Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:07 PM

When They Don’t Just Have Time For You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When They Don’t Just Have Time For You (31779 Views)

Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) / We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys – Kenyan Ladies Fight Kenyan Men / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by massalati(m): 5:23am On Jan 22, 2020
TheExclusive:

Are you in school or working? You need something that will "distract" you from your present worries.Channel your energy and time towards your personal development also ( Career or studies). Get a good mentor. Makes friends (And female friends too!!) with great people you admire and engage them. All these can help distract you and with time, you will be fine.

Wow boss u just put a smile on my face i have been depress and it Has been difficult to lay my head and sleep as i have been awake all through the night...

i have never pertake in any organisation in my school/department i live as though i don't exist even in my department (a fresher but i did pre-degree) they sees me as one who has prestige, so i isolate my self from every departmental activities....

i stop going to church the day i was choosen as a drama coordinator, in every drama am to take lead roles... thanks boss i really appreciate......
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by sheDD(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
Brendaniel:
I have made a decision to not force any relationship to work, I have worked so much on self love that I plan telling whoever i marry in future that anyday She feels She is tired of the union She should let me know and I will let her be and would never hold anything against her because life to me shouldn't be full of problems, same reason i would let her pursue all her dreams She had before She married me as long as it doesn't affect our union negatively, At the end of the day we are all different human with different purposes in life and will meet our creator differently just as we came differently.
I don't want to believe you wrote this just coz the word came to mind and u just penned it down

How do you work on your "self love"?
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Brendaniel: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
sheDD:
I don't want to believe you wrote this just coz the word came to mind and u just penned it down

How do you work on your "self love"?

smiley I try to spend as much time as possible doing things I love doing, then create time to enjoy alone by myself and for myself, I try to make sure no one can make me happier than I can make myself happy, so my happiness cannot be tied to any person, not that I don't I don't meet people, but I only spend time with people who deserve my time.
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by TurnNewLeaf: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
Faithy1234:
My bf of 3yrs of suddenly changed...till now i dont kwn where i wronged him ..he is always busy.. had to move on .
nice dp.
What's your location?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.