Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,504 members, 7,911,185 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:09 AM

Awkward Sex Moment. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkward Sex Moment. (860 Views)

So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady / Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship / Matured Ladies Share Your Most Awkward 69ing Experience 18 And Above(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awkward Sex Moment. by Type532(m): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2020
I just couldn't explain it, I took a girl out yesterday and from there down to my friend's place to have sex.
I couldn't cum for more than one hour; I tried all the magic still can't. Although the babe did cum according to her, I don't know if it's to make me feel better or she just got tired.
My penis was just misbehaving, getting soft at intervals.
Although it's being long I had sex(2016), and I'm just 25

I'm so disappointed, ur advise will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Awkward Sex Moment. by tidalstorm(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2020
Awkward?
grin
The time i had erectile dysfunction, it was crazy.
It was hard quite alright during pre-intimacy then i decided to put on protection. It just decided to go limp, nothing wey we do gree work on top am.
That was how both me and her where busy staring at it like kilode.

1 Like

Re: Awkward Sex Moment. by calmG(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2020
Stop masturbating...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies ... How Would You Keep Your Man If You Lost Your Vagina ? / What Did You Miss About Your Ex? / This Lady Publicly Rejected Her Boyfriend For Another, After Taking His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.