Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph (67949 Views)

2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / SACS Operative Beaten In Agege After Damaging A Boy's Leg While Chasing A Man / Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by lomprico(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2020
lovely
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by emkz: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2020
Please, what is the point of stripping someone of his clothes after an accident or when he is dead? The guy that was shot by his aide in Imo (I think) was stripped to his briefs, one of the policemen here had his shirt removed; are they looking to see if their underwear have holes in them?

Do our Police even have barricade tapes? The scene of an accident ought to be protected, at
least pending when the casualties are evacuated and all evidence collected and the place cleaned of blood. And to the person that took these pictures, how would you feel if your father's remains are broadcasted on the Internet? Learn to respect the dead so that your own dead shall be respected too. I will not bash the Policemen, these guys are working very hard, our useless system does not appreciate them enough, and they have to find ways to take care of their families.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by idonhammer: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2020
Good news, probably they are chasing Yahoo boys to collect their share.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by DrObum(m): 8:54am On Feb 03, 2020
Correct.
Ndi Ara.

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by maasoap(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MEMBERS OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE ARE VERY WACK. WE KNOW THIS.

BUT IT'S VERY DISHEARTENING TO SEE YOU CELEBRATE EACH TIME TRAGEDIES BEFALL THEM. THEY'RE HUMANS FIRST BEFORE BEING POLICEMEN.

REMEMBER THEY EXIST AND SACRIFICE THEIR LIVES TO SERVE US, AND WITHOUT THEM, CRIMINALS AND ASSASSINS IN NIGERIA WILL BE HAVING THE BEST TIME OF THEIR LIVES.

LET'S LEARN TO APPRECIATE THESE FOLKS, AND MAYBE ONE DAY, THEY'LL LEARN TO VALUE THE LIVES OF WE CIVILIANS MORE THAN THEY VALUE 20 NAIRA NOTES.

Looks like Nigerian Police have forgotten their roles. Are they still protecting because I'm not sure.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by EgunMogaji2: 8:55am On Feb 03, 2020
1) That's not a proper pursuit vehicle. Pickups can be pursuit vehicles but it has to be reenforced.

2) I'm sure that the pursuing officer has never taken any professional high speed pursuit classes and has never tested the limits of the truck in a safe environment.

3) I bet a box of donuts that they weren't belted in.

4) The driver of the fleeing Sienna is guilty of vehicular homicide because he caused the death.

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by ugwum007(m): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2020
If it is the police, no RIP from me. Everyone is them is just an armed robber on uniform.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by kaycee125: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2020
Good news
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by SamgoldBaba: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:
Ogun kill them join.

Are we suppose to give a fvck?

Lol, something is wrong with our dear country bro
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by rattlesnake(m): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2020
they are not trainined in high speed chance they think na anyhow
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Naijaarchive(m): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2020
Asphalt Gt... Why must they chase... Funny thing is it might be for ridiculous reasons...
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by EgunMogaji2: 8:58am On Feb 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT IT'S VERY DISHEARTENING TO SEE YOU CELEBRATE EACH TIME TRAGEDIES BEFALL THEM. THEY'RE HUMANS FIRST BEFORE BEING POLICEMEN.

REMEMBER THEY EXIST AND SACRIFICE THEIR LIVES TO SERVE US, AND WITHOUT THEM, CRIMINALS AND ASSASSINS IN NIGERIA WILL BE HAVING THE BEST TIME OF THEIR LIVES.

LET'S LEARN TO APPRECIATE THESE FOLKS, AND MAYBE ONE DAY, THEY'LL LEARN TO VALUE THE LIVES OF WE CIVILIANS MORE THAN THEY VALUE 20 NAIRA NOTES.

I won't celebrate tragedy befalling a police officer.

The Police Woman the stoped me at Gate Ibadan and claimed that I had an extra digit on my vehicle registration is not a human being. She's an evil monster and I won't shed a tear if calamity falls on her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Nickshrapnel: 8:59am On Feb 03, 2020
This sadly puts a smile on my face

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by donjahsy(m): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Criminals and Assassin's are humans before becoming criminals. Let's learn to pray for their change as well, one day they will learn the value of life.

Police and criminals are nearly just same. So pray for criminals as well. grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2020
They just wasted their life. They were not chasing armed robbers
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by IduNaOba: 9:01am On Feb 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

They are humans that will intimidate humans too.
They deserve whatever befalls them.
Why them dey chase that vehicle now?
Nothing but just to Intimidate the occupants.
Well it is what it is.
Life goes on
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Olam09(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2020
Never underestimate the power of village people
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by sunexameh(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by frowland(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:
The Sienna's driver is serving a living God.

God does not work that way bro.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by sunexameh(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2020
What is this one saying
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by MrFly(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2020
best news in 2020
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by kaycee125: 9:05am On Feb 03, 2020
Kolo case
donstan18:
The Sienna's driver is serving a living God.

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by sirdick17: 9:05am On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=luxs post=86331076]This is good news[/quo te] this is no good news.......they re still human being
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by 77up(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2020
realstars:
Do they die?
no , they were taking nap after a day hectic job sad

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Ooye12: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2020
When you know say your car no fit do car race .. you Dey chase Benz of yahoo boys .. go to hall morhter f***k
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by pressplay411(m): 9:08am On Feb 03, 2020
punisha:
shocked

hope they died well?
Not to sound mean... But if only the public knew the body counts these guys rack up daily. They turned to judge,jury and executioner... Killing and setting up innocent souls for nothing.

I still remember a cousin who came back from Malaysia and was kidnapped playfully by his agemates cos he refused to come and show them love. Just because of 100k that he gave them (olopa) at the station when he was freed by his agemates (bought them palm wine and bushmeats they weren't even asking for much) ,these guys legit asked my cousin if they should kill and dispose their bodies...thank God for his elder brother who quickly refused the offer and just asked they hold them up a but n free them. Life means nothing to them.

Playfully kidnapped?
There's no such thing.
Those guys should be charged for abduction and extortion.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Tizu(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2020
Hurray !!!! It is -2 official armed robbers.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by BeerParlour: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2020
God punish the police and the criminals
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by emmanuel4758(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2020
Quality20:
why can't d government get them a real sport car? how can they chase robbers with this type of car
you plan to kill them more?
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by AmazingELixir: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And the reason why his colleague is trying to shut his mouth is what exactly....Ooh he doesn't want him to confess from the afterlife that the NPF is the worst institution of state in the world.

Anyways the departed should continue their journey to wherever...I sha know it is definitely not heaven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by KushLyon(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2020
I no know why this news dey sweet me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) / Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts / Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.