Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,378 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr (44612 Views)

Cryptro - Cryptocurrency, Blockchain , Bitcoin & Financial Technology / Nigeria’s First Digital Bank Is Powering The Financial Technology Sector / Amy Jadesimi And Funke Opeke On 50 World's Top Women In Technology List - FORBES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by jaephoenix(m): 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Spallanzani:

Oooh, I can see you stylishly avoided the post of Sayu Abend, the one I helped you research. Like I said you are not a player in FinTech, you know nothing about it
And you stylishly ignored the definition of Fintech there
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by jaephoenix(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
Spallanzani:

I created a thread with a source which you can access, but all you could do was to bring your tribal bigotry here. You are a demented idiot, a weak individual with extreme low self esteem. I don't blame you, you lack basic education. Stop wasting your life away on all thread displaying your bigotry, your life will end up in a mess before you know it. The person I posted has implemented lots of FinTech projects especially card solutions, she's certified CIPP. You are too mentally deficient to know different areas of FinTech which card solution is one of them. Enjoy your rotten life and warped prejudice.

Modified: See your mumu, he said FinTech is different from banking, who are the major players/collaborator in Fintech. You need education
Did you finally check what actually Fintech is?
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Spallanzani: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
jaephoenix:

I'm done replying you both.... I don't waste my time on retards
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by jaephoenix(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Spallanzani:

Thank you sir
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2019
Spallanzani:

I created a thread with a source which you can access, but all you could do was to bring your tribal bigotry here. You are a demented idiot, a weak individual with extreme low self esteem. I don't blame you, you lack basic education. Stop wasting your life away on all thread displaying your bigotry, your life will end up in a mess before you know it. The person I posted has implemented lots of FinTech projects especially card solutions, she's certified CIPP. You are too mentally deficient to know different areas of FinTech which card solution is one of them. Enjoy your rotten life and warped prejudice.

Modified: See your mumu, he said FinTech is different from banking, who are the major players/collaborator in Fintech. You need education

Grow up FinTech is very different from banking,, FinTech can be powered by non financial institutions like IT firms to drive transaction...go to Kenya and see how the Telecom firms are driving FinTech there . Abi are they now banks...dude grow up, FinTech is very different from banking ...FinTech is using ICT to drive inclusiveness and financial transaction and it's is very different from banking

Go and study the meaning of FinTech

Ode.....
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 11:31am On Dec 26, 2019
Spallanzani:

You just don't know anything...it's a pity
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2019
jaephoenix:

Dude js daft he said that FinTech us banking I told the dude that his list is bullshiìt... He doesn't even know that FinTech in most cases are driven by non financial institutions

Dude is just daft and stupid .. trust me
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Spallanzani: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Grow up FinTech is very different from banking,, FinTech can be powered by non financial institutions like IT firms to drive transaction...go to Kenya and see how the Telecom firms are driving FinTech there . Abi are they now banks...dude grow up, FinTech is very different from banking ...FinTech is using ICT to drive inclusiveness and financial transaction and it's is very different from banking

Go and study the meaning of FinTech

Ode.....

This will be my last reply to you. If you can't understand fintech and it's inclusions after this, then I can't help your jaundiced brain anymore. Educate yourself or die of ignorance

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_technology

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
Spallanzani:

This will be my last reply to you. If you can't understand fintech and it's inclusions after this, then I can't help your jaundiced brain anymore. Educate yourself or die of ignorance

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_technology

Your stupidity is awesome.. is this the definition of FinTech....who uses Wikipedia

Shame in you ....you just made yourself look foolish

That is what tribalism does ..it makes them look stupid. In order to paint and make it look that their tribes look great they posted nonesense and the tribalistic OP allowed it

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Spallanzani: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Stop making a fool of yourself....nobody uses Wikipedia as a reference because it can be edited...what kind of education do you guys even have ...why did I take this long time to know
Shifting goal post again...your parents wasted money on your education. It's high time I allowed you wallow in your ignorance. Fool like you wouldn't know that ordinary mobile banking you do and bank apps are all categorised as Fintech.

Educate yourself before you die of ignorance... stop embarrassing your lineage in public

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/fintech.asp

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
Spallanzani:

Shifting goal post again...your parents wasted money on your education. It's high time I allowed you wallow in your ignorance. Fool like you wouldn't know that ordinary mobile banking you do and bank apps are all categorised as Fintech.

Educate yourself before you die of ignorance... stop embarrassing your lineage in public

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/fintech.asp

You are just daft...I gave you an authoritative definition from FinTech group and you are doing this....

Now GTFO
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Caseless: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2019
hmmm
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Tembebe: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tembebe:
Nor vex.[s][/s]I already had a war of words with him on a diff thread sometimes ago.[s][/s]
I felt I should talk to you cos I believe you would listen.
My husband, e joor (I'm married to a Yoruba man like you,hence the 'My husband' Lolz)

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Decryptor(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
LegendHer0:

Who founded this companies is the main koko. List the lies I made in my post.

Flutterwave was founded by a Yoruba yes or no? That he sold a stake is not the issue of discourse here.

John Obaro is Okun the Yoruba speaking tribe.

Tunde Kehinde was co-founder of Jumia.

Beside the e-transact mistake I made, can you point out the lies in my post?

Oga...i get am before no be property!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Native Cat Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi State. Photos / Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth / Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.