Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,061 members, 7,832,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) (87032 Views)

Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) / See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Antara0503(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
deboysben:
He is smelling buhari buhari.

RevolutionNow protest ko rotationNow freedom ni.
hmmmm#na wah oo
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by bindukwe(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bro I am tired of responding to you.

I clearly wrote that Sowore was well known but not popular in my initial comment.

So I don't know why we are still arguing this

This is your first response to me, you were arguing with someone else I just followed it.

Anything well known is popular by nature.

What dictionary is that?
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
AnanseK:

Leading a violent revolution to overthrow a democratically elected government.

A nonviolent revolution is a revolution using mostly campaigns with civil resistance, including various forms of nonviolent protest, to bring about the departure of governments seen as entrenched and authoritarian.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonviolent_revolution

cc: vizkiz

He committed no wrong and has never been associated with violence. His only crime is standing against corrupt leaders of the country. What hurts is when people like the one who just commented are ready to lie to support evil. It is just shocking people like this exist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by nextstep(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
As my people say, he who fetches ant-infested firewood should not complain if he is visited by lizards...

At least some people protested and went to court for his matter, so he cannot say nobody cares. grin

Nevertheless:

Dem no dey tell person... jara jara
You go learn your own lesson... jara jara
If you no know yourself you go lost oh... jara jara
Omo nobody holy, no apostle.... jara jara...
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
bindukwe:

This is your first response to me, you were arguing with someone else I just followed it.

Anything well known is popular by nature.

What dictionary is that?
No sir

Well known is not popular by default.

A person can be well known and notorious instead of being popular

A person can be well known and people maybe indifferent about him or her.

A person that is well known and popular would receive positive recommendations from the people as specified in the definition you posted earlier.

"regarded with great favor, approval or affection especially by the general public"
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Raalsalghul: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
post=85193139:

[s]Na so.

Our darling daddy is a good daddy.

He takes very good care of people,
especially stubborn people.

One of them will never sets his foot on Nigeria soil for many years to come after jumping bail.

Troublemakers and those who don't want peace to reign in our darling country are all in trouble.[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Rapmoney(m): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mannabbqgrillz, see the way people dey insult you for Travel Section because of your foolish comment. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by babzo(m): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sunofgod:
Useless man.......rebel without a cause.

And of what use have you been to Nigeria?
Even Nairaland? Infact just your parents sef?
What use?
Talk nau

1 Like

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by realstars: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nothing is free than freedom.
You are Welcome bros.
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by ernieboy(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Read my comment again but slowly this time.

I wrote "even though he was known to everyone he wasn't popular"

Definition of popular

regarded with favor, approval, or affection by an acquaintance or acquaintances
u also read my comment again, u may be popular i.e. view in a favourable manner but because of our herd mentality the populace will still vote for any " goat" brought out by any of the big parties. was the late gani fawehimi not viewed favourably by many, why was his conscience party not able to make any mark in the political landscape? the truth is that Nigerian electorate are one of the most politically uneducated lots when it comes to choosing leaders, they simply vote for any of the major parties even if the party presents an idiot.
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by tycomm(m): 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Freedom at last..
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Annie939(f): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
enjoy your Xmas
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Banky16(m): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Go home and sin no more
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Tulsaguy: 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
zclass:
Send the coup plotter back!
a politician initiating a revolution

Insha Allah, you and yours shall be candidates of kirikiri... I just de pray your prayer for u oh... No vex.

U de vex? Monkey
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by realstars: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nothing is sweeter than freedom.

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
Tulsaguy:

Insha Allah, you and yours shall be candidates of kirikiri... I just de pray your prayer for u oh... No vex.

U de vex? Monkey
ur a heavy foool
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Ucee1999: 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Shattuck(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
sowore is a great and brave guy no matter what anyone may say. 2. its a shame that for him to be released the international community had to speak up against tyranny. 3 this clearly shows that Nigeria does not have a judiciary so the fed govt\buhari now has the power to decide who is guilty or not,who is freed or held back in detention,Nigerian security officers no longer answer to the judiciary or the masses they just wait from orders from the greedy corrupt tyrant and the cabal

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Roon9(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mykel51:

He was around in court yesterday

Lols I don tire abeg
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Roon9(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
post=85194878:

Seun, Mynd44 OAM4J Dominique.
Rule 2

Hypocrite! you can insult people all day everyday but once they hit back you run to the mods like a kid calling on his momma to come fight for him. Your bra is showing bro

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by bindukwe(m): 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Iamgrey5:
No sir

Well known is not popular by default.

A person can be well known and notorious instead of being popular

A person can be well known and people maybe indifferent about him or her.

A person that is well known and popular would receive positive recommendations from the people as specified in the definition you posted earlier.

"regarded with great favor, approval or affection especially by the general public"

My bad.

I was wrong, I had to go do some reading on it.

You're correct.

one step away from ignorance....lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
zclass:
Send the coup plotter back!
a politician initiating a revolution

Which revolution??
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Roon9(m): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Felixamos:

Are you minding that one? The highest the mod would do is ban my moniker but I believe even the mods know that @ is mentally deranged..

Fundamental mental derangement. The boy is both psychotic and challenged. Sometimes I really feel for him though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by yenereal(m): 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
post=85193165:
It is 100% sure that Nnamdi Cownu will never set his foot on Nigeria soil again till 2023 after jumping bail.

He can make every noise from wherever he ran to for all we care.

Go and fry dead meat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
Roon9:

Fundamental mental derangement. The boy is both psychotic and challenged. Sometimes I really feel for him though

Honestly, sometimes I feel for him but his post can be very annoying that it overrides the pity I have for him and makes me tell him the truth about himself..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Patojargz: 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
Freedom On God. No doubt!
Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Which revolution??
#revolution now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
Cowards. I pray Sowore refuses to fight for the monkeys. Let them sit down and be waiting for US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.