Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:45 AM

Number Of Times A Husband And Wife Should Have Sex In A Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Number Of Times A Husband And Wife Should Have Sex In A Week (1353 Views)

From Neighbors To Husband And Wife (Photos) / See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Number Of Times A Husband And Wife Should Have Sex In A Week by visaland(m): 6:09am On Jan 19, 2020
Number Of Times A Husband And Wife Should Have Sex In A Week.
Intimacy grows as you and your partner share physical moments. When it comes to how often couples have sex, science actually has an accurate idea. The average adult gets some action 54 times a year or about once a week.
Sex is designed to keep both partners content. If you can't be intimate with your partner, whether physically or emotionally or both, you cannot expect to having a lasting relationship with your partner. Your relationship cannot survive without intimacy, because intimacy is the foundation of any relationship.
It is important to have sex even if you’re not necessarily randy. Maintenance sex shouldn’t be the only kind of sex you’re having, but it should absolutely be on the menu. Sex in a happy marriage is important, and just as important is open communication. Communication that offers a compromise, discusses the desired frequency of sex, likes, dislikes, and preferences, are discussions that can improve things that otherwise would stay unchanged for years.
Absence of sex, especially in the years of youth can cause frustration in one or both partners and a feeling of emptiness. Without it, it’s easy to lose sight of your connection
A marriage can be sustained without sex but healthy sex in marriage is one of the most commonly cited traits among happy couples in the sense that intimacy enhances long-term relationships.
Follow, Like, Share And Leave A Comment.
Re: Number Of Times A Husband And Wife Should Have Sex In A Week by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 19, 2020
visaland:
Number Of Times A Husband And Wife Should Have Sex In A Week.
Intimacy grows as you and your partner share physical moments. When it comes to how often couples have sex, science actually has an accurate idea. The average adult gets some action 54 times a year or about once a week.
Sex is designed to keep both partners content. If you can't be intimate with your partner, whether physically or emotionally or both, you cannot expect to having a lasting relationship with your partner. Your relationship cannot survive without intimacy, because intimacy is the foundation of any relationship.
It is important to have sex even if you’re not necessarily randy. Maintenance sex shouldn’t be the only kind of sex you’re having, but it should absolutely be on the menu. Sex in a happy marriage is important, and just as important is open communication. Communication that offers a compromise, discusses the desired frequency of sex, likes, dislikes, and preferences, are discussions that can improve things that otherwise would stay unchanged for years.
Absence of sex, especially in the years of youth can cause frustration in one or both partners and a feeling of emptiness. Without it, it’s easy to lose sight of your connection
A marriage can be sustained without sex but healthy sex in marriage is one of the most commonly cited traits among happy couples in the sense that intimacy enhances long-term relationships.
Follow, Like, Share And Leave A Comment.

Next time speak when your brain allows. And ensure you stay off married people's sexx life...at least until you have a stable relationship after getting a verifiable income which is stable. Oniranu.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Times A Husband And Wife Should Have Sex In A Week by vickydankal(f): 6:32am On Jan 19, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Next time speak when your brain allows. And ensure you stay off married people's sexx life...at least until you have a stable relationship after getting a verifiable income which is stable. Oniranu.

I couldn’t agree more.
To me if you are not married at least with 5 years experience, you have nothing to say about Marriage. All you know could be head knowledge without experience.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Times A Husband And Wife Should Have Sex In A Week by zexy2030(m): 7:09am On Jan 19, 2020
vickydankal:

I couldn’t agree more.
To me if you are not married at least with 5 years experience, you have nothing to say about Marriage. All you know could be head knowledge without experience.
A lot of people can play football when sitting down or can drive an airplane with their mouth

1 Like

Re: Number Of Times A Husband And Wife Should Have Sex In A Week by Davash222(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2020
So, who are you to tell married people when and how to have sex?
Sex Regulator

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download. Green Day Father Of All… (2020) New / Married Man Faints After S*x With Married Lover In Lagos (video) / Should I Continue Or Move On??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.