Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph (67942 Views)

2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / SACS Operative Beaten In Agege After Damaging A Boy's Leg While Chasing A Man / Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by voltron14: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2020
lawkenoz:

Sorry to bust your bubble, my loved ones have been kidnapped twice. The first case the police adviced us to go pay the ransom after collecting money for "investigation".

The second time a member of the same police was involved. You don't want to know how much our family has lost to these vampires. Look at almost everyone celebrating the death of police officers, that should tell you something.

Did you not read on this same forum how they arrested and tortured a mechanic to death? Widowed his young wife and left his old dependent father with no means of survival? The Nigerian police men deserve fates far worse than death.

You still went to the police and you will whenever something of that nature should arise.

You didn't sit in your home pretending to be Sherlock Holmes and you wouldn't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by 2019elections: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MEMBERS OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE ARE VERY WACK. WE KNOW THIS.

BUT IT'S VERY DISHEARTENING TO SEE YOU CELEBRATE EACH TIME TRAGEDIES BEFALL THEM. THEY'RE HUMANS FIRST BEFORE BEING POLICEMEN.

REMEMBER THEY EXIST AND SACRIFICE THEIR LIVES TO SERVE US, AND WITHOUT THEM, CRIMINALS AND ASSASSINS IN NIGERIA WILL BE HAVING THE BEST TIME OF THEIR LIVES.

LET'S LEARN TO APPRECIATE THESE FOLKS, AND MAYBE ONE DAY, THEY'LL LEARN TO VALUE THE LIVES OF WE CIVILIANS MORE THAN THEY VALUE 20 NAIRA NOTES.

On three occasions, police do me shege. I wept badly. No matter who the police is, I can never feel pity for them.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by naxclimpsey(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2020
Why I won't type RIP is because they died because of 50N bribery. Nigeria Police lack common sense and most of them only have junior waec or waec result which they didn't even pass sef. Until graduate are recruited into police force who are in the lines of criminology, public administration, political science and other humanity related courses before we can experience sanity.

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2020
Great news grin grin grin zoo police!hahahahaha...dying becuz of 50#
Chai....Nigeria is doomed.
May they rot in the hottest part of hell, may they continue to die like this.
This news is so sweeter than sex.
Most of them are thieves, robbers, kidnappers and criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by sugarboy212(m): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Hmmn, see savagery comments, Naija peeps no get joy at all.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by IamFreshprince(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2020
I don't know when I said God catch them.May God forgive me. RIP to them [1quote author=ExAngel007 post=86326499]

Two police officers have died after their car
crashed while they were chasing a commercial
vehicle.

According to reports, the officers, who were
driving an official police car, chased after a
Sienna carrying passengers along the Ogoni/
Akwa Ibom road. In the course of the chase,
the police car crashed into a bush and
somersaulted.

Two officers died in the crash while the
Sienna zoomed off.

https://mobile.twitter.com/unklebassey/status/1224014567962841088[/quote]
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Edoziesmart(m): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2020
obiekunie2:

bia nwoken!

obulu n'obu business ka icho ime, biko mee business wepu onu gi na comment ka ighara iba na nsogbu.

ima na numba gi di na profile gi.

Eziokwu ka ikwuru. Ọ bụghị okwu n'ile ka mmadụ ga ahụ tinye ọnụ ya, maka ị ba na nsogbu.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Lukuluku69(m): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2020
Came4amod:
If ordinary VIO give you wahala u go wan cry ... all uniform officers who are on the street should try as much as possible to treat people well .. my experience so far as been nothing to write home about ..

All Uniform Men in the Southern part of Nigeria are extortionists, rogues, bribe seekers cum bribe takers. All of them. They see Civilians as bags of money walking around. The worst being the Nigerian Police. Same with Customs, Immigration, Road Safety, LASTMA, VIO. Now they are shouting AMOTEKUN, no be Nigerians dem go be?

As for the dead Officers, thank God you did not take the Passengers with you.

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Jerrite(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2020
0ppa:
[b]If one checks well, it was a death race for N50 bribery.

It's N100 sir. If you travel often to and fro PH and Akwa Ibom, through Ogoni/Ikot Abasi road. You go give roger pass church wey dey do offering 10 times... I've seen those men time and again sha. They even use to look for change, if you don't have change
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Vikynas: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2020
E no go pass #50 bribe now they are dead and owe God an explanation to #50 bribe
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2020
People are just commenting without thinking.

what if they spotted firearms or someone illegally being dragged into the sienna?

why was the sienna running?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by banhammy: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2020
May their fucking souls rot in hell �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Creativity007: 10:27am On Feb 03, 2020
Lessons learnt; Never chase a vehicle for any reason. Get the licence plate if your reasons for pursuit is legit then submit such information to the right department for investigation and possibly and arrest.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2020
emkz:
Please, what is the point of stripping someone of his clothes after an accident or when he is dead? The guy that was shot by his aide in Imo (I think) was stripped to his briefs, one of the policemen here had his shirt removed; are they looking to see if their underwear have holes in them?

Do our Police even have barricade tapes? The scene of an accident ought to be protected, at
least pending when the casualties are evacuated and all evidence collected and the place cleaned of blood. And to the person that took these pictures, how would you feel if your father's remains are broadcasted on the Internet? Learn to respect the dead so that your own dead shall be respected too. I will not bash the Policemen, these guys are working very hard, our useless system does not appreciate them enough, and they have to find ways to take care of their families.
If respecting the dead will stop your pictures from being posted online, then it is possible the policemen didnt respect the dead when they were alive, that is why their pictures are allover the place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by pek(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2020
emkz:
I will not bash the Policemen, these guys are working very hard, our useless system does not appreciate them enough, and they have to find ways to take care of their families.
LAWMA
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Kenchukky(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2020
Brand new Hilux that Wike just released to them see how they have destroyed it. The ones alive should be made to pay for it.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2020
banhammy:
May their fucking souls rot in hell �
Amen................................... grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Thank God those criminals didn't survive. angry grin grin

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Oreofepeters: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2020
Bhuahahaahaa sweet me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by MiseryIndex(m): 10:42am On Feb 03, 2020
They died chasing Roger.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Holorunfemmy(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2020
I concur with your conclusion bro..�
donstan18:
The Sienna's driver is serving a living God.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by farouk2much(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2020
Because of 50 naira bribe
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by bigass123(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2020
Quality20:
why can't d government get them a real sport car

Then the government will succeed in killing more policemen per year and put more citizens in harm's way.
Don't ask me how... If you know, you know!
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by mechanics(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2020
Eyah, they have been told several times not to pursue vehicles on the highway, but they refused to listen.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by magzey: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=Muhammad2468 post=86326721]may their soul rest in a perfect peace [/quote
Died on active service to their father land undecided
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Ustec: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:
The Sienna's driver is serving a living God.
Police don't normally chase if you did nothing wrong are able to escape.
Those guys in the Siena might be criminals,
So stop jumping into conclusion cos of your hate for the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by MickzyDonald: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2020
Awon car chaser's grin grin grin

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by litaninja(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
They are humans that shoot, kill, torture, blackmail and extort innocent civilians at the drop of a hat.
In this instance they were chasing after a transporter, for probably no reason but roger.
There's an entire online movement that has risen due to these illegal and barbaric acts.
But here you are talking about appreciation.

CAPSLOCKED:

MEMBERS OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE ARE VERY WACK. WE KNOW THIS.

BUT IT'S VERY DISHEARTENING TO SEE YOU CELEBRATE EACH TIME TRAGEDIES BEFALL THEM. THEY'RE HUMANS FIRST BEFORE BEING POLICEMEN.

REMEMBER THEY EXIST AND SACRIFICE THEIR LIVES TO SERVE US, AND WITHOUT THEM, CRIMINALS AND ASSASSINS IN NIGERIA WILL BE HAVING THE BEST TIME OF THEIR LIVES.

LET'S LEARN TO APPRECIATE THESE FOLKS, AND MAYBE ONE DAY, THEY'LL LEARN TO VALUE THE LIVES OF WE CIVILIANS MORE THAN THEY VALUE 20 NAIRA NOTES.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
Haew. Sha let me not talk like I knew what they were after to their respective families pele.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Alanwalker(m): 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
8stargeneral:
D sennia driver will be like I serve a living God
guy u Don. Use this pic make meme sharp sharp
Lmfoa
Lolzzzz
I Don die ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) / Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) / Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.