Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,060 members, 7,832,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) (87031 Views)

Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) / See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by maasoap(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
vizkiz:
Released for committing what crime exactly?

God I hate this fuçking country!

You want a Banana Republic where anything goes? He could have caused civil unrest by now with his useless movement. People like him wouldn't wait to see things to the end before they would run away to wherever they are keeping their wife and children

You can hate this country as much as want, it is all what many of us have got. One useless man can't be allowed to to set it on fire after keeping his wife and children save somewhere. I knew how much he made through his last presidential ambition. Is that the person who is genuinely after change or revolution?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Pappyjim: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
It shows you're one of d most idiot asshole in town!
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

fake news this is video of the first release
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Advocate500: 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Zombies he is still shouting revolution now.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Shemadex(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
Humphrizy:
He is now a free man.....Nothing sweet pass Money and freedom

Kindly whatsapp or call 08"0"9215"19"59 if you need Natural Pure Unadulterated Honey... Thanks
thank God the fear of Yoruba hahahahah
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by raymondele86(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
post=85193139:

Na so.

Our darling daddy is a good daddy.

He takes very good care of people

Oga wey mumu...

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by nedekid: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
post=85193139:

Na so.

Like seriously, you sure all is OK?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by TallPck1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
Humphrizy:

It's not fake niii... He even said Merry Christmas to Nigerians undecided

U get time to dey reply that one self. Person wey no even get data watch video, seeking mumu attention.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Godhatesodomy: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
wow
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by jahsharon: 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
vizkiz:

This country also hate fuccking nuisances like you.
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Shemadex(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
olasco2035:
please Dan Allah who na be sowore ....I didn't no him wallahi
Google it the fear of Yoruba media prompt baba to release him
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by tusinemmy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
am happy 4 him
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
ernieboy:
buhari made people to know sowore? are u dense? he may not have scored a large no of votes even in his local govt because Nigerians have a "herd" mentality, we vote for parties rather than individuals.
Read my comment again but slowly this time.

I wrote "even though he was known to everyone he wasn't popular"

Definition of popular

regarded with favor, approval, or affection by an acquaintance or acquaintances
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by koyyess: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Good. He should stay away from trouble till 2023. His track record is now 'sure'.
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by greypencils: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
post=85193139:

Na so.

Egbe
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Rawtruth1: 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
Imagine a world without A Christian nation of America. God is truly a wise father.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Blessedchild24(m): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
Would be grateful if i could see someone to help me gain work experience in a banking firm or any related field.....

Pls I studied Economics and currently awaiting NYSC.
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by MrCaesar: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
Damage control

1 Like

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by akinemma1: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by baby124: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lol...good. Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by stagger: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
The power of having a second passport from the world powers that be.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by godwon01(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
He was kept for a purpose. Every disadvantage is a blessing. Wishing him happy re union with his family.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by mamajj17(f): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
vizkiz:

Not just the Country, but the Continent dear lipsrsealed
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by sainttyayo(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
jtjohn:
Great news
Congratulations to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by crystalpapers(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Burial arrangement for sweet steve

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by bindukwe(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
LadiIshola:
Victory at long last.... Either way it's a loss to the federal government. You keep him and disobey court orders, you're giving people more reasons to continue to struggle..... You now release him after much pressure it's definitely evident that we can only achieve this much and more through continuous struggle.

Why do you want the federal government to lose?

Why is it important for there to be a winner in this struggle?

Let good ideas reign not humans winning?
That's how bad ideas propagate, when we support people not ideas
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by bindukwe(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Read my comment again but slowly this time.

I wrote "even though he was known to everyone he wasn't popular"

Definition of popular

regarded with favor, approval, or affection by an acquaintance or acquaintances

You've perverted the meaning of popular

The same dictionary you got that meaning from said from said "regarded with great favor, approval or affection especially by the general public"

You added the latter to support your argument
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by gazza07(m): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
After U.S senators called for his release. They shld also call for dictator buhari's resignation asap
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Tomilola360: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
zclass:
Send the coup plotter back!
a politician initiating a revolution

That's where he got it wrong for me.
Would have made sense not running for presidency.
Greedy sowore.

I disliked him the moment He, Moghalu and Fela couldn't form an alliance and speak with one voice.

The youths are not ready yet.
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
bindukwe:

You've perverted the meaning of popular

The same dictionary you got that meaning from said from said "regarded with great favor, approval or affection especially by the general public"

You added the latter to support your argument
Bro I am tired of responding to you.

I clearly wrote that Sowore was well known but not popular in my initial comment.

So I don't know why we are still arguing this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.