Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:50 AM

Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office (41406 Views)

Niger Soldiers Announce President Bazoum's Removal From Office (Photo) / Donald Trump Impeachment Doesn't Mean Removal From Office / Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by ttmacoy: 11:42am On Jan 13, 2020
Correction he doesn’t want you in his country illegally. Guess what so does Canada who you all put on a pedestal.

Canada literally asked the US to reduce the amount of visas issued to Nigerians because we kept getting US visa and crossing over to claim false assylum.

danvon:
Why do many Nigerians like Trump like this

Someone who doesn't want you in his country

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Mouhstorph5(m): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

He his their messiah

Spit!
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by blowjohn(m): 11:44am On Jan 13, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
You Democrats are the ones crying a river. Did you people not say trump won't win ?. He will shame you again. Mark my words

Democrats are a bunch of satanic gay bastards.
Trump came and broke the power horses in america.
They think trump doesn't have powerful backups too. Someone that was in entertainment, business, real estate etc.
This is someone who doesn't go to night vigil or someone u see praying anyhow but he hates moral depravity.
That's why he will never support gays but at the same time he is ready to allow them live there lives.
Unlike that gay ass obama that wanted to dump gayism on us.
Nonsense Democrats and CNN bastards

8 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Harrynight(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2020
She should go and rest

Allow Senate decide that
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by LLMG: 11:50am On Jan 13, 2020
the question should be why don't he want you in his country.
danvon:

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by kestolove95(m): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2020
bastardmod:
Useless old deemocratic fool seeing giant Trumps in her nightmares.

Shameless idiot called Nancy pelosi.

Spits.

Trump is going nowhere, all of you should go and treat your malaria
ipob member
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by vr0xen: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:

i heard Ibos cant and wont rule Nigeria?! because they got conquered during civil war

Not that i like what trump2020 said but you are not God,did you know goodluck will ever become president right from aeylamesia saga.u cant say a thing like that i think you are wrong like i also think peter obi will preform more than all of them as a president

i think a lot of things like the likes of orji uzor kalu,t a orji, atiku, tinubu,tambuwal,kwankwanso,fashola el rufai will take this nation no where.

I dont see 9ja geting any better in the nearest future.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by ogene007: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

Must you be in his country? Go and fix your country and stop supporting a 'certificateless' President.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Agugbadin: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2020
Trump is good to rule USA at this time, evidently US economy is okay then jobs are been created monthly

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Leeprince: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2020
Wasting of time.. Pelosi oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Adakintroy2: 11:59am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

Because he is a republican. You don't force someone to let you in his house. Stay in your own house and make it habitable. It may come as a shock to you but America is not your country.

4 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by proxillin(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2020
DaBullIT:
smh

we know , as i said earlier , a prophesy is about to come to pass , but maybe it won't

I see so many people showing solidarity for Trump, calling Pelosi a fool , goes to show you really know nothing about saner climes,

If Pelosi can get Mitch McConnell to agree to allow witnesses and new evidence during the hearing / trial

Trump will loose 99%

the only way to make Mitch bow to pressure is to sponsor protests (not riots )all over the country pro-democrats on the streets , the neutral people and majority of those whose life and livelihood has been affected by trump's policies will join that protest

if that happens , i repeat Trump is going down , and he'd probably face charges thereafter

That's the beauty of saner clime

but she can't dictate to the senate on witness afterall, Dems refused to allow pro-trump people witness.

republicans owns the senate and they have the final say... they set the rule here...

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by KoredeOG: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Trump2020:

Says a Yoruba Iranian shiite

I have never seen a Yoruba shiite in Nigeria.
Why do you guys type shii just to be tribalistic?
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Tomide007: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
Trump2020:

I heard yorubas worship Soleimani.
Are you sick? which yorubas cause i'm a yoruba man
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Merimental(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:
who wants criminal minded ppl crawling into his country.
if na u nko

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by goslowgoslow(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

My brother I tire o...one of the worst president American has ever had.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Merimental(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lilbest3:
Lol
Na Pelosi wan remove Trump?
You use your advantage as majority to impeach him with partisan vote, that wasn't unfair to you but you believe if his party members acquit him with same partisan votes then it's unfair. You must be drunk and delusional

I wonda who brought dis to FP.
she has caved into pressure 4rm her own Dem senators n Senate pres Mitch McConnell after issuing her a deadline.

she failed n can't admit it just lyk Hillary Clinton. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by goslowgoslow(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
bastardmod:
Useless old deemocratic fool seeing giant Trumps in her nightmares.

Shameless idiot called Nancy pelosi.

Spits.

Trump is going nowhere, all of you should go and treat your malaria
Are you American?
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Klington: 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
RPirez:

You[s]mean IPOB fools. Na dem way be dat. They love to embrace their oppressors simply out of fear.
[/s]

Trump's really dealing with you

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Opinedecandid(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
gr8cany:
Pelosi be making noise since 1900

She is not a man, but a woman.
What did you expect from a 'she'?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Merimental(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
goslowgoslow:

My brother I tire o...one of the worst president American has ever had.

If d Word "Worst" is defined as
Booming economy
millions of employment
Fulfilling every campaign promise
Clamping down evil ppl around d globe
n Lastly denying a country (Iran) dat shoots down it's own plane d rite to Nuclear Arsenal,

den we need dat kind of "WORST" badly ova here.

5 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by blowjohn(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:
cool

They better remove the psycho before he gets the war he wants, Pastor Pence seems better, this Clown is not fit

What about deaconess clinton?
Nonsense
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by MoIbrahim: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Numerouno94:

Ur right. Jux lyk our islam brodas re still luvin Buhari despite d loopholes in is Government.
Nd how they see notin wrong in Fulani killing nd ravagin xtain communities.

Above is a typical example of how religion takes away the ability to be circumspect. Sorry o
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by kingsvictor2: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

yes because protection of USA citizen's lives and properties are his priority unlike who we hv here dat values cows than human. And who we hv here also has succeeded in projecting our country's image as a terrorist nation. So why should he want Nigerians to spoil his country? Now it's becoming clear to u dat B.sc and nepa bill ain't d same

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by blowjohn(m): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
Merimental:

If d Word "Worst" is defined as
Booming economy
millions of employment
Fulfilling every campaign promise
Clamping down evil ppl around d globe
n Lastly denying a country (Iran) dat shoots down it's own plane d rite to Nuclear Arsenal,

den we need dat kind of "WORST" badly ova here.

No mind the guy.
Nigerians have suffered to the point that its difficult to think straight again.
They can't recognize a buoyant economy when they see one.
They would rather prefer Obama with his gay rights activism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by thundafire: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ooni:
why are figures like soulemani, baghdadi late Isis leader etc becoming popular in Yorubaland. this calls for concern.
cs dey support dey present trouble ruling Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) / Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS / AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.