Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office (41408 Views)

Niger Soldiers Announce President Bazoum's Removal From Office (Photo) / Donald Trump Impeachment Doesn't Mean Removal From Office / Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by one1prax(m): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2020
ghen ghen, but will it really happen?
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:
Why do many Nigerians like Trump like this

Someone who doesn't want you in his country

Because he stands for something... He isn't supposed to allow migrants troop into his country cos he is there to protect the integrity and interest of the United States. He is everything we wish we had in Nigeria.

If we had a Nigeria with border security preventing people from other west African countries from trooping into our country and working tax-free and using our resources, Nigeria would achieve more.

12 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by ForkDragnet: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

they like Trump but hate Buhari

Irony of life.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by SirKomA(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2020
Trump 2020! No body can ever change that, not even this witch.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by olisaEze(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2020
She has had those testimonies for a good part of a month, secured an impeachment against the man, so what has been keeping her from moving it to the senate? Im tired of all the media trials on CNN, move it already let’s hear word abeg!

7 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by MXrap: 11:15am On Jan 13, 2020
Pelosi is just wasting her time. The Senate is dominated by Republicans, the hoax impeachment will be shred at Upper chamber.

Trump2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by DaBullIT(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2020
smh

we know , as i said earlier , a prophesy is about to come to pass , but maybe it won't

I see so many people showing solidarity for Trump, calling Pelosi a fool , goes to show you really know nothing about saner climes,

If Pelosi can get Mitch McConnell to agree to allow witnesses and new evidence during the hearing / trial

Trump will loose 99%

the only way to make Mitch bow to pressure is to sponsor protests (not riots )all over the country pro-democrats on the streets , the neutral people and majority of those whose life and livelihood has been affected by trump's policies will join that protest

if that happens , i repeat Trump is going down , and he'd probably face charges thereafter

That's the beauty of saner clime

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by lilybonny(f): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2020
I wana see action madam ,not mere talk
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by jaxxy(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

He doesn’t want u abandoning ur country cos who then will fix it for you? Nigerians must stop running and face their fears.

That’s what America did to be were they are now.

7 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Isnow: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2020
your testimonies are full Balderdash and total bunkum hanty
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by shogsman(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

On the contrary I don’t fancy him,but him not letting Africans inside their borders is the only thing I admire about him.

7 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by TheRedpillguy: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2020
bastardmod:
Useless old deemocratic fool seeing giant Trumps in her nightmares.

Shameless idiot called Nancy pelosi.

Spits.

Trump is going nowhere, all of you should go and treat your malaria
Hehe.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by obashedrach(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2020
you need to understand trump work when u are connected
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Smellingrillmea: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

Most of them have never left Nigeria thats why

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by akdjr(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2020
Anything they want make them do as long as I get my Visa to UK this year I don't care.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by IpobAntidote: 11:18am On Jan 13, 2020
Pls don't remove the dotard via impeachment. We shall vote the clown out by Nov 5th

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by TooMuchStuff: 11:18am On Jan 13, 2020
cry

Enough evidence kee u dia

Trump going nowhere
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by jamace(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

And why do many Nigerians hate Trump like this? Is America their country?

In fact, the way some Nigerians criticize and insult Trump, they cannot do that to Buhari. Are they afraid of Buhari?

6 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

Yes we should stay back and develop ours..
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by DexterousOne(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

That's not even the issue
He not wanting us in America is fine

But what I don't get is n while bunch of Nigerians in love with a vile white supremacist

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Righteousness89(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

I don't like or love someone because of what I get from them.. I Love people that Do the Right things..

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by netflicks(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2020
Christian pulisic mumsi
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by MoIbrahim: 11:21am On Jan 13, 2020
The reason is religious, and you know religion can make you worship even a person that you are aware is killing you slowly.

danvon:

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Advocate500: 11:21am On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:

i heard Ibos cant and wont rule Nigeria?! because they got conquered during civil war

u and leadership, how has who rule or who don't improve ur life?except ur parents are politicians or else it makes no sense, move pass that man.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by DexterousOne(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2020
jaxxy:

He doesn’t want u abandoning ur country cos who then will fix it for you? Nigerians must stop running and face their fears.

That’s what America did to be were they are now.

Skilled Nigerians will continue to leave Nigeria for the agberos and efulefus to further destroy it cheesy cheesy

A country that does not allow merit reign supreme is a dommed country

5 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Timekeeper: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

Oga we like him final.. Stay in ur country, it's not a must u go to USA.. U av Iraq Iran Pakistan.. Choose one and stop making noise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Cterlingv2(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2020
*WhatsApp Business Secrets*
Here's the Secret Book To Passively Make 20k+ a Week on WhatsApp.

300 people will get this book for FREE when you save this number.

(+ 2 Big BONUSES�)

Click �� https:///2347088268645?text=Interested%20in%20your%20book to get yours now!
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Timekeeper: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2020
Trump2020:

I heard yorubas worship Soleimani.

Just like ur fathers in Igbo land worship Osama bin ladi and ojukwu

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On Jan 13, 2020
DexterousOne:

Skilled Nigerians will continue to leave Nigeria for the agberos and efulefus to further destroy it cheesy cheesy

A country that does not allow merit reign supreme is a dommed country

Bt do u have another country How long will u keep running and doing nothing?? Why not try to do Smtn and fix ur country.

Many of our corrupt and destructive politicians skoled and lived abroad. Then came back to be shameless and disgraceful elements.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) / Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS / AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.