Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office (41403 Views)

Niger Soldiers Announce President Bazoum's Removal From Office (Photo) / Donald Trump Impeachment Doesn't Mean Removal From Office / Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by mcjohny(m): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:

Bro Ojuckwu had Mecenary and crude oil, its not like he was buying supply with palm oil

i never called for war, i called for sepration

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Daniel058(m): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:
Why do many Nigerians like Trump like this

Someone who doesn't want you in his country
When we know that we don't have such good leaders here ..why won't we appreciate the one doing good to his country peoples?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by AbuAeesha: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:
the thing dey surprise me!
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by HallaDaTruth: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2020
Nancy Pelosi the sad witch will never succeed. I have never seen such a bitter woman In my life.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by itsme01: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2020
Advocate500:
u and leadership, how has who rule or who don't improve ur life?except ur parents are politicians or else it makes no sense, move pass that man.

grin oh plese !! i just gave the troll who wants to drag yoruba into iranian affair alittle rufle, politicians know themselves and dont care about tribe
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2020
Pe L'oshi be dreaming grin

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Morenikeji070: 11:27am On Jan 13, 2020
[America election is next month 2020 ferbuary wise up quote author=Randy100 post=85748551]She is powerless in the senate. Nobody is listening to her, she will be disgraced as usual. The mother of all disgrace will come in november when Trump wins again.[/quote]
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by HallaDaTruth: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2020
DaBullIT:
smh

we know , as i said earlier , a prophesy is about to come to pass , but maybe it won't

I see so many people showing solidarity for Trump, calling Pelosi a fool , goes to show you really know nothing about saner climes,

If Pelosi can get Mitch McConnell to agree to allow witnesses and new evidence during the hearing / trial

Trump will loose 99%

the only way to make Mitch bow to pressure is to sponsor protests (not riots )all over the country pro-democrats on the streets , the neutral people and majority of those whose life and livelihood has been affected by trump's policies will join that protest

if that happens , i repeat Trump is going down , and he'd probably face charges thereafter

That's the beauty of saner clime
so you actually think Mitch can't push buttons too. I dey laugh in farsi

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by jamace(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2020
MoIbrahim:
The reason is religious, and you know religion can make you worship even a person that you are aware is killing you slowly.

Like its happening in North Eastern Nigeria, where some persons are harbouring people that are killing them, all because of religion.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Masaudmuhammed: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2020
The matters of removing "Donald Trump" in his office,
Eno de tear me sef;

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Donjay1356: 11:29am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

Work on your county and stop running to another man's land.
He is doing well for his nation what are we doing to make Nigeria better?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by showafrica(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

You dont have a choice than to like A straight forward person unlike an APC candidate.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

Simple. Because within Nigeria, overwhelming force has been used against certain sections of the country whereby our kinsmen are killed like fowls, discriminated against in employments and appointments, and basically dehumanized.
It, then, becomes exhilarating to see someone possessing exceedingly overwhelming force, who stands for the opposite of what is plaguing us .

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by incogni2o: 11:31am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

That is the exact reason I Like Him.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Proffdada: 11:31am On Jan 13, 2020
Barking dogs with no bite
Trump will always outsmart them cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Enwhen(m): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2020
RPirez:

You mean IPOB fools. Na dem way be dat. They love to embrace their oppressors simply out of fear.

Forget that thing oo, if dem nack u US Visa uugo say No ....Trump or no Trump , US any day I go go , na money I dey find....but I cannot hate Trump because he doesn't want me in his country , rather I will hate my country leaders for not making ours attractive...even Baba Buhari self no like to spend a night in Nigeria...afterall, they were the running to Nigeria some years back when 1$= 1N

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by MoIbrahim: 11:33am On Jan 13, 2020
jamace:
Like its happening in North Eastern Nigeria, where some persons are harbouring people that are killing them, all because of religion.

Na you get your brain
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Flygeriansteve: 11:33am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

It is Stockolm syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by DexterousOne(m): 11:34am On Jan 13, 2020
jaxxy:

Bt do u have another country How long will u keep running and doing nothing?? Why not try to do Smtn and fix ur country.

Many of our corrupt and destructive politicians skoled and lived abroad. Then came back to be shameless and disgraceful elements.

That's true
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Proffdada: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2020
danvon:

it's because he's high in political doggedness and knows how to play well. If you want to be good in politics, study him. He started from non-political arena to become a president of the United States with other political veterans in same race.

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by DaBullIT(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2020
You can laugh in tears if you want

If it is within the provision of the law for evidence and witnesses to be allowed in that hearing

mitch can push the buttons all he wants , The people will still win

HallaDaTruth:
so you actually think Mitch can't push buttons too. I dey laugh in farsi
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by blowjohn(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Breaking news: Pelosi cannot Remove President Trump From office..

Let me re echo that:
That ugly ass bitch needs to sit her ass down.
Trump isn't going nowhere!

4 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Proffdada: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:
cool

They better remove the psycho before he gets the war he wants, Pastor Pence seems better, this Clown is not fit

it's better to have Trump as president taking all the blows than Pence in the hot seat.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Numerouno94(m): 11:37am On Jan 13, 2020
MoIbrahim:
The reason is religious, and you know religion can make you worship even a person that you are aware is killing you slowly.

Ur right. Jux lyk our islam brodas re still luvin Buhari despite d loopholes in is Government.
Nd how they see notin wrong in Fulani killing nd ravagin xtain communities.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by blowjohn(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2020
Proffdada:
it's because he's high in political doggedness and knows how to play well. If you want to be good in politics, study him. He started from non-political arena to become a president of the United States with other political veterans in same race.

Not even that. If that's the case Nigerians would love so many leaders.
Trump has achieved so much.
Lowest unemployment rates.
The wall
Businesses are thriving.
So many that need long stories

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by itsme01: 11:38am On Jan 13, 2020
Proffdada:
it's better to have Trump as president taking all the blows than Pence in the hot seat.

Pence is like Osinbajo, calm but highly celebral, Trump is all action little planing, he might get results but he is endangering people all the way
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by HallaDaTruth: 11:39am On Jan 13, 2020
DaBullIT:
You can laugh in tears if you want

If it is within the provision of the law for evidence and witnesses to be allowed in that hearing

mitch can push the buttons all he wants , The people will still win

You Democrats are the ones crying a river. Did you people not say trump won't win ?. He will shame you again. Mark my words

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Numerouno94(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2020
DexterousOne:

Skilled Nigerians will continue to leave Nigeria for the agberos and efulefus to further destroy it cheesy cheesy

A country that does not allow merit reign supreme is a dommed country

A country where majority of her youths luv nd worship mediocrities lyk bbnaija.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by blowjohn(m): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Nancy Pelosi the sad witch will never succeed. I have never seen such a bitter woman In my life.

Well....how about tontoh dikeh?
Re: Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office by Bobyro: 11:40am On Jan 13, 2020
Nigeria has uncountable problems and here are y'all talking about people who don't even know you exist. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea / Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) / Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.