo figuratively, not surprised you eat it literally.
And foolish of you to think every Niger Deltan is an Ibibio.
You must really be the worst specie of id*ts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by YorubaKing: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Ẹ seun bàbà mí.

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by YorubaKing: 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
flexyrule:
And foolish of you to think every Niger Deltan is an Ibibio.
You must really be the worst specie of id*ts.

If you no be Yoruba... sorry, you be nothing! cool

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Godsonkemz(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
Women of substance.. Not jobless foools who waste their productive time here arguing to take tribal credits.
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by IgboSomalia: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
Godsonkemz:
Women of substance.. Not jobless foools who waste their productive time here arguing to take tribal credits.

Godsonkemz:
Thank God for their compassionate heart to spare her. If this happened in Aba or Onitsha, by now she must have met her God to receive her final judgement after receiving an instant justice at hands of these unfriendly men.

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by FManager(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
IgboSomalia:

You don't have a choice.

West Side is the best side.

Yoruba women on that list are 21. Those other people have just 3. Out of the 3, one of them is an Yoruba lady that married "those people". Her name is Lola.

If na tech, leave am for Yoruba ladies. But if na Okrika business, Plantain chips hawking or Beer parlour business, na wetin "those people" sabi be that.

Will you keep quiet this yoloba man, why are you being so out of place, I will slap you ooo. tongue

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by codesngr(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Yorubas don't dominate, we go ahead to own the damn show.

Just so you know, out of the 13 Grammy awards held by Nigerians and persons of Nigerian descent, Yorubas own EVERYTHING.

And Grammy award is ur achievement. No need to argue , Igbo boys re ruling ur town market. Soon we gonna rule ur town
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by IgboSomalia: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
FManager:

Will you keep quiet this yoloba man, why are you being so out of place, I will slap you ooo. tongue

My Okoro brother, no slap me o.

If I don't blow Yorubas' trumpet, who would blow it? You?

2 Likes

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by IgboSomalia: 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
codesngr:

And Grammy award is ur achievement. No need to argue , Igbo boys re ruling ur town market. Soon we gonna rule ur town

You don't mean it. Igbo boys are ruling my town market? That's wonderful.
The Babalojas and Iyalojas of markets are now Igbos.
Congrats.

Keep talking nonsense. That's why masquerades flogged Chiefs from your place in Computer Village the other day.

In addition to the 13 Grammys which we have and you can never have, we also have a Nobel Laureate which Shuna Ashebe used all his life to chase and never got.
When are you getting that? grin

2 Likes

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by finickykblazy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
While perusing the list, I noticed most of the women got a degree or affiliation with a university abroad. International exposure really broadens & hone talent & skills.
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Expert17: 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
flexyrule:
It's one thing to be ignorant, it's also another to be stewpid. But it's a totally different thing to be ignorant and stupid at the same time. Majority of the loud-mouthed fellows on this thread belong to the last category.
So because one woman heads a scrappy department in CBN (a job that was probably gotten through recommendation and long legs) that makes the person a champion in FINTECH. 99% of tech inclined jobs in the Central Bank are carried out by contractors/consultants. Nigerian Youths are really stewpid and Tribalism ain't helping them at all.

IPOB spotted.....

Scrappy department in CBN..... Wat d FVCK....

Ur post s full of tribalism...
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by flexyrule(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
Expert17:

IPOB spotted.....

Scrappy department in CBN..... Wat d FVCK....

Ur post s full of tribalism...
Swerve kid

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Expert17: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
codesngr:

Try n Rule Nigeria...........stop fighting for BIAFRA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Expert17: 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
flexyrule:
Swerve kid

Swerve baby...... Stop d tears grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by unbitchable(m): 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
Tembebe:
Ibibio
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Kennyswag: 12:12am On Dec 24, 2019
codesngr:

how is 2×2 shops now achievement?gringrin
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Adaeze001: 12:19am On Dec 24, 2019
Hello!...
I am an Applied Chemist currently serving,looking for a PPA in Ibadan,i am 23,female...
Please if you know of any public or private company where i can me accepted please kindly chat me up on whatsapp @ 07030546849...
Thank you...
IgboSomalia:

First of all, I want to thank you both for not crying marginalisation, hatred, jealousy or wickedness. This is a rare trait in our muddy Somalians.

Your complaints have been noted. We would tell the appropriate quarters to create a list of the most renowned Okrika sellers, Garden egg hawkers, peppersoup peddlers and beer parlour operators. I assure you, that list would feature your women.

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Adaeze001: 12:25am On Dec 24, 2019
Hello!...
I am an Applied Chemist currently serving,looking for a PPA in Ibadan,i am 23,female...
Please if you know of any public or private company where i can me accepted please kindly chat me up on whatsapp @ 07030546849...
Thank you...
IgboSomalia:

You don't mean it. Igbo boys are ruling my town market? That's wonderful.
The Babalojas and Iyalojas of markets are now Igbos.
Congrats.

Keep talking nonsense. That's why masquerades flogged Chiefs from your place in Computer Village the other day.

In addition to the 13 Grammys which we have and you can never have, we also have a Nobel Laureate which Shuna Ashebe used all his life to chase and never got.
When are you getting that? grin
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by emilfischer(m): 2:55am On Dec 24, 2019
This is awesome kudos
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by LZAA: 3:48am On Dec 24, 2019
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Native Cat Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi State. Photos / Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth / Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.