Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi (712 Views)

I Can’t Count The Num Of Men I Have Slept With – Queen Facardi Reveals In Video / I Can't Count The Number Of Men I've Slept With Queen Facardi In New Interview / I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I’ve Slept With” Queen Facardi Reveals In New In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by zeenation(f): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Popular Ghanaian Slay Queen, Queen Farcadi has opened up on why she went into prostitution.

Without shame and with the highest sincerity, Queen Farcadi has stated that she is very lazy and can’t do any other work apart from prostitution.

To read the full story click on the link below

https://www.zeenationblog.com/2020/01/i-sell-my-body-for-living-because-im.html?m=1

Re: I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by Ladylite: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
But prostitution is not only hard work but dangerous work. Who is she fooooling
Re: I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by uniqueuser(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Her body;her business. WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!
Re: I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by blakid(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dis one loud.... She hasn't met a guy who will bang the hell out of her and she would wish she had become a pure water hawker instead...

1 Like

Re: I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Prostitution sef na work.

1 Like

Re: I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by chariisGRACE(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wow! What a hoe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marlian Artiste Priest unveils a great comeback To Nigeria / Kelly Hansome Proposes To His Girlfriend (photos & Video) / Toyin Lawani Praises Her 38th Birthday Celebration And 20-long Stretches Of Craf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.