Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,869 members, 7,969,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:18 AM

Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" (5988 Views)

Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery / Jonathan - I Can't Solve Nigeria's Problem Alone / Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by zaza1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2010
i did not bother reading though all the comments because i have just one thing to say to the OP, where is it written that you have to be a politician to be a good president, Atiku is a good politician and so is Babangida but they will make very bad presidents, he just needs to have a clear idea of the issues Nigeria has which we all know and he should be strong willed enough to protect our sovereignity and get the right people into the right positions to help him, this country needs a complete overhaul, i believe every single person supporting Babangida,Atiku,Buhari are all fcukin crazy, are they not tired of these same muth.a.fcukaz using us, these guys act like these positions were nade for them, and we still have people actually saying they want them, i just don't get Nigerians anymore,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by daroz(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2010
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by daroz(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mkpotu:

As far as I am concerned, Jonathan should leave that place and ensure that this zoning thing is made stronger (eg by enshrining it into our constitution) so that these northerners will not deviate when they take over.

The fact is simple, some Jonathan apologies are now comparing Jonathan & IBB and equally calling Atiku all sorts of names but I still believe that Jonathan is still the cause of all these problems, this is because more credible people from the Northern extraction would have declared interest if Jonathan were not contesting. He would have used this his power of incumbency to support a credible candidate of his choice from the North & he (Jonathan) will silence IBB the way OBJ did then & whoever that will contest knows that it is for four(4) years whilst power rotates back to the South. But these heavy men IBB, Atiku, Gusau came out because they believe they have the muscles to fight it out with Jonathan financially, physically & otherwise.

Our democracy is still fragile & Nigeria has a lot of diversified interest groups & to cure the mischief, zoning is one of the antidotes that can temporarily cure the mischief!

Lets see how it goes, anyway!

ZONING ZONING ZONING MY FOOT!!! angry angry angry
Look, I have one simple question for you and all other zoning activist. If eventually PDP now decided to actually zone the the presidential seat to the north in 2011, and a southerner, easterner or westerner from another party now win the presidential election, what are they going to say in 2015?
Will they say the time allocated to the north has elapse, so it should be zoned to the south or they will say since the north couldnt get back to seat in 2011, they should keep on trying till that four years remaining for them is completed?
I want you to answer this question
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by bisiaet: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2010
ZONING ZONING ZONING MY FOOT!!!   
Look, I have one simple question for you and all other zoning activist. If eventually PDP now decided to actually zone the the presidential seat to the north in 2011, and a southerner, easterner or westerner from another party now win the presidential election, what are they going to say in 2015?
Will they say the time allocated to the north has elapse, so it should be zoned to the south or they will say since the north couldnt get back to seat in 2011, they should keep on trying till that four years remaining for them is completed? I want you to answer this question

Thanks so much because I dont just understand this zonning madness of a thing.

Zonning, Zonning, Zonning to hell with zonning
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by bignaija(m): 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2010
o dear
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2010
LETS KEEP APPLAUDING HIM FOR EVERY STUPIDITY HE EXHIBITS AND CALL IT HEROISM.

ONE DAY HE WILL COME OUT TO TELL YOU ON FACE-BOOK THAT THE GHOST OF ABACHA,GANI,YARADUA,SARO WIWA,ABIOLA AND OTHERS ARE CHASING HIM AROUND IN ASO ROCK AND DISTORTING HIS GOOD PLANS FOR NIGERIA,AND SOME OF US WILL COME ON FACE-BOOK AND NAIRALAND AS USUAL AND SAY ITS TRUE,THE GUY IS HONEST,HE IS MAKING SENSE, IN FACT A HERO.

LETS RIDE ON, NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THE STATE OF THE ECONOMY,HE HAS DONE NOTHING IN-TERMS OF JOB CREATION, SECURITY OF LIFE AND PROPERTIES.

LAST TIME SOME CREAM OF THIS COUNTRY WERE ASKED TO COME UP WITH A ROAD MAP ON JOB CREATION BY GEJ,NOTHING IS HEARD ABOUT THAT GROUP ANYMORE.

THEY SEEMS TO BE REACTING TO ISSUE RAISED BY THE PERCEIVED OPPOSITION, WITHOUT ADDRESSING THE ISSUES RAISED BY THEM,WHICH SHOWS THERE IS CLEARLY NO PROGRESS SO FAR RECORDED SINCE THEIR IS NON TO SHOW FOR.

PDP AND ITS MEMBERS DESERVES TO BE AT THE HOTTEST PART IN HELL. NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM THAT BUNCH OF THIEVES.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by zaza1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2010
Imagine somebody is still talking about zoning, Nigerians are the problems of Nigeria, there are too many stupid people living amongst us, what the hell does zoning mean, has any zoning or quota system ever worked?you want to base the future and livelihood of so many Nigerians on the tribalistic ideas of a few, i believe the best man should be the president, north,south,east or west, right now until somebody else comes along, Jonathan is the best for this job, i hate PDP yet i support Jonathan, the rest are just thieves, Ribadu is not ready to be president, that position is tooo big for him right now and I am sure even he knows it, look at how many things Atiku and Babangida have been accused of and yet they want to steal more, a lot of people are saying now that Jonathan has stolen money, based on what;the smear campaign from Atiku's camp, I don't know what will make us start to act right in this country, now DDC machines are being stolen, it could PDP,it could be ACN,etc, they are all the same, i will still vote and hope for minimal rigging, my question is this however,will everybody else vote or just come on Nairaland to make noise?, Rigging only works when there is a low turn out of voters, enough said!!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2010
[size=14pt]The less Nigerian political experience you have, the better.

Experienced politicians are good in the art of looting and covering their tracks. We don't want anymore of that[/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by debosky(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2010
If you don’t have political experience, then you shouldn’t be president - simple.

The issue here, is that some people are (incorrectly) trying to paint political experience as a bad thing - it isn’t.

You can’t bring people to your side, or inspire them to follow you without political experience. You can’t outmanouver opponents who are against your policies without political experience.

You can’t challenge the ‘status quo’ in Nigeria and turn things around if you have no understanding of the workings of the political system. What you will be is an idealist like Pat Utomi for example, but you will never make an impact.

Without political experience, you cannot unite a nation of over 120 million people with 300 different tribes and sharp religious differences.

GEJ has said that he has simply been ‘lucky’ and didn’t have the experience, knowledge or unique political ability to be vice president. If that is the case, has he suddenly gained the experience needed to be president?

I seriously doubt that, but I’d like to hear from the man himself on that matter.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by BetaThings: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2010
Children are very honest and sincere.
So they should hold political office?

Go and watch the Katie Couric interview with Palin and tell me if you are comfortable with somebody like Palin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by Gekko(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2010
Some folks easily forget, the quote wasn't meant for public consumption, it was leaked.
I bet GEJ was embarrassed when he found out about this, but thanks to his supporters
they are turning this into an advantage for him.   undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by bisiaet: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2010
The less Nigerian political experience you have, the better.

Experienced politicians are good in the art of looting and covering their tracks. We don't want anymore of that

God will bless you have spoken well

I dont understand the nonsense retrogressive experience they are talking about.

We are saying someone is bad and corrupt they are talking he is  experience. WHAT EXPERIENCE?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by BetaThings: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2010
bisiaet:

The less Nigerian political experience you have, the better.

Experienced politicians are good in the art of looting and covering their tracks. We don't want anymore of that

God will bless you have spoken well

I dont understand the nonsense retrogressive experience they are talking about.

We are saying someone is bad and corrupt they are talking he is  experience. WHAT EXPERIENCE?
Would you entrust your company, let alone a whole country, into the hands of an inexperienced person?
How many of us faced with a serious case would engage an inexperienced but sincere lawyer
BTW the man was not being sincere to Nigerians. He was confiding in the US Ambassador

The matter is not a choice between the corrupt and the inexperienced
We can go for an experienced and honest person - Buhari is one
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by McKren(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2010
The above quote is an admission of zoning.

It is also a curious admission of affirmative action. Thank God Nigeria does not do nuclear codes, this man is capable of exposing our nuclear codes through his gaffes; if we have one.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by Nsiman(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2010
@ appletango, where is the source? If at all, that is how wise and humble pple speak. U are not chosen to do something or represent some1 because u are the most qualified but due to God's favour.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by sochan: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2010
Really, I dont see the sincerity there. this has often been the same issue the likes of Pat Utomi have been accused of. Not having good political experience, but that said, those with years of experience have stolen us dry.

What you need to move Nigeria forward is sincerity of purpose and the strong will and determination to get things right. but most imporatantly one must assume a servant role, remember that you have been chosen to lead and serve your people, not your Pocket.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by Alxmyr(m): 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2010
Any sensible man that read through the secret document will commend Jonathan tacts and courage. He handled disloyal military formation, managed divided and unruly cabinet, calm political tension. Even Robbin Sander commended him and hint on his genuineness. For some disgruntled elements to distort facts is irresponsibility.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by chosen6(f): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2010
Those i support i do not love, those i oppose i do not hate.

. . . . . But the truth must be told.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by BetaThings: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2010
bisiaet:

Please what is the big deal in what GEJ as said he has spoken in an honest mind but that does not mean he is a coward or a looser far from it. This man GEJ as displayed in many many ways that he is a true man and not desperate for power but get where he is today by divine arrangement that was what he is trying to say. So to me I dont see anything wrong in what he said I stand by it no more regional, political or etnics politics anylonger whoever feel unhappy about it can do his worst this is time for change let all this old f o o l s leave our generation alone we are tire of wrinkle old faces as our leader they are non-preformer.

He is not experience he was 
Deputy Governor GEJ

He is not experience he beacme
Governor GEJ

He is not experience he became
Vice President (GEJ)

He is not experience he became
The President (GEJ)

And still people bent on saying he is not experience, please what is the meaning of experience? Is it when some has 1000 yrs of rubbish is called expereince?

Atiku is experience so what has his experience done for Nigeria? Looting and corruuption

IBB is expereince isnit? what has his experience done  for Nigeria Looting, corruption, maradonic, failure, one step forward 1000 steps backward is that the experience people are talking about, it is a sorry case for Nigeria.

“I was not chosen to be Vice President because I had good political experience,” he said. “I did not.
You post implies that GEJ does not even know that he is experienced!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by BetaThings: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2010
Nsiman:

@ appletango, where is the source? If at all, that is how wise and humble pple speak. [b]U are not chosen to do something or represent some1 because u are the most qualified but due to God's favou[/b]r.
This is hypnotism
How do we know who has God's favour?
and since he is favoured, he should stop camapaining!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by debosky(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2010
Nsiman:

@ appletango, where is the source? If at all, that is how wise and humble pple speak. U are not chosen to do something or represent some1 because u are the most qualified but due to God's favour.

This is the line corrupt and devious politicians use on Nigerians year after year - God’s favour indeed. So God favoured the rigging of PDP candidates into various positions all over Nigeria?

God favoured Abacha and co to kill thousands right?

When you stop listening to empty pseudo-religious rubbish and look critically at a candidate, then we will see an improvement in the quality of politicians we have.

Try this - when next you’re going to hospital, ask for God’s favour not a qualified doctor.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by BetaThings: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
Alxmyr:

Any sensible man that read through the secret document will commend Jonathan tacts and courage. He handled disloyal military formation, managed divided and unruly cabinet, calm political tension. Even Robbin Sander commended him and hint on his genuineness. For some disgruntled elements to distort facts is irresponsibility.
No any sensible man will not so conclude
A sensible man will conclude that you are distorting facts
1. the man said his chief of army Staff was tying very hard to ensure that politicians did not influence younger soldiers!
2. Sanders said that he appeared genuine, but cautioned that people often change when they get power  

Tacts and courage! Admitting this much to a foreigner while presenting a different face to Nigerians
In effect, as some people have argued, it was the Americans, not GEJ who sacked Iwu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by legendprac(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2010
Can someone pls tell me wot d experienced politicians have offered us all tru these years?
NOTHING
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by benimeogu(f): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2010
If ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by Solozzo(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2010
such a statement by GEJ is good for campaigning as an opening gambit but it needs to be further embelsihed by staements lik I have always dremed of a better nigeria where there is no poverty good governance etc etc and here i am willing and to deliver

as it is this statement is a political death sentence particularly when it is backed up by a poor performance and lack of ingenuity and no zeal to perform
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by comechop1: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2010
G.luck Jonathan was sincere at least he admitted he was less experience when he became the V.P  of Nigeria that was in the beginning Now he has gain more experience and of course we all started from some where either with less experience or not at all.  

Hes got good qualities, hes humble, honest and God fearing i think hes a man u can sit down and eat with from the same plate. With all the experience politicians out there we didn't go forward instead we backward from frying pan to fire. God choose him to lead us to date.  I believe it was hes calling and i pray for his administration to follow the right part!!!!

Jonathan remind us of the story from the bible in the old testament when Samuel the man of God went to the house of Jesse's to anoint Saul a minor to lead Israel. Was Saul experience before he was elected?

So, it doesn't have to be the best of the best before to become a leader,  it just have to be honesty and fairness plus good heart then the experience will follow grin

He said hes not a politician means his not the kind to play game but to deliver!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by appletango: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2010
i have read every single word written on this thread and i must admit that i had hoped for a better understanding of politics from some of you so called "political observers"; i should have know better. some of the comments are unbelievably naive. here are some of my favorite "observations": "robbin sander commended him and hint on his genuineness", "the less Nigerian political experience you have, the better", "GEJ as displayed in many many ways that he is a true man and not desperate for power", "That released transcript makes him look like a hero and patriot, imo", "Now he has gain more experience and of course we all started from some where either with less experience or not at all." "I [Goodluck Jonathan] am only an Ordinary Nigerian found on the street by God and positioned to serve my people", and "U are not chosen to do something or represent some1 because u are the most qualified but due to God's favour."

it seems as if a lot of you have no concept of what constitutes being a good President, or what constitutes being a good leader. you have become so wrapped up in zoning, tribalism, religion, etc, that you fail to see the wood from the trees. so let me break it down to you in a manner in which Nigerians understand:

think of this country as a company. a large company with an annual turnover of $168b (nigeria gdp 2009). now to put things into perspective chevron has a turnover of $273bb; shell's $287b. now the President of a country is its CEO. he is the person responsible for all of his employees, he is responsible for their welfare, their working conditions and making sure they get paid on time. he is also responsible for the fortunes of the company's shareholders; he needs to make sure that the company makes enough money so that the price of their shares increases and also that they get paid their yearly dividends. if you look at the head of these two oil giants (John S. Watson and Peter Voser respectively) you will see that these man have considerable working experience. when they were appointed to their positions they had to go through a rigorous interview process. while honesty and sincerity are valuable and commendable attributes for any person seeking positions of importance I can assure you there are other characteristics that are given greater value: leadership skills, decision making ability, vision, stability, communication skills, multi-tasking, composure, insight, etc. Now ALL of these skills are obtained through many many years of experience. Baring in mind Voser had 22 years at Shell before he became CEO, Watson had 30 years at Chevron. these are not coincidences; these are good business practices.

now on another thread some of the same guys on here have been complaining about shell's ability to infiltrate the Nigerian government with such ease - and you have the stupidity to wonder why!! can you not see the link between a company which has directors and leaders who are experienced and knowledgeable in their positions of power and a country which seems have to promote politicians who "learn on the job" with the mentality of "let's wait and see."

or let me put it another way, if any of you owned shares in Shell or Chevron then I can guarentee that you would not be so free to promote a weak, inexperienced candidate just because he is honest and sincere. you wouldn't trust him with your company because you'd fear the potential ramifications to your share price and dividends. you'd want somebody who knows the inner workings of the operation; somebody who is tried and tested in positions of extreme pressure; somebody who has the charisma and leadership skills to inspire and motivate those around him. And YET some of you are willing to take that risk with the leader of your country even though the ramifications are far greater than just a weak share price.

surely you want somebody who has the capacity to lead this country? surely you want somebody who has years of working in positions of extreme pressure? Or somebody who has good management or administerial skills? surely you need to inspire unity and safety instead of this uncertainty and division we are getting. surely you must be able to see the logic in that?? And even if YOU don't then there is somebody out there who does:

"There were a lot more qualified people around to be Vice President." - GOODLUCK JONATHAN - 2010
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by bocin500(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2010
well, i hate to comment in this sentiment-hate-soaked type of thread.,lets face facts and be reasonable.He rightfully the next man to mount the saddle.his sincereity of heart is unbelievable in this our perversed generation.it takes a truly great man to admit some of the things he has talked about.he obviously is ill-equiped in terms of experience but like our nascent democracy,every1 and every thing is in a learning stage and what better person to take us through this ride than a sincere man?i would rather he does so than getting halliburton, siemens, shell,(i could go on), etc, as part of our national flag.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by comechop1: 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2010
JONATHAN DID NT SAY HE CANTO LEAD THE COUNTRY OR HES NOT QUALIFIED FOR THE JOB.

QUOTING HIM AS SAYING "I WAS NOT CHOSEN TO BE V.P BE COS I HAD GOOD POLITICAL EXPERIENCE. I DID NOT. DO U KNOW WHY HE WAS CHOSEN? IT WAS BE COS HE WAS THE HONEST MAN AMONG THEM A FRESH FISH IN DP WITH GOOD INTENTIONS. grin

THERE WERE A LOT MORE QUALIFIED POE TO BE V.P - THIS MEANS THOU THEY WERE QUALIFIED WITH MUCH EXPERIENCE BUT WERE ALL LOOTERS AND WILL CONTINUE TO LOOT IF NIGERIAN  GIVE THEM THE CHANCE.

LAST QUOTE. IAM NOT A POLITICIAN- THIS MEANS HES NOT THEIR KIND. KILLING AND LOOTING NATIONAL TREASURE. HES A MAN   OF HIS OWN AND CAN DO WITH OR WITHOUT PRESIDENTIAL SEAT. BUT SINCE IT WAS HIS CALLING, HE WILL LEAD WITH ALL HIS MIGHT, HONESTY AND FAIRNESS.

THOSE  OVER AMBITIONS ARE EXPERIENCED LOOTERS. THEY SHOULD GO TO BED!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by appletango: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2010
come chop:

JONATHAN DID NT SAY HE CANTO LEAD THE COUNTRY OR HES NOT QUALIFIED FOR THE JOB.

QUOTING HIM AS SAYING "I WAS NOT CHOSEN TO BE V.P BE COS I HAD GOOD POLITICAL EXPERIENCE. I DID NOT. DO U KNOW WHY HE WAS CHOSEN? IT WAS BE COS HE WAS THE HONEST MAN AMONG THEM A FRESH FISH IN DP WITH GOOD INTENTIONS. grin

THERE WERE A LOT MORE QUALIFIED POE TO BE V.P - THIS MEANS THOU THEY WERE QUALIFIED WITH MUCH EXPERIENCE BUT WERE ALL LOOTERS AND WILL CONTINUE TO LOOT IF NIGERIAN  GIVE THEM THE CHANCE.

LAST QUOTE. IAM NOT A POLITICIAN- THIS MEANS HES NOT THEIR KIND. KILLING AND LOOTING NATIONAL TREASURE. HES A MAN   OF HIS OWN AND CAN DO WITH OR WITHOUT PRESIDENTIAL SEAT. BUT SINCE IT WAS HIS CALLING, HE WILL LEAD WITH ALL HIS MIGHT, HONESTY AND FAIRNESS.

THOSE  OVER AMBITIONS ARE EXPERIENCED LOOTERS. THEY SHOULD GO TO BED!!!!

ah bless you. you really are a simple creature smiley smiley

bocin500:

well, i hate to comment in this sentiment-hate-soaked type of thread.,lets face facts and be reasonable.He rightfully the next man to mount the saddle.his sincereity of heart is unbelievable in this our perversed generation.it takes a truly great man to admit some of the things he has talked about.he obviously is ill-equiped in terms of experience but like our nascent democracy,every1 and every thing is in a learning stage and what better person to take us through this ride than a sincere man?i would rather he does so than getting halliburton, siemens, shell,(i could go on), etc, as part of our national flag.

you're the type of person who posts on the "Wikileaks Cables: Shell's Grip On Nigerian State Revealed" thread and blames all the horrible, mean western companies for all our country's woes; you are arent you?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by violent(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2010
bocin500:

ah! i bet i can lead Nigeria as well, i am honest at heart. . .trust me I am!

The dude says he's not good enough to lead the country, and you are here arguing "he's honest to admit admit his weakness, let's give him a shot". . seriously?. . . .

We need decision makers not humble presidents!. . .i wonder how President Jonathan will protect 150 million lives in the face of impeding attacks from external forces.

Besides, being too honest could work against world leaders in diplomacy issues, Nigerians don't need a President who is unafraid to talk shyt in an attempt to impress counterparts across the globe. . . i bet the US president knows which days Jonathan copulates with the first lady. . . all you just have to do is ask.

Humble my fat árse. . .who cares about humble?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by Bokoharam: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2010
GEJ was only being humble and giving thanks to God. How many of our past leaders have such humility?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! / Ogun State Gov. Ibikunle Amosun Boasts: Ogun Is More Industrialised Than Lagos / It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.