Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

When They Don’t Just Have Time For You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When They Don’t Just Have Time For You (31735 Views)

Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) / We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys – Kenyan Ladies Fight Kenyan Men / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
I.dont think this post is all about marital or.romantic rship

It cuts across all facet of rship

Brother
Sister
Cousin
Father
Mother
Etc
Choose ur priority right...
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by tck2000(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Right now, I'm too busy to start or sustain a relationship!

WHY?

Because I have lucid dreams,
Dreams to become Rich & Charitable,
Dreams to promote Love and Peace,
Dreams to live a selfless & tolerant life,
Dreams to leave a lasting legacy affecting lives even after my demise.

A man without DREAMS is Walking Dead.
Do You Have A Dream? You are needed to bring your dreams to Reality, Success is not Automatic.

And if you don't have a Dream,
stop chasing clout,
find your Life Purpose & face your Life Squarely.
TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN!

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Elxandre(m): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2020
What if you're actually too busy?

Women can be frustrating with their desire to talk, talk and talk sometimes.
It's good to check up on partners regularly, but only a jobless person can actually afford to call 24/7 like many women want.

3 Likes

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by uncleck: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2020
ajericho:

I changed actually,

I used to be that clingy,

am social but don't find kinda connection with ladies
good you've come a long way already, you'll still have a long way to go still. It's never over till it's over
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Babacele: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2020
hmmmm madam Standing Ovation!
Brightgem:
Standing ovation for you Mister. Hope you meet a partner that compliments you and your ideology. An enlightened colleague said 90% of people, don't have sense. Lolz! So imagine what we dealing with out there every day
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by ajericho(m): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2020
uncleck:
good you've come a long way already, you'll still have a long way to go still. It's never over till it's over

yeah
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Brightgem(f): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2020
Babacele:
hmmmm madam Standing Ovation!
Lolz! So village people have started returning from their holidays.
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Babacele: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
I dey o....lols
Brightgem:
Lolz! So village people have started returning from their holidays.
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by superhero123: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
massalati:
i just love nairaland, exactly what i'm passing through right now am fade up i dont know what to do any longer, i have talk and talk and complain but it all fell on deaf ears as she dont feel disturb not calling/chatting with me the whole day. i love her and i still find it difficult to call it quit. am tired
My brother she is not into you. Replace her with someone who cares
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by massalati(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
superhero123:

My brother she is not into you. Replace her with someone who cares

thanks boss she called yesterday and told me her parent are behind her obvious atitude towards me
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by TheExclusive: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2020
massalati:
i just love nairaland, exactly what i'm passing through right now am fade up i dont know what to do any longer, i have talk and talk and complain but it all fell on deaf ears as she dont feel disturb not calling/chatting with me the whole day. i love her and i still find it difficult to call it quit. am tired

Chase your dreams bro. I don't believe anybody can give me stress in life. You have to take charge of your emotions and control it. In extreme cases, I will delete the person's contacts and everything about them. I won't contact them till the world comes to an end.

You cannot imagine what you achieve, if you channel that energy into your personal development and career.

1 Like

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by massalati(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2020
TheExclusive:

Chase your dreams bro. I don't believe anybody can give me stress in life. You have to take charge of your emotions and control it. In extreme cases, I will delete the person's contacts and everything about them. I won't contact them till the world comes to an end.

You cannot imagine what you achieve, if you channel that energy into your personal development and career.
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by massalati(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2020
TheExclusive:

thanks boss i have tried to work on my self is not just easy bro
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Jolene201(f): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2020
massalati:
Same here . well all thanks to this thread i will move on
exactly

1 Like

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Jolene201(f): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2020
exactly
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by SimeonOTC(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2020
massalati:

thanks boss i have tried to work on my self is not just easy bro

keep trying..
NEVER you in your life stop trying.
same thing happened to me and made a U-turn to work on my self and its working but truth to be told; "ITS NOT EASY"
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by massalati(m): 1:19am On Jan 20, 2020
SimeonOTC:

keep trying..
same thing happened to me and made a U-turn to work on my self and its working but truth to be told; "ITS NOT EASY"

Yes is really not easy i tried my best to let go but i always see her everything i do and since she find out that i love her she startd misbehaving with me...i love her bu i want to leave her honestly but is not just workin
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by SimeonOTC(m): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2020
massalati:

Yes is really not easy i tried my best to let go but i always see her everything i do and since she find out that i love her she startd misbehaving with me...i love her bu i want to leave her honestly but is not just workin

bro i can relate very well..
same thing happened to me, dated her for 5years, all of sudden, 5years memory wiped out of her head within a blink of an eye, she hardly pick my calls, read my text but hardly respond, start giving me all sort of attitude. i jst texted her "see what loving you too much has cost me"..as in, she jst broke me down cux i nvr expected..

bro jst forget about her, there is absolutely nothing u can do do.

jst try and move on..i did dsam and its working.

you can leave her and move on, you ar probably scared of being alone, its better than staying.

when mine left, i was down in every area of my life, mentally, physically, spiritually, financially, i mean every area, i sacrifice all to see if we can iron things out and make sure thing a normal agin, but all was nothing, my only option was to move on cux i was fight a lost battle, i did, thanks to nairaland pals, dis guys worked really well on me..am now having a decent and awesome life after her..

bro i swear, you can move on ,you can, jst man up ,agree and accept you lost, jst move on but dnt make her ur enemy and also dnt make her ur friend too..

1 Like

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by massalati(m): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=SimeonOTC post=85953308]

bro i can relate very well..
same thing happened to me, dated her for 5years, all of sudden, 5years memory wiped out of her head within a blink of an eye, she hardly pick my calls, read my text but hardly respond, start giving me all sort of attitude. i jst texted her "see what loving you too much has cost me"..as in, she jst broke me down cux i nvr expected..

bro jst forget about her, there is absolutely nothing u can do do.

jst try and move on..i did dsam and its working.

wow boss thanks alot u have put a smile on my face,i'm scared the next guy may hurt her i called her today and she said that am too over serious that she is tired of dating an introvert,bro i do really luv this girl with everything and am mentally unstable becuz she has taken absolute control of my life..i need help i want to leaue her but i find my self going back thanks boss i appreciate your contributions and i will do my best.

1 Like

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by SimeonOTC(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=massalati post=85963578][/quote]

lol..bro keep calm, and like i said, accept ur loss.

u ar currently passing through what i passed throughgrin
am an introvert too and at a time i was obsess with my ex cux at that time, she was the source of my joy, she knew all this and start playing with my emotions.,sometimes when i call, she would put the phone on another guy's mouth, sometimes when i call her at night, jst to hear frm her about her day, she hardly picks and when she do after series of calls, she will tell me she's going to night clubgrin all jst to play with my emotions cux she knows i hate all that stuff..

i knw u ar scared of being alone like i sad b4, probably difficult to woo another decent girl like her, i knw that feelings too, but bro IT'S THE ONLY WAY!

delete her contact, block her everywhere on social media and start ur recovering asap! it will take time b4 u will sure heal..b4 doing all this, send a text or letter to her, pouring all ur mind out to her but never beg her.NEVER!..am regretting doing this..

forget the aspect of u dnt want other guys to hurt her, jst forget cux if she's going to come back to you ,that's the only way, let karma and nature meet up with her..she's going to have sex with other guys and you cant stop or change it..
when mine left, she visited me 2weeks latter only for her to tell me the guy she left me for have 2 kids unknown to her..
i ask if will can still get back and that am ready to forgive her, she said NO and that she likes the life she's living now..i jst let her be..

me that was so obsess with her, wanting to be by her side and hear her voice everyday, i dnt even knw if she's alive todaygrin i cant even remember her number againgrin , the last time i called her was when she lost i junior sister, since then, the rest na historygrin

so bro, trust me, u wont diegrin jst leave! and you will be glad you did..

4 Likes

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Hopapa: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
xtun:
chase your dreams and forget bulshit, all this girls aint loyal, dont waste your time and little resource trying to please a girl... she will dump your ass as soon as she jam someone who have made it...be wise. They no dey ever get airtime lol
Wise words. She did so and then telling me she helped me a lot as I will have time to focus on my career. I said thank you. Bîtch
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by massalati(m): 6:40am On Jan 21, 2020
SimeonOTC:

keep trying..

thanks so much for your contributions i really appreciate but one more thing please, do u always feel jealous seeing your ex with other guys?
we had the same experience and please how can i contrl my emotions because most time i do cry in silent for the thought that no one truly loves me the way i do and it made me depress most of the time, i even fake my death just to get her back but suprisingly the next DYshe went 4 a party when the rumour was spreading that i was death, bro i love this girl and am sorry for bothering u with my problems. most times i do hate my life, being an introvert has caused me alot bro why is life so unfair and why was i created this way? boss is so painful n frustrating most of the time my gentility has made people to see ME as a weakling.HOW CAN I CONTRL MY EMOTNS
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by massalati(m): 6:56am On Jan 21, 2020
SimeonOTC:

keep trying..
same thing happened on my self and its working but truth to be told; "ITS NOT EASY"

bro why was i even created, why do i find it difficult to relate with people, why can't i keep a conversation with people, why do i have stage fright ... what is really wrong with me... why cant i stand up to my responsibilities and let my NO be NO, why do i love whole heartedly, why do i always feel that when am walking on the street all eyes are gazing at me, why do i always feel insecured? my parents has concluded that i'm a NIHILIST life is not easy over hear dealing with all my fears and this is affecting my education... i want to be a guy that will step on peoples foot witout givin a bleep abt hw they feel.my so called girl friend is telling me she is crushing on a guy that he wants the guy and go to see him daily when ever i complin she will ask me to do my worst.i want 2 let go of her am tired.b not easy over here
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by SimeonOTC(m): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2020
massalati:

thanks so much for your contributions i really appreciate but one more thing please, do u always feel jealous seeing your ex with other guys?
we had the same experience and please how can i contrl my emotions because most time i do cry in silent for the thought that no one truly loves me the way i do and it made me depress most of the time, i even fake my death just to get her back but suprisingly the next DYshe went 4 a party when the rumour was spreading that i was death, bro i love this girl and am sorry for bothering u with my problems. most times i do hate my life, being an introvert has caused me alot bro why is life so unfair and why was i created this way? boss is so painful n frustrating most of the time my gentility has made people to see ME as a weakling.HOW CAN I CONTRL MY EMOTNS

yah..seeing my ex with other guys made me freaking jealous, its normal.
frankly speaking man, u have alot to learngrin
you have alot a books to read and alot of prayer 2 pray, you have alot of research to do and i have alot to tell you bcux have bn there but man, i can bet my left balls, that you are going to be alright.

1 Like

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by jeff1607(m): 11:28am On Jan 21, 2020
Lamanii22:

But I think you should speak with your girl often... Maybe it's just me.. I like it when we speak everyday... It makes me feel like we are connected ...

what do u talk about often ,cos talking everyday especially in a long term relationship things get boring to talk about unless both like gist.

your response would be so much appreciated

1 Like

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by ECINOD: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2020
CONTACT 09015191578

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by massalati(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
SimeonOTC:

yah..seeing my ex with other guys made me freaking jealous, its normal.
frankly speaking man, u have alot to learngrin
you have alot a books to read and alot of prayer 2 pray, you have alot of research to do and i have alot to tell you bcux have bn there but man, i can bet my left balls, that you are going to be alright.

Thanks so much bro am very greatful and can your recomend any book?
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by SimeonOTC(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
massalati:

Thanks so much bro am very greatful and can your recomend any book?

books like

* Healing after loss
* believe you can by john Manson
* How to win friend and influence people
* Emotional
* Dating secrete
* freedom from sinful thought
* handout for emotional manipulation
* Looking up when life is looking by beth moore
* power of imagination
* self improvement (in pdf)
* Law of success
* What do you do with your time by sunday adelaja
* You are a bad ass_how to stop doubting your greatness and start living an awesome life (forgotten the author)

read and practise what you read and you will be amaze to know that you are jst running away from problem and challenges in life that are not actually chasing yougrin
giving negativity the power over you that day truly do not posses, study them and get ur confidence back, we all need someone both always learn to work ALONE IN LIFE.

lastly bro, a legend on nairaland once said and i quote, " if you are not ready for marriage, jst forget WOMENgrin "
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by massalati(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
SimeonOTC:

books like

* Healing after loss
* believe you can by john Manson
* How to win friend and influence people
* Emotional
* Dating secrete
* freedom from sinful thought
* handout for emotional manipulation
* Looking up when life is looking by beth moore
* power of imagination
* self improvement (in pdf)
* Law of success
* What do you do with your time by sunday adelaja
* You are a bad ass_how to stop doubting your greatness and start living an awesome life (forgotten the author)

read and practise what you read and you will be amaze to know that you are jst running away from problem and challenges in life that are not actually chasing yougrin
giving negativity the power over you that day truly do not posses, study them and get ur confidence back, we all need someone both always learn to work Thanks alot b grin "

Thanks boss i will go insearch of them.. you are a GOD sent
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by TheExclusive: 4:15am On Jan 22, 2020
massalati:

Thanks boss i will go insearch of them.. you are a GOD sent

Are you in school or working? You need something that will "distract" you from your present worries.Channel your energy and time towards your personal development also ( Career or studies). Get a good mentor. Makes friends (And female friends too!!) with great people you admire and engage them. All these can help distract you and with time, you will be fine.
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by massalati(m): 4:38am On Jan 22, 2020
TheExclusive:

Are you in school or working? You need something that will "distract" you from your present worries.Channel your energy and time towards your personal development also ( Career or studies). Get a good mentor. Makes friends (And female friends too!!) with great people you admire and engage them. All these can help distract you and with time, you will be fine.

i'm a student (an introvert) i find it difficult to socialize or make friends, i cheerish my solutide alot but am working very hard to step out of my comfort zone
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by TheExclusive: 5:02am On Jan 22, 2020
massalati:

i'm a student (an introvert) i find it difficult to socialize or make friends, i cheerish my solutide alot but am working very hard to step out of my comfort zone

Ok. As a student, that makes it even more easier. I assume you're an undergraduate. Do you belong to any association in school? Start by being an active member of your dept's association and a society in your church. With time, take up leadership roles. These can help you fight your introverted nature.

How are your grades? Do you think you can improve them? I think you can. Take them more seriously. Read those books someone here advised.

Do you have business ideas? Begin to write them down and start working on them during your leisure. Overall, you need to add more value to yourself.

This journey will make you to form new lifetime habits. To see the big picture of life. Habits that will take you out of your comfort zone. So be ready for the challenge. It won't be easy. Nothing good comes easy anyways.

2 years from now, that your girl will most likely see a new you. You may not even have her time at that point because you have more important things to do. You have more options. That's what makes you a boss. I'm already seeing the boss in you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them / Couple Rock Matching Shorts In Pre-Wedding Photos / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.