Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,824 members, 7,902,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

55truth's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 55truth's Profile / 55truth's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Food / Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by 55truth: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
vickydevoka:

I have given him everything. I would have divided the money into two if I knew I earlier. Sorry for that

Remember you did not even give me a thing. Just edit the quoted post and remove my account details there please. I don't want internet to forever remember me as someone who once begged online. Please. Thank you.
Food / Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by 55truth: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
wiseone28:
What is the title of your thread?

Oga, abeg edit the quoted post and remove the bank details, for privacy sake and for the future. Please. Thank you.
Family / Re: People Are Suffering. by 55truth: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2023
Sukkyy2010:
location please

In my village in Akwa Ibom. If that is okay by you.
Family / Re: People Are Suffering. by 55truth: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sukkyy2010:
please I also have in mind to do the same as you did but I don't know how to get in touch with widows, please is there anyway one can get widows in any geographical area or do they have organization?, How did you got contact with them?. I'll be very glad if you share me some clues or ways I can get contact with them. Thanks in anticipation.

I can arrange at least 20 real life widows for you. You can use any suitable means to confirm their identity. These women are going through a lot. Just a proposal.

1 Like

Family / Re: People Are Suffering. by 55truth: 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
staga:

You must be dolt!

Why the thing dey vex you?
Crime / Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by 55truth: 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

Seen right? I have not been feeling fine since yesterday that was why u didn't hear from me, but thank my God for this evening,

Yes sir, I received it. Thank you very much. May God replenish your sources and you and your household shall never be in lack. I'm really grateful for this. Thank you.

Apologies for replying this late.

And most importantly, whatever is the sickness, may you be strong over it. You are healed Sir in Jesus name, Amen.
Crime / Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by 55truth: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
@DaddyGngeess, I have seen your good works on this forum. Only someone with the spirit of God do that and your reward will beat the understanding of man. Don't ignore me sir, please. Economically it's heavy on me presently. As you have promised to help me, please come through for me at this very challenging period. Your assistance will surely help me to BREATHE.

My account details remain: 6 9 7 16 4 4 1 27, Fide.lity Bank. Gil.bert Den.nis

Please I'm spacing the account details to avoid antispam bot ban. Thank you for your understanding Sir and I believe God will pass through you to help me breathe. Thank you.
Crime / Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by 55truth: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2023
DaddyGngeess:
Hhmmmm, sorry bro, dm me ok, don't worry i will make you breath for sometime

Hello sir, Good morning to you. Unfortunately I have been banned on the thread you made the above comment by antispam bot. So I can't comment there again for now.

Sir, like I said, you would not only help me, you would save souls with any assistance you render to me. You can see that economic frustration motivated the creation of the thread. It's hard and heavy on me. Just help with any little you can please. It will go a long.

Kindly check your previous mention for my account details as you requested. If I drop again here, antispam bot will get me banned again. Thank you very much as you help and may God richly bless and reward you.
Food / Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by 55truth: 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
wiseone28:
What is the title of your thread?

For privacy reasons, please modify the post and remove my bank details. Thank you.
Food / Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by 55truth: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=vickydevoka post=123994761][/quote]

It's still there. Click on 'modify' and remove the details. Thanks.
Food / Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by 55truth: 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
vickydevoka:

I have given him everything. I would have divided the money into two if I knew I earlier. Sorry for that

Ok. For privacy reasons, please unquote and remove my account details there. Thanks so.

1 Like 1 Share

Food / Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by 55truth: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Bluntemperor:

O P and nonsense narratives!
The World has moved and is not just Nigeria alone!
How much COVID - 19 did your mum experienced in her time?
How much of the Russians - Ukraine War, affecting the Prices of Bread till now!

Even Covid 19 and Ukraine War?
Food / Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by 55truth: 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

Hhmmmm, sorry bro, dm me ok, don't worry i will make you breath for sometime

Thank. You.
Food / Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by 55truth: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
ekeneokwologu:
Times are really hard. If you are a single mother kind drop Aza.

I'm the Op of the thread. Situation pushed me into opening the thread.

Please any ...
Food / Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by 55truth: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
vickydevoka:

Send me your account number

Ok ma sir
Food / Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by 55truth: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
Miravik900:

This food woman with her dwarfed brain kids again 😂

Wetin this woman do una?

5 Likes

Food / Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by 55truth: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
LetsDestroyAPC:

Did he need to go to university and come back to sell palm oil?

You have helped me answer the question. And even if I should do it, can't I upgrade in the ways I do it?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Flood Trapped Several Persons In Trademore Area Of Lugbe, Abuja (Video) by 55truth: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hard to even think that is Abuja -FCT

1 Like

Food / Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by 55truth: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Fellow applicants, how are you coping with this cut-throat inflation?

71 Likes 9 Shares

Food / Re: Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by 55truth: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Nigeria has been turned upside down.

126 Likes 11 Shares

Food / Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now by 55truth: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Around the mid-90s, I was a little child then still following my mother to the market. My mother was into buying and selling palm oil. I may not remember everything again but I can still remember vividly that before we returned home, she would buy 10 cups of Garri for N10. If it is 15 cups, it would be N15. 20 cups would go for N20. That's N1/cup. That was in stock to serve till the next market day.

As a son of a palm oil seller, against all odds, I have strived to attend education up to tertiary level only to come back and be hit with unemployment, in an economy with throat-cutting inflation. That same Garri that was N1/cup, the attached photo is 6 cups for N500. This is not even enough for one mouth not to talk of several mouths. How did Nigeria become this expensive and difficult for average citizens to survive amidst massive unemployment/underemployment?

The recent removal of fuel subsidy has even worsened the whole situation, making prices of goods and services beyond the reach of the common citizens.

"Can the poor breathe please?"

I am an applicant with mouths to feed, finding it difficult to survive each day. And as a Nigerian living in Nigeria, can I at least breathe until I get a job or find capital to start a business and things become better?

Undoubtedly, millions of Nigerians are in my shoes, and even worst. This is evident in the Nigerian streets.

Yahoo, kidnapping, money rituals, etc are not meant for everybody but unfortunately, the youth are being pushed into it due to the state of the economy. Note: I'm not in any way in support of the aforementioned.

In Tinubu's voice, I would say, please,

"LET THE POOR BREATH".
"DON'T SUFFOCATE THEM".

And on behalf of unemployed Nigerian youths, WE WANT TO BREATHE. DO WELL TO HELP THE UNEMPLOYED WITH A JOB AND ANY OTHER SUPPORT.

82 Likes 10 Shares

Politics / Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by 55truth: 8:48pm On May 26, 2023
Game over
Family / Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by 55truth: 7:35am On May 25, 2023
What is your say?
Family / What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by 55truth: 7:31am On May 25, 2023
Let's discuss as a family, those mistakes you made which you later regret and you wouldn't want your children to make.

Mine was going to the university without learning a skill and solely hoping to land a good paying job with the certificate after school. When "Nigeria" dawned on me, I realized I made a mistake by not fortifying myself with skills while going to school.

My children will not make such a mistake. If God approves, they will go into sports and entertainment from tender age.

Let's learn from each other.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You by 55truth: 6:12pm On May 14, 2023
Another banger. Frustrating stories everywhere. Who curse Nigeria?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by 55truth: 6:11pm On May 14, 2023
Julius209:
As for the domain flipping , don't give up bro. You just acquired 6 names. Domaining can change your life financially if you don't give up.my current portfolio is close to 200 names and God has been so faithful

How many years have you been into domain sir? Seems this domain flipping is selctive. It favours some and leave the others.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by 55truth: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
"Fear human being" is a phrase you refused to take seriously.

Sorry for your bad encounter.

This is front page worthy.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, nlfpmod, Dominique etc.

15 Likes

Politics / Re: What A Man Did After We Cleared The Bush We Were Paid For by 55truth: 7:19am On Mar 23, 2023
DSC7:

A hungry man is an Angry man....

What if in the process of ordering him out of the farm the man attacked and maybe hacked him to death with a matchet? undecided

I said the same thing to him earlier
Politics / Re: What A Man Did After We Cleared The Bush We Were Paid For by 55truth: 7:18am On Mar 23, 2023
Tookool:
So you waited for him on the road for over 30 minutes?

Yes, I did. Can't say the exact time. It might be plus or minus.
Politics / Re: What A Man Did After We Cleared The Bush We Were Paid For by 55truth: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2023
Houseontherock1:
He had a cutlass or whatever he used for the clearing, arguing or fighting with him would have been a bad idea since you couldn't convince him not to steal people's sweat.

However, you could have told the person who gave you the clearing work because once he hears cassava was stolen around his farm, he'll know his labourers did it.

They may eventually arrest you both and if care is not taken, your thieving partner may just decide to not go down alone! Your silence after the show is what bothers me; the guy won't learn!

I think I have to do this but that is risky. Should anything go bad, the man will come back to fight me.
Politics / Re: What A Man Did After We Cleared The Bush We Were Paid For by 55truth: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
Merch:
Everyone is claiming to be a saint online sad

Not all at. I never said I am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.