Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,147 members, 7,880,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph (67956 Views)

2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / SACS Operative Beaten In Agege After Damaging A Boy's Leg While Chasing A Man / Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by awa(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Possibly a seat belt could have helped or taking note of the vehicle plate number and wait for the Driver next time would have helped someone Papa stay alive. God help us. cool
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Liposure: 9:17am On Feb 03, 2020
I thought FRSC were suppose 2 chase
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Mrkarlz(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Car racing gone wrong,next time they should go to checking points with sienna buses and not that there old and sick vehicles

You dey pursue sienna man because na him carry Shekau for car the pass..ode NPF
Rip to them for dying now when there is a national plan by the IGP to increase their road title #200 per car
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by moseslarry(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2020
Muhammad2468:
may their soul rest in a perfect peace
Which peace are their souls resting? God should even punish them on the way to the other end. May they rot in hell. Bull shit... More of them will died so miserably. Many more of this black useless police officers will join them this week. Amen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by solecare: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2020
RIP
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by AfroKnight: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:
Ogun kill them join.

Are we suppose to give a fvck?

I tire o.

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by lucky4west: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2020
make una receive sense...roger every day ...every day for the thief...you were employed to fight crime not to chase after a driver hustling on the side...driving as if you owned the road and ur car accident-proof...now go and give the report of your stewardship to God...unexpected and avoidable deaths, unexpected judgement....hope u guys were prepared
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by proprince(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2020
Hahahahaha this police people kno know say Joy no dey for Nigerians faces oo .
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Ten06(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Why will they be chasing a car like Toyota Sienna with 6 cylinder engine, or are they so ignorant to know that they don't have the capability to chase a Toyota Sienna with that their unmaintained car? Well, RIP

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by osaspotorico: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2020
Them non die well
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by 12345baba(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2020
Ochu okuko nwe adaa

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by lawkenoz(m): 9:32am On Feb 03, 2020
voltron14:

Just pray your loved one is never kidnapped.

I know that day you won't even leave the police station.

Sorry to bust your bubble, my loved ones have been kidnapped twice. The first case the police adviced us to go pay the ransom after collecting money for "investigation".

The second time a member of the same police was involved. You don't want to know how much our family has lost to these vampires. Look at almost everyone celebrating the death of police officers, that should tell you something.

Did you not read on this same forum how they arrested and tortured a mechanic to death? Widowed his young wife and left his old dependent father with no means of survival? The Nigerian police men deserve fates far worse than death.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by mozona(m): 9:32am On Feb 03, 2020
Reverse as now been the case
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by carpdiemz: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:
Ogun kill them join.

Amen they collected 5k from me last week cuz I’m using an iPhone 6 dat is very cheap d stupid officer didn’t even know the price he searched my phone and couldn’t find nothing he said he won’t still allowed me to go as he can even implicate me cuz he used a trick of where did I got the phone and I said ikeja out of anger he said I should take him to ikeja we both jumped in keke not knowing they both work together with the keke driver cuz I was so infuriated dat does he think I stole d phone or what a while he changed story saying I’m raising my voice before , suddenly the keke driver just turn to a police station after Berger at the last grammar school , that was when I knew I was in it , u need to see how they were harassing young guys like they are really doing their job but at last all they want is money . May their soul not rest , imagine u leaving ur home in ur own country and been scared of police harassment.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by chijichris: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2020
A lesson to other police officers, because of roger of #100 u have lost ur life. God anger is upon u people
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Situation001(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2020
Today I'm walking with bandages.. they almost got me killed.. my two legs was crashed all in d name of drivers running away from these devils in black..

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Otis7(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:
Ogun kill them join.
Àmín Jésù!!!
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by princefaculty(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2020
Dividend of wanting to get roger at all cost. Lesson for desperadoes
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by lanocfoods: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2020
Tonyfx:
Common sense nor really common. The fuel when they use take dey chase motor nor pass 50naira abi dem sight bundle of money with one of the passengers? Any Rip and I hope the rest go Learn lesson from this.
If to say they catch the driver, e go pay fuel money, cashing money come bail himself.
Na God save am

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by 8stargeneral: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2020
D sennia driver will be like I serve a living God

2 Likes

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by DarkJeddi(m): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2020
internationalman:
The sienna driver could have saved lives with just maybe #100..

It's a pity..
Or maybe the Police should not have endangered their lives and the lives of innocent passengers for just #100..

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Buffalo2(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2020
Fast and furious na im kpai these ones eh!
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Mastakija(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2020
Lobatan
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 03, 2020
So,police dai die ?
I don’t believe it. shocked
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by DarkJeddi(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2020
Liposure:
I thought FRSC were suppose 2 chase
Nobody has a right to chase car unless you are dealing with Criminals..

The FRSC has ZERO right to chase anyone..
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Tonyfx: 9:50am On Feb 03, 2020
Sluacoast:

They will charge you more for restraining an arrest, you think say police come here come play.

Lol
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Horus(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2020
These kind of police cars are not equipped for chasing another vehicle
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by chelseamann(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2020
Quality20:
why can't d government get them a real sport car? how can they chase robbers with this type of car
where did u read thet there were chasing robbers?
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Youthleader22(m): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2020
They died on active service
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by lionD: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2020
obiekunie2:

bia nwoken!

obulu n'obu business ka icho ime, biko mee business wepu onu gi na comment ka ighara iba na nsogbu.

ima na numba gi di na profile gi.

Ya dilu gi na mma Nwokeoma. Eziokwu ka ikwulu.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by litathom(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2020
As usual, the police commission will come with a scripted press release of how the seinna was carrying cocaine, hence the hot chase by the police.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by pheonixdld2(m): 10:05am On Feb 03, 2020
We don't give a Bleep, I personally don't give a Bleep, anyways RIP if they God pleases. undecided
ExAngel007:

Two police officers have died after their car
crashed while they were chasing a commercial
vehicle.

According to reports, the officers, who were
driving an official police car, chased after a
Sienna carrying passengers along the Ogoni/
Akwa Ibom road. In the course of the chase,
the police car crashed into a bush and
somersaulted.

Two officers died in the crash while the
Sienna zoomed off.

https://mobile.twitter.com/unklebassey/status/1224014567962841088

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts / Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) / Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.