Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,751 members, 7,979,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:32 AM

Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation (69924 Views)

My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by DaddyRochie1642: 11:43am On Jan 16, 2020
Is that the LandLady in that Picture? shocked

She's Hot ...... I'm imagining her "Sucking my Dick right now" grin grin ....
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by PreyingMantis(m): 11:46am On Jan 16, 2020
Pourple77:
Wow, The hate is real.
Is it worse than what you guys display on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Pedrotina11: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2020
Y he no go smell with iru everywhere..abeg this is not racist anytin, its health related..she hates the smell of their food and it pervades the whole environ making it uncomfortable...Yoruba withe their iru, gbegiri, amala, smelling everywhere...abeg don't allow before u die untimely. Racist my ass, wanna kill this young vibrant woman with smelling food.
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by ekerintee: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2020
My dear ,don't insult him.its is his opinion.i know some white who like African food not than their own food .the white don't really have much food and to some of them the odour ( aroma) is strange .it's not as if the food is smelling but just that it has a smell which they are not used to.the truth is that African food can be perceived from a far distance,I have been to some houses in Europe and from the staircase,I know an African is staying there .this smell of the food diffuse through the kitchen.its not as if it's bad but the whole neighbour inhale it and feel like you are making them inhale what they don't want.like you cook fried rice and the and the whole neighbour knows you just cooked rice because of the odour.most of the white don't cook and feel offended with it.so it has nothing to do with any tribe in Nigeria but generally all blacks lol

quote author=Smellingrillmea post=85840297]

What food smells

African food has a very beautiful aroma

Does KFC smell good

You stupid Nigerian with no brain ......white stand against racism but a foolish black man trying to sound stupid .....bastard[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Pedrotina11: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Is that the LandLady in that Picture? shocked

I swear to God that Woman Is Hot? .... I'm imagining her "Sucking my Dick right now" grin ....

It is finished
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2020
BankyGee:

Why are you wishing my wish? undecided
No go there oooo, the lady is mine and mine alone. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by richPHAROAH: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2020
i have travelled to at least 30 different countries and i must say the landlord is on point. nigerians dirty your house, destroying your building, dirty the environment and make so much noise. there is nothing racist about this. if na me sef i will never rent my house to any nigerian. i recently visited malaysia for a week and was shocked at what nigerians have turn a place called taman kaughnaut to. this please is as dirty as ajegunle. any country that want to proper should ban peasant nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by lucky4west: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
thunder fire you bloody racist!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Earlystar698:
If you leave with Yoruba people you will understand the kind smell cheesy... At times I wonder if they use to rub shit in their body when cocking..

You're nothing but an heediot!

Don't igbos have ingredients that smell too?

That una okpei wey dey smell like sh!t nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by shogsman(m): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Openbusiness:
That's not racism. People have preferences. She only wants to rent to Europeans. Nothing wrong with that.
Listen to yourself and think about what you wrote again, this time around use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Gmajor(m): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
The most shocking thing about this article is that someone left Gambia and went all the way to London just to study performing arts.
What a waste of time and money.
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by shogsman(m): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
Racism is a matter of choice, that's her business, I don't see it as more than what it is,which is a lame attempt at satisfying your low self esteem,I experience it all the time.
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by tot(f): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Earlystar698:
If you leave with Yoruba people you will understand the kind smell cheesy... At times I wonder if they use to rub shit in their body when cocking..

You are a very disgusting human being to make such a statement. I hope you get banned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by tot(f): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Openbusiness:
That's not racism. People have preferences. She only wants to rent to Europeans. Nothing wrong with that.

What if she was an employer and only wants to give jobs to Europeans, I guess you would say that is not racism.

This thread shows the level of thinking and lack of exposure of many Nigerians, to the extent they do not even know what racism is.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by tot(f): 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
uuzba:

Ehhh? she is fine.
Simply put, there has to be agreement on what can be done on the property.
The whole nation of Oyibo in Western world, cannot eat pepper or spicy food.
As you are going to live with them, adjust your stomach and eat their food.

If you must still eat our Nigerian food, then find a landlord, or restaurant that allows it.

So because you share apartments you must eat their food? By the way, why must one person be the one to make the adjustment?
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by sorepco(m): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Don't u know Indian food Curry is di national dish in UK?

MrBrownJay1:
what about them stinky indians and their food... is that one ok?!
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Azmanaty: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
dazzlingd:

See people speaking this way, then when they get outside the country, they will cry racism when onyibo say something not as bad as this...

Blacks are a plague!

is your mother a plague??
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by frank417: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
We all know this is racism. The guy isn't even a Nigerian! Don't try to cover it up with that stupid ass reason. I can't even imagine myself getting told this stupid reason. Me that don't even cook. The most I do is indomie. This guy might be just like me. The woman is racist!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by seangy4konji: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Musa leave Nigeria gate still deh see ewu for London ooo...

If you smell some Bangladesh food or India

You go know say our food na issey miyake.

Musa eyes don see ooo
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Lleigh(f): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
sotall:
Na wa

She is just blunt.

The aroma of some food are unpleasant to the nose.

For me, any food that has iru doesn't appeal to me

I agree iru is a no no. I can't stand it and never use it
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by sharpwriter(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
oochi123:
So make I no chop Okpehe bcus I wan live for your house? Can't do without it Abeg..

What is okpehe?
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Airoflaw(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
post=85838752:

Na wa o.
Tins dey happen for dis obodo oyibo o.

Nothing can separate us from the love of edika ikong, ogbono and tuwo and efo riro.

God bless Nigeria.

is that not the same thing happening right here on nairaland check d comments above yet we expect oyibo not to be racist... Fake people everywhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by PAQ(m): 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Chai, who don go cook fufu for uk na?

But seriously even whites have some bad smelly meals, who here has eaten fundoo (Boiled cheese)? That food smells n tastes like crap!
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Bluffly: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
ikorodureporta:

u suppoz to know say na jokes
African food stinks is a joke?
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by adrusa: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
I was almost thrown out of a plane once in Manchester International Airport because some white dudes complained about the strong smell of the moinmoin that my daughter was eating.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by sacx: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Chukkychukky:
My brother its not racism its her choice even here where i reside the landlord dnt allow any other tribe except igbo, so d compound is only igbo

Because no one has named it yet doesn't mean it's not a form of discrimination. That's racism too. Besides, there is cooking hood to rid the apartment of every form of smell while cooking. So her excuse is very flimsy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

Confident in saying rubbish .......never in my life in canada have I ever seen that

Not interested where u live.
Google is your friend.
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by seangy4konji: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lleigh:

I agree iru is a no no. I can't stand it and never use it
so you go cook catfish perpperaoup you nor go put iru

Haaaa...which kain play be all this one..you go cook vegetable soup(efo riro)you no go put iru?ogbeni ...I fit say yes pack in na next day she go begin hear smell....I must finish that one month..

Who does that?
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by sharpwriter(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
uuzba:
These ones will bust their head. I used to cook rice and stew only O when I lived as a student with them. Ordinary the small pepper of the stew was turning their eyes and nose. If I come and be Yoruba nko? The house for don catch fire. Na only bread and butter them dey dey eat.
Lol @ bread and butter..... How do they get energy then?
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Lleigh(f): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
seangy4konji:
so you go cook catfish perpperaoup you nor go put iru

Haaaa...which kain play be all this one..you go cook vegetable soup(efo riro)you no go put iru?ogbeni ...I fit say yes pack in na next day she go begin hear smell....I must finish that one month..

Who does that?

I cook all of that with no iru.
There has never been iru in my house.
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by oochi123(f): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
sharpwriter:

What is okpehe?
..locust bean. But grinded and moulded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? / Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.